Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hijabi Neighbour - True Story

Jump to newest

By *EASTx9 OP   Man
27 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

It was the third lockdown, January 2021. I was requested by my landlord to vacate the flat I was renting at the time as they wanted to move back into it. I struggled a bit finding another flat, but I got lucky as rent levels were down and I found a nice 3-bedroom house in north west London. I booked a viewing, the house was decent and in a family friendly area. Having little time and so much work, I just took it without looking for other options, and boy, I am glad I didn't look any further.

I moved in couple of weeks later, spent the first few days settling down and assembling my furniture, assisted by couple of friends and couple of fuck buddies , fair to say we did way more than furniture assembling. On the last day of the settling down week, Vicky, a beautiful fuckbuddy of mine helped me figuring out the kitchen spaces and what goes where. We fucked for the rest of the night, and she was loud. I know her for being a screamer, but she was above and beyond that night. I woke up next day naked, putting a shirt while looking at the garden, I noticed my neighbour standing there in the cold holding a cup of hot beverage, a lady in her 30s or 40s, brunette with a dark long silky hair, curvy juicy body, "what a beautiful body" I thought. She looked up at my window out of the blue, our eyes locked for a second as I was checking her body out, I smiled and raised my hand to salute her, she got startled, and nervously disappeared inside the house before I even had the chance to say hi, I didn't know what just happened. That was the first time I see Menna, my beautiful Egyptian neighbour, who I will find out she is a hijabi the next day.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
27 weeks ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
27 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *andyandmickCouple
27 weeks ago

chilwell

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
27 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
27 weeks ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
27 weeks ago

cannock

Good start

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
27 weeks ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
27 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *rnoldZiffelMan
27 weeks ago

Leinster

I've previously read your very enjoyable stories Beast.This one may have been one of them but....they're so good, I'll read them again and again + accompanying videos - amazing!!

Reply privately

By *rivate24Man
27 weeks ago

selby

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
27 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Good start

Reply privately

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
27 weeks ago

Birmingham

Reply privately

By *ouisa42Woman
27 weeks ago

Nr Ely

Mmmm sounds like an interesting start

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
27 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *takerMan
27 weeks ago

Gosport

Nice start

Reply privately

By *EASTx9 OP   Man
27 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

The day went by really quickly, I was busy building my home office, couple of large screens, assembling the office chair. I took Vicky for an early dinner, dropped her at her place and headed home. Tomorrow is my first day working from the new place. I laid down for a min in my new bed, comfortable mattress. Vicky left her panties, sent her a selfie of me in the bed with her dark red panties, she offered to come and "collect it" which I politely declined and promised to make it up for her soon, I need to rest for tomorrow. It is a big day as I have a meeting with executives of on of our biggest clients. One problem, it hit me. Internet service provider didn't activate my account for the new address, they said it can take couple of weeks. It is 10 PM already. And mobile data cannot be trusted as the home was super isolated, with a very bad mobile coverage. I put a grey t-shirt on alongside with my black short. For some reason, I took the boxer off before I head out of the door, my cock was semi erect, hanging down and pressing against the soft fabric of my shorts.

I walked down to my neighbour's door, and rang the bell couple of times, and waited there for a minute, it is late. "They might be asleep or out" I thought as I started moving towards my home.

The house opened, a man in his 50 opened the door, and welcomed me in an Egyptian accent. As I was introducing myself, his wife Menna walked downstairs, wearing a tight night dress and wrapping a loose hijab around her head. It hit me, that's why she got nervous earlier, she wasn't wearing her hijab. My eyes couldn't help but to look through the man talking to me and glued to Menna's body. Her husband, Sami, agreed to share their wifi password, and refused my offer to pay for it. He was kind and went inside to grap a paper and pen. Menna stood there, pretending to be looking at something outside, my eyes glued to her body. wow. She looked at me and smiled as she caught me devouring her body with my eyes. She smirked and said "I hope you are not always boisterous and loud neighbour", I replied "Well, might be bad sound isolation?". She smiled and nodded "No it isn't". Sami returned with a piece of paper that has the password on it, and smiled saying "I see you met Menna, my wife and my best half" as he nipped a kiss on her cheek. "Menna, what a beautiful name" I said, "you are a lucky man Sami". He nodded as she blushed, he was wrapping his arm around her waist, detailing her thick waist. We exchanged salutations and I walked towards my door, couple of a steps away, I looked back at her, and caught her checking me out as she was hugging her husband, I smiled at her and don't know how I built up the courage, but I playfully winked at her before I waved, "Good night Menna" I said. Her husband turned around and they both waved back. Couple of steps, arrived to my door, inserted the key inside my door lock and looked down, I was fully erected. How embarrassing!

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
27 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
27 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

Reply privately

By *cott60Man
27 weeks ago

Perth

Reply privately

By *ipper truckMan
27 weeks ago

near by

Interesting

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
27 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
27 weeks ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *sian SpiceMan
27 weeks ago

South West England/ West London

Reply privately

By *EASTx9 OP   Man
27 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

Couple of days went by. It is very calm neighbourhood. Very clean and neat. During the past couple of days I have seen my neighbours couple of times. Menna, Sami, and their 19 year old girl, Sara. Every day so far, the couple goes out for an early morning walk. It was adorable, Sami would be wearing shorts and t-shirt while Menna would be in squeezing tight leggings, baggy top and a hijab covering all of her hair. Having my cup of tea in the morning, I noticed their young girl smoking in the garden, I was caught looking at her, she smiled and placed her pointer finger on her lips, without words, I agreed to keep it to myself. For now at least. The daughter was kind of petite, shorty, and very skinny. I waved as I closed the window and headed back to my laptop and work.

Few hours later, a knock on my door, I opened the door shirtless wearing my shorts only. While I was expecting the mailman, I found Menna standing there in a cute traditional long dress with some golden and colour embroidery on the chest and the waist. She stammered and blushed, and tried to look away from my body. I playfully asked, "do you want me to put something on?". She said "Oh, nn-no, it is your business, aren't you cold though?". I explained to her how I rarely feel cold, and that I am not familiar with the installed central heating system, which seems to be on all the time. I was enjoying her nervousness, her tiny peeks to my body, and her heavily blushing. "If it is the same as our, maybe Sami can show you how to do it" she offered. I thanked her for the offer. She apologised for dropping by unannounced and asked if it would be ok for their visitor to park in my car park. My house had two parking slots, while theirs had only one as they converted part of it into a nice garden. "Of course, by the way you look beautiful, it is a nice dress Menna!" I said, she smiled and said "it is just traditional, and old one". She managed to maintain few moments of eye contact. I smiled and added "well, it highlights the beauty of your body", the dress was tight around her breast and ass, her breast were exploding against it. She placed her hands in front of her in an unintentional attempt to cover up. I giggled as she blushed.

I noticed her light brown beautiful eyes, and said "May I say something out of line?" And look into her eyes waiting for an answer. "Depends" she said. Eyed me from top to toe as I asked "on?", she smiled and said "ok, what is it?". I told her how beautiful her eyes are, she heavily blushed, looked down, and was rescued by her daughter Sara interrupting as she opened their door, "Mom, you need to check the stov...". Sara went silent as she looked at me, then continued addressing her mom stammering, "I think I burned the food", she giggled and I laughed at her statement. "Do you cook already? Arent you young for that?" I addressed Sara, she giggled and said she tries. Menna was nervous walking back to their door, I said loudly, "in time you would be as good as your mom", it seems Sara caught on the hint as she looked at her mom's face as she was walking towards her, raised eyebrows and had a playful smile on her face. Menna pulled her daughter's arm behind her and they shut the door. I went in and thought, wow.

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
27 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *kivi Bi MaleMan
27 weeks ago

North Shields

Please continue.

Reply privately

By *shford Guy71Man
27 weeks ago

sunbury

Great story

Reply privately

By *heswingerMan
27 weeks ago

the steel city sheffield

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
27 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *escrean100Man
27 weeks ago

North Co Dublin

Love this

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
27 weeks ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *rivate24Man
27 weeks ago

selby

loving this !

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
27 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *ynamo301Man
27 weeks ago

North West

Reply privately

By *urbsMan
27 weeks ago

Colchester/Ipswich

Reply privately

By *amsiMan
27 weeks ago

Hanworth

Reply privately

By *j47Man
27 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *cott60Man
27 weeks ago

Perth

Reply privately

By *rincessandthePeaCouple
27 weeks ago

Plymouth

Hot!

Reply privately

By *EASTx9 OP   Man
27 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

A week or so passed since our last conversation, I moved my office around so it faces the garden rather than the front window. I developed the habit of watching both Menna, and Sara. Menna would always step out for her cup of tea before getting ready for the morning walk with her husband. And Sara will be out smoking once her parents leave the house. Menna usually appears in her tight leggings and baggy tops, sometimes with her hijab on, and sometimes without it. I liked her both ways, with her silky brown hair or with colourful fabric around her head. She was exploding with femininity! I believe she became more aware of my observation routine, as she started recently warming up and stretching before leaving, positioning to face my window. I wasn't hiding anyway, and really enjoyed that kind of silent flirting.

Sara on the other hand was the typical horny 19 year old girl. Much less conservative than her mom, more playful, and way more direct. She gets out to the garden for her morning cigarette, usually in her pyjama bottom, crop top, short jeans, or short skirts. And she doesn't even try to appear modest, she gave no fuck. One day she looked up and saw me as usual observing her, she smiled, waved and chatted for a bit. She asked me how my day was going and I told her it was a rough one, she looked around carefully, suddenly lifting her shirt flashing her tits and smiled saying "hope it is better now" and blew me a kiss. I was taken by the surprise and giggled. She had small tits,A cup, with pirky erected nipples.

I was getting way frustrated with the lockdown, can't meet my friends, fuckbuddies, or family. To make things even worse, I didn't have any local fuckbuddies as I had in my last address. I really need this to change! In couple of days, Sami knocks at my door, inviting me in his broken English for a warm family dinner on Friday. I thanked him for his kindness, but I apologised, "I understand your wife is a hijabi and I wouldn't want to restrain her inside your house. He shook his head, "Dont be ridiculous" he said, "Menna, come talk to Adam, he says he can't be there on Friday" Sami shouting. Menna walked out of their door, eyebrows raised, crossing her arms against her chest in a comedy scene she said with her cute accent "And why is that? You think you wont like my cooking", "He is worried he would be burden as you will be wearing your hijab" her husband explained. I was embarrassed and she followed up "unless you want me to ask Sara to cook for you", I laughed and said taking advantage of her husbands broken English "No, I am sure that you are way more delicious than her", she looked at me and smirked, following up saying, "Friday 8 PM, relax it is just a family dinner". Sami giggled as he repeated confirming, "yes yes, very delicious". I thanked them and walked inside, thinking of how that dinner would go!

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
27 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ipmannMan
27 weeks ago

Cahir

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
27 weeks ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *ipplebarnyMan
27 weeks ago

milton keynes

Reply privately

By *hekaiserMan
27 weeks ago

Glasgow

Read this before

Reply privately

By *lowryderMan
27 weeks ago

Stafford

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
27 weeks ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *eeling0880Man
27 weeks ago

Pennines

Reply privately

By *he fab twoCouple
26 weeks ago

brentwood

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
26 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
26 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.i am sure this story has been on here before.

Reply privately

By *ennisBergkampMan
26 weeks ago

nearyou

Reply privately

By *es_wrentMan
26 weeks ago

Hatfield

Reply privately

By *hris 1000200Man
26 weeks ago

kells

Reply privately

By *acktar74Man
26 weeks ago

leeds

Amazing

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *EASTx9 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

That week seemed extremely long. Menna stopped stepping out for stretching or tea. I was worried that I crossed the line during our last conversation. However Sara kept her routine, and we had a chat now and then, we even exchanged numbers at somepoint, in case of emergencies she said. Late on Thursday, I received a message from Sara, showing me couple of outfits, and asking which one do I like more for the dinner on Friday. I replied in a broken Arabic with a traditional saying she taught me and used whenever she flirted with me "the body will beat whatever you wear", I guess it can be taken sexually. She replied with a nude selfie, caption "you think so?". I was surprised and out of words, sent a kissy face and left.

Sami dropped on Friday morning, reminding me of the dinner, he is very friendly and naive to some extent. Not sure how he manages Menna, or how he brought Sara up.

I went out to the garden to fix the furniture which was moved by the wind the night before, shirtless and wearing boxers. I heared a quite noise, looked behind me and found Sara standing there, watching me over the fence, and said hi when I saw her. She was standing on a chair or a table. "Do you need help?" She playfully asked. I looked at her and shook my head, no. She didn't like the answer and frowned. I walked towards her and calmed her down, and explained how she is too young for me, and how any one her age would be so lucky to have her. She smiled and in a mean voice said, "so maybe in few years?". I smiled and said "Maybe". She took her shirt off showing me her brown body, perfect small boobs with brown delicious nipples erected, "Your loss", she giggled as my jaw dropped and she walked inside leaving me standing there in shock!

Reply privately

By *uckchowmeinCouple
26 weeks ago

Loughborough

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
26 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
26 weeks ago

Here!

Fantastic x

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
26 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *sacambsMan
26 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Great reading

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
26 weeks ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
26 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *adjohnnyMan
26 weeks ago

North shields

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
26 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *ipplebarnyMan
26 weeks ago

milton keynes

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
26 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *teveblackpoolMan
26 weeks ago

Blackpool

Great story

Reply privately

By *overt711CoolMan
26 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Reply privately

By *DFUNMan
26 weeks ago

Edenbridge

Great story ! But this is 3rd 4th time in 12months it’s been put up

Reply privately

By *oneyandbearCouple
26 weeks ago

Somewhere in

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
26 weeks ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *he fab twoCouple
26 weeks ago

brentwood

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
26 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *woformorefunCouple
26 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *SB1971Man
26 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Reply privately

By *enguin1Man
26 weeks ago

The sticks

Great story

Reply privately

By *EASTx9 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

Friday. It is 7:55 PM, I am ready, wearing my summer white shirt and beige short, couple of buttons opened, I know it is winter, but I get hot very quick and the isolation in my house is incredible. Picked a nice fragrance, my watch, and carried the chocolate box I ordered for the occasion. I texted Sara as she is my insider, "Should I come over now?". And waited for a second before she replied with a pick of her mom wrapping her hijab, "if you want to".

I locked the door and rang their bell and waited there eagerly. The door opened, to my surprise it was Menna, in tight beige jeans, silky dark green shirt, and a beige hijab that is wrapped loosely, letting her hair flow gently to the side of her face. I stood there in silence, taking in all the beauty that I am seeing. Back in the corner, I saw Sara observing and winked me when our eyes locked. "Wow Menna, you look amazing", handed her the chocolate box and intentionally held her hand, stepped inside and placed a kiss on her cheek regardless of hijabis rule not to touch men, it just felt natural. She froze for a second as my skin touched hers, Sara giggled and I stepped back. Menna blushing left without saying a word, she disappeared into the kitchen. Sara walked to me giving me an evil look, she hugged me and placed a kiss on mu cheek, whispering "So she is what you want?". I ignored her comment and walked inside with her as I asked "Where is mister Sami?". Sara replied carelessly, "he is still asleep". Passing by the kitchen, Menna was bending over reaching for something in the low cabinet. Sara winked and said loudly "I am going to wake daddy up" and left in rush. I walked into the kitchen and gently placed my hand on her back, saying "hello there, we meet again". She shivers in surprise and stands up facing me, "Wh-What are you doing?". I look at her body, reached out for her hand, and helped her to spin around showing me her body, she obeyed without any resistance. Looked into her eyes, "You look absolutely lovely Menna, are you mad at me?". She whispered "N-no, but, Sara was there and I am not used to this kind of interactions". Stepped towards her and whispered into her ear "You should get used to it then, as I am not planning on behaving". Her heavy breathes were warm on my neck, as I stepped away into the living room, "Sara wont be a problem, I promise".

I found my way into the living room and she followed me immediately, "What do you mean? What is it?". I walked towards her, pulling her core against mine, wrapped my arms around her, one hand rested on her ass while the other one was on touching her chin to gently make her face me, "I mean I will handle Sara and you don't need to worry about it, at all". "B-but ....", interrupted her by locking my lips against hers, and kissing her gently yet passionately, she kissed back, and then pulled back, "but I am not, not sure". "Take your time", I smiled as I kept the eye contact, and whispered, "I really hope your cooking is as delicious as your lips". She looked away and I squeezed her ass gently as I left her to get back to the kitchen.

"Welcome Adam, Welcome", Sami was walking down the stairs, I looked back and Sara was in the hall already, I thanked him for having me in his beautiful home. He led me to the dinning room, looked back at Sara who winked at me in a slutty manner, did she see? I am not sure. This dinner is a ticking bomb.

Reply privately

By * N Other69Man
26 weeks ago

Rustington

Reply privately

By *ichaelG76Man
26 weeks ago

Highams Park

Nice

Reply privately

By *hris 1000200Man
26 weeks ago

kells

Interesting dinner ahead

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
26 weeks ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

By *woformorefunCouple
26 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *urbsMan
26 weeks ago

Colchester/Ipswich

" "

Reply privately

By *edi74Man
26 weeks ago

leicester

Reply privately

By *sacambsMan
26 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
26 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
26 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
26 weeks ago

cannock

Amazing story

Reply privately

By *athytvsubTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Loving this

Reply privately

By *ina_blackTV/TS
26 weeks ago

newcastle

This is a very hot story.

More please

Reply privately

By *EASTx9 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

Sat down around the table, facing Sami, soon Menna followed and sat on my right as Sara was already seatet to my left. The food smelled amazing, Menna cooked a couple of traditional Egyptian dishes, and they explained how every dish is made and served. Whenever Menna passes me any plate, I place my hand over hers, the first time she startled, but then she was smiling and enjoying the touch as it was a blind angle for Sami. However, Sara was observing, and smiling like a devil. My phone peeped, it was a message from Sara, seems it was sent few minutes ago. As I was going to open it, a hand slowly rested on my left thigh, there was no doubt, it is Sara. I looked at her as she squeezed my thigh.

I asked to be execused for a min, I went out to the garden, Sara sent me the clip of me kissing and hugging her mom, Menna, with the caption, "Go Tiger". I played the clip few times, Menna's ass was so perfect from that angle. "We have missed you" Sara said as she approached me in the garden, I looked back as she continued "Mom and Dad are waiting". I held the phone up showing her the message, "What's the meaning of this?" I asked. She explained, "it is clear that something is going on between you and mom, and I believe you wont be interested in me until you get that out of your system". She was talking semi embarrassed, and semi evil. "So here is the deal" she continued, "I get full access to you and your place, fooling, kissing, touching and flirting, however, no sex" she looked up to see my reaction, I was listening carefully as she continuoud, "In exchange, I will look the other way from your little adventure with mom, or maybe even help. God knows she deserves some fun in her life". The offer was reasonable, I said confirming "no sex, clear?", she nodded playfully, and pointed at her cheek asking for a kiss, "seal the deal" she said, I gently reached to her chin, helped her to face me and kissed her lips, "deal" said pulling away. She looked at her feet embarrassed. And I made a joke about how she was supposed to be the bold one, she giggled looking down, I realized in no time that she was pointing at my bulge. God, am fully erected, 9+ inches.

"Kids, come on, food is getting cold" Sami was yelling as he was walking towards us, I led Sara back to the dining room, my hand resting on her lower back as she walked by me, she looked at me smiling as she moved my hand lower to cup her ass. I squeezed gently as we walked into the room, Menna eyes were set on me, felt she was undressing me, I smiled at her and winked at her as I helped Sara into her seat. "Did you miss me already Menna?" Asked the inappropriate question holding eye contact with her like there was noone else in the room. Menna patted at my seat, sit down hunny. I wanted to reach and kiss her, I wanted to rip her shirt and fuck her on that dining table, but I had to behave, for now at least.

Reply privately

By *ennisBergkampMan
26 weeks ago

nearyou

Reply privately

By *SB1971Man
26 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
26 weeks ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *ina_blackTV/TS
26 weeks ago

newcastle

More please

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *adboy6900Man
26 weeks ago

Tufnell Park

I think this story has been on here too

Reply privately

By *dward_TeagueMan
26 weeks ago

wolverhampton

Reply privately

By *d funMan
26 weeks ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
26 weeks ago

Here!

The build up and tension. Fantastic!

Reply privately

By *andm2006Man
26 weeks ago

Warwick

Enjoying this, hope you get to fuck Menna, with Sarah watching

Reply privately

By *overt711CoolMan
26 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
26 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *woformorefunCouple
26 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *londebiguyMan
26 weeks ago

Southport

"I think this story has been on here too"

It has.

A couple of times.

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
26 weeks ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
26 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
26 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *acksmith22Man
26 weeks ago

cannock

Reply privately

By *EASTx9 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

The rest of the dinner was normal, almost normal. I placed my hand on Menna's thigh, and kept flirting with her, maintaining eye contact, and touching her hand whenever I can. Sara was keeping the conversation going with her dad, and kept her hand on my thigh throughout the evening. This dinner helped me to get to know Menna more. She is a translator, working from home. She is cute, 42 years old, but looks mid 30s. She is funny, shy, cute, and steamy sexy. She seems to be very playful, however her family were conservatives, much. We talked about my dating life, and I told bit about swinging as she asked me about my "companion" the other night. Sara giggled and raised her eyebrows as I went into more details. "Quite intriguing", Menna followed up. Finished my plate and thanked the lovely couple for the meal. Sara left the table towards the living room where she turned the TV on, and Sami invited me to join them in the living Room. I insisted on helping Menna cleanup the dining room. He shook his shoulder, "if you insist". I gathered the plates, intentionally pressing my body against Menna's body. Her husband and daughter sitting across the room, watching TV, and Sara was well aware of my intention that she kept looking over every now and then. Reaching to a fork, I stood behind Menna, wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her against the table as I was trying to reach the fork. She gasped as I took her by surprise, Sami was still focused on the TV, and Sara was smiling devilishly. I pushed my core against Menna's, feeling my shaft resting against her perfectly juicy ass. "Thank you Menna for the delicious meal", I said. She blushed and broke free heading to the sink to place the item she was carrying. Followed her as the sink was in a blind spot from the living room, cornered her again as she turned around and faced me, angry yet smiling "what do you want? Are you crazy?". I said no words, wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her as we became one, and I kissed her lips. It was a passionate steamy kiss, omg, she was so delicious. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave in, she was horny, I could tell.

I pulled back, looked at her and then whispered answering her question, "I want you". She simply replied "No, what do you mean I shouldn't worry about Sara!". I looked her up, and asked if it does really matter. She nodded. I told her that Sara is happy for her to have fun as she believes her dad is romantically useless and that she deserves some fun. Menna was surprised to hear that, stepped away and I followed. Sara was facing the kithen and smiling at her mom as we walked by carrying the hot tea which was made by the Egyptian traditional way. Sara jumped as we approached, holding a napkin, she gently wiped my lips, he father looked up in surprise as she said "someone eats like an animal", I giggled and replied, "The food was just amazing!". She was finding her way next to her dad when she whispered, "lipstick, genius!". I looked at Menna, and it was clear she was still processing whats going on. To be honest, I was still processing as well.

Reply privately

By *rmrshorny2Couple
26 weeks ago

Seaside

Reply privately

By *akedwindowcleanerMan
26 weeks ago

Nuneaton

More please

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
26 weeks ago

Southampton

Please continue this well written story

Reply privately

By *woformorefunCouple
26 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
26 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Hope foe more

Reply privately

By *ore for fun 2021Couple
26 weeks ago

bridgwater

This old story again

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
26 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
26 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *iffo271Man
26 weeks ago

oldham

Reply privately

By *SB1971Man
26 weeks ago

cleethorpes

Reply privately

By *entlemanVikingMan
26 weeks ago

birmingham

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

"This old story again "

If you don't like repeats writing a new one!!!

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Loving this story

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *udie NudieMan
26 weeks ago

Newcastle / Gosforth

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
26 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *hris 1000200Man
26 weeks ago

kells

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
26 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *imbob2145Man
26 weeks ago

stirling

Reply privately

By *lark_KentMan
26 weeks ago

Northampton

Reply privately

By *uckchowmeinCouple
26 weeks ago

Loughborough

Reply privately

By *EASTx9 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

LONDON & EDINBURGH

We sat down, back to daily life talk. Told them bits about my work, they told me how Menna works from home and how it can be boring sometimes. Sami owns a relatively big grocery shop and needs to attend it very often. Sara studying history and arts. A very interesting combination if you ask me. After a lovely 45 mins of warm conversation, I spent most of it pealing Menna with my eyes, "wow it is 11 already! I should get going". Sami let a big yawn out while Sara suggested, "Let's watch a movie!". Menna was observing as I stammered. "I need to get my sleep as I will be in the shop very early tomorrow", Sami said and continued "You kids have fun", he looked at Menna suggesting she accompanies him upstairs. Menna sat down there, didn't say a word, Sara jumped in again, "Daddy, mom would love this movie", he seemed hesitant when Menna nodded her head my direction when she thought I wasn't paying attention. "Oh yes yes. Of course" Sami replied. Later that evening Menna and Sara explained how it is culturally inappropriate for a strange man to be alone with their daughter, let alone at night, and how bad that would be received by the community.

Sami walked with slow steps upstairs, as Sara was suggesting couple of movies so we choose from. I was sharing the couch with Menna, with an empty space between us, while Sara was sitting on her couch alone as he father just left his spot empty. I looked an Menna completely ignorig Sara, "Does mister Sami wake up during the night usually?", she shook her head, and I pulled her gently to sit next to me exactly, her thigh was next to mine, she was so nervous, playing with her hands. I left my arm around her waist and said smiling addressing Sara "Don't you have a homework to do?". Sara giggled, "you two behave!" As she walked across to me, she leaned over and kissed my lips gently, "I can think of a homework or two". Menna's jaw dropped. She was speechless, my hand squeezed Menna's thigh while my eyes followed Sara as she disappeared climbing the stairs. It is true she has small tits, but her ass was so cute into that tight legging. I turned my head to Menna, her face was confused, mad, shy, a lovely look on her face, that I will never forget. "Care to explain Adam?", playing dumb I replied "explain what?". "That kiss? Touching Sara? Touching me? Her being cool? Oh God I am so confused (ya alah)". Ya Allah is an Arabic sentence for (Oh God), super cute. I looked her into the eyes, and simply asked, "are you mad ?". She shook her head, "No but I must understand". I explained to her how Sara is a slutty teenager who wanted to blow some steam, I told her about our deal, the one we made earlier, "Full access? No sex?" She asked in surprise. I elaborated, "Yes, I am expecting her to want oral, play slutty, and fool around with me, but I made it clear, sex is not on the table". She looked at me with a sceptical tone, "Do you promise not to hurt her?". I leaned over leaving and inch between my lips and hers, "I promise, for now, I just want to hurt you". Her eyebrows went up as I giggled. "Are we ok?". "So why did you agree to her deal?" She said, "I know you have many girlfriends who you enjoy. I told her what Sara said about Looking the other way, and how she deserves to he wanted. "She said that?" Menna said while she was lost with her thoughts, I nodded. Out of the blue, Menna leaned over and kissed me, holding my face between her hands, and going all French on my lips. She was so delicious, so full, so rich. Biting her lips was like biting a cloud, soft and light. We kissed for minutes. I explored her lips and tongue and she did the same. When we broke the kiss, she looked into my eyes, and whispered, "This is wrong". I nodded, and replied, "It is indeed, but I don't give a fuck". Swept her onto my lap and she spread her legs, each leg on a thigh, and I kissed her lips again as she was on top of me. My rock cock was squeezed inside my shorts against her black jeans, her hijab was even more loose than before, a lock of hair broke free and found it is way on my face. I smiled at her, she smiled back as she helped my hand finding her amazing huge tits over the shirt. I squeezed them hard, they were soft, huge, and juicy. I wanted them to be mine.

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
26 weeks ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
26 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *woformorefunCouple
26 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *d funMan
26 weeks ago

Telford

Reply privately

By *sacambsMan
26 weeks ago

Huntingdon

Repeated or not, it is a good story

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
26 weeks ago

Near Fareham

Reply privately

By *urbsMan
26 weeks ago

Colchester/Ipswich

Reply privately

By *unlovinguy101Man
26 weeks ago

SexyFun Town

Reply privately

By *ina_blackTV/TS
26 weeks ago

newcastle

Omg so hot ??

You have too post more and soon

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *kpiercedCouple
26 weeks ago

walsall

Reply privately

By *acktar74Man
26 weeks ago

leeds

Amazing

Reply privately

By *hris 1000200Man
26 weeks ago

kells

Great stuff

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
26 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

More too come I hope

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
26 weeks ago

dudley

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
26 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privately

By *athytvsubTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

This gets better xx

Reply privately

By *ardnreddyMan
26 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

mmmmm

Reply privately

By *ikinghornMan
26 weeks ago

southsea

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
26 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
26 weeks ago

Here!

Awesome

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
26 weeks ago

aylesbury

Excellent

Reply privately

By *udie NudieMan
26 weeks ago

Newcastle / Gosforth

NB:

As a matter of interest, is anyone else blocked by the Op?

I wonder if this is because I know the true nature of the thruple relationship with a Muslim couple with an hijabi wife.

Reply privately

By *awtyPapaMan
26 weeks ago

Southend-on-Sea

"NB:

I wonder if this is because I know the true nature of the thruple relationship with a Muslim couple with an hijabi wife."

Odd...me too

Reply privately

By *athytvsubTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

"NB:

I wonder if this is because I know the true nature of the thruple relationship with a Muslim couple with an hijabi wife.

Odd...me too"

Maybe that's the way he likes it or is to busy writing to chat

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Haha yeah also blocked. Very strange but the story was getting good and now seems to have faded

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
26 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *oorslightMan
26 weeks ago

Strabane

Me too ?????

Reply privately

By *udie NudieMan
26 weeks ago

Newcastle / Gosforth

"NB:

Odd...me too

Maybe that's the way he likes it or is to busy writing to chat"

I wasn't looking to chat. I was looking for other reasons.

Reply privately

By *atureguy678Man
26 weeks ago

Rotherham

Just search hijabi and you will have full access to the complete story of this.. enjoy its worth it

Reply privately

By *amsiMan
26 weeks ago

Hanworth

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
26 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *almon15Man
26 weeks ago

rh17

More please

Reply privately

By *ikinghornMan
26 weeks ago

southsea

Looks like his account got suspended or he blocked me too

Reply privately

By *ricky09Man
26 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Reply privately

By *atureguy678Man
26 weeks ago

Rotherham

Blocked because i said full story is available if you do search.. very strange

Reply privately

By *orthernJayMan
26 weeks ago

Canary Wharf

"Blocked because i said full story is available if you do search.. very strange"

Wouldn’t take it personally, OP’s account is obviously suspended for whatever reason.

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
26 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately