Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Shy to start with…

Jump to newest

By *ikebrown2512 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

York

A true story that began on a dating website call Plenty of Fish, which developed and continued for a few years.

I swapped a few messages with Sarah, it was a slow start, I could tell she was shy and finding her confidence.

She’d recently come out of a relationship, was busy at work in the estate agents, and where she went out in the small town centre, everyone knew each other, so she’d decided to try online.

She was a couple of years older than me in her mid 40’s, said she had dark hair, green eyes, curves that were a bit more curvy than they’d been in recent years.

We didn’t swap any pictures for a few weeks, we just gradually got to know each other and Sarah started to get less shy and more open about what she enjoyed, what she liked in life and in the bedroom.

One day, after months of our messages becoming more frequent and more risqué, Sarah surprised me and said she wanted to chat off the website and use an App called K*I*K.

I’d never heard of it, but she said a woman at work used it and that there was the option to send pics and be alerted to messages. I said we could use Whats*App but she didn’t want to swap numbers.

Sarah told me her username and I installed the app, it was such a turn on the see her first message come through, her name being a combination of Sarah and her date of birth.

We chatted even more regularly and then one Friday evening, she said she was in the pub with her sister in law - Laura, who wanted to know who was making Sarah laugh and smile and also blush, with his messages.

Sarah asked me to send her a face pic, which was the first time and I was a little nervous, given my job and the messages we’d exchanged.

I told her to send one of her in the pub and then it went quiet for an hour or so. I wondered if I’d made a mistake or if Sarah was a guy, or if she’d been chatted up in the bar, my mind went all over the place.

Then a message came though, she’d been on her phone so much that it had died and now she was back at her sister in law’s, they were drinking wine in the kitchen.

I could tell by the number of typos, that Sarah was a bit d*unk and then it was clear she’d passed her phone to Laura, who was also messaging me from Sarah’s account, but ending her messages with L.

The banter continued for a while and got more and more filthy, it was obvious that Laura was more confident than Sarah, or perhaps more d*unk.

Then a voice message arrived, it was Laura who introduced herself and I could hear who I assumed was Sarah laughing in the background.

Then a picture suddenly arrived, two d*unk smiling ladies, one with dark hair, the other with blonde hair, both holding a large glass of red.

Then another voice message arrived, demanding to see what I looked like. I took a face pic and sent it. Another pic arrived, this time Sarah was pouting and Laura was laughing.

Then a video message arrived, with Laura saying that Sarah wanted to know if I was as big as she’d imagined. Sarah was laughing and Laura was enjoying being the naughty one.

I took a picture of the bulge in my jeans and sent it, another video message arrived. They were going to make themselves comfortable on the sofa and they were going to call me using the webcam functionality.

5 minutes later my phone rang, the app showed the two of them up close on my screen, both giggling.

Sarah had found a bit of confidence, probably from the red wine, and demanded that I prop the phone up and then use both hands to slowly unbuckle my jeans, but no more.

I’d never done anything like this, my online experience had been writing messages, sending suggestive pics, but not even a video and here I was, live streaming to two very d*unk and very horny but attractive women.

I propped my phone up but started chatting to them, until Laura said that I was just stalling and to stand up so they could see the bulge in my jeans.

I did as I was told and was unexpectedly turned on, my cock was straining, but I was reluctant to do more. Sarah told me to trace the outline through my jeans. I felt more comfortable doing that, which then made me even harder.

Sarah and Laura started discussing what they were seeing and then Sarah said she was going back in to the kitchen for another bottle of red.

I asked Laura where her husband was, Sarah’s brother, and whether he’d be OK with what was happening. Laura said he was out with his mates, wouldn’t be back until the early hours and would be too d*unk to be of any use to her.

Laura then told me to make my cock through my jeans without touching it. I did as I was told and she made a murmur of approval.

Sarah returned and asked what had been happening so Laura told her, to which Sarah demanded I repeated the thro*bing so that she would watch.

Laura then said I should unbuckle and to stop stalling, to do as I was told, or didn’t I find them attractive enough. I found my hands fumbling with my belt buckle, as I nervously pulled my belt apart.

Then Sarah shouted unzip, but then she said more quietly, to do it slowly. I lowered my zip really slowly and my jeans fell apart.

Laura told Sarah she needed a top up, so Sarah filled her glass and then her own, leaving me stood there, unbuckled, unzipped and thr*bbing in a way I’d never experienced.

I’d handed over control in a way I’d never done before, not even in person, I’d become the personal p*rn show for two strangers, one who I’d been messaging for months and the other who I’d only messaged that evening.

It was Laura’s turn, they seemed to be making a demand at a time. She told me drop my jeans by slowly sliding them down my thighs. I did as I was told and they both leaned forwards, then looked at each other.

It was Sarah’s turn, make it throb she said, let me see it straining inside those tight black briefs. My cock thr*bbed on it’s own as it responded to Sarah’s voice.

It was Laura’s turn again, trace your fingers along the shaft she said, and trace your nails around the tip. I was now well out of my comfort zone, I’d never done anything like this or even spoken or messaged about it.

I hesitated and Laura told me not to be shy, she told me what to do again but added, that I shouldn’t cum. My cock was so hard that I couldn’t have cum even if I’d wanted to. I traced my fingers along my length and then drifted a finger nail around my tip, which made me thr*b.

Sarah and Laura were both enjoying themselves, their own personal show with a second bottle of red, all from the comfort of Laura’s sofa. Sarah’s phone was propped up against something on the coffee table, and they were both looking at each other.

Laura looked at Sarah, looked at the phone screen and then looked back at Sarah. It’s your turn she said, make him do it.

Sarah looked at me on her phone screen and as if she was delaying for time she said, she wanted to watch me turn around slowly so that she could see my bum, but when I was back facing them, I was to release my cock from my briefs and that she wanted to see it really bounce.

The alcohol was making Sarah more confident than I’d ever known her and I was wishing I had more beer to hand. I slowly turned around and showed them my buttocks and then I heard Laura’s voice telling me to keep turning.

I want to see it said Sarah, make it bounce when you release it she repeated. I was straining hard and it took one hand to loosen the waistband of my briefs and the other to release my cock.

It bounced hard as I did so and then it thr*bbed and thr*bbed again.

Sarah and Laura leaned forward again, Laura took a mouthful of her red wine and I saw Sarah lick her lips, then take a drink.

I was stood there, exposed on a webcam, my cock exposed and thr*bbing on a phone screen, doing exactly as I was told, doing as I was being directed. I wasn’t used to this but I was unusually and incredibly turned on, my cock was dripping with precum and I was wondering just what was going to happen next…

Then I suddenly and unexpectedly heard another voice. It said I just had to see this. Laura told me she’d invited another friend to watch, a neighbour who’d been in the pub with the two of them earlier.

I was introduced to ‘Busty’ Sarah, which was some nickname, given my Sarah was hardly flat chested.

Busty leant over the back of the sofa, her face appearing between Sarah and Laura’s.

She must have noticed my eyes focus on the cleavage spilling out of the top of her neckline. She asked me if I liked them and I admitted that I did.

Busty then asked the two of them if I was really doing everything they asked. Sarah nodded and Laura said yes he is, he’s been very good and we’ve not shown him anything, but he’s been hard for over half an hour.

Busty stood up a little and let her boobs hang down in her top, she saw me throb.

Lift your cock up and let it drop for me. I did as I was told, I was so hard that it hurt when it dropped. Do it again Busty said. I did. Do it again, but lift it all the way up and hold it there, don’t drop it until I say now.

I held it there between my fingers and then I heard the command of now, I let my cock fall and it bounced hard.

He’s really good isn’t he said Busty. Sarah and Laura laughed and giggled. You need a glass of wine said Laura. I certainly do said Busty, this is not the evening I was expecting.

She wasn’t the only one, I now had three d*unk, horny and attractive women, enjoying making their own p*orn. I was still nervous and I could only imagine where this was going…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rodigalMan
12 weeks ago

sunderland

Mmmm

By *J GeminiTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *udepaulMan
12 weeks ago

sheffield

Fun

By *im69000Man
12 weeks ago

louth

By *ornynhappy23Man
12 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *ushin boundariesCouple
12 weeks ago

halstead

By *iscoman7771000Man
12 weeks ago

birmingham

Get round there

By *ayarMan
12 weeks ago

Wirral

This is good

Can’t believe you haven’t asked what you doing for me

I probably would but this cfnm dynamic is hot

By *j47Man
12 weeks ago

limerick

By *imetomingleMan
12 weeks ago

Chester

By *oppy12Man
12 weeks ago

Swindon

By *atesey68Man
12 weeks ago

audley

By *andaloriansCouple
12 weeks ago

Malvern

Interestingly different!

S

By *ucksguy2000Man
12 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
12 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *D123Man
12 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

12 weeks ago

York

Turn sideways for me said Sarah, I want to see how big you are from the side, I want to see the length we talked about. I did as I was told and as I looked at myself on the screen, my cock thr*bbed.

Oh he enjoyed that said Busty, clearly get into the party, he’s a big boy isn’t he and I like how straight it is.

Move closer to camera said Laura. Look at those veins along the shaft she said, it’s no wonder he’s so hard for us. Listening to my cock being discussed made it thr*b. He’s enjoying this said Laura and I was.

So who is this play thing asked Busty. He’s Sarah’s replied Laura, but she’s been sharing him with me tonight and we’ve been enjoying ourselves.

He’a definitely mine aren’t you Mike said Sarah, which was more of a statement than a question. Thr*b your cock twice if you agree. I did as I was told, I wasn’t even being asked to speak now.

What are you going to do with him next asked Busty. I’m thinking about it said Sarah as she took another sip of wine and concentrated on the phone screen on her coffee table.

There was a brief silence and Laura and Busty both looked at Sarah, it was her house, her phone, her wine and most importantly, I was hers first and foremost.

Slowly wank it for me Mike she said eventually, so I started as she instructed. No, even slower she said, I want you to play with yourself so slowly that it’s like you’re gently fucking me.

Playing with myself slowly and now with the mental image of fucking Sarah made me really want to cum and there was now definitely more precum.

Stop and hold your base interjected Laura. You’re going to make him cum too soon if he keeps doing that she said to Sarah. Don’t let him cum yet said Busty, I haven’t had my fun yet.

Sarah looked at her friends and smiled, then she looked back at me, still holding the base of my shaft tightly to keep myself hard.

Turn sideways again Mike, now, really slowly slide your foreskin back, I want to see that exact moment close up, when your foreskin peels back over your helmet and down your shaft.

Brilliant said Busty and Laura nodded in agreement. I looked down and moved the side of my cock nearer to my phone camera. I could see my cock across my phone screen, my tip placed near to the edge of the screen.

I’d never done this before, I’d never peeled it back before myself. An ex had done this with her mouth once and I remembered how tight it felt.

I slowly peeled my foreskin back as I saw the three of them lean forwards for a closer look. My foreskin was tight and I had to push it forwards before sliding it back for another go.

It was so tight and my helmet was so big that it didn’t feel like it would go all the way. Do it said Sarah, I’d not heard her sound so commanding before and she was wanting to show her friends who was in charge of this show.

I pulled my foreskin back harder and it gave way, peeling fully over the helmet and down my shaft. It felt so tight that my cock thr*bbed with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Let go of it she said.

Fuck me that was hot said Laura, you’re not wrong said Busty, what I wouldn’t give to wrap my lips around that. My cock was now thr*bbing uncontrollably, listening to them, in total control of my cock and what I was doing with my hands for them.

