Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Lick and Lock ?? Chastity Story

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

It was a usual Sunday morning, I woke up and thought I’d have a quick browse of fab profiles. There was a new woman who was local ish from me with no profile picture. Her status said ‘in need of a willing tongue to please me’. Perfect I thought, I do enjoy licking pussy allot, I can’t explain it but I love the taste and feeling of pussy and the taste of a woman’s cum just sets my tastebuds alight.

I didn’t know what she looked like but was of similar age so I thought I’d shoot my shot and offer my services and tongue for her and set he some face photos of me! I got showered and ready and by the time I had done those things I had received a reply back… She got straight to the point and introduced herself as Alice, she said can I come round right away as she desperately needed some release and a mouth around her lips. I replied back right away and said of course I can to which I received her address just moments after! I replied back saying I was on my way and set off to the car and plugged her address in the sat nav.

25 minutes later I pulled up and parked on the street and looked around for the right house number. I saw the house and got out of the car and headed to the door before pressing the doorbell. A few moments later I could hear the door being unlocked and Alice pulled the door open with a mischievous grin on her face.

My eyes and jaw must of swung wide, she was beautiful and hadn’t realised how beautiful and hot she would be, I was just swept up in her request to come round that I didn’t even take a moment to think, that and I thought I would just be between her legs anyway.

She was 5’5, incredible figure with the perfect curves which were highlighted from her white silk robe she was wearing. Alice had beautiful curvy blonde hair and piercing blue eyes that lured you in and gorgeous lips that she had highlighted with a beautiful red lipstick. Her leverage was amazing and had the most perfect firm pair, not to big nor small, with the outline of her nipples showing through her gown.

Alice giggled and said ‘well don’t just stand there silly’, I snapped out of my trace and said thank you and greeted her with a French kiss and introduced myself and letting her know it was lovely to meet her. She closed the door behind us and bit her lip before leading me by the hand and up the stairs. I got sight of her beautiful round ass and it was even better than expected. I could feel my cock growing in my boxers now and was incredibly turned on by simply being in Alice’s presence.

We got to her room where she said I had better live up to my claims and that she can’t wait for me to eat her out. She tugged her tied bow and let her robe fall open, exposing her beautiful breasts and visibly glistening pussy which was just calling me. She walked around the bed, letting he silk robe fall to the ground and told me to undress whilst facing away from me walking around the bed.

I started to underdress as she now laid herself back on her bed and spread her legs. I was pulling off my trousers and socks now as she did so and started to gently rub her clit. She looked at me and said ‘all the way’ with her evil yet so innocent grin. My cock sprung free and a small giggle left her lips, but her eyes still full of lust.

‘Well I guess it’s a good job you won’t be needing that because there is no way that little guy would be pleasing me. Now get those gorgeous lips down here.’ Resting her index finger right above her pussy.

I was taken about by how beautiful and innocent she was, yet her commanding words which were conveyed in such a loving tone. I was confused but just follow the sound of her lips.

I crawled up between her legs and slowly kissed her inner thighs, working my way up till my lips met her now very wet ones. My eyes looked up her body inter hers as I took my first lick, which was met with a great wicked smile from her and a soft moan she has clearly kept bottled in for the morning. She tasted like heaven and I knew this was going to be allot of fun.

Her pointed nails weaved through my hair as her palm now rested on the top of my head and guided me back down to her wetness.

To be continued…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oppy12Man
26 weeks ago

Swindon

By *eanasmustardMan
26 weeks ago

corby

By *ndrea54TV/TS
26 weeks ago