Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

When Emma looks that good

Jump to newest

By *imman99 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Banbury

I had known Emma for a few years through were I use to work. She was 50 ish, blonde, curvy and had amazing boobs with big nipples as I was to find out.

I was at a loose end so I went for a coffee one Sunday morning. As I stood there not really concentrating a finger poked me. I thought it was you, how have you been it has been years. She said.

I smiled yes it has and we shared a table and talked a bit.

As we finished she was talking about some issues with work and asked if I was not busy could we have a chat like before.

Now I should say that I would often mentor and coach people to help them be the best, still do.

So I dollowed to here house and she made tea.

We sat o the sofa and she talked through and was having a crisis of confidence. I was sat side ways facing her and as I was talking she started smiling.

There I said there is the old confidant Emma and my hand patted her knee.

As we talked and laughed a bit I became conscious my hand was caressing her thigh. All I could think about was how she looked amazing and I wanted to kiss her.

Nothing like this had happened before when with her, although I did think she always look amazing.

I froze, I am sorry I said moving my hand, I er I stuttered, it's OK silly she said. It is nothing we are friends and she put my hand back I smiled, yes we are I said. Then she leaned in and kissed me. I responded our tongues met and I pulled her close as we kissed for what seems like ages my hands caressing her curves.

We stopped and I looked at her , my hands on her boob still. Wow I said I did not expect that. nor did I, she said, but you were talking and I had to shut you up she smilled looking at my hand. Oops I said but left it there and sqeezed. I slid my hand under her top and felt her soft skin. You are beautiful I said, my hand sliding over the exposed flesh above her bra.

I want you I admitted as we kissed again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igerman23Man
24 weeks ago

hayes

Good start

By *J GeminiTV/TS
24 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *ocktoplaywithMan
24 weeks ago

Derby

By *exymarvelMan
24 weeks ago

cardiff

By *oveoraltoungeMan
24 weeks ago

brancaster ,norfolk

By *rgasm4u69Man
24 weeks ago

Warrington

By *lderWiserNowMan
24 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *awtyDiscreetnsafunMan
24 weeks ago

aberdeen

By *imman99 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Banbury

As we kissed I slid my arms around her under her top and was looking for her bra fastening, she giggled its front opening you fool she whispered. And carried on kissing me.

I undid the front and released her amazing boobs, big soft and as I slide my hand over them, large hard nipples. I broke off our kiss and pulled her top off and she looked at me, I had to feel those nipples in my mouth, I leant in and kissed her soft flesh. My tongue circling her nipple , I feel her inhale. Letting out a whimper. I clamp my lips around it and stuck, it feels wonderful she pulls my head in and I am engulfed , sucking and nibbling .

Then I feel her undoing my shirt. I lean back and remove it. Leaning in to kiss her I feel her soft body against mine.

By *icki222TV/TS
24 weeks ago

Lincoln

By *imman99 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Banbury

Kissing my hands caressing her curves, her hands lossening my jeans.

I kiss my way down her body paying attention to her sensitive nipple nibbling and sucking them. I kiss my way down over her tummy. Hearing breathing heavey as I slide her skirt up so I can kiss her wonderful thighs, soft and smooth to my lips. Emma let's out a moan as I kiss up her thighs. My mouth ending on the thin fabric of her panties. She tenses and exhales but opens her legs and I kiss her pussy through the damp fabric. The wonderful scent drives me on. I pull them to one side and my tongue licks her pussy lips.

Oh my god she says, as I clamp my mouth and my tongue glides up and down delving deep. I was lost in pleasing her and tasting her now very wet pushy.

Stop she says stop. I look up. Come with me she says and stands up.

As I stand my jeans around my ankles. I kick them off and follow her up the stairs, I caress her stunning bum as she giggles. In the bed room we kiss again and out hands all over each other. She pushes me onto the bed and turns around sliding her soaked panties down bending over.

I could not control myself and grabbed her bum and started kissing and caressing it breathing the heady musk. She pushes back against my face. Wow .

Then she parts her cheeks and my tongue glides down over her ring circling it and down to her pussy delving deep. Then back up. I feel her pushing hard back on my face. Wanting more. Wanting me to pleasure her. I am in heaven.

By *ucksguy2000Man
24 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ormladMan
24 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *yrman57Man
24 weeks ago

Ayr

You're in heaven ? I'll be joining you if this is only the introduction !!!

By *ilbert4450Man
24 weeks ago

paisley

By *imman99 OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Banbury

Emma collapses on to the bed, her body shaking, wow she says wow. I slide next to her, kissing as we embrace. My turn she says, get those boxers off.

As I do as I am told she starts to kiss my body. Then bites my nipple hard, giggles and carries on down my body. My hands stroking her shoulders as she arrives at my hard aching cock. She kisses the head and then down the length as it twitches to her touch.

I can feel her breasts on my body as she kisses my balls. Licking them. Then locking up my shaft like a lollipop. Her tongue circling the head, then it happened her mouth engulfed it and the warm wetness made me let out a sigh. Wow that is amazing I say as she takes more in her mouth. Then she bobs up and down her tongue flicking under the head every time.

I am lost in ecstasy, I never knew this side of her, she was always so professional at work.

My hands caress her body as she is sucking me and playing with my balls, gently fondling them.

I pull her leg and she then straddles me. That wet pushy there, wanting swollen with lust.

I lick along tasting her sweet juice. Lapping it. Then I turn my tongue to her clit flicking it circling it as Emma continues now sliding my cock as far in as she can.

I put my mouth on her clit, sucking and flicking it, teasing it.

We are locked together, each driving the other wild. Then I feel her heat and her legs start shaking, she releases my cock and shouts yes oh god, don't stop. Don't you dare stop, her body shaking. I keep going spured on as I feel her pressing and rubbing her pushy on my face. Yes , yes , then I felt her press down and that familiar flow and taste as she cums, I drink as much as I can as I lack and suck her clit, my arms locked around her holding that smooth round bum.

It seems an age as she bucked and pressed hard on my face. Then , no more, no more she says as I keep going, stop, please no more she says as she rolls of my face .

Wow, she exclaims, you are one horn guy, I have not cum like that in ages, look at me I am shaking.

It is you, I say, you are so beautiful and you taste amazing. I lean over her and we kiss. She tastes her juices on my lips, my face covered, she licks it mmmm I do taste good. We start to kiss as I lay between her legs. As we kiss and my cock finds a warm opening and I slide into Emma's soaking and hot pussy.

Kissing I start to thrust in and out, my hands each side of her head as we kiss. I want her, I need to be in her, we fuck for whatseems like an age. Emma panting between kissing and me sucking her nipples.

I start to tense up,

Cum in me, cum in me please, she says breathless.

Oh Emma I breath, oh Emma your amazing I, I. I thrust and cut in side her, pulse after pulse filling her, thrusting deep each time. Spent I collapse on her. Locked inside her.

Nothing is said we just lay there panting. Satisfied and spent.

Well she said, you are a dark horse, I am kissing her neck. So are you, we lay there locked in each others arms.

By *lderman500Man
23 weeks ago

sleaford

Great story hope you 2 got together again x

By *kpiercedCouple
23 weeks ago

walsall

By *he-ProfessorMan
23 weeks ago