Push it back and do it again said Sarah, I want to watch that again. I found the next time easier, my precum was making my helmet glisten as I peeled my foreskin back and my foreskin was stretching to accommodate how swollen I was.

Turn towards the camera said Sarah, and do it again, I want to see the tip of your cock, as you peel it back for me. I did as I was told and slowly peeled my cock again for Sarah, she was now in control and not taking turns.

She turned to Laura smiling and then looked back at Busty who was still leaning over the back of the sofa and grinning. They all took a sip of wine as if preparing themselves for what would happen next.

I think Mike’s wearing too many clothes said Laura, he can lift that tshirt up over his head for starters said Busty.

Take your tshirt off said Sarah, happily taking ideas from her friends, but wanting to be the one giving me the instruction. Do it slowly though, let’s see that stomach and then your chest, and then your shoulders. I did as I was told and I felt my nipples harden.

Suddenly this was more than wanking my cock for three horny women, I was now being undressed, stripped and I could guess what was coming next.

Drop the jeans said Laura. I instinctively waited and Sarah was pleased. Drop your jeans Mike she said, enjoying being the one whose voice I was responding to.

Have him turn around Sarah, said Busty, I want to see his bare back and let’s see those buns in those tight black briefs. Only my cock and balls had been out of my briefs at the front, so my briefs were tight across my buttocks.

Turn around said Sarah, show Busty your back and your bum. I did as Sarah instructed and there was a murmur of approval behind me.

Laura said to Sarah can I take a turn. There was a pause and Sarah must have nodded behind me because Laura then said, peel those slowly down over that lovely bum of yours, let’s see what you’ve been hiding.

I looked back over my shoulder and at Sarah, she looked at me and nodded, she was really enjoying herself. Playing with me wasn’t a free for all, I was hers to play with and she was enjoying controlling what her friends could do to me.

I turned back and then peeled my briefs down, not able to see what the three of them were seeing on the screen. My god I want to sink my teeth into those I heard Busty say.

Slap them I heard Sarah say, both hands, slap them hard. Harder she said, harder again she said again, I want to see hand prints. I slapped both of my cheeks as hard as I could, so that they stung. That did it said Laura, look at the redness on those, where’s my paddle she laughed.

Turn around said Sarah, I want to see how hard you are now and step out all the way out of those jeans and pants, I want you completely naked.

I did as I was told and then realised how exposed I was, I wasn’t sure how comfortable I was and then to add to my discomfort, I heard Busty ask Sarah, can I take a picture.

Yes of course said Sarah, but crop Mike’s face out, we don’t want him going viral when you leave your phone unlocked in the pub. Busty took a pic of Sarah’s phone screen. I saw her used her fingers to zoom in, but I had no idea whether she’d excluded my face.

It made my cock thro*b as I watched her. He enjoyed that said Laura, I’m having a pic too. Laura was closer to Sarah’s phone on the coffee table so she held her phone where she wanted it to take her pic.

I was live streaming to Sarah’s phone and now naked pics of me were stored on each of her friends phones, no doubt already backing up to their iClouds. This had quickly gone further that any of us expected and I had no doubt we weren’t finished here.

My balls were full, they felt heavy and they ached. My cock was harder than I ever remembered it being and yet I wasn’t even in the same room as the three voyeurs, these three amateur p*rn directors, who were enjoying the show and now enjoying their next bottle of red wine.

This experience was going to continue for a few more glasses of red and the alcohol was only going to escalate things because Sarah was already getting braver and more confident with her demands.

By *ucksguy2000Man
12 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *elly61TV/TS
12 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *j and c 2Couple
12 weeks ago

mullingar

By *lymouth nice guyMan
12 weeks ago

Plymouth

Very hot story

12 weeks ago

halstead

By *ormladMan
12 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eandher4and9Couple
12 weeks ago

leeds

By *ary1001xMan
12 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *hil911Man
12 weeks ago

Solihull

By *he-ProfessorMan
12 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *portbilly1976Man
12 weeks ago

manchester

By *atesey68Man
12 weeks ago

audley

By *rnoldZiffelMan
12 weeks ago

Leinster

The story is building very well OP. Multiple ladies + alcohol is a mighty combination. Looking forward to the next instalment

9 weeks ago

York

Play with your cock slowly said Sarah, but don’t you dare cum, I’m not finished with you yet, we’re not finished with you yet.

I slowly played and watched the three of them concentrating on the speed and movement of my hand, seeing how I knew how to play with myself, what I enjoyed, but usually in private.

Sarah murmured her approval and I was sure that I saw her bite her bottom lip. Your turn Laura said Sarah, tell Mike what you’d like him to do with that magnificent cock.

My cock was dripping with precum, I was so hard that I didn’t think I could cum if I wanted to. Wank it hard and fast said Laura, and don’t stop until I tell you to, imagine you’re fucking Sarah over the back of this sofa she laughed.

I increased the speed of my hand sliding up and down my shaft, slowly increasing the speed, conscious that I shouldn’t cum. It wasn’t fast enough for Laura because she shouted faster at Sarah’s phone, imagine you’re fucking her harder than she’s ever been fucked. I did as I was told.

How hard have you been fucked over this sofa asked Busty. I haven’t said Sarah, but I’d like to be. Did you hear that Mike asked Busty? Sarah wants fucking over the back of this sofa. Imagining that, as Sarah watched me, made me wank even faster.

He enjoyed imagining that said Busty, look how he’s looking at you. Our eyes were connected through the screens and then suddenly Sarah said stop. My hand jolted and I stood there holding my cock, realising how quickly I’d responded to Sarah’s command.

You looked like you might cum and I want you to stay hard for me.

Sarah looked at Busty and nodded with a filthy smile, then took another mouthful of wine. Laura took a mouthful as well, as she looked at Busty who was enjoying the attention and knowing it was her turn next.

I’m feeling very horny said Busty and my knickers are soaking. Look she said and slid her short leather skirt up her thighs. I could see black lace but the screen was too small to see more.

You’re terrible said Sarah and Laura laughed. I can be more terrible said Busty, especially when I’ve had this much wine and I’m watching a big cock throb for me. My cock thr*bbe as I heard that comment. Put your hands behind your back said Busty, you haven’t to touch your cock until I let you. I did as I was told, stood there facing the camera, my feet slightly apart, my hands behind my back and my cock pointing straight forwards in to the lens. I looked down at it and noticed how red and hard it was from having been wanked hard and fast for so long. There were veins I didn’t think I’d noticed before.

Thr*b commanded Busty, so I did, thr*b again she commanded, and again she commanded. This was making my cock feel even bigger and it hurt a little as it dropped, the only relief being as my cock lifted as it thr*bbed, alternating between pleasure and pain. The thr*b commands continued as Sarah and Laura watched.

Turn sideways and thr*b again for Busty commanded. I turned and did as I was told, seeing my cock was horizontal. Busty had a different tone to her voice than Sarah, that was an authority that came from experience, whereas I could tell this kind of thing was new to Sarah. I would absolutely love that cock all the way down my throat said Busty. Would you like to hear me gagging on it Mike she asked mischievously? Yes I would I responded, my cock thr*bbed of its own accord.

Would you like to cum all over these Busty asked as she cupped both of her ample boobs and jiggled them a little, in that low cut black top. I wasn’t sure what to say, I didn’t want to upset Sarah but I knew the truth, I’d love to unload all over them.

Go on, get them out said Sarah, we know how proud of them you are. Busty didn’t need any more encouragement, she pulled one side of her top down over her shoulder, then the other, before looking right at me and peeling it down. My cock thr*bbed multiple times as I realised a couple of things at the same time.

Busty wasn’t wearing a bra, her boobs were enormous with a slight tan line, looking even bigger than they’d looked inside her top, and now I understand why Busty was proud of them. They’d clearly been enhanced a little and both nipples were big and standing proud. I love big nipples and I was immediately starting to think how much I’d enjoy sucking on them.

My hands were still behind my back and my cock was just thr*bbing, like it had a mind of its own. You enjoyed that didn’t you Mike asked Sarah. I did yes, thank you, I answered politely. I was surprised by how I’d answered, almost subserviently. Busty was now playing with her boobs, her eyes concentrating on them rather than me, giving her nipples gentle tugs to make them even harder.

You are absolutely terrible said Laura. Well get yours out then said Busty. No I won’t she responded, it’s OK for you two, I’m married and I shouldn’t even be doing this. I hadn’t thought about their relationships until now, whether they were married or had partners, but I liked hearing that Sarah was single. I guessed that Busty wouldn’t behave any differently whether she had a partner or not.

Busty stood up and walked around the back of the sofa, she leant forwards and let her boobs hang down until her nipples were grazing the material along the edge. You like that don’t you Mike said Busty. It was obvious that I did because my cock was thr*bbing. It was actually hurting because it had been so hard for so long and I could feel the ache inside it because I now needed to cum.

What would you like to see asked Busty? It was the first time I’d been asked this kind of question. My immediate thought was that I’d like to watch Busty play some more, but I needed to remember that I was Sarah’s, they were in her house, drinking her wine and watching me on her phone.

I’d like to see Sarah’s cleavage I said, and feeling brave I said, and I want you to unbutton her blouse. Sarah looked up at Busty and they both smiled. Go on then said Sarah. What are you two like said Laura, laughing and taking another mouthful of wine. You’re going to tip our Mike over the edge. Laura wasn’t wrong. There was a familiar sensation inside my cock and balls, I really wanted to cum and soon I’d need to cum.

By *elly61TV/TS
9 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *rego69Man
9 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Cracking story. I love the CFNM theme. Love to be the guy in this scenario.

By *_new_memberMan
9 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *hris 1000200Man
9 weeks ago

kells

Nice

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
9 weeks ago

Gower

Very nice

9 weeks ago

York

It’s a true story, this happened to me and all the names and nicknames are true, I’m recalling what I remember and this relationship went on for over a year

9 weeks ago

halstead

By *ussyeater692Man
9 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story so far, I can't wait for more

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
9 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *rgasm4u69Man
9 weeks ago

Warrington

By *ickie734Man
9 weeks ago

Brooke

wow, one lucky fella, looking forward to next installment

By *he-ProfessorMan
9 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *elshman1967 99Man
9 weeks ago

The Shire

8 weeks ago

York

Busty got up and put her glass of wine down, then walked around the back of the sofa. She put a hand either side of Sarah’s neck and undid the top button of her blouse. Without thinking I started to play with my cock but Busty shouted leave it alone, you’re not to touch it.

He’s a horny boy isn’t he said Laura, his balls must be aching. They were and I was thr*bbing hard, enjoying just a glimpse of Sarah’s cleavage. Would you like another one undoing asked Busty, but don’t speak. My cock thr*bbed a response and I nodded.

Sarah was looking straight in to my eyes, enjoying what the reveal of her cleavage was doing to my cock. Busty undid another button and looked up at me, I could now see the curves across Sarah’s cleavage and my cock was thr*bbing uncontrollably.

Look how hard he is said Laura, I can see his precum, I’d love to taste that… if you’d let me, she said looking at Sarah. I might let you have a taste said Sarah, but there’s no way he’s coming in your mouth, that cock has work to do.

By *21funguyMan
8 weeks ago

Bicester

By *portbilly1976Man
8 weeks ago

manchester

By *ussyeater692Man
8 weeks ago

Wrexham