Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Old girlfriend.... new tricks!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
25 weeks ago

I used to be in a band... not famous, just pub rock. One gog an old gf turned up and we got chatting. Back in the day it was very vanilla but now, in her late 40's she seemed more confident in herself. Cleavage on show, heels, tight pants showing off her great legs.

She asked for my number, which she got and toward the end of the night after thr gig my phone pinged. It was Lesley. 'Can I get a lift home?' I, being a gentlman of course obliged. She had never married and lived alone... me being me I went in when I got offered a coffee. But before I went in I grabbed my cock sling from my bag (pics on my profile page). I always took it to a gig in case of occurences like this!

I went in and she'd already slipped her heels off to reveal her perfect feet and unbuttoned her two top buttons to show even more of her big boobs. I grabbed her and started to kiss her... her tongue was on mine in a second and she whispered 'upstairs now'.

I followed her upstairs and when she asked me to undress her I did. Starting with her pants, peeling them slowly over her hips, kissing her thighs and calfs then her feet as I slipped them off. I stood and unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her. She turned so I could unclasp her bra... the bra fell forward with the weight of her boobs and as I kissed her neck I reached around to fondle them. Fuck! She was nearly 50 and they still defied gravity. They were big and firm with thick nipples. 'These deserve cumming over' I said 'last person to do that was you 25 years ago' what a crime!!! I unbuttoned my pants to pop my semi hard cock out and gently moved her hand onto it. She stroked it softly as we kissed and got me fully hard. I took off my shirg and pants .. all the while she stood there gazing at my cock. 'You still look good' 'we both do' I replied. I took out my cock sling.. 'wtf is that!' She exclaimed... well, let me show you...

Tbc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig daddy 1969Man
25 weeks ago

manchester

By *portbilly1976Man
25 weeks ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)
25 weeks ago

By *ayarMan
25 weeks ago

Wirral

Keep going

Ex sex is naughty

By *oppy12Man
25 weeks ago

Swindon

By *eeker of pleasureMan
25 weeks ago

manchester

By *evonFbsCouple
25 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *ary1001xMan
25 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *onnoisseur100Man
25 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *atesey68Man
25 weeks ago

audley

25 weeks ago

I slowly placed thd band around my erection and stretched the rubber over and around my balls... 'Wow' Lesley said 'yiur cock got bigger and I love how your balls stick out for me to hold' which she did. She cupped my balls and started wanking my cock. Heaven isn't the word!!! Looking in her eyes, looking at her big tits and shaved pussy I was a man in happyville.

I suddenly noticed something very interesting on her bedside cabinet... a 7 inch dildo. I suggested we lie down and while she wanked me I could play with her dildo on her whilst we kiss. It was awesome... I slowly opened her pussy and fingered her to get her ready for her dildo. Thats when I got a shock.. as I fingered her I felt her hand move under my balls and move against my asshole... she popped her finger in. 'Wow I said... thats new for you' 'well I have learnt a few tricks over the years and as you're fingering me I thought I could return the favour...' we lay there wanking and fingering each other with me metaphorically pinching myself! Thats when she said 'give the dildo... I want to watch you wank whilst I play.' She lay back, long legs wide open, one hand opening her pussy and the other sliding her dildo in and out. Wanking material indeed, so I did. I looked in her eyes and she at my cock and I began to sliwly stroke my thick hard cock for her pleasure.... tbc

By *ayarMan
25 weeks ago

Wirral

Very good

Please go on

By *uz1978Man
25 weeks ago

Bideford

By *rgar27Man
25 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *j47Man
25 weeks ago

limerick

25 weeks ago

As I wanked my hard cock for her I heard her mutter under her breath 'fucking hell' Lesley never swore. Never. But here she was, laying back, legs akimbo and shaking. She was starting to cum as she watched me play. Her orgasm shuddered through her and as her moans subsided and the dildo slid out I moved forward and moved between her legs. Kissing her I pushed my throbbing cock deep in her still cumming pussy. She let out the softest of moans as her legs went behind by back and she pulled me in... 'cummmmm' she said but I wasn't done with her.... i fucked her till thd last of her orgasm subsided and withdrew. 'What now?' Lesley asked. I knelt beside her and masturbated against her breast and thick, proud nipple before straddling her and placing my cock between her boobs. I let it lay there and she pushed her tits together and moved them up and down. Putting a finger in her mouth she sucked greedily. It felt amazing, dreamlike. This girl I knew who must have learnt so much since we last fucked... amazing.

I asked her how she wanted me to cum... 'I suppose you could cum in my pussy, but I really want to watch you make yourself cum all over me.' 'Ok, but first I want to wank against your arsehole. I won't push it in, I just want to see it.' She looked at me and said Go for it.' She turned onto all fours and pushed her arse in the air, I could see wet, glistening pussy and above it her most private of places. It looked stunning... puckered and so so inviting. I placed my cockhead against it wanked my shaft. Visually it was incredible and knowing she was letting me use her body for my pleasure was jaw dropping. I wanked against her for quite a few minutes before I felt the pressure building... 'Lesley, I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it?' She turned over quickly 'all over me!' I advised I may hit her in the face as I cum hard and she uttered those words again 'Go for it baby'. She watched me wank my cock, her gaze never leaving my fully engorged dick. By now my cock sling had the veins bursting almost. My balls aching, my cock thick and poised to unload. 'Cum' she said and I did. My back arched and my torrent cum began landing all over her. 'FUCK!' she said as her thighs, stomach, boobs and face all got hit. I looked at her covered in my juices and she started laughing 'well, you did say you might but fuck, thats a lot of cum!' I collapsed next to, my cock staying hard and we lazily played with each other and chatted until I had to go.... fuck Lesley, you were magnificent.

By *uz1978Man
25 weeks ago

Bideford

By *kpiercedCouple
25 weeks ago

walsall

By *cott60Man
25 weeks ago

Perth