Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Older lady experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

True story...

When I was 20 and working in a factory there was an older lady there, Joan. She was in her mid 40's and would always flirt and pat my bum as she walked by. One day I suggested we should meet outside work for some fun. 'But I have a boyfriend... sorry' I was gutted but accepted it.

2 days later she approached me and said 'ok... where and when?' I was estatic and could taken her there and then! We agreed on a nearby reservoir one evening and that night I arrived into the deserted car park but for Joan sitting in her car. I wandered over, t shirt and track suit bottoms with no boxers. My erection was already visible and I dropped the front of my bottoms and flashed her my hard cock. The passenger door opened and I got in. We kissed immediatley, tongues exploring and after a few minutes I slowly undid the buttons on her shirt to reveal a perfectly pert pair of breasts with nipples like chapel hat pegs. Of course I took them in my mouth and sucked, licked and nibbled them. Her breathing and moans were off the chart and she came! She had very sensitive nipples for sure!!

She pushed me back... 'now you' waz all she said. My trackie bottoms looked like a tent and her hand moved inside them... she started stroking my thigh, her hand brushing my cock. It was heaven. She pulled my pants down and my hard cock sprang up... 'what a perfect speciman' she said as her mouth went over me. Hands all over my cock, balls and the skin between my arse and balls. She sucked me hard and very noisily. I suggested we go out into the fresh evening air and as soon as we got out she fell to her knees and sucked again. I had her hair in my hands, my hips moving in unison to her mouth moving back and forth. Then she stood up... 'time to cum young man' she said. She stood behind me.. one hand under my backside to massage my balls and one hand reaching round to wank me off. 'I'm doing it like this so I don't get cum all over my clothes' she laughed. That would take some explaining I thought!!! She wanked me hard and fast, squeezing my heavy balls. 'Joan, you're going to make me cum.. make me cum for you' I gasped as she pulled back one more time and my cum erupted like a volcano. I came for ages and she wanked me until I was empty. She had plenty of my efforts all over her hands and wiped it on the nearby grass. I stood with my semi hard cock still out as she looked at me and 'see you at work tomorrow you naughty boy!' After she left I went behind a tree and wanked my cock thinking about what had just happened and came again... harder, much harder.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocktoplaywithMan
26 weeks ago

Derby

By *rgar27Man
26 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *cott60Man
26 weeks ago

Perth