Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Exciting trip to Edinburgh

Jump to newest

By *arry C OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Aberdeen

This is a fantasy story but it could easily of happened.

My wife and I decided to have a weekend trip to Edinburgh for a change and after putting something up on facebook I received a message on messenger from an old friend.

We hadn't seen thus old fruend called Pete for many years so we thought it would be good to meet him.

He was about the same age as us abd was divorced now.

We were in our 40's now and the children were old enough to look after themselves.

We arranged to meet at the Auld 100 bar on Rose St at one o'clock for drinks and lunch.

We came off the train and checked into our hotel in Murrayfield then headed into town to meet Pete.

Pete was a habdsome looking guy with brown hair and slim .

We entered the bar and saw him standing with his pint of lager.

We went over and said hello to him.

I shook his hand and then he kissed my wife on the cheek and said Kim you are as good looking now as you were 10 years ago.

Both Pete and I were starting to get grey hair while my wife still had blonde hair thanks to hair dye and a trim size 12 figure with 36 C breasts.

I ordered drinks and all three of us found a table upstairs.

We sat down and looked at the menu and ordered 3 steaks with all the trimmings.

My wife loves her meat .

We started talking about old times and asked how he had been.

He told me it had been over 2 yrs since he had divorced his wife and was missing the female company.

After we had finished our meal we gad another round of drinks then asked him if he wanted to go back to our hotel for some wine that we had taken down.

He said yes and we went to get a taxi to the hotel.

My wife Kim was over the moon at the idea.

We got out of the taxi and paid the driver.

We went to our room with Pete and led him into it.

We told him to take a seat while I opened the wine and took out 3 disposable glasses that we had in our bag.

Kim sat down opposite Pete after taking her coat off revealling a floral short sleeved top and black knee length skirt which rode up a bit when she sat down.

Kim was sitting on the bed and I joined her after handing both Pete and Kim their drinks.

I could see that Pete had a semi between his legs probaly the sight of Kim's skirt riding up had caused that revealing a glimpse of her white lacy knickers.

Pete said he missed what he used to do with his wife in bed and hadn't had much sex since he had divorced.

I told him that both Kim and me had a great sex life.

Kim started to flirt and tease Pete a bit.

She said she felt a bit warm and started to undo a couple of buttons on her blouse revealling the top of her matching lacy bra which was slightly seethrough.

Pete's semi started to get harder.

Kim reached over to Pete and said what a shame abd kissed him on tge lips and squeezed his cock through his trousers.

Then she sat back down on the bed and kicked off her shoes and told Pete to join us on the bed.

I put one hand round her waist and the other on her knee.

To be continued

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arry C OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Pete started to rub his hand under Kim's skirt moving upward toward her panties while I removed my hand from her leg and slipped it into the top of her blouse and started fondling her breasts.

Kim unzipped Pete's trousers and slipped her hand into his his boxers and started rubbing his hard cock.

Kim was starting to moan with the attention she was getting.

I started to unbutton all the buttons on her blouse revealling more of that see through lacy bra showing her now stiff nipples.

Pete was now trying to pull Kim's knickers down.

Kim took her hand off his cock and laid back to make it easier for Pete .

She then lifted her bum so that the knickers came off.

Pete knelt on the carpet in front of her and started to lick her now damp pussy lips.

I took off her bra and started sucking on her nipples at the same time squeezing her tits.

After a while I took off my trousers and briefs and straddled my wifes face.

I put my cock into her mouth and she started sucking it.

Pete now inserted a finger into Kim's pussy and continued to work on her clit.

Kim continued to moan and had her hands at her side.

Pete then stood up and took off his trousers and boxers .

He slipped his 7 inch cock into her soaking pussy gently at first then thrusting it in and out !

I was getting ready to cum down my wifes throat and exploaded with a big load.

Very soon Pete shot his load into Kim's pussy and Kim had an enormous orgasm sending shockwaves down her body.

Pete then changed places with me and got Kim to lick the mixed juices off his cock while I slipped my cock in my wifes sloppy pussy, ramming it deep into her.

After a while a shot my load into her giving her another massive orgasm.

Pete then shot his load into her and rolled over on the bed.

Kim was now well and truly satisfied along with Pete who hadn't had a fuck for a long time.

To be continued

By *cott60Man
24 weeks ago

Perth

By *arry C OP   Man
24 weeks ago

Aberdeen

We arranged to meet Pete at night at 8.00 for drinks then go to a club after.

Kim went for a shower and afterwards got dressed in some sexy clothes she had taken with her.

A long dress with a slit up the side and a satin matching push up bra and pants.

I had my shower and got dressed in my suit and open necked shirt.

We met at the Whiski bar on the Royal Mile and stood at the bar chatting with the bar staff until Pete arrived.

I bought Pete a nice malt whisky and we sat down to chat.

Pete complimented Kim on her dress and she thanked him.

After a few drinks we went to Club Tropicana which plays the sort of music we like.

After queing for a short time we entered the club and got ourselves some drinks and found a table in the corner at the back.

It wasn't too busy when we went in but the music was good.

Pete was staring at Kim's leg which was being revealed by the slit in her dress.

Pete started teasing Kim about being able to see her panties through the slit in the dress.

Kim said no you can't after looking down at her leg.

She said to Pete if you want to see my panties you better sit closer.

So Pete pulled his chair closer and leaned forward.

Luckily it was dark in the club so no one saw what Pete was up to.

Kim adjusted her dress so Pete could see her beautiful red satin panties.

Pete put his hand on her crotch under the dress.

To be continued.

By *j and c 2Couple
24 weeks ago

mullingar

By *hynot3Man
24 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Post new Message to Thread