Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dogging meet....in the cold!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had met the couple a couple of times before over the last year, a few parties we had all been at. They were fun and sexy and up for anything, just like me and that in itself was a big turnon.

She was a 'pocket rocket' - quite small but curvy, great tits and such a gorgeous, innocent smile you'd never know what a kinky minx she was. He was such a nice fella, we'd chatted before about the football and usual smalltalk and we'd got on well. I'd not played as much as I'd wanted to at parties because they were always in such demand amongst the participants but we'd messaged on fab a few times.

I'd got a new message from them one week with a photo. I opened it and saw, with suprise, that it was one my Mistress had taken before when she'd dressed me up in her clothes to amuse her. I thought she was keeping that private but I knew they were friends...she'd obviously passed it on...

I read the message and gasped. It was short and to the point. their phone number was there and I was told to meet them at a petrol station outside of Belfast and, most worryingly, to dress up for them. The picture was an unspoken threat, they knew where I lived as they'd dropped me home before and if I didn't do what they wanted..

And here I was in my car, waiting nervously. I had no idea what would happen or where I was going. I had dressed up as ordered- in my own head I looked sexy but I'm sure I looked a state. I had knee length socks, white with pink hearts, black patent high heels, white matching knickers and bra and a pink wig. Of course I had worn a big heavy coat over the top of this but a text had come through ordering me to take it off so I was sitting in this outfit in my car nervously wondering if they were watching me or if they just...knew.

I waited and waited for what seemed forever. I jumped as my phone rang loud in the silence. I answered nervously and she told me to follow their car and I saw her blond hair in the window as a car drove slowly past me. I tried to follow directly but there was suddenly half a dozen other cars also following- it was a quiet country road and these cars were quite obviously a part of what was going on..

I pulled out eventually and followed, I was cold and numb with fear. It went through my mind to turn back, to get away quickly but I remembered the photo and the thoughts of what could happen made my decision for me.

We were out in the country, I would have no help, no way of getting away if anything happened. My heart was racing as I saw all the cars turn off and park in a carpark. As I was parking my own car I saw many people getting out and walking over to a very basic stone building, more like a big bus stop with one side exposed to the fields on the other side.

I parked and took a deep breath. I startled as a loud rap on my window broke my concentration. I opened the door and got out carefully in the heels and the couple both looked me up and down and grinned at each other.

"Come on, slut, they're all waiting for you..." he said as they started walking over to the building.

Gingerly I started picking my way across the uneven carpark surface to whatever they had planned...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

and breathe.

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

" "

over a year ago

" "

recognise anyone lol?!

over a year ago

anticipation... hmmm lol

over a year ago

They stopped abruptly in front of me and she started to rummage in her large handbag. Pulling out a bright red lipstick she applied it heavily to my lips, it was the bold, brash red lipstick that only a slut would really wear, the type Max Hardcore used to use on his girls in his videos. She handed me a tiny little tartan microskirt and held my arm as I struggled to pull it on past the heels. When I had finally straightened it she smiled at me and gave me a long lingering french kiss, her tongue darting in and out of my mouth. It was a suprise but a welcome one but it ended when she stopped suddenly and slapped me on the face, her hand stinging my cheek. She laughed at my stunned reaction

"Both sets of cheeks will be rosy by the time you're done!" she giggled and he grabbed the back of my head, pulled it back and spat right into my face. I struggled to hold my balance, teetering on the heels and they laughed as they pulled a blindfold from her bag over my head and the world went dark.

I felt their hands on my arms guiding me ever so slowly around the corner and the edges of the blindfold glowed when we stepped into the light in the hut. I heard laughter, whistles and jeers ring out as I was led and I felt hands start to reach out and fondle and grope me lightly. Then we stopped and I heard the couple discussing how to start it off. My footing was unsure in the heels and my right leg buckled and I fell to my knees fortunately not so hard as to injure myself but they were quick to take advantage. I felt people crowding round from all angles and suddenly a soft cock was being forced against my mouth! I nervously opened a little and that was invitation enough as the stranger pushed it in further. I could taste and feel a little precum leaking from the tip, it was nasty but it trickled down into my throat as another, harder cock started slapping against the side of my face. One hand was grabbed and I felt him place it on yet another hard cock and start rubbing it up and down slowly. I wanked him off as I turned my head to take the second cock into my mouth, gasping for a quick breath of cold fresh air as I did.

this guy was rougher and his cock harder, it was gagging me and making me retch as he started to fuck my face. I felt other hands on the back of my head and I heard the familiar voice of my Mistress laughing out "Yes, fucking slut whore, take that cock in your mouth you dirty fucking bitch!Ha!"

I wasn't expecting her here and her taunts seemed to spur the guy on as he slammed his cock right down my throat hard. I was so intent on trying to breathe and not choke that I barely felt my skirt being lifted behind me...

over a year ago

This is so good, ragn tho I couldn't go to the actual meeting damn sitters

I'd have made u drink my urine

over a year ago

"This is so good, ragn tho I couldn't go to the actual meeting damn sitters

I'd have made u drink my urine"

ooh, dirty girl! Don't spoil it for others when you know what's coming lol!

over a year ago

"This is so good, ragn tho I couldn't go to the actual meeting damn sitters

I'd have made u drink my urine

ooh, dirty girl! Don't spoil it for others when you know what's coming lol!"

aye aye captain, lol

over a year ago

The guy was ramming his cock down my throat, precum and saliva streaming down my chin and onto my chest as Mistress laughed and spat in my face

"You dirty little slut, you fucking love it she said as she grabbed my own throbbing cock and wanked it roughly inside my knickers.

