Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cuckold Holiday Romance

Jump to newest

By *oe and lola OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

Weston

Hi all.

The following is a fantasy story written by both me (J) and the lovely Lola, purely for the purposes of entertaining ourselves whilst L was in the Canaries just after Christmas.

We took it in turns to write it and upon her return I have to say we had a wild night. It was fun to write but it’s just fantasy:

Chapter 1

Lola and Joe had led a cuckold lifestyle on and off for the last 13 of their 24 years together.

Their holiday was booked and planned 3 months in advance but sadly Joe was unable to make it. A few personal issues meant that Lola would be without her husband on their annual holiday for the first time in all their years together.

Lola was firm though; unless they were together, then - despite Joe dropping hints about her being allowed to do whatever she wanted - she’d wait until she was home again and then meet up with Jay like they had done before. Jay was a decent guy, knew how to please her and she in turn certainly made him happy too.

Resignedly, Joe accepted that - far from Lola going on a dick quest - the holiday would be a vanilla affair. She was taking with her their daughter and friend after all, so a family style girls holiday was now in prospect.

Lola takes up the story from here:

‘I was looking forward so much to some down time, no husband to think about, just the kids who could quite frankly look after themselves, meant that a week of lazing by the pool and showing off my new size 10 body was actually a big deal to me. Getting up with no alarm, no domestic bullshit - this is now my time!’

When we arrived at the airport, I was immediately aware that I was being looked at in a different way. Not to put too much emphasis on this, but I was being checked out in a way that hadn’t happened on holidays of the past. Was it because I was on my own or was it the weight loss. I didn’t know but knew I liked the attention - from the fit guys of course!

After a short flight we checked into the hotel and we made for the pool area as soon as we could that afternoon.

I’d changed into a simple black bikini, a short sarong and designer flip flops. As we sauntered to the side of the main pool, I noticed a number of guys - old and young - trying to hide the fact that they were staring. I really wasn’t imagining it.

I put this down to the fact that my daughter and her bestie were there too and they alone were lovely girls and that no one would be looking at me with them there.

We took loungers just back from the bar and had drinks brought to us. We sipped away and generally agreed this was a lovely place to be for a week as an alternative to England in cold rainy January.

I noticed a large family group at the other side of the pool. Teenage sons, dads and maybe a grandad in the mix. All chatting away and having a good time. It was then it happened.

A guy about 40, one of the ring leaders, was pointing discreetly in my direction and pointing me out to a lad of about 20ish. Lots of approving nods and then waiving at me. Smiling. Did I know them maybe? lol

Though this was flattering, I knew it was just them being friendly. But it was certainly a lovely boost. There was no harm in it and after all, Joe had said to relax and just be myself.

The younger of the two men suddenly leapt into the pool and was making a beeline for where I was lounging. He eased himself out of the pool, showing off a frankly quite lean but not too hairy body of around 6ft2, dark hair shaved at the sides, an arm sleeve and a nose & several ear piercings.

‘Hi there ladies, I’m James, couldn’t help but notice you were on your own. Would you like to join us? Just starting a game of volleyball with the boys and my dad in the pool and could do with a hand…’ he grinned at me and for some reason I found myself smiling back!

TBC

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *381Man
7 weeks ago

Hull

Nice start

By *_new_memberMan
7 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Lola certainly deserves the attention

7 weeks ago

Weston

I felt a little flustered by the attention and said immediately that we were tired after a days travelling but thanks for the invitation.

The kids went back to their magazines and social media and I thought that might be that. To my utter shock and surprise he came right over to the lounger and plonked himself down, dripping wet. He was dripping everywhere and I could feel like I was beginning to as well!

‘Oi, watch it, you’ll make the bikini soaking, be careful!’

He looked at me with a big cheeky grin, his green eyes twinkling at me. ‘Well that was kinda the plan babe. I can’t just keep calling you babe, I’m guessing you do own a name?’

‘It’s Lola, like the showgirl. I’m out here with these two for a girls holiday while Joe holds the fort at work. Joe is my hubby…’ I began but he cut me mid flow.

‘Then he’s a very lucky man and is also mental to let you out of his sight for more than a minute!’ He was only half joking and I continued to lap up the praise, as I’d been told to do by my husband lately! In fairness, he’d always been the same, genuinely into me since day one! Just a shame he had a small dickie lol

‘We do ok with what we do, he wasn’t born with a jealousy bone. Just supports me in what I want to do.’ When this got blurted out I realised I’d given away far too much for what was just an opening foray by him. However, the dazzling smile, the long nose and chin which had a little stubble on it, meant I didn’t really care at that moment. I was after all 1,500 miles from home and not a care in the world.

Hubby always said the sun made me horny and I had to agree. That plus the chat, the hot wet body on my lounger meant I was quickly turning into putty. Oops. Though I knew Joe would approve if it was fun.

‘Well it’s a real pleasure to meet you Lola. I’m with some fam and friends, that’s my sister nearest to us in the pink bikini, we’re only here til Tuesday and then it’s back to reality and the rain. But in the meantime it’s fun times aplenty!’ And as he said this he looked me in the eye and gave me the cheekiest grin. ‘Come and say hi to the gang, don’t stick here on your own with these two tikes!’

I sat there for a few seconds taking this all in. A few months ago this hot guy would not have looked at me. But now with my new body and confidence I was like a cock magnate for some reason! lol

‘Yea ok why not!’ And I went to get up. As I did, he took my arm to help as the lounger was pretty low. But then he put his hand on my waist. He gave it the briefest of squeezes and I was like fucking jelly. ‘Wow, you’re forward, steady on!’ I said with mock anger.

‘Baby, we’re only here once. Nothing meant by it, now come on, come and charm the family like you’ve charmed me!’ As we walked over my arm slipped naturally through his as he held it out. I also noticed he was guiding me via the remotely placed bar area. Crafty cunt. Crafty hot sexy cunt. I was beginning to enjoy this holiday!

‘I’m getting a gin if you want one’ he said and put his sunglasses and phone on a table as he strode to the bar. ‘Never say no to a gin, especially when it’s being offered by such a hottie!’ Where in the fuck did that come from? He laughed warmly and said ‘what me?! Or pedro our bartender?’

And that’s how it went for what turned out to be about an hour. The banter flowed easily and the chemistry was undeniable. The gin and the sun helped of course. But there was no question I was hot for him. The casual stroking of my foot with one hand was helping and he was saying all the right things.

‘I really think we should make a move mate, you’ve not even introduced me to your guys! They’ll be wondering where you’ve gone!’ I was concerned only in a very small way. I didn’t really want to move tell the truth!

As we got up to leave he did what I’d been hoping he’d do for about half an hour. He placed his strong arms across my shoulders, pulled me close, looked down at me, kissed me on the neck and simply whispered ‘you are one hot mama and I want to do naughty things with you before I leave this island…

TBC

7 weeks ago

Weston

Too tame hey lol

By *boiiMan
7 weeks ago

Wick

Loving it. Very good stsrt

By *raigs3386Man
7 weeks ago

Gloucester

7 weeks ago

Weston

chapter 3

The kiss lasted no more than 10

Seconds but Lola felt wobbley at her knees! At last a man that knew how to kiss properly!

He still had his strong arms wrapped around her which was a great feeling; he clearly worked out and that work was beginning to make her feel super horny for him.

They strolled over to his family where Lola was introduced to his family. His sister was lovely & Lola chatted to her with ease. There was lots of eye contact between them & Lola flirted. It was what she did best!

Drinks arrived from the bar staff & Lola felt happy to have some adult company. Especially as the man that pulled her over in the first place was just what she liked in a man.

The sun started to go down & Lola know it was time to make a move back to the room to freshen up for dinner.

‘Don’t go yet’ he said.

‘I need to for now’ Lola said. maybe drinks later?

With that this young stud grabbed and kissed her cheek & grinned with a certain devil look. The intention was obvious!

Lola returned to the room and showered, her long dark hair shone, her makeup perfect and the underwear she’d chosen - red lacy and just the right side of classy rather than slutty. The short summer dress had spaghetti straps, showing off her shoulders perfectly. The thin material of black and red was clinging to her size 10 figure.

She had dinner with the girls scanning the dining hall from time to time but couldn’t see her guy from earlier; she felt a bit disappointed, which seem to bother her. She was on holiday to have fun as instructed after all.

‘Oh well,’ she thought, ‘that’s that.’

The evening continued & she had a few drinks. The girls decided to go back to the room. Lola decided to stay in the bar for a final drink. A young chav lad had struck up a conversation with her. He was incredibly confident and though way too young, he was a reminder that her daughter’s male friends regularly called her a milf! He kept pushing her to see his white bits and she was glimpsing his young flaccid cock down his leg.

However.

He walked in looking hot with tailored shorts & a short sleeved shirt showing of his lush tan.

‘Well hello there Lola, drink?

Drink Lola thought, she’d of preferred another one of his kisses.

The chav lad took his hint and left them to it, but not before stealing a kiss on the cheek!

‘You’ve got quite a fan club forming out here. I’m only glad I was quick to spot you x’ and he gave her a squeeze.

They chatted about everything & nothing & time flew, the bar was closing. They grabbed another drink & went to the sunbeds.

Finding a secluded area by the palm trees they sat looking at each other. Xxx slowly placed his hand on Lola’s leg, moving it slowly up towards her thigh slowly tender movements letting it linger until he reach her little thong.

6 weeks ago

Weston

Anyone into this? If not I’ll park it lol

By *ARPMAN66Man
6 weeks ago

Stafford

"Anyone into this? If not I’ll park it lol "

Yes can’t wait to here more

Please continue

By *kpiercedCouple
6 weeks ago

walsall

By *es_wrentMan
6 weeks ago

Hatfield

"Anyone into this? If not I’ll park it lol "
loving it!

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
6 weeks ago

Gower

Amazing story

By *lymouth nice guyMan
6 weeks ago

Plymouth

More please

5 weeks ago

Weston

From Lola:

The finger that had made its way up to the tip of my thong was just above my inner thigh, and as I sighed heavily he matched my energy passion and slid his other hand gently round my waist pulling me easily close to him.

The kissing was full on now and he quite naturally lifted me up and sat me on his lap. His kisses were raining down on my neck and onto my shoulders. I was loving this and was already soaking wet where the anticipation was so great.

My soft hands made their way to the top of his lap, letting them rest on his bulging groin area. ‘Oh my, you’re so hard, do I really do that for you then?’ His eyes were closed, savouring the moment…

But without waiting for an answer I began to really snog him now. I undid his button fly and to my delight he was wearing no boxers, allowing me to experience the feel of his very hard cock.

I so wanted my mouth on it and it was obvious he did too.

By *ARPMAN66Man
5 weeks ago

Stafford

"From Lola:

The finger that had made its way up to the tip of my thong was just above my inner thigh, and as I sighed heavily he matched my energy passion and slid his other hand gently round my waist pulling me easily close to him.

The kissing was full on now and he quite naturally lifted me up and sat me on his lap. His kisses were raining down on my neck and onto my shoulders. I was loving this and was already soaking wet where the anticipation was so great.

My soft hands made their way to the top of his lap, letting them rest on his bulging groin area. ‘Oh my, you’re so hard, do I really do that for you then?’ His eyes were closed, savouring the moment…

But without waiting for an answer I began to really snog him now. I undid his button fly and to my delight he was wearing no boxers, allowing me to experience the feel of his very hard cock.

I so wanted my mouth on it and it was obvious he did too.

"

Keep going this is sooo good lol

5 weeks ago

Weston

chapter 5

Just then the remaining poolside lights were reduced to just the very dim night time setting, so they were practically hidden from anyone who might’ve suddenly passed by.

They looked at each other and giggled a little at each other. ‘If I didn’t know any different, I’d think you’d arranged that!’ he whispered.

She held the tip of his cock in one hand and placed her thumb where his pre cum was oozing. She swirled it around, making him moan achingly. She brought the thumb to her mouth and licked it wantonly. ‘Who said I didn’t?’ She responded innocently.

She slid down slowly and knelt between his legs, and gently pulled the shorts to his ankles. He in turn undid the buttons on his shirt, allowing it to fall open. She popped up and went back to his neck, keeping her eyes open the whole time. He fixed his eyes on her, stroking her hair.

She very slowly worked down over his chest, then abdomen. Her hands caressed him as she went further and further until she reached his extremely hard cock. It was twitching away and she couldn’t wait any longer.

She rested back on her legs placed her hands on his thighs and stroked gently up and down. They felt exquisite under her beautifully manicured fingers. Then she gave him a cheeky wink, like the one he’d given her that first day, leant forward and began to slowly and seductively kiss the end of his 8 inch cock, licking his shaft and then popping the head into her mouth, swirling her hot tongue around it as she did so.

His hands were resting on her head now and he slid back a little. Her mouth moved to his cleanly shaven balls and she kissed them and slurped at them whilst stroking his shaft up and down with left hand. Her right hand all the time running up and down his body, from his calves right up to his chest and back again. ‘You’ve got a great cock’ she said in a low voice. ‘And your mouth is the best I’ve had around it!’ He said. ‘Just the best!’

She now wanked him and took as much of him into her mouth as she could. After only a few minutes of this, his hips began to move up and down to meet her rhythm…

TBC x

By *ony 529Man
5 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmmmm I’m loving this please continue x

5 weeks ago

Weston

"Mmmmmm I’m loving this please continue x"

Thanks - if you click on the green arrow next to our profile name you’ll find a load of other stories, mostly true.

By *lymouth nice guyMan
5 weeks ago

Plymouth

Super hot

5 weeks ago

Weston

He was oozing at the tip & Lola enjoyed his taste.

She stopped, not wanting him to cum in her mouth but deep inside her. She slowly moved up the sun longer reaching behind him to lower it.

She slowly lifted her dress & removed her sexy thong brushing the dampness on his face.

She straddled him letting the tip of his 8 inch cock just touch her. The excitement was making her breathe deeply & she was getting wetter as the anticipation grew, would he fit, would he be gentle?

She slid onto him with ease slowly lowering herself onto him. Slow movements at first, feeling all him inside her, but after a few minutes of this, she moved at a quicker pace and he immediately joined her rhythm.

His cock was bulging hard & hot but his movements gentle just how she liked.

The kisses got deeper & Lola started to moan, again he joined her in this & then they both came together. An explosion of passion erupted between them.

Lola yelled out

‘Oh my god ,cumming & cumming I don’t want to cum yet’ breathless, hot with sweat on her forehead.

What had she done ?

By *opefulmanMan
5 weeks ago

Worle

By *ystery1988Man
5 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

Such a naughty woman,got my cock nice and hard reading your stories. Would love to stubble across you x

5 weeks ago

Weston

"Such a naughty woman,got my cock nice and hard reading your stories. Would love to stubble across you x"

Naughty is not the word lol x

By *rgasm4u69Man
5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ystery1988Man
5 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

Lol something I feel needs to be experienced then....will await for your reply to my message I sent privately x

5 weeks ago

Weston

Well, what had she done.

Before she could think anymore, he pulled her close to him, his hands planted on her ass, groping it quite roughly, but she was enjoying it so much she just kissed him even deeper. She felt a little submissive to him, even though not a word had been said.

As she did this she noticed one thing and one thing alone: his erection was still just as hard as before. He sat her up, his dick still in her married pussy, so she was still astride him. He devoured her breasts like never before. He clearly wasn’t done yet, much to her delight!

‘I would love you to finish what you started now, you gave me the best blow job I’ve ever had. I just didn’t want you to stop. Come up here beside me on all fours and I can feel your clit oozing with my cum as you take me in your mouth!’ His tone was more commanding than before, but she was so wanting to please him and to feel that perfect dick in her mouth again she readily agreed.

As her mouth played firstly with his balls she could taste his cum from when he’d erupted in her minutes before. She quickly found that his big dick was also covered in a mixture of him and her. Lola found this overwhelmingly hot and this had a wild animal affect on her she had never experienced in her life. His hands were pushing her head down gently, but she needed no help.

As the cock disappeared inch by inch, he moaned and moaned, then said something that made her cum on his fingers.

‘You love that big, young cock so much don’t you, is it because your husband is so small? You told me you only ever cum on his tongue, that you miss a proper sized dick, it’s so fucking hot that you’re a naughty girl that is enjoying my cock tonight!’

Lola moaned in agreement as she came again. She was bucking on his fingers when he warned her he was close. But she sucked him even harder at this. Just moments later he was filling her greedy mouth with his sperm, only to watch her swallow every bit, enjoying the moment completely.

As she pulled away from his cock, she came up to his face and then said ‘wait til I tell my hubby about this. I’ve never ever taken him like that ever. He’s just not worth it. But I know his reaction already - he’ll be wanking himself straight away!’

They both had a slight chuckle at this. ‘Well, I’m glad I was able to satisfy that gorgeous pussy of yours and as for that mouth, I have no words. I feel sorry for him not being able to experience you fully.’

They lay snuggled together, in a post-coital embrace, heaving and sighing as they recovered, him holding her close but gently.

Just then they heard a voice they both recognised…

By *ason7754Man
5 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *lymouth nice guyMan
5 weeks ago

Plymouth

Great story

By *ed-devilsCouple
5 weeks ago

Hitchin

By (user no longer on site)
5 weeks ago

Brilliant hope there is more to come

By *j and c 2Couple
5 weeks ago

mullingar

By *_new_memberMan
5 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *ockforplay66Man
5 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *cotty909Man
5 weeks ago

tranent

By *opefulmanMan
5 weeks ago

Worle

By *groot20Couple
5 weeks ago

Mayfair

By *rgasm4u69Man
5 weeks ago

Warrington

By *eterpervisMan
5 weeks ago

somewhere nice

3 weeks ago

Weston

The voice was from Lee, the slightly annoying chav lad from earlier that evening.

Licking his wounds from Lola’s rejection he’d skulked off and sat by the pool, texting his girlfriend that he would be up to the room in a bit. But she was no Lola! Though she might’ve been young she didn’t have the erotic draw of the woman he’d been desperate to fool around with, only to have her swiped away by this 20 something smooth talking bastard. This wasn’t how it was meant to be! He’d been checking her out since she’d arrived. He was downing another JD when he’d unexpectedly seen her again by the very same loungers where he’d been miserably licking his wounds. He was about to speak when he then clocked the ruiner of his evening.

But for some reason - probably his voyeuristic curiosity - kept him routed there.

And from what unfolded, he was glad he did.

He surreptitiously started to take video on his crappy old iPhone, his teen cock now getting hard.

This was quite a turn up. The holiday was getting better after all. This might be a decent 18th birthday after all.

He watched intently as they fucked and Lola sucked her stud dry. It was intense and it was hot.

And he really wanted some of this action and made his bold move once they’d had their fun…

TBC

By *ason7754Man
3 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *wiprRightForMeMan
3 weeks ago

spain

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Toy me town

By *ony 529Man
3 weeks ago

coventry

Omg omg omg if only

By *litlicker77Man
3 weeks ago

Dirty old town

By *ndrea54TV/TS
3 weeks ago

cambridge

By *opefulmanMan
3 weeks ago

Worle

By *olden BearMan
3 weeks ago

Cumbria

So very hot and so well written x

By *rgasm4u69Man
3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *cubasexMan
3 weeks ago

Dudley

3 weeks ago

Weston

ok to add more?

By *orkiebar51Man
3 weeks ago

Keighley

3 weeks ago

Weston

James immediately leapt up and made a beeline for this cheeky chav! ‘Lee, you cheeky fucker, I told you early on today to keep away from her! She’s not in your league, give me that phone right now!’ James grabbed the device and gave Lee a hard shove against the wall.

‘Look, James, you might think you’re better than me but you’re not! just because my mum and your dad are together now doesn’t give you the right to act like some kind of superior to me cos you ain’t!’

Lola looked on, stunned! Wait, she’d basically had two step brothers after her. Something devilish was hatching in her brain and for the first time today she knew how she would humiliate her hubby once more.

‘James, give the phone to me a second, that bit of vid is gonna come in handy. Lee, you’re a very naughty boy, but I like naughty boys. Now if you two are up for it, I’ve got something I’d like to try. I think you’re gonna love it…’

She smiled sweetly at them both, took James by the hand and then to his surprise, kissed Lee firmly on the mouth.

Both of these two chancers had underestimated Lola.

‘James, could you send me that vid please, I need it for a certain someone…’

TBC

By *opefulmanMan
3 weeks ago

Worle

By *kpiercedCouple
3 weeks ago

walsall

By *ockforplay66Man
3 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *rgasm4u69Man
3 weeks ago

Warrington

By *cubasexMan
3 weeks ago

Dudley

By *D123Man
3 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Loving the story!

By *i9incherMan
3 weeks ago

London

This has made me so hard

By *harlotte91Couple
3 weeks ago

Nottingham

2 weeks ago

Weston

Within a few minutes the evidence was on her phone. ‘Thanks for that, if its all the same with you I’d rather not be the next Pornhub upload, so I’ve deleted it. However, if you don’t mind sharing me, you can have the real thing, Lee. That’s if James is up for it too. Just one condition, I’d like to call my husband during the action.’ She looked at their faces and saw cheeky grins from both of them. James was the first to speak. ‘What’s life without a little risk, as long as the rewards are there!’ Lee nodded and laughed. ‘Fucking hell yeah, lets get naughty and you can call who you like.’

‘Shall we take this little party to the pool room? Its closed now but they never lock it’ said James and went to grab Lola by the hand. Suddenly remembering they were all but naked, they quickly dressed. ‘James, you go on ahead and see if its all clear. Lee and I will be along in a few moments’ said Lola. He reluctanty agreed. Lee smiled at her and went to kiss her. ‘Give me just one second, I need to send something to my dear hubby in England’ and silently sent the vid to an unsuspecting Joe.

Once she’d put her phone away, she then took a good look at Lee. He was not normally her thing at all. But the chance to at long last enjoy two men was proving very hot indeed. He approached again, pulled her close and kissed her. She could feel already he was hard as a rock. They made their way to the deserted poolroom, with James waiting patiently for them. A single light on the beer pumps was their only means of seeing each other.

TBC

By *olden BearMan
2 weeks ago

Cumbria

Very hot

By *alsam1Couple
2 weeks ago

Caister

Great so far now its mfm time lol

2 weeks ago

Weston

They moved to the very back of the room. Lola couldn’t believe what she was doing. The excitement of two men. But she was conscious of someone walking in by some slim chance.

‘James, could you go slip over there and lock the door, it’s just a deadlock I noticed when we walked in. This has to remain just between us three tonight!’ Lola said and kissed him on the cheek. James nodded and within a few moments he was back.

Lee was stood in front of Lola and James was now as close as he could be behind her. The atmosphere was electric. But no one moved for about 30 seconds.

James leant forward and started to kiss Lola on the neck, pushing his erection into her back. Lee moved closer too, starting with a snog that he’d clearly only learnt from the inexperienced slut he’d brought away with him. Lola stopped him straight away.

‘Lee, take your time, slowly and gently please, I want to enjoy this, you’re a sexy boy, but I want to show you how a hotwife is normally kissed by her lovers’ and with that, Lola cupped his face and sensually kissed him, exploring his mouth, softly biting at his tongue, down over his neck, back up to his mouth, so that Lee was so turned on, he began panting for more.

Lola, with confidence she’d never known before, instructed James to lift her dress, to feel her already used pussy, and to probe her ass with his tongue.

She was kissing Lee deeply now, tugging at his shorts, wanting his young dick to play with. It sprang to life in front of her. She couldn’t believe what she saw. Though only 18, his big hairy dick was like a beer can, sticking straight up and looking a bit longer than James, which delighted her.

She could feel James rimming her wantonly, so to satisfy the electricity she was getting from him, but not wanting to miss out on what was bouncing in front of her, she bent double, kissing Lee’s cock for the first time.

His hands naturally gripped her head and began to fuck her mouth. Normally, she’d have none of it, but she gave into him. James rose up, pulled his shorts down a little and began to wipe his dick up and down her ass. She moaned her approval.

Her mind raced with what she was about to get for the first time in her life. Not just one decent dick but two.

Just then her phone started to buzz.

The boys looked annoyed but she was so pleased with herself. ‘It’s my hubby on the phone. He’s got the vid I sent. He told me to have fun. James, you answer…’

Joe started to speak, thinking it was his wife. He was about to say how pissed he was that she had gone ahead playing without saying anything first, when James cut him dead!

‘Joe, it’s James, the guy in the vid your wife sent. Hope you got a stiffy watching me fuck your wife properly. No, she can’t get to the phone now, she’s busy sucking my brother’s dick. She’s such a cock slut!’

‘Tell him I’ll FaceTime if he can handle it!’ She gasped, just about getting the words out, as Lee pumped his prick into her married mouth.

James hung up the phone. They’d call Joe back of course. Eventually…

TBC

By *ony 529Man
2 weeks ago

coventry

Oh fuck

By *cubasexMan
2 weeks ago

Dudley

By *ndrea54TV/TS