Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Working in hotel

Jump to newest

By *obbi girl OP   TV/TS
26 weeks ago

nr st helens

When I was younger I’d served a apprenticeship as a engineer I also got a buissness mangagent degree I decided I wanted to go to london for a while and applied for lots of jobs but began to realise accom would be a problem so applied to a few of the large hotels as they gave you accom with job I was lucky to get the job in a very large well known hotel as a manager trainee and was enjoying my work and had really got into the gay scene in london and enjoyed dressing my manager was a bit of a bastard though and had taken a dislike to me from day one I had also began a friendship with one of the reception staff I real hunk and French too I’d quickly became his slut one night when off duty he was in my room as I was sucking him off and the door opened it was the bastard manager oh yes you dirty bastards he said he told the guy to go and he would speak to him later he then said to me and what shall I do with you as he was undoing his trousers I said your not having me he said I have you or I’ll tell general manager you will both be sacked I have to admit as his cock came out I gasped he was very thick and big he saw my face and said oh you like it don’t you slut I just nodded he said on your knees and open your mouth I was sucking and licking for all I was worth as he began to face fuck me id only had gentle sex before this then he sad bend over bed and lube your arse he then began to push into me slowly saying I’m not going to hurt you you are going to be my regular slut he fucked me so well I loved it more to follow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andyandmickCouple
26 weeks ago

chilwell

By *ike231251Man
26 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

By *nowman40040123Man
26 weeks ago

dovers

Like this

By *exbot 1Man
26 weeks ago

Chester le street

Mmmmmm

By *ucksguy2000Man
25 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *obbi girl OP   TV/TS
25 weeks ago

nr st helens

As time went on in the next week or so the bastard used me most days or evenings depending on my shifts I always had to be dressed and perfect make up for him he also said that French cunt must stay away from me and he would go easy on him at work and that I was his pussy now to use as he wanted I got a lot of easier shifts now and even days off also in the little staff room by the kitchens usually where we got our meals one of the head chefs had taken i big interest in me I thought even not dressed I look quite pretty to a gay guy he would often sit with me chatting then one night while being fucked by the bastard he said Tony the chef likes you I’ve told him all about you and he wants your ass he’s a good friend of mine I’ll give you day off tomorrow and in between his shifts he will visit you make sure you look nice for him and take his cock so sure enough Tony came to my room the next day he brought with him a tray of sandwiches and treats and said I’ve noticed you havnt been in staff room today and fuck you look lovely we began kissing and pretty soon I was bent over bed being fucked hard and fast he came quite quickly and said I’ll be better next time the next day the bastard said get ready tonight we are going to a sex cinema I’m going to show you off I said how am I going to leave hotel dressed he said Tony will sort that out he’s coming too xx

By *hager777Man
25 weeks ago

Hereford

More please

By *cott60Man
25 weeks ago

Perth

By *ucksguy2000Man
25 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *oth0712Man
25 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rdiscreet327Man
25 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Great start.

By *exymarvelMan
25 weeks ago

cardiff

By *lymouth nice guyMan
25 weeks ago

Plymouth

Great story.. more please

By *obbi girl OP   TV/TS
25 weeks ago

nr st helens

So the evening came for the cinema visit I’d dressed as requested leather mini skirt basque top hold up stockings no panties for easy access to bottom high heels full make up looking like a whore really Tony came and took me out of back door into rear alley behind hotel bastard was waiting in car at end of alley we drove for about 15 mins I wasn’t sure where too but we came to cinema showing gay and trans films I was told to sit at the end of a row and they would watch me please some men in one minute a man came and sat next to me he began stroking my leg and got his very big cock out I began to wank him he then pushed my head down to suck him and then said follow me we went to back of cinema into some dark rooms there was another tv being fucked with a few guys watching he announced her boys some fresh pussy I was surrounded by a group of men with there cocks out being felt up and fingered the guy who took me in there was behind me with his big cock rubbing on my pussy hole he pushed me forward to suck cocks as he entered me this went on for about ten mins when he said I’m coming baby he then flooded my pussy and right away another cock was in me pumping away I seen the bastard and Tony watching this went on for about a hour I lost count of the cocks fucking me then the bastard took me to side and said get in toilet and get made up again your not finished yet slut I sat on toilet and got rid of most of the cum from my pussy and got made up again they where waiting for me to come out by this time there was a few TVs in the place all sucking cock and being fucked they took me into another room where there was some old couches and some terraced seating and put me on terrace men circled me again and the fucking and sucking started again bastard was in my mouth now enjoying watching me being fucked Tony was shagging another tv on couch when the guy finished in my bottom bastard took his place he said to me i love a cummy pussy he had now began calling me _obbi girl he fucked me while I sucked another guy when he finished Tony took his place and fucked me too there was always two or three guys watching and wanking some had cum on my face or bottom I was covered in cum when Tony came he took me into toilets again and helped me clean up so it was back to car bastard told me to sit on towel from hotel so no cum leaked onto seats when we got back Tony went in and bastard took me to back alley again and Tony appeared at back door a took me to my room he said get shower and I’ll bring you something to eat xx

By *ndrea54TV/TS
25 weeks ago

cambridge

By *rdiscreet327Man
25 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Loving this.

By *obbi girl OP   TV/TS
25 weeks ago

nr st helens

So this was becoming the pattern of my life now dressing for men and being fucked the bastard was giving me plenty of time off and fucking me most days some of the female reception staff had noticed my ears pierced and my nails well manicured and longish eyebrows shaped and I’d always talked in a camp fem voice the bastard basically ran all the hotel staff and was well liked by a lot of the staff so he got away with a lot of his fiddles and money making schemes which I was now involved in too I was getting a lot of very top end clothes shoes etc that women had left in rooms but was still to dress like a whore for cinema trips and bastard was sending men to my room evenings sometimes Tony would bring them sometimes bastard he had moved my room to a nice managers room in staff quarters more for easy access he was now pimping me out to men some where quite well known and one black guy was a regular visitor he had a lovely cock and was very nice to me he gave me affection I’d been missing but I have to admit I loved the cinema visits I was well known there now and the men loved me the biggest cock I’ve ever seen and taken was in there a guy was fucking me and this huge cock was offered to my mouth it was enormous at least ten inch very thick and I couldn’t get big end in my mouth at first after a couple of mins do you want this up you darling he said bastard was looking on he said go on try I want to watch I was well lubed up with cum he came behind me and began pushing into me but the big end just wouldn’t go he said relax darling your tensing up as he pushed and pop in it went he then began pushing fully into me I could feel in in my tummy bastard was so impressed saying good girl bobbi he then got into a good rythm all where watching me impaled on this huge cock moaning like a bitch at that time I was quite slight build bastard was encouraging other men to use my mouth and cum on my face and his pace began to quicken I could tell he was cumming he pulled out and spun me around and said open wide he began pumping rope after rope of spunk into my mouth and all over my face and hair it was going everywhere it just kept cumming my mouth was full he just lifted my chin up for me to swallow I seen bastard chatting to him later I wondered what he was planning for me

By *ipper truckMan
25 weeks ago

near by

By *cotty909Man
25 weeks ago

tranent

By *icki222TV/TS
25 weeks ago

Lincoln

Great story Bobbie, I'm so pleased you're out of the clutches of that twat of a manager babe.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

Stay safe sweetie xx

By *j and c 2Couple
25 weeks ago

mullingar

By *im66123Man
25 weeks ago

newcastle

Post new Message to Thread