Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sweet Mary

Jump to newest

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man
24 weeks ago

millstreet

I made contact with a woman on here 2 years ago we were meeting in Glenbigh in kerry for a coffee I got to the petrol station 5 mins early and waited in the car park opposite the car she described pulled up and I got out of my car and knocked on her window get in she said I'm Mary so I asked if she wanted sugar in her coffee and went in to the shop to get the coffees ,, now I had no expectation of anything happening when I got into the car she said let's go to the beach and after a 5 minute drive we pulled into this beach she drove along the dunes and asked me will we be OK here p,, thinking I was only going to be drinking coffee I said yeah it's fine , there was a few dog walkers but relatively quiet for a Tuesday morning , we sat chatting for about 10 mins when she put her cup down and grabbed my crotch she smiled and said you don't mind I just needed to feel that , I was wearing shorts and got hard under her touch she put her hand up the leg of my shorts to get a better feel and she said will you kiss me so I did it was very sensual kissing her ,, and I just nit the bullet and ran my hand up her thigh wow no knickers on and a lovely hairy pussy she moaned as I searched out her clit and began to massage it ,, she the released my cock and said fuck this get in the back , so I jumped in the back she pulled the seats forward and got in next to me took her dress off to reveal her naked body ,, now Mary was about 50 dark hair 36 C tits and as I said nice hairy pussy ,, I started to finger her with one finger then two and she was sitting with her head back and bucking her hips to my rythem she the said get them shorts off and as I pulled them down she grabbed my cock and walked me slowly I had her tit in my mouth and get three fingers back into her very slippy pussy and she was moaning saying keep going don't stop and then suddenly she shut her legs together and groaned a guttural noise ,, I took it she had cum and it was just going to be a wank session but with one swift movement she swung her leg over me and sat on my cock I went straight in balls deep and as I tried to protest that I had no protection she said don't worry I am a nurse and very clean and she gyrated on top of my cock while I pulled and sucked her nipples the I felt a warm liquid all over my legs as she really did cum and screamed yes oh god fuck me hard , so I kept pumping into her with all I had and she then said make sure I get all of your load and then I sated to cum and it seemed to go on for ever I emptied all I had inside her she got off me and said fuck it's been 18 months since I had a cock in there she put on her dress and we got in the front seats and she drove me back to my car , we arranged to meet again at her house 3 days later where she said she will text me as to what she wants , that's another story though

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgasmdonor OP   Man
24 weeks ago

millstreet

It was rossbeigh beach had to look on maps haha

By *eteeMan
23 weeks ago

limerick tipp border

By *en1234300Man
23 weeks ago