Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Early Birds Get the Worm

Jump to newest

By *ohnny_nicecock OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Cock Town

Awake at 4am. The usual thoughts arrive in my mind, as the welcome refuge of sleep drifts slowly away. Thoughts along the lines of 'What have I done to deserve this lot in life?' but I stumbled down to the kitchen, feed the cats and check Fab whilst I wait for the first cup of coffee to brew. My morning wood still stiff and proud under my dressing gown. I'm definitely at my horniest in the morning my erection doesn't usually subside until I've finished showering.

A new wink from passion8kisser32. That's interesting. She's local. Single, looking for men in my age range. Her likes are numerous and adventurous. Pictures are few but I like what I see. Big round bum. Deep, dark cleavage. Wow, a topless picture shows massive tits, cradled in her arms. Must be G or H cups, easily. The kind I could get lost in between.

She had checked me out overnight whilst I was early to bed, and had Fabbed a number of my pictures including the dick pics. I send a friend invite so she can see the rest of me, including my action shots of previous meets and return the wink then send a message asking if she likes what she sees on my profile.

I wank myself off in the shower thinking of her tits bouncing as I fuck her. Dressed and out to work by 5am. The life of a carpet cleaner isn't glamorous but I'm now glad to be up this early in the fresh morning air. I wonder what time passion8kisser32 wakes up? Perhaps she's an early riser like me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

The first job is done, an office block in town. 7am and time for a coffee which I get from a drive through and drink in the car. I'm glad I'm in alone because when I open up Fab I see passion8kisser32 has replied. It's a promising message and by that I mean it's not a one-word monosyllabic reply. Gives me something to chat back with. She's online and we chat back and forth for a bit. She's accepted me friend request and I compliment her on her pictures. A lovely, soft mum body as befits a 30-something single woman. Curves, big bum and boobs, the kind of body it's so lovely to wrap your arms around and hold close after a passionate fuck on a cold winter's night, drifting off with your cock cuddled by her bum and your hands roaming over her breasts and her belly. That kind of body.

I learn she's a single mum, lives on the other side of town from me and works part time. Has a few mornings off which might suit me. Work is pretty flexible and I can pretty much make my own rota. I ask if she'd be up for a social, which she is keen to accept and we arrange something for a few days time. I close my phone and head off to my next job.

It's after two when I open Fab again and I quickly make my excuses from the office I'm in and head to the toilets. I open the messages from passion8kisser32 and my cock throws into life. It knows what I want before I do. It wants to fuck this woman, hard, fast and roughly. She has sent me a whole chain of messages. I'll skip the details but she tells me she's been feeling incredibly horny and looking at my friends-only pictures has only exacerbated the situation in her loins.

A strip show follows, picture after picture of her going through her house, starting at the front door, losing garments in each photo until she's naked, spread upon her bed with a massive dildo inside her. Her breasts lay huge upon her chest (40G she has confirmed) and she's gripping and squeezing one tightly as she pushed the thick pink phallus into herself. The last message says 'Look what you made me do...'

I skip back to the start, do this a few times, then take out my cock. I'm in a cubicle so not concerned about being caught but I wank myself off for the second time that day, catching it on camera and uploading it to Fab. I send it onto her with the same caption. I want her. I have to have her. I wait on her reply.

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

I don't have to wait long, indeed I'm only just back in my van before I check Fab and see another message. I get a good feeling about this connection. I want her and she seems to want me too. The message ends with a phone number and I wait until I get home before I call it.

She answers in a soft, low voice. I suspect she's touching herself as we talk. I settle myself on my bed and begin to do the same. It's not long til I ask her outright and she tells me yes, her knickers are off, discarded on the bedroom floor and she's running her fingers up and down her slippery lips. Shaved smooth she confirms, and I grip my cock hard as I tell her I want to rub my tip up and down where her fingers are touching.

She feels naughty, she tells me. School will be out in half an hour and her kids home soon after that. Damn. No chance of a fuck tonight then. She tells me sorry but hopes she can make me cum hard now. I tell her she's doing a good job so far and I want to do the same for her.

Tell me what you thought of my pictures she says, and I tell her how I want to touch her body, kiss her beautiful big breasts and suck her nipples as I slide into her, fuck her so they bounce and jiggle.

She breathes hard and squeals a little then moans softly. This tips me over the edge and I cum onto my bare chest. We lay there awhile, listening to each other breathing. She tells me she wants me.

"How about tomorrow morning? I can call round when you're alone. Do all that and more."

"Yes" she tells me "I'll leave the door unlocked. Come up to my bedroom and I'll be waiting."

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

We sext that night, of course we do, but I'm very strict with myself and don't cum, saving it all for the morning. I turn in early as usual and when my alarm shatters the deep, peaceful sleep it's much more welcome than it was the previous morning. Showered, shaved and out the house on time, I can hardly keep my mind on the first job of the day and make sure I leave in plenty of time to get to her road. I park up, down the street a little way and wait until the agreed time. Parents are walking kids to school, Tuesday is getting going for most people but I can't concentrate, I doubt feel a part of their world because I know what going to happen in a matter of minutes.

8.30am. The agreed time. I'm clock watching and I reach for a sweet to take the dry taste out of my mouth. A bag of fruit pastilles, and I pull out a red berry one, like a raspberry and pop it into my mouth. The shape in uncannily similar to a hard female nipple, and judging from the photos she sent, similar in size. I play with it against my tongue, imagining it's the sensation I will be experiencing in a few minutes time as I suck on hers, those big saucer-sized areolas contracting and darkening as my hands roam across her chest, her tummy, her thighs.

My phone buzzes. I read the message.

COME NOW, DOOR IS UNLOCKED. UP THE STAIRS FIRST DOOR ON LEFT. I'M WET AND READY.

A close up picture of her pussy follows. Two fingers holding her lips apart. I'm out of the van in a flash.

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

I cross the road as I've always done, looking both ways and remembering Alvin Stardust's advice. I'm definitely not out of my tiny mind when it comes to road safety but I'm almost lost on a head spinning daze as I walk up the garden path and around to the back door of her house.

For a moment I'm sure the door will be locked, that it's all a cruel joke but that self doubt vanishes as I try the handle and it opens. A neat and tidy kitchen, dishwasher whirring softly. The house smells fresh and clean, cut flowers in a vase on the table and though there's signs of kids around, toys and drawings scattered on the table, it's a lovely, homely house to walk in to.

I try to push the feelings of being an intruder away, I have an invite, I'm here for a good time, and I go towards the stairs. I walk up softly and hear a mechanical sound, a whirring not unlike the dishwasher coming from the first door on the left. I push the door open and she looks at me at mouths "Hi!"

She maintains eye contact as I take in the sight of her. Curtains are closed, lamps are on at the bedside and in the dim light I see her naked body spread out before me. I don't know if you've ever fucked a woman with 40G tits before, but they are immense. Even laying flat they looked huge and she was squeezing them together so the stood proud on her chest, each as big as her head.

She had her legs wide open and a rabbit vibrator was enjoying its day out, buried deep inside her, the ears doing a number on her clit. The look of pure lust on her face must have been matched by mine and I felt like ripping all my clothes off and jumping right on top of her but I managed to act with a degree of composure as I took off my jacket, then my shirt and sat down next to her on the bed. I stroked her hair and whispered a hello into her ear.

"I'm looking for a woman who wants to be fucked this morning" I said "Have you any idea where I might find one?"

She let out a huge 'ohhhhhhh' and I lean in to kiss her.

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

Sometimes the build up is the best thing about a meet. The flirting, the kissing, the touches and teases. The anticipation is extremely exciting. Taking off clothing, roaming hands, knickers pulled aside, tits and cocks springing free. All that was missing here but I didn't give a fuck. I was here in a strangers bedroom, the smell of scented candles and sex was heavy in the air. She was naked and gorgeous, curvy and soft and I couldn't wait a second more. Clothes came off at light speed and I knelt on the bed not knowing where to start first.

She giggled as she watched my momentary confusion then rose up on her elbows and took my cock into her mouth. Her technique was fantastic, lots of tongue flicks and good pressure and she was soon taking me down deep in her throat. I was enjoying it but getting impatient to enjoy her too so I lay back and gestured to her to move on top of me. She threw her leg over my head and I settled myself underneath her, reaching up to her hips to bring her down towards me and her smooth waxed labia, the aroma of her arousal and her dark pink slit became my whole world.

I kissed and licked up and down her thighs, teasing her, wanting so much to dive into her straight away but resisting, waiting to make it all the more sweet. She was working my cock so well, her mouth full but I heard her moan loudly as I touched my tongue to her clitoris. She bucked her hips and sat back, leaving me no choice but to push back and my tongue slipped straight into her. She tasted sweet, strong and tangy, her pussy having been given a good workout before my arrival, the taste of her lingers in my memory even today. I feel her take me deep in her throat and I start to fuck her with my tongue in return.

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

I can't adequately describe to you how much I enjoy 69ing. I could quite literally spend all day laying back whilst a woman is astride my face, my senses totally engulfed by her most intimate parts, listening to her react to movements, my tongue lapping, my hands on her hips and her bum, the curve of her body. But in my experience it's only matter of time before even the best licking makes my partner crave something more, something to fill her more completely than my tongue could ever manage.

She got there eventually and I heard the words I knew were coming.

"I want your cock" she moaned.

"Where?" I asked her.

"Inside me." she swung her leg off me and I resisted the urge to wipe my chin, preferring to lick and savour her taste.

"You deserve it" I told her and hesitated a second before leaning in for a kiss. Another of my favourite things. The taste of a woman after she has just sucked my cock. It's warm and wet and I gamble that she doesn't mind her own taste on my mouth either which she seems to love just as much.

One hand runs through her hair, soft and silky, it's short and I find the style very cute indeed. As we kiss and savour each other I bring a hand to feel a heavy 40G breasts, find a nipple and run my fingers across it. It's just like a fruit pastille, as I imagined earlier and she gasps as I tweak it into a state of erection.

Her kisses are passionate, she's not talked herself up picking that username, and we touch each other all over whilst we enjoy this sensuous interlude. As much as we both want to fuck, we are enjoying this too much to rush it. Her tongue flicks over mine, playfully dancing as it did on my cock minutes ago. Damn she's a great kisser. But suddenly she breaks away, lays back on the bed and opens her legs wide. Her slit is pink, vibrant and she holds herself open for me.

"Fuck me" she tells me, as if I needed instruction "I need you inside me now."

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

I take my cock in my hand and move up closer to her. She's watching me, biting her lower lip, but I decide to be bad and tease her a bit more. I run my tip gentle up her slit and she groans as I press it to her clit. She tells me to do it, tells me to fuck her but her resist for a few moments longer. I move forward and lay on top of her, my cock ready, right at the entrance to her body. She asks me why in waiting and I tell her I want to hear her beg me.

Her voice is firm, almost irate, as she whispers sternly in my ear "I've wanted you inside me since I first saw your pictures, my cunt is aching to be properly filled, and if you don't get that thick cock up inside me right now I'm not going to be held responsible for what I do next. Fuck me, fuck me, god, fill my hole up now, you've made it wet, do your fucking job.... ooohhhhhh"

The last words are merged into one as I thrust hips forward and bury my shaft deep inside her. Straight in, balls deep, my cock is wet from her blowjob and she's absolutely dripping so there's no resistance at all. Sometimes I love to savour this moment, the first time I penetrate a woman's body. It can feel electric almost, tingling all over and I like to enjoy it slowly. This is not like that. This is a hard, fast fucking. I pull out and slam back in, grabbing her ankles and lifting her legs, she moans loudly and throws her arms back, letting her massive tits bounce and jiggle as I pound her.

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

I don't know if her neighbours are in, or what they must be thinking of they are. The noises coming from this bed are enough to get the council round. Her moaning and screaming ranges from low growls to high pitched squeals of yes, Yes, YES! as I hit a deeper spot. She tells me afterwards as we are cuddling, our bodies sticky and exhausted, that she lost count of how many orgasms she had. I fuck her with her legs on my shoulders and her fingers rub furiously at her clit, she is determined to cum as many times as she can.

As for me, I'm surprised I have lasted so long but can feel a climax building. I pull my cock from the warm, wet confines of her body and feel her slickness coating it. I kneel above her and pump my hand down the shaft, unleashing my orgasm and sending ropes of thick white cum up her body. The splash onto her belly, her tits and reach her chin, and she's rubbing herself to another climax as my balls empty for the first time that morning. Pulls me towards her by grasping my hips and I hold onto the headboard as she takes my cock in her mouth, eagerly sucking the last of my semen from the shrivelling length. Her touch seemed to reignite the fires in my though and we both laugh as we feel hardness returning.

After our furious start we do need to slow things down so I lay behind her and slide into the spoons position. She's content to lay there, gently rocking as we fuck from behind and she cleans up the cum from her breasts and tummy, licking her sticky fingers as she wipes up my gift.

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

We cuddle close and enjoy the feel of each other's naked bodies against our own. I kiss the back of her neck and she pushes back into me with her bum. My hand roams over her belly, still sticky with my cum, and the other hand squeezes her bountiful breasts, reaching her nipple with gentle pulls and twists. Her tummy and her tits feel just the same as I'm laying here behind her, soft flesh, squeezeable and giving to my touch. Her thighs and her bum are the same and I reflect that this is one of the best things about being in bed with a curvy woman. So much about her body feels godo to the touch.

My touch wanders from her tummy over her shaven mound and down. I paused, I tease at the point where I feel her parting, the start of that pink moist valley. It's still slick and I run my fingertip easily in and out of the very start of her intimate area. I got very familiar with this part of her in a very short space of time and I can picture in my mind what she looks like as she opend her thighs wide for me. Her plump outer lips separating, her clit round and dark pink peeking out from its hood and her tiny inner labia framing her vagina. It's a perfect pussy, but then they're all pretty perfect to me.

I need to have her. I roll her onto her belly and lay on top of her, my cock finding its way back inside her easily and I gently fuck her like this, our arousal growing, til she raises onto her knees and go into doggy. Tits swaying and slapping together, she's made for this position and I watch the ripples on her arse as I bang into her over and over. She's rubbing away at her clit again and I pull back on her arms as another orgasm erupts, I don't let up, I can go for ages after I cum the first time and I let her climax subside before I tell her to ride me.

She reacts to this with glee, telling me its her favourite and before I can steady myself she's pushed me onto the bed and mounted me, those huge tits in my face, and she reaches down to guide my cock into her. I grab a vast tit each hand, her areolas big and puckered through arousal and I suck each nipple in turn as she starts to ride up and down on my shaft. My head is between her tits now, engulf in soft boob flesh and I feel her getting wetter and wetter.

"Fuck me, fuck me, yes, oh god" I believe were my exact words just before I unleash another orgasm, this time deep in her vagina, which she squeezes as she sits back on me. I see her, naked, sticky and beautiful, sitting high atop me, a renaissance beauty, a reubenesque goddess wringing every ounce of pleasure from my body as I cum.

By *_new_memberMan
26 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Great story

By *ilbert4450Man
26 weeks ago

paisley

By *cott60Man
26 weeks ago

Perth

By *lderWiserNowMan
26 weeks ago

Kettrin

Terrific story.. do women like that really exist?

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

Well the story has some elements of a real encounter I experienced so yes they do, in some ways.

By *ussD1Man
26 weeks ago

Gloucester

Great story, glad to see you just post, not reliant on or seeking affirmation for your story. Love that too. Well done op a fabulously arousing tale, one that also expertly extols the virtues of a curvy body.

By *rgasm4u69Man
26 weeks ago

Warrington

26 weeks ago

Cock Town

"Great story, glad to see you just post, not reliant on or seeking affirmation for your story. Love that too. Well done op a fabulously arousing tale, one that also expertly extols the virtues of a curvy body. "

Thank you, I write for my pleasure but it's always nice when others enjoy it too.

By *outhweel2Man
26 weeks ago

Newark

Loved reading that

By *iceCleanCockMan
26 weeks ago

burton upon trent

Wow!

By *oldie100Woman
26 weeks ago

Wirral

Amazing story. So nice to hear a man appreciate a generous woman. X

By *sacambsMan
26 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Nice

By *obj70Man
25 weeks ago

dudley/Bulgaria

Another great story

25 weeks ago

Cock Town

We lay there together after I've cum and she's climbed off me. She fits nicely into the crook of my arm and with my free hand I idly stroke her breasts and her tummy. The world outside is busy working away but we're here in her bed enjoying the calm stillness of each other.

Eventually we rouse ourselves and she gets up to make us coffee. I follow her into the kitchen, both of us still naked, confident in ourselves and our bodies. Though it's not long since I've cum my cock is still half hard at the sight of her, that big round bum and her huge breasts. I sit and watch her noticing the jiggle and the sway that her curves make when she moves, or bends for a lower cupboard or reaches for the coffee tin on a higher shelf. Outside the bedroom the air is cooler and her nipples are pulled tight and hard.

We sit at the table and talk of our experiences on this site, the more I know about her the more turned on I am. I enjoy the thought of her releasing her passion onto other men. She bites her lip when I tell her this and I can sense where this conversation is leading us. She stands up and takes my cup, moving to the sink to wash them and I rise as well to move behind her, slipping and arm around her and pressing my body against her back.

We can see out of the kitchen window to the street outside below but this doesn't bother either of us as she guides my hand to where she wants it, down from her breast, over her tummy and placing it onto the mound below that.

"I want you" she tells me.

"I know" I reply.

By *ormladMan
25 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *rodigalMan
25 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice