Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

She stole my soul…

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
27 weeks ago

(Mixture of fantasy, past experience and influence from real life)

It had been a long time since I’d been in a relationship, I was in a routine and doing quite well for myself….own flat, ok salary and no real debt.

I had been lucky with a small lottery win that meant I could be debt free but not enough to be classed a well off..i was comfortable.

I worked a flexi hour system but tried to keep my hours level…

0600—1600 Monday/Thursday

0900-1400 Fridays

I worked for me as I could train fasted before work and wight train 3 times a week with kick boxing twice a week.

I had a lot of casual sex but nothing that ever caused a spark…

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

Then 1day she walked in to my gym and everything changed.

It was a Sunday, I was doing the normal…light deadlifts for reps, I’d get there around 0900 and could easily be there 2hrs just getting a good sweat on.

The platforms are long, 1 end specifically for dead lifts and the other is racking (fully set up for squats, pull ups, ect ect).

I’m stood after finishing my 3rd set when I feel a tap on my shoulder, I take my hood down, ear phones out and I see her…”do you mind if I work at the other end? I won’t be in your way?….I breath and swallow in mixture of catching my breath and surprise.

“Yeah…sure” i manage to splurge out.

Looking forward to the mirror ahead of me I can see she’s kept her hoodie on (it’s huge must be her man’s ), she got baggy joggers on and Nike blazours on her feet…as stunning as she was facially I could only imagine her being one of those look at me girls.

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 26/03/24 06:40:25]

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Interesting,

Xx

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
27 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *igerman23Man
27 weeks ago

hayes

Nice

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

It’s now 0945 and I’m sweating…I have 150kg in the bar and I’m in my zone…I’m hitting 12 reps each time with form.

I’m sat off to the side, still hood up and head phones in and I can hear a mumbling sound, I look over towards her and she’s talking to me…

“Sorry I’ve had me headphones in, did you say something..”

Yeas, I’m Sophie, (she extends a hand and we shake)

“Sorry if that’s sweaty” I say wiping my hand on my top..

“I’d be worried if you weren’t a little sweaty after watching you lifting your life away” she’s smiling and re doing her hair and I can feel myself just starting back .

I introduce myself, the reps continue and so dose the conversation between each set..

1015…I slump to the floor and take my top off, I e just a black Nike basketball type vest on..”oh showing off are we”? Sophie is smiling as she’s loading her squat bar…I count it up and she has 100kg on her bar…

“Not as much as your trying to” I keep the playfulness going, then she takes her shoes off, pulls off her joggers and I can see she’s no short gym doll…her legs are thick with solid muscle, her bum is firm and her short’s barley grip as she effortlessly gets 8reps…

“I’m just starting” is all she says with a wink

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
27 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
27 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *j47Man
27 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

For a moment I’m stunned and say nothing, seeing this she leans towards me…”chop chop boy” she says clapping her hands at me…

I hit my reps solid and I slam the wights…”really? Was there a need for that?” Sophie shook by we head and again hit 8reps..

We go back and fourth set for set, sly dig for sly dig..her phone rings and suddenly she’s pulling her joggers back on….gotta go, supposed to be at brunch with family n 30 mins…see you soon?

She grabs my phone calls herself and leaves..

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
27 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
27 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ndiiiMan
27 weeks ago

Paisley Scotland

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

Work over that following week was hectic, big jobs, big clients…big money, I blow the gym off and put all efforts in to work.

0700 Sunday morning, my phone wakes me up beep beep..

Txt

Well I’m guessing you’re a once a week guy as you’ve not been in at all this week?? (Or your avoiding me) see you at 0900 S x

I lay there and instantly I’m solid, I reach down and give my 8” skinny cock a few strokes..

Yeah, I’ll be there is all I put.

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
27 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

I chose to shower before the gym..something I never do, best gym outfit (wtf was I doing) I even asked if she wanted a coffee on the way…no answer so I got her a black one as that’s what I have before the gym.

Pulling up she was next to her car on the phone, I walk past and hand her the coffee…I’m set up and on my 2nd set before Sophie joins me..

“Is it that obvious?” She looks at me sternly.. “Black??” Swinging the coffee in my face

“ Well errr” I can’t speak

“It’s that obvious I like it black is it??”….she looked with enough of a smile that I thought I may be out of my league

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
27 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *ig TennentsMan
27 weeks ago

Glasgow

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

come on then…let’s get cracking, so just as the week before she’s in the same jumper and baggy joggers, we power through 5 sets each time filling the gaps with small digs at each other.

“ You’re actually the best gym partner I’ve had” I said this in my head but also out loud..

“Is that what we are is it?? We’re gym bros??” Her tone has changed.

“ All I mean is your not here to fuck around and we’re…well I’m having fun..”

“Ohh..you want fun…”she winks, turns around, bend over and pulls off her joggers..her perfectly shaped bum is pointed in my direction and I don’t hide that I’m looking…

“That fun enough for you? Stop fucking around and do your work….fun boy”…laugh and do as I’m told.

Oi,alright girl…I look up and it’s the gym “stud”…James…he’s athletic, 6’3, cocky as shit and hung like a fucking python…(was never shy I’m the changing rooms)

They embrace and he thanks her for Fridays dinner…

What a prick I think to myself….

Reply privately

By *asisguyMan
27 weeks ago

Tipperary

Good start

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

I’m quite the rest of the session, we talk but I’m not as playful…

We finish up and she’s bluntly says “what’s up with you sad sack? Is it because I fucked that did I head Friday?…I wouldn’t worry he’s cock is bigger than his personality..

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
27 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *olflordMan
27 weeks ago

Exeter

Reply privately

By *ust john 10Man
27 weeks ago

England

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
27 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
27 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
27 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *hrisukbishareCouple
27 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
27 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
27 weeks ago

hertfordshire

More please

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

I bite the bullet and have the conversation…

“Yeah he’s not shy about flashing it in the changing rooms, how’s hat happen?”

Well I was here Thursday and saw him…and completely by chance I saw him in the bar at the bottom of my street the same night, we fucked 4 times that night and then all day Friday..

I must have looked unhappy somehow as she suddenly said “I’ll need less of this attitude if we’re guna move foward, it’s not your best look”

Sophie leans over and kisses my cheek..

If you’d have a called it might have been you in my bed…

Reply privately

By *ixcocoMan
27 weeks ago

liverpool

Like where this is heading.

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
27 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *imbob2145Man
27 weeks ago

stirling

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
27 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *j47Man
27 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
27 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

Walking out to the car she again pulls me in to kiss my cheek…

You’ve had your sign, I don’t wait for anyone, my time is mine and I’m a busy girl..she pushed me away with a playful laugh.

She’s gets in her car and heads off..

What is happening, I know her name, that she has a very nice car and that’s it…yet she’s got me dizzy.

I pull my phone out to text her…

“Oi, see you’ve met Sophie, got right in her the other night…maaaate the noise she makes when it’s deep…daaammmnn son, telling ya she soaked me..couldn’t stop her squirting”…James was smiling ear to ear, he pulled his phone out and showed me pics of her sucking, stroking and taking his ridiculously big cock from behind…telling ya, I might wife this one one pal…

And off he went….

Angry and humiliated was exactly how I felt.

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
27 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
27 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
27 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

I couldn’t drop his smug face from my head…I went to the Sunday evening kick-boxing session, I never do that..

I kicked the shit outa everybody although it was supposed to light sparing, at the end coach pulled me aside and warned me that it’s not the place to bring that energy…

At home I had my dinner and just lay on the bed, I couldn’t stop thinking about Sophie…or how amazing she looked in those pictures James showed me.

Her body looked crazy, considering I still haven’t seen her out of her baggy jumper I’d never have imagined she’d look how she did….

I reached down and stroked my rock hard cock, it took less than 5 minutes for me to ride a huge edge…”the nosies she made when I went deep” was all I could think about from my conversation with James…

2/3/4edges passed and I was lost in a daze till my phone beeped

Reply privately

By *wirlyfunCouple
27 weeks ago

Alton

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
27 weeks ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

“So…you haven't contacted for 1 of 2 reasons..either I’ve miss read the signals and I’m making a right idiot of myself..or the pictures James showed you have upset you and if it’s that I told you already being sad is not a look for you…either way we can leave it there”..her forwardness was a strange turn on and in my goon like state I replied with out thinking..

Actually i’m 4edges deep and your interpreting me chasing my 5th..send

My heart pounding i stroked and on this edge pre cum leaked out..

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

Nearly instantly she messaged back.

Send me a picture of you now, your address and don’t touch yourself any more..

Still in my drippy goon like state I did as she said, I made 1 last edge and took the pic as I was leaking…

I stopped touching and waited….and waited.

An hour later and as I was about to start touching my now soft cock I got a message..

I’ll be 30 minutes do not touch, I know you must be tempted…

Attached was a pic of her smiling face in the car…

My soft cock twitched and again I was leaking…she’d better be quick was all I could think.

45 mins later she was at my door, she had a black new balance cap pulled low with her long deep red hair tied in a bun through the back, black leggings, baggy hoodie and she was shoeless..no socks just her bare feet, toes immaculately French manicured..

She pushed me back until we reached my sofa, she ripped off the boxers of thrown on and stood looking at me…

“I want to see you teach your 6th edge..please” her voice was wanting yet shy and sweet..

I started to strike but I knew I’d never get hard before I got there, she watched as I ever so slowly played with my soft cock…I let go and she saw it twitch…

“Noooooo don’t cum, in-fact let’s make it fun..if you feel like you need to tense just let go and raise your hand” her smile was beautiful

As wierd as it was I did what she asked and it was surprisingly hard to control that twitch but after 5 minutes I had it perfectly under control..

Now semi hard precum leaked like a river with every touch, I raised my hand and she handed me her phone..watch this she said..

I pressed play and it was a video of her point of view as she was being fucked by James..

She was screaming and squinting as he was fucking her hard, slow and deep…

Without touching any other part of me Sophie leans over and kissed me..

I came all over her, steamed of cum covering her black outfit

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
27 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

Even my hips bucked as this uncontrollable explosion continued..her laugh was as sexy as it was embarrassing..

She waited for me to calm down and watched as my cock shrunk, I’d never seen it go so small and she made a point of it..

“Clearly a grower because it’s practically disappeared”..

I went to cover up and she didn’t let me, instead she sat next to me and put her legs up on the sofa and her tiny perfect feet positioned so she could play with my balls as we spoke..

“Wow so slimy and crummy still…did you enjoy seeing what I saw” she was looking at me and now out of that dizzy goin state I couldn’t talk..

“Errrm no, well I did but no”…was all I could muster.

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
27 weeks ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
27 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *ixcocoMan
27 weeks ago

liverpool

This is so well written.

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

“I’d like to stay here this evening..that ok with you?”

She was kinda telling me but asking to me aske me feel like I’d allowed her..

“ Yeah no worries, can I just ask?” I was cut off, she started asking me all the questions under the sun..job, childhood years, why was I single..she saw my kickboxing medals and we spoke about them, the whole time with out even a glance her perfect toes expertly brought my cock back to life and just as I reached my hardest she stopped, said I’ll be back, got up and left out the front door…

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
27 weeks ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
27 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *umalotagainMan
27 weeks ago

a town called malice

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

She returned with a bag and asked again if it was ok to stay I said yeah of course, with a little nod to my my now semi card cock but she didn’t react, I said I was going for a shower and as I did she again said no touching…I was incredibly frustrated but so turned on.

I had a cold shower to take the edge off and when I got to my bedroom Sophie was already in bed but on the phone, explaining she would be somewhere later than planed, she hung up and her phone rang again…

“Ohh hay you, no I’m not there…I’m out, just out…

Yeah I had a lovely day thank you, shhhhhh…ok..yes you make me cum like no one else” inside I was ragging, what was going on….

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

I lay there as she talks and then with out warning she asks me to hold the phone as he wants to see? I take the phone and Sophie flings back the covers and gets on her knees…for the 1st ti e I get to see her entire body…I hear the voice on the phone say that’s enough..and she takes the phone back, tells him good night then looks at me…

Reply privately

By *igtattodeanMan
27 weeks ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

Awesome need more

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
27 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
27 weeks ago

Retford

Enjoying this story

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

Good night..she leans over and grabs a T-shirt she must have brought with her, pulls the cover back over, faces away from me and seems to fall asleep…

After an hour of laying there next to her I am confused and sexually frustrated..I can hear her breath and I turn on my side and I’m close to her…I can smell a faint hint of perfume but there is something else that I can’t describe, i take a huge deep breath in through my nose and her smell is like electricity in my body…almost simultaneously I’m rock hard but I’m closer than I realise and the head of my cock is now firmly pressed against her, Sophie adjusts her position and some how she moved so that her tiny short frame perfectly positioned with my cock pressing on the her underwear….

Reply privately

By *ixcocoMan
27 weeks ago

liverpool

She's a right head fk

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

I lay quietly questioning if I should push against her, see if I can wake her, I decided probably for the best if I don’t…eventually my cock starts to loose blood and I settle off to sleep.

I’m woken by a strange muffled sound, I open 1 eye and I can see it’s still dark outside, Sophie isn’t the bed I sit up and walk to the light switch, as I turn back to the bed she’s on the floor…playing with herself, her jumper is in her mouth, she’s got a par of French knickers on and as I watch she squirts in/through them….

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

I’m frozen…never have I seen something so hot in my life, I realise she’s finished and is catching her breath.

“Wow, that was definitely the hottest thing I’ve ever seen”..I’m guessing she’d be wanting the approval.

“Then you’ve seen nothing, stop standing there and kiss me!!..she’s almost shouting at me.

I go over and kneel in the puddle she’s created on my floor, it’s a passionate kiss and in an almost way she’s grabbing at my head, neck and chest..

“Listen I like you, your good conversation and you aren’t bad to look at, you take instruction well and your length is passable…problem is you take instruction and don’t give it and well…your girth?? I’m not sure it’s enough? I’m sorry if this is disturbing to you”….she’s now stood as I’m still kneeling..”but I do like you kneeling at me feet…huh, that’s a first” she seems surprised.

“Come on let’s go gym it’s 0530…” Sophie has changed and is making coffee before I’ve even found a thought in my head…

What the fuck is going on!!

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

We smash cardio, she’s chosen a bike opposite me, I can feel anger, frustration and a bit of disappointment that clearly is over my face as I can see her trying to read me, dick head James walked in and with out saying a word kisses her on the lips…I can’t see her pull away but I hear her say not to ever do that agin in public…she’s clearly got something going with him?

She’s finished before and has headed in to the changing rooms, I’m now head down hood up sweating like a mad man as I peddle my anger away…

I jump as I feel something reaching in my front hoodie pocket..Sophie gives me the shhh sign and leaves..

fuck her…game playing cunt is all I think, I’m angry.

I shower after I’m done and come back to my phone to see a mess age from her…

Put these on and keep them on?

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

It was picture of her in the underwear from this mornings shock…I reached in to my hoodie and pulled them out, instinctively I put them to my face to smell them and who else but James walks in…ahhhh I know who’s thy are, you sly dog!!! I did t k if you had that in you” he pats my back as he walks past..

I rush to pack my stuff up and head on to work, at 1100 I see a message…

You better have them undies on??

Then at lunch 1245…

Don’t be a disappointment…I k ow you were smelling them…

Ahhh the cunt told her..of course he did…

I think fuck it and go to the toilet, I slide them in and can feel the dampness still…I can feel my cock shrink as I take the picture for Sophie..

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

I feel like everyone can tell, see them through my trousers, I wait for her response and I get nothing..I

On the drive to the gym I can’t help but think it’s all a game for her and james, they must be having a right laugh at my expense.

Im still wearing the underwear as i pull and in of course he’s there… I get out the car and he comes over…”look I’ll be honest im pissed she’s chosen you over me, she got up outa my bed to see you last night and that’s strange feeling, she’s a keeper.” I don’t understand or care..fuck them.

I go in and hit my shoulders…I finish tired and hungry.

Im heading home and Sophie calls…

“Want to come over for dinner?”

Im still fuming but im hungry and agree, she sends me her location and it’s 20 minutes away.

Pull up to the road at the edge of the city and I can’t believe the size of it…

I ring her gate buzzer, they open and she meets keys me at the door…

Im blinded by lust, she’s stood there in some baggy short short prams bottoms, her hair is tied messy, no make up, and a very over sized basketball Celtic’s vest…

Welcoming me in again my feelings are obviously all over my face.

“This is mine and my husbands house, yes husband” she points to a huge picture of her and short Middle Eastern guy standing n what looks like traditional Middle Eastern wedding clothes..”I love him dearly, my soul mate and best friend but unfortunately he’s also so stupidly gay it’s unbelievable, his family in Dubai wanted him to marry some women’s over there, we meet at uni and I offered to fill in that gap..he’s free to be himself and so am I..he’s only here a week at a time anyway”

I’m blown away.

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

She leads me on through a huge kitchen and out a pool, it’s indoor but has huge sliding doors so 1 side is open..

Dinner is 30mins away? Have a swim..it’s only us so swim naked if you want? I can see that’s what she wants and I strip there and then..I’m asked to stand there in her underwear then she walks back to the kitchen, taking them off I throw her underwear in her direction and walk in to the water, I can’t help but feel like a king with the warm sunset filling the room as I swim naked…I’ve lost track of time and I’m under water, I come up for air and she’s at outside waiting…I climb out and there no towel..

“Errrmm”…she cuts me off…just come and dry off as we eat?

Reply privately

By *inglepringlebedsukMan
27 weeks ago

Arlesey

Reply privately

By *aughtybutnice97Man
27 weeks ago

leicester

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Reply privately

By *ixcocoMan
27 weeks ago

liverpool

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

The table is full of fruit, sliced meats, a bottle of wine and a bottle of bourbon…in wide sort tumbler there is a chunk of ice with some already poured..

We sit in silence..

Then Sophie hits me with it, her voice is confident and she doesn’t look at me when she says “ I’ve fucked my way through this marriage, all types of sex and all the kinks you can and can’t imagine..I’ve done things that I’ll never speak of and sometimes I question my own morals…I can’t just fuck any more, it’s making me soulless…” I can see this is coming from deep inside her, i sip my bourbon…”so, where dose James fit in all this”…clearly feeling like a king in another man’s castle had me filled with a new found calmness..

“Are you not listening, can you not read between the lines here? I’ve found 1000s of the lines of James, Uber confirmed as the alpha all to ready to fuck anyone at anytime and yes the sex is better than you can imagine…I need something else”

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

She’s now turned her chair round, it’s huge and makes her look even smaller, sitting cross legged her short (short) baggy pyjama shorts hide nothing, they have ridden up so high the middle martial is lost between her pink pouting vagina, it’s distracting and I’m sure she’s aware? She must feel it? She pulls on my chair to get me to face her, obviously my cock is growing so as I position myself in front of her she smiles and continues “ see I need this energy, your excitement excites me, all those others think it’s there god given right to abuse my womanly body where you….your not even sure if I like you, if I want you…and that’s keeping you lost in arousal, a constant state of flux…”

She reaches over and climbs on to my chair, it’s effortless how easy she has managed to place her vagina on the top of my rock like cock…

“I want you, in my own way…I enjoy how you can’t fight your body around me, I told James to apologise because I knew that may push you away” with a calico of her hips she’s moved the bottoms and the head of my cock is now inside her…it’s no more than an inch in and I can feel her muscles trembling as she keeps herself in place…

“This has to be my way…” moving in circles Sophie moans, I’m in complete awe of her….”this will be unlike anything you’ve experienced but I think this could be the starry of the test of your life”.

This conversation/situation has been no longer than 15mins from when I got out of the pool and I’m suddenly very concerned that I’m ready to cum….I try to fidget but she gently tells me it’s ok, she leaned on and kisses me…her lips full my body with energy and she’s now rocking her hips in a slow deliberate motion down/foward then back/up and out….I can’t catch my breath and she whispers “remember what I said when you were edging, fight that urge to tense, raise your hand if it helps”

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

It must be 25 minutes in and my hand is in the air, has been almost continuously since she said it although Sophie has maintained a slow and consistent motion, it’s agony…then with out warning she drops her hips and I’m all the way in, I feel my head bounce off her cervix, as quick as she dropped down she practically jumps up in the chair, her feet either side of me still, with a sound I’d more associate with lighting something heavy she’s grabbing her breasts and squirting all over me…it’s splashing off my chest, my face and it’s the most fantastic experience of my life…..

She trembles as she reaches for her original chair, it’s like she’s having some sort of fit, slouched in the chair mumbling to herself….

I’m still hard, don’t ask me how but I’m still just sat there arm in the air, covered in her now cold squirt and my balls fit to burst

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

IIve moved forward to hold her hand, I’m honestly unsure what’s happening, in the time she takes to come round I’ve softened, my heavy balls n penis hanging between my legs and as you can imagine I’m leak pre, it’s a long thin drip that practically gose from the top to the floor…

“Ahhh look at you, I’m so so sorry that I’ve left you unfinished, I can cum extremely violently as you’ve just seen but I can’t tell you why or how…it’s been many years since the last time..let’s swim” undressing as she walked away all I can do is follow like lost puppy

Reply privately

By *irework CoupleCouple
27 weeks ago

Carlingford belfast

Wahoo!!

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

I stand and watch as she cuts through the water, her small frame barely causing a ripple…I wanted more of her..not just physically, I wanted to understand her.

We swam for a while before sitting back at the table, now both naked under a huge fur like blanket….

You can stay.. if you’d like?…she kisses me and leads me through the house we do t go upstairs, instead we go through a door on the other side of the kitchen…”this will be your room for now? If that’s ok?”

I look around and it’s huge, a bed in the opposite corner a couch and a tv area.”my room?” I’m confused…

Sophie calmly pulls me in and reminds me she is married, that it can’t and won’t be anything like I’ve experienced…”if it makes it easier, call it our room”

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
27 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

27 weeks ago

hertfordshire

More please

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

The bed is by far the biggest I’ve ever seen, Sophie now laid in the middle is almost lost in vastness of it!!

“This was my room until his family came over unexpectedly, we said it was my room for my own space but he got worried and now I sleep upstairs” she’s curled up in a ball as I slide on behind her…I’m not really sure how I’m supposed to sleep, so much has happened in the past 24hrs…I feel her baking in ho me…”hold me..it’s been so long since I’ve wanted to be held” she’s speaking softly, so I do as I’m asked…

My eyes open…where am I?? It takes a minute to catch my bearings.

I’m alone and confused, the has no windows..no clocks…my phone is out with my clothes…shit…have I over slept and missed the gym…or even work???

I turn to where Sophie had been sleeping and I can smell her….it’s not perfume or body spray it’s her natural body smell…it’s intoxicating and I can’t help but reach down to my already growing penis…I put her pillow on my face and kick back the duvet…I’m savouring the scent, I’m taking bigger and bigger lung fulls of air and smell, my grip focusing on the head of my penis just how she rode me yesterday….ooooo….yes….uuurrgghhhh….I have no idea if the sounds are going out loud or there just in my head…I start to pump whole length strokes…maintaining this motion and this pace I’m struggling to breath because of the pillow but I keep going because of her scent….my pace has quicker with my breathing….uuuuuurrgghhhhhhh…..I’m dizzy…

I feel the pillow taken off my face and I open my eyes…Sophie is on the bed kneeling next to me, she’s moving the pillow off the bed and….gently encouraging my arm down from its raised position…”you’ve been ready to cum for some time” she says with a playful smile….

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I’d not even realised my arm had gone up…”I’m scrambling to cover myself but she’s holding back the covers “I got so lost in your smell, your scent..fuck”….still dizzy I’m confused.

“Come on, go again…..you looked so lost in yourself, captivating to watch…” she’s completely dressed, work wear…smart trouser grey suit and white shirt/blouse.

I’m soft and leaking…I kinda flap my cock about to try and get some life back in to it but all I’m doing is flicking pre all over us…

“Ok, enough…you should probably call work and tell them you’re going to be late, it’s 0930 and I believe you said something about having to be there by no later than 10?..hwr voice filled with a different tone.

I jump out of bed and rush to my clothes, I find my T-shirt, socks and trainers but no shorts…

Here take these…I want your shorts, I’ll wear them to the gym later…then you can smell them…she threw the baggy pyjama shorts that she’d been wearing last nite, spun on her high heals (even with these on she could only have been 5”2) picked up her keys and said…”we’ll come on I have to lock up behind you”

I’m dressed and walking to my car, my cock is almost nonexistent and my balls hang over the sides of the thin material in the middle…the shorts also are not baggy…I walk through her door as she watches, slapping my bum as I pass her she jokes that my cock is a science wonder…when hats it’s long, skinny with a beautiful defined head yet as I walked towards her it looks like a big clit pressing against the shorts…

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I try to if the r as I get in my car and head off…I call work and say my car won’t make it in and I’ll work from home…

I get in and strip down….I smell her shorts and it’s heheh with her….my cock twitches and I’m leaking already!! I contemplate just busting a nut there and then…it would take seconds…

Beep beep…

Just in case you’re thinking of finished yourself off I’ve put a Chasity devise in your bag, it’s your choice …I will not pressure you to put it on but I think we can take you to a place that you never knew was there in terms of orgasm…be aware this choice will have a huge outcome on how we move forward…

Then within seconds..

Beep beep…

I can’t tell you how much I emotional enjoy being in your arms, you held me so tightly and I’ve never felt that…have a good day x

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I stop touching myself and throw myself on the sofa.

I google what a Chasity cage and it shows me alsorts of images and brings up cuckolding, I’m already thinking that’s not me, I’m not here to be fucked by other men or sucking cock…I pull it from my bag and it’s a plastic 3 pice…I struggle to put the base o ring on but I do…I place the head cover over my click head and it dosent fit at all…

I think fuck it and go for a shower, I work the rest of the day sniffing the crouch of her sorts now and then.

I skip the gym and take myself off for an early night…

2330 Beep beep a txt

I’m coming over.

20 minutes later she’s in my bed and we sleep.

I’m up 1st and make the coffee, we gym and head of to our jobs and this happens for a couple of weeks…no sexual contact but sleeping n my bed every night.

As I said, it’s been 2 weeks and we wake..Friday morning…

He’s back on Monday and I’ll not be able to see you all week..his mum is coming she’s the biggest critic we have.

Come stay with me this weekend and I’ll show you how my life is…how our life could be.

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

She encourages me to call in sick…she tells me to pack a bag…gym stuff, casual and smart..1 of each outfit.

We take her car and we head to central London, it’s a 2hour journey and all the way she’s talking work on the loud speaker, buy that sell to…decorate it this way…fire that group….it’s not clear what she’s in-charge if but she’s definitely the boss.

We arrive on a street that’s just all old town houses, we get out and from one of the doors a man approaches…miss Sophie I’ll take the car to it’s normal place…

We head in and it’s a false front..inside is a huge smart modem home…

“This is the London house” she says with a grin..this is mine..nothing to do with him or his family.

I can’t help but smile..either this was a dream or there has to be a hidden camera and it’s all a joke, a tv show..a prank.

I get the tour of the 4 stories (indoor pool/gym/sauna…kitchen..living spaces and 1bedroom across the top of the building.)

She leads me through a door in her wardrobe area in to a sex room…anything you can think of is in this huge room.

This is my past..this room won’t be anything to do with us but I wanted you to see it.

Leading me back in to her bedroom she strips me and softly sucks me hard…I’ve never had oral like it, she strips herself and lays back…opening her legs I can see her wetness already as I open her lips, I take time to smell her, take in her natural smell and then taste her…it’s like cheery !!! I can’t get enough and I lap at her like an excited puppy…pulling me up she gives me that look and I push myself in to her…

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
26 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I take my time, I push slowly and kiss her deep, I feel her muscles tight around me as I rest at half length, her kiss is frantic as I pull out and go again, we keep this up until she expertly bucks her hip as I press in….suddenly I’m full length inside her and the sound that comes from that area indicates that I’ve hit that beautiful deep spot…she holds on to me, we both savour this moment, and I stay there rocking gently, each time pressing deep…

I can feel her cum, her hips seem to have a mind of there own…then she settles…I begin again and we repeat a few times until I sit back and she pounces on me, now she’s straddling me and has that circular motion but being in deep I can feel her cervix rubbing around the end of my cock and I’m expecting her to squirt again…

“Put your arm down…” she whispers, lost in the moment I didn’t even know it was up, I pull it down as quickly as I can, she pushes me on my back, now on her feet, im as deep as she can get me, I feel my arm go up…

“Put it down”…she pulls it down and now is hard grinding, fighting the urge to raise my arm I say out loud to myself don’t tense don’t tense don’t tense…she’s grinding harder and harder now both my hands are in the air and I’m wimpering…

“Please, please I’m going to”….she has gotten off..

My groin is covered in slimy, shiny goo and pre is pulsing out of me…

Ahhhh you look so lost in your denied daze…she sits on the edge of the huge bed as my hips are rocking and I’m moaning almost like a woman!!

As the rush of edge fades Sophie comes back over and sucks my left nipple…

“See this is why I want you.”.

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

“Come on get dressed, I want to show you MY London..but please try this on??” She hands me another charity cage…I’m so lost in my denied/gooned state that I don’t stop her firing on me…it took a couple of tries but now stood in front of the mirror her hands are all over me…fuck this feels good I mumble..duffles catching myself I hope she hasn’t realised what I said..

“Go shower..casual wear please.

30 minutes later I’m showers and dressed, my jeans are tight around the cage and it is now uncomfortable, Sophie walks out of her dressing room in a dark green summer type dress…clearly no underwear…

You look stunning…I pull her in for a kiss and she gives me her cheek whilst subtlety and gently pushing me away…

“Come on sexy boy let’s go”…the same guy that parked the car has driven us to what looks like an industrial estate, I’m confused and a little worried, we get out and walk up to a dilapidated building to be welcomed by 2 man mountains…Sophie, please this way.

Reply privately

By *ixcocoMan
26 weeks ago

liverpool

Jes this is so errotic.

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Leading my the hand we enter a lift and go down..it’s just like you’d see in the movies and I’m nervous, I try to get a kiss and she sternly says..

“not here..that isn’t done here..understand??”

The lift opens to an ultra modern bar…people are eating, drinking, dancing and…yep…fucking.

“You may recognise people here, don’t let them see that you do…this is the only place like it in the uk…”

She’s giving me alsorts of instructions and tips but all I make out is to never repeat what I see…

We’re there 4 hours we eat, she talks to old important looking peole and many many people point her over to the area where all the sex is happing but each time she holds my hand and gbey back off…

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
26 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

hertfordshire

More please!

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

On the drive home she tells me she owns that place..it’s all hers and is the reason she is so successful.

We get in and she suggests a swim…again we’re naked other than my cage…

We end up kissing in the corner of the pool, feeling her wet body pressing against me is about as magical feeling as I’ve ever felt…her legs wrapped round me I feel her grinding against me stomach..I walk with her still clinging to me out of the pool and to the loungers at the side…I lay her down and start to lap at her but this time she slows me down and talk me through what she wants…it takes 10 minutes but she starts to build an orgasm and I’m thinking she’s going to moves us and get the key but instead she just continues and eventually orgasms hard, my clock is fit to burst out of if the cage, it’s uncomfortable…she laughs as it’s bouncy up and down…

“Look at you, if only you coukd stop that urge to tense…”

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
26 weeks ago

North

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I wake with a jump as the bedroom curtains are pulled open, I reach for Sophie but she’s not there…

“Good morning….miss Sophie has requested you join her in the gym”….at the foot of the bed is middle aged woman, her wire blouse badly contains her breasts as her black pencil skirt is just as fit to burst trying to conceal her hips, bum and thighs…

I lay there expecting her to leave but we have this awkward silence until she repeats then she pulls the covers of me like I’m some sorta teenager who’s late for work..”the gym is private, miss Sophie requests you not get dressed”…this woman has an accent I can’t place? Middle Eastern? Her skin has an olive shade yet she dosent sound Italian Greek?

“This way”…she gestures for me to follow her and I’m no naked other than chastity device, I can see that this woman is looking at any mirror or taking any chance to look at me so when we enter a hidden lift I blurt out you can touch it if you want…

Instantly her hand has grabbed my balls “ never let her hear you say anything like that or we I will both be thrown away

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Her English was broken but I completely understood.

The lift opend on to a roof top that felt like a very expensive bar, I could hear Sophie dropping her wights and following the sound I see her naked..man she’s blows my mind..she’s doing hi thrusts and it’s a sight that just amazes me.

“Sophie let’s go, a man’s voice comes outa nowhere and I spot him…on a stationary bike…he’s not as tall as me (6”1) but he’s built like a tank…he gets of the bike and strides over…also naked his cock is the biggest I’ve ever seen in real life…it’s all I can look at as he puts his hand out to shake, “g’day…I’m Brad Sophie’s trainer.

Mixed race and Australian, “she’s a physical freak that I will sculpt in to a champion” he’s yelling at her to keep going.

I find a bike and watch them train…they do some lunge work before moving to squats…I’m filled full of jealousy as he’s behind her assisting her…I can see she’s looking at me and I can see she’s not happy that I’m frustrated.

Now making it obvious she’s pressing against him as she squats, moaning subtly instead of her “normal” lifting grunts and it’s working on Brad…his cock is now fully hard and as she squats is going between her legs so much that the reflection looks like Sophie had a cock!!!

On the 4th set, he lays on the floor…”light wights” he says and she pics up a 10kg bar? I’m confused until I realise that she’s going to squat on to him..again I’m frozen as I see her take all of him…how??!? Is all I think….they hit 30reps and as she pushes up for the last time I see her dripping his massive load all over his body and chest..

“I’ll be down stairs” Sophie grunts at me..

“Right boy, let’s get you in shape” Brad is covered in his own cum and now looking to work out with me?

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Hi makes me run and then we do arms…I can smell her all over him and I’m thrilled when the workout finishes.

Once down stairs I try to find her and eventually after half an hour I find her in the pool…

“What the fuck was that” she shouts…I do t understand you?? I’m letting you in to my house, my life and my business yet you’re still intimidated by huge cock…if I wanted huge cock I’d be fucking huge cock….Jasmin, Jasmin!!!” The middle aged woman shows up and leads me back up to the bedroom, “get yourself ready…she was taking you shopping, let’s hope she still is” I’m shocked as Jasmin then proceeds to ball slap me as she walks away..

It takes me 30mins to be ready and I still haven’t seen Sophie to speak with her…

Jasmin appears…”I’m to take you out today, you have angered miss Sophie and she will see you for lunch”

I’m taken to a very up market shopping areas and told exactly what to buy, there is no chit chat but I can’t keep my eyes off her.

We arrive at a hotel and I’m told Sophie is on the top floor.

Back in a business suit she’s at a table with 4men all of who have an aura of money..

I join the table and the man all seem surprised as Sophie kisses me.

How’s your day been? You play along …”wonderful, yours looks kinda…stuffy” the men all look at each other yet say nothing..

“Any other business?….no? Fuck off”, the men lead themselves away.

We apologise to each other and enjoy the afternoon sipping champagne and eating steak…

Once home she pulls me in to the bedroom and pushes my head down, I remember how she taught me and she’s cunning in minimal time, I keep going and she’s now splashing me with small droplets squirt each time she cums….she asks me to stand and my cage isnt bouncing and I can see she’s pleased..

“If I let you out will you cum…be honest”her voice has a sexy yet teacher like tone, I think about it and nod…”thank you for being honest, let’s go watch some telly” I can feel my balls are huge and about to burst but she says nothing

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

It’s now sun set and we’re sat on some massive sofas in a small area opposite a huge telly, it’s near her bedroom so I’m guessing this is the equivalent of watching tv in bed for her..

She kisses me and tells me that she’s honestly never been happier than when it’s just us as she turns the telly on..it blasts on, clearly left loud the last time it was on…my heart falls as I see the screen…it’s Sophie and James fucking like pornstars

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ony 529Man
26 weeks ago

coventry

Mmmmm lucky guy

Reply privately

By *irework CoupleCouple
26 weeks ago

Carlingford belfast

Really good.

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I’m frozen in my spot…I watch as the pair kiss passionately, I can’t tell if she’s dose this on purpose or it’s a mistake…neither of us speak.

As much as it’s difficult to watch I can’t help but feel aroused, my penis swelling in the cage is causing me to fidget…

“ You’ve not taken your eyes off the screen…” I look over at Sophie and her hands are in her trousers… “get undressed for me…” she’s kissing me as I scramble take my closes off…

I’m now naked and almost bursting out of the cage, Sophie has taken off her bottoms, she’s positioned herself on me …her back against my chest, her legs wide open over mine…

He fucks so well…really understands how to get deep, I had to fight to take him all in….

My cage is bouncing uncontrollably, I can feel my pre cum leaking….my arm is raised…”fuck I think I’m going to cum”

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ixcocoMan
26 weeks ago

liverpool

What a great scenario.

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
26 weeks ago

North

Reply privately

By *ave008tMan
26 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

What am I supply to do push her off?? Dose she want that??? Am I to cum…god I fucking need to!!

The whole time her back pressed against my chest and her focus is only on the tv…

It feel like forever (probably only a minute) did you “say something?”…she’s stoped touching herself but is now squeezing my balls and I can’t hold back, I make a whimpering sound and then moan out loud…hwr grip felt good at first but it’s now like fire, it only gets tighter the more fun she see’s ….

”how is that?? Good?? Got what you’ve been waiting for?? Fuuuckking pathetic…all you had to do was wait till tomorrow, had the whole day planned but you…selfish prick had to ruin it” it’s real anger in her voice and real pain in my balls…now just a thick stream of cum leaks from me and there has been no pleasure in release…none.

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Sophie has my balls in one hand and is slapping them with the other, it’s so painful yet almost orgasmic…perhaps it’s by have it she can her me screaming but it’s at this moment Jasmine walks in saying there is a business matter that needs attention, her face almost frozen in horror…

“Fooorrrr fuck sake…tell him I’m coming!!!” The rage is real in Sophie…slapping me one last time she leaves the room naked screaming “what is it now!!!”

I’m still sat in the same place with fun still slightly seeping out of the cage, Jasmin rushes over and kisses my cheek…you poor man she says, stay strong she’s says and then rushes off…

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
26 weeks ago

North

Reply privately

By *oobalicious99Woman
26 weeks ago

North

Sophie is making my head spin lol

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
26 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

On her return I notice two things, she’s now got a ridding crop, In the other hand her phone..and she’s having a conversation…

“Yeah it’s all going well, he’s a great guy and honestly when you’re over I think you should meet…ok done. Love you my husband”…hanging up the phone she point to the bedroom.

“My husband….thinks I’ve been to harsh, that you had to cum or you might have exploded? I’m not so sure but in any case there has to be a punishment for making a mess on the sofa…there just has to be, now get on all fours and face the top of the bed..speed you legs” I do as I’m told and presume to m getting my arse spanked…wrong.

Whak!! Whak whak….Sophie is attacking my balls as they try to shrink away

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Wicked ,

Xx

Reply privately

By *D123Man
26 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Well I don't think that I've read anything like this before.

Having to reread some sentences so can understand them but a fantastic storyline.

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

"Well I don't think that I've read anything like this before.

Having to reread some sentences so can understand them but a fantastic storyline."

Yeah I apologise, some of this has been written at pace as I’m in between jobs.

Hope you continue to enjoy.

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Apparent it’s 5hits a minute for 5 minutes as that’s how long I was making a mess, I’m lost in a new level of pain and oddly pleasure…there is no denying the pain is next stage but the strange buzz that fills my balls during each rest period has its own certain addictive qualities.

Finally Sophie stops…”Jasmin, take him to clean up, he’s to be ready for dinner this evening” even throwing the keys to her I’m relieved to think the cage is coming off.

Gingerly m I follow to the other side of the house, it’s less opulent, old and dark with big old fashioned leather sofas in every spare corner…I’m lead up some small stairs and out on to another roof top area encased in glass I can see it’s a giant wet room and in the center I’d the biggest bath I’ve ever seen…

Jasmine lays me in the bath and runs the 4 taps, lavish scents fill the air as all kinds of liquids are added.

I’m left alone. Just me and the London skyline.

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I have definitely added in to sleep as suddenly it’s dusk..the sky is darker and I’m more relaxed than ever, I can feel something at my feet, I’m worried it’s fish or some other animal but Jasmin becomes clear…”what are you doing” I ask with confusion..

“I’m to clean you and make sure your relaxed” and with that she continues to wash and scrub me, her hands all over me, I have no energy to move and it’s the strangest feeling.

She’s also naked and her body is glorious, it’s not toned or perfect in that way but she’s a full digger that I struggle to see how she gets in to her blouse and pencil skirt..she’s washing my hair, behind me with her breasts either side of my head resting on my shoulders…compared to what happened earlier this is heaven.

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Jasmine’s hands are rubbing and caressing every part of me…”is this ok? Will she not be mad?” I’m worried after the earlier warning..

“No, part of my duties is bath/spa/massage…when ever she needs me and who ever she says but I suggest it to her as you had taken so much and luckily for you she agreed”…now climbing out I’m almost embarrassed, I find her hugely attractive, maybe in a way