Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Work Slut 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

Laura was an extremely naughty girl.

Quick story about one break time. I was working in my office and she popped in to tell me she was going on her lunch... mmmm I thought she doesn't have to tell me that, we're the same grade. I knew what she meant....

I went into the canteen, it was about 530pm and only a few people were around. She sat there all demure eating an apple so I walked over and kissed her so passionately her body went limp. A certain part of my body wasn't limp so I unzipped my work pants and took my hard cock out. 'Now then' she said and engulfed my hard cock with her mouth... she dropped the apple on the fllor if you're wondering!

She sucked me soooo well, her tongue flicking the underside of my helmet all the time she was sucking. 'I best go, what if someone walks in?' She looked at me square in the eye and replied 'But I'm really thirsty..' I ordered her onto her knees and put my hands either side of her head, her dark hair around my fingers. I fucked her wet warm mouth as I told her ' Look in my eyes as I cum.. I want you to see my soul' She liked that and as she gazed transfixed into my eyes I pushed deeper into her mouth and as she grunted I pumped a full load into her welcoming mouth. I withdrew and she said 'That was a lot of cum baby' 'Yeah' I said 'and you've missed a bit'. Cum was still oozing from my hard cock so being the good girl she was she stuck her tongue out and cleaned it up...

All true I'm happy to say!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ritter1Man
26 weeks ago

Dundee

By (user no longer on site) OP   
26 weeks ago

Love to hear your work slut stories...

Post new Message to Thread