Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bar Fantasy

Jump to newest

By *rRobbie OP   Man
11 weeks ago

North Devon

Just a fantasy but you never know

We are in your local bar. I am sat at the bar and notice you in the corner with your friends chatting. You notice me staring at you but you don't look away you bite your bottom lip. You excuse yourself from the table and walk passed me brushing your hand along my back as you do so. You look back at me and wink as you walk into the bathroom. I wait a few seconds and look around then follow you in. The bathroom is empty and as I enter i lock the door. You are at the mirror putting on lipstick but looking at me with lust in your eyes. You bend over slightly sticking your ass out and i come up behind you. I grab you from behind and start to kiss your neck while exploring your body with my hands. Your ass pressing closer to my body as you breathe so heavily. I force your tight jeans down to your ankles turn you around and sit you up on the counter by the sinks with your legs spread. I pull you closer and begin to lick your pussy and clit all over. You are trying not to moan loud but you can't hold it back.

After I explore your pussy with my tongue I bring you on your knees and pull down my trousers so my cock is out. I get you to open your mouth so I can slide my cock in slowly going deeper and deeper till you can't take no more. I get you to spit on my cock and lick up and down my shaft as I lift up your top to squeeze your tits and play with them. Maybe even slap them. I then take my cock out of your mouth and slap it on your face a couple of times.

I pick you up from the floor and bend you over against the sinks and slaps my hard cock on your ass and slide it into your dripping wet pussy. I slide in and out slowly and build up faster and faster till you cum on my cock. I grab your hair and force you to lean back as I am pounding your tight little pussy.

While pounding your pussy with my free hand i spank each ass cheek a couple of times making it nice and red. You are screaming "harder, harder!" You scream and cum again drenching my cock even more. I slide my cock out of your pussy and bring you on your knees to taste your pussy on my cock and get you down to lick my balls and force your head into my ass so you can rim my ass hole. My cock twitching as you lick around it. Then you work your way back up to my cock and suck it a couple of times. I then lie on the floor and get you to sit in my face so I can lick up your pussy and ass hole. Getting you to grind on my face till you drench my face in your cum. After I sit you back and get you to sit on my cock. You grab my cock and place it on your ass hole and slowly my cock slides in. You take off your top fully allowing your tits to bounce as you ride my cock. I rub your pussy so you get pleasure from both holes. Your pussy so wet! I slide my cock out of your ass and slide it into your pussy fuck it a couple of times for its juices then slide it back in your ass hole hard and deep. I get you to sit up and turn around in reverse cowgirl so I can see you ass bounce and squeeze it as you fuck me harder and harder! I work my hands up your body and cup your amazing tits and fully fuck you as fast as I can till I explode in your ass hole, fill it like a jam doughnut! As I pull out for the final time so much cum gushes out of your ass. I push my cock back in to get my cum deep in your ass. As I stand I leave you naked on the floor and get dressed and head back to the bar.

You return to your friends a few minutes later red in the face but a big smile all innocent pretending nothing happened but looking at me back at the bar licking your lips and wanting more

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aitingstillMan
11 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *ushin boundariesCouple
11 weeks ago

halstead

By *andN987Couple
11 weeks ago

north east

"Just a fantasy but you never know

We are in your local bar. I am sat at the bar and notice you in the corner with your friends chatting. You notice me staring at you but you don't look away you bite your bottom lip. You excuse yourself from the table and walk passed me brushing your hand along my back as you do so. You look back at me and wink as you walk into the bathroom. I wait a few seconds and look around then follow you in. The bathroom is empty and as I enter i lock the door. You are at the mirror putting on lipstick but looking at me with lust in your eyes. You bend over slightly sticking your ass out and i come up behind you. I grab you from behind and start to kiss your neck while exploring your body with my hands. Your ass pressing closer to my body as you breathe so heavily. I force your tight jeans down to your ankles turn you around and sit you up on the counter by the sinks with your legs spread. I pull you closer and begin to lick your pussy and clit all over. You are trying not to moan loud but you can't hold it back.

After I explore your pussy with my tongue I bring you on your knees and pull down my trousers so my cock is out. I get you to open your mouth so I can slide my cock in slowly going deeper and deeper till you can't take no more. I get you to spit on my cock and lick up and down my shaft as I lift up your top to squeeze your tits and play with them. Maybe even slap them. I then take my cock out of your mouth and slap it on your face a couple of times.

I pick you up from the floor and bend you over against the sinks and slaps my hard cock on your ass and slide it into your dripping wet pussy. I slide in and out slowly and build up faster and faster till you cum on my cock. I grab your hair and force you to lean back as I am pounding your tight little pussy.

While pounding your pussy with my free hand i spank each ass cheek a couple of times making it nice and red. You are screaming "harder, harder!" You scream and cum again drenching my cock even more. I slide my cock out of your pussy and bring you on your knees to taste your pussy on my cock and get you down to lick my balls and force your head into my ass so you can rim my ass hole. My cock twitching as you lick around it. Then you work your way back up to my cock and suck it a couple of times. I then lie on the floor and get you to sit in my face so I can lick up your pussy and ass hole. Getting you to grind on my face till you drench my face in your cum. After I sit you back and get you to sit on my cock. You grab my cock and place it on your ass hole and slowly my cock slides in. You take off your top fully allowing your tits to bounce as you ride my cock. I rub your pussy so you get pleasure from both holes. Your pussy so wet! I slide my cock out of your ass and slide it into your pussy fuck it a couple of times for its juices then slide it back in your ass hole hard and deep. I get you to sit up and turn around in reverse cowgirl so I can see you ass bounce and squeeze it as you fuck me harder and harder! I work my hands up your body and cup your amazing tits and fully fuck you as fast as I can till I explode in your ass hole, fill it like a jam doughnut! As I pull out for the final time so much cum gushes out of your ass. I push my cock back in to get my cum deep in your ass. As I stand I leave you naked on the floor and get dressed and head back to the bar.

You return to your friends a few minutes later red in the face but a big smile all innocent pretending nothing happened but looking at me back at the bar licking your lips and wanting more"

Great fantasy

By *rRobbie OP   Man
11 weeks ago

North Devon

Thanks x

Post new Message to Thread