Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Corfu 2023 , True story

Jump to newest

By *aughtywifeandhim OP   Couple
26 weeks ago

luton

After being on the forum seeing posts with people having fun while travelling , I thought I would give it a second attempt as our couples meet in kefalonia dis not lead to fun ,So I asked wife should we try again , she said you can put it out when and where we are going , and see what happens while we are out there , Anyway I put up our details on fab , we got some interest from two couples and three guys , I kept in touch over the weeks before travelling , So anyway time arrived and we were having a lovely holiday , had done everything touristy wise

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

26 weeks ago

luton

Anyway We started chatting about other fun , She asked if we had got any interest , I told her the couples were miles away but two guys were nearby , but only one was online , he noticed us online too and asked if we fancied a social , wife said ok as long as he knows it’s only a social , guys name was Ian so I asked him if he fancied meeting us that evening at a local beach bar at around 9 , He said ok ,me and wife headed out about 15 minutes earlier so she could get a wine to calm her nerves , on arrival at bar we caught eyes with this guy , he recognised us through parts of out pictures on fab , He offered us a seat at his table , I let wife sit beside home and me opposite ,

By *exymarvelMan
26 weeks ago

cardiff

By *eterinpantiesukMan
26 weeks ago

southam

promising start

By *ormladMan
26 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

26 weeks ago

luton

Well we sat there chatting for a couple of hours normal chat about the holiday , with him adding a few compliments through the evening , I could tell my wife liked him as she had no problem when he would touch his leg or him vice versa , anyway the evening come to and end so we offered to walk with him back to the taxi rank , we had to pass our hotel so I said to him we can’t use this place for fun as our room right next to owners , he said dam , but if you are interested name a time and place and come to mine , wife opened up and said if your not doing anything tomorrow dinner time , maybe we can come over , He looked at me as if to say is that ok , Of course I said she give him a peck on the cheek just before he got in taxi

26 weeks ago

luton

As we walked back to hotel , she said he is nice while you were in toilet he got me excited , Ian messaged me , what time I forgot to ask , wife said tell him one o’clock , I could hardly sleep as when speaking with him I told him all the things she likes and what I wanted to see

By *erlins5Man
26 weeks ago

South Fife

Well I can vouch that this story is 100% true... I am the lucky guy in this story

26 weeks ago

luton

12.45 we had a taxi arrive to take us to his hotel ,A short drive away , He was waiting outside as we arrived ,just been down beach he said ,I got some wine in my room shall we go straight up , wife said no point in wasting time , I knew she liked him as she normally has a couple of wines to calm nerves , Ian offered us both a glass of wine , I asked if I could set cameras up and if he was happy with me taking pics or filming , he said that was fine , wife asked if she could use toilet . I thought here goes nerves catching up

26 weeks ago

luton

Don’t worry not putting pics up

By *erlins5Man
26 weeks ago

South Fife

This day was amazing. The lady of this couple is lovely and extremely sexy.

By *erlins5Man
26 weeks ago

South Fife

And Mr is such a friendly guy.

By *haved and SmoothCouple
26 weeks ago

North East

Sounds like a good start….what happened?

26 weeks ago

luton

Anyway to my surprise wife came out of the toilet leopard skin basque and stocking ready to play ,I made myself comfortable in chair and watched her sit down on the bed beside him slowly stripping him as he skillfully started getting acquainted with her , It wasn’t long before he was naked with her , and she wrapped her hands around his massive cock

By *erlins5Man
26 weeks ago

South Fife

The lady looked amazing in her leopard print and stockings

By *erlins5Man
26 weeks ago

South Fife

She certainly got me hard and ready..... Absolutely amazing.

By *exymarvelMan
26 weeks ago

cardiff

26 weeks ago

luton

As Ian got to work on my wife , I could see the pleasure on her face and listening to her groans was awesome , he also made sure I could see and capture everything , I watched as he lowered his head between her legs putting his tongue to good use , his foreplay with his tongue and fingers was making her cum , she looked at me and mouthed big cock , I asked if she was ok and she smiled and nodded , I was naked and hard watching them , so I decided to lie on the other bed and wank as I watched , I was rock hard and she knew I was enjoying it too , Ian got himself ready and in position , he said you wanted to see this so he spread her legs , even she looked down at her pussy , his cock was really thick , but he teased and edged it in slowly , she grabbed my arm tight , do you want him to stop , Fuck no she said , as he pushed full length into her , fuck me she’s wet he said as he started to move , she had let go of my arm by now and was pulling him in , By this point I think she forgot I was there , she was telling him to fuck her hard

By *iny123Man
26 weeks ago

Lincoln

Great story so far

26 weeks ago

luton

I wanted to join in with them , but didn’t want to disturb the pleasure he was giving my wife .and she did not want him to stop , I moved around taking as many pictures as possible , with his blessing getting the occasional suck or cock pull from her , think she sensed from the hardness of my cock , I was enjoying the show , He kept her in high excitement ,I don’t know where he got his energy in the heat , but his profile reviews from other couples were 100% accurate , when he told me he wanted to cum , my wife asked him to put his cock in her mouth to which he obliged , I told him I wanted him to cum over her nipples and boobs , to which he said no problem , so he got in position letting my wife suck and wank him he was standing to one side by now , Hope you can control yourself , I said I want my cock inside my wife while you cum , Well I can honestly say as I slipped my cock in it was heaven , only two other guys had got her that wet ,Her fuckbuddy and A bouncer we had met , Ian watched as I started to fuck her , he said I won’t be long in cumming , as I fucked her I could see him tense up , next thing he started to shoot it over her boobs , I started to rub it in as I fucked her , I could no longer resist and as I started to cum she took another suck of his still hard cock , she started to grin like a Cheshire Cat ,Ian had a big smile on his face too , Bloody hell he said the curtains are wide open , anyone on the hill could have got a good view , we didn’t care at that point , we finished wine and sat around chatting , after a while Ian’s cock was getting hard again , In this heat I don’t know if I could manage that again , But my wife said no harm in putting that lovely cock in me again , and I had no problem when he did as got some nice poses , we stayed for about another hour , as we were leaving he said we are here for a couple more days , wife said she didn’t think she could cope lol , But we still keep in touch and wife definitely was more fun , he’s on our verifications and highly recommend him , thanks for a great afternoon Ian

By *ussyeater692Man
26 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story

By *erlins5Man
26 weeks ago

South Fife

Wellnthat is pretty much how I remember it too... It was such a sexy afternoon with you both and I am so glad that we still keep in touch. I know we will meet again

By *cott60Man
26 weeks ago

Perth

By *eterinpantiesukMan
26 weeks ago

southam

"Well I can vouch that this story is 100% true... I am the lucky guy in this story "

Great contributionmerlin have you cuckolded many guys

By *cubasexMan
26 weeks ago

dudley

By *erlins5Man
26 weeks ago

South Fife

"Well I can vouch that this story is 100% true... I am the lucky guy in this story

Great contributionmerlin have you cuckolded many guys "

thank you but this was not a cuckold scenario.

By *erlins5Man
26 weeks ago

South Fife

If any one is lucky enough to be chatting to this sexy couple about meeting, then you are in for a treat if it happens for you.

By *exbot 1Man
26 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very nice

By *hynot3Man
26 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Great story

Post new Message to Thread