Just then I felt a cold gel being dripped in between my ass cheeks. I spluttered, still gagged by the hard cock in my mouth but shocked as first one, and then two fingers worked the gel into my asshole, a slight tingling sensation. Another pair of hands pulled my hole wide open, I tried to turn my head but I was held firm and my lips were wrapped tight around the hard cock.

I choked as suddenly the fingers were removed and with a chill breeze I felt a curious empty sensation, though this was short lived! The guy in front of my started pumping his cum deep into my mouth at the very same time as I felt the tip of the plastic cock penetrate my tight ring. I wanted to gasp but the cock in my mouth flooded my throat with what seemed like gallons of spunk. I swallowed quickly and they pushed harder, my ass taking it slowly inch by inch. I could hear the laughter as I knelt there, my Mistress slapped me in the face and said I needed my mouth washed out. I could smell her wet pussy in front of my nose, I was turned on in spite of myself. I felt as though I was going to be torn in two as the plastic cock went in deeper and deeper, invading my ass

"Open your mouth whore!" Mistress screamed, I need to piss!"...

over a year ago

Mmmmm dirty slut i just love it .. True story and sooo horny . Ha ha !!

over a year ago

"Mmmmm dirty slut i just love it .. True story and sooo horny . Ha ha !! "

Thank you Mistress :$

Does they mean I have completed my task?

over a year ago

u not fineshed that true story !!!!

over a year ago

"u not fineshed that true story !!!! "

Yes Mistress..

Still more to come then...

over a year ago

over a year ago

Love it.. getting loads of flashbacks here lol ) Russianbabe is one TOUGH Mistress... well done !!

over a year ago

Besitos you really do get up to all sorts you filth wizard!

over a year ago

"Besitos you really do get up to all sorts you filth wizard! "

lmao- I think you'll find it's allsorts that get up to me Jinxypie!

over a year ago

Of course I did as I was commanded, it was a part of me by now to obey and her voice was certainly not taking no for an answer!

I opened wide just in time as she started to gush her hot piss right into my mouth. She laughed out loud and I could hear a mixture of laughs and cheers as she covered my face in it. She then straddled my back and continued to pee, screaming with delight as she did. I felt another stream then hit me in the face and a cock brushed my face as one of the guys joined Mistress in humiliating me. I kept my mouth open as best I could in between retching and once Mistress and the guy had finished she was giggling, clearly enjoying the nights fun. I was told to stick my tongue out, which I did and soon tasted disgusting cigarette ash flicked onto it. I was told to swallow, which I did instinctively, the taste sickening me but I held it down. All this time the dildo was stuck up my ass but now I started to feel it being withdrawn and as it exited my ring I gasped out loud, the feeling of my ass gaping in the cold air was electric. I took a few hard smacks to the ass and I yelped, the heat in my cheeks a big contrast with the chill in the air...

over a year ago

think that dirty slut need dogging part 2 !!! As soon as weather ll be beter ! cos i got cold after that dogging in the cold weather last time

over a year ago

"think that dirty slut need dogging part 2 !!! As soon as weather ll be beter ! cos i got cold after that dogging in the cold weather last time "

over a year ago

was one of the filty perverts who pissed on this firty sluts ass.. then pronmptly jumped to make sure she took loads in her mouth !!.... ( mr diamond ).. mrs diamonds was busy wanking one guy off into his mouth then promptly pissed all over his slutty little dress all down his crack of his ass.. i think i may have tasted a litte of it as it trickled down to his balls ... jesus..... roll on the summer till we REALLY abuse this little slut... EH RUSSIANBABE ? what do you think ???

over a year ago

" was one of the filty perverts who pissed on this firty sluts ass.. then pronmptly jumped to make sure she took loads in her mouth !!.... ( mr diamond ).. mrs diamonds was busy wanking one guy off into his mouth then promptly pissed all over his slutty little dress all down his crack of his ass.. i think i may have tasted a litte of it as it trickled down to his balls ... jesus..... roll on the summer till we REALLY abuse this little slut... EH RUSSIANBABE ? what do you think ???"

crazydiamonds you surely live up to your name!

over a year ago

Oh yes Crazydiamonds we ll deff do it agene . I v got very dirty idia for this slut .ha ha u ll love it . It ll be perverted and very very kinky . Will tell u all when we ll meet . He already feeling scary but has no idia wat it ll be ha

over a year ago

jayjinx, this one slave bitch really really really obeys every command, and absolutely loves it.. Amazes me the commitment she shows !! Dirty little slut

over a year ago

It's all true and then another guy decided he needed an ashtray (I don't smoke btw)

I was on my hands and knees with my tongue out as he flicked the ash into my mouth, Mistress was very keen to feed me his cock in between drags to keep my mouth busy too.

There was about a dosen people all there watching me get completely humiliated and because of the cold I had to suck and wank for harder and longer to get them off before I was allowed to leave.

Then was the final humiliation. Obviously there was no showers or washing facilities, I had cum wiped all over my face and had been pissed over all parts of my body. I fortunately had some clothes I was allowed to put on over my slut outfit but I'm sure my face was a state and probably still had some lipstick left on. At least I think so judging by the looks I got when I had to stop and pay for petrol on the way home..

over a year ago

This is one hot story verified by those there and filthy!

I love it wish peeps in Glasgow had as much balls to do this kinda stuff I'd be right there!

Lucky slave

over a year ago

"This is one hot story verified by those there and filthy!

I love it wish peeps in Glasgow had as much balls to do this kinda stuff I'd be right there!

Lucky slave "

It was absolutely filthy but great! Something very very few people would ever get the opportunity to experience, much less have the guts to actually do.

Thanks to all.

Post new Message to Thread