Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Building site sissy slut

Jump to newest

By *moothole OP   TV/TS
24 weeks ago

london

I’d been delivering stuff too building sites for a while in a Luton van, I’d always be dressed slutty in tiny cut offs in summer with knickers showing, it’s obvious I’m a sissy tv, I’d been used on a few jobs before and was use to guys checking me out, and whispering too each looking at the slutty sissy tv van driver, I was doing regular drops at a huge site in central london with a team of guys running the underground loading Bay Area, mostly black guys so I was always dressed in my really tiny batty riders with g string on my hips, girly top with hi vis vest, I’d been a few times already and the guys where getting use too me turning up too drop stuff off and soon the chat got dirty with them, they asked what I was into so I told them that I’m very submissive and love being group fucked etc, they said they would have too arrange something on site and fuck me next time, they always knew when I’d be coming to deliver because it had to be pre booked, a few days later I got another drop too do there , so I made sure I was ready to be used and abused just in case they were serious about fucking me, I arrived looking really slutty as usual and had pre lubed my ass pussy I unloaded the van with 3 of them helping me and lots of dirty chat going on but nothing going on, so I thought maybe it wasn’t happening, but when the van was empty they told me too go park it in the waiting bay which I did, soon as I was parked up one of them came too the van and told me too follow him, I was nervous as we walked down a level too more of the underground car park and over too a room. He opened the door and pushed me in and there was 2 more of the guys there waiting cocks out and wanking, I was told to get on my knees with there heavy Jamaican accents and too start sucking cocks which I did straight away, lots of gagging and sucking till I got told too stand up and got bent over, my cut offs and knickers where pulled to the side and the first big cock slid in me, he started pounding me while I sucked and wanked the other 2, before long he was close to cumming and let loose with a huge load, he pulled out and said too the others he was going back too the bay and would send one of the other guys down, by then one of the other guys had taken my shorts off and got on me and was going for it, I was there awhile and 2 more of the guys came down to use me too, when they were done I walked back up too my van looking sweaty with cum leaking out and looking like every bit the slut, few other guys where looking and obviously knew I what had gone on, that was the first time in the room and had a few more times in the room as word got round till the job finished and i stopped delivering stuff there, was a horny few weeks dropping off there and I got well used and abused

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abrielle_xdTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Southampton

Wow xxlucky you babes xx

By *eajayTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Tamar Valley

Lucky girl xxx

By *ittleSissySlutTV/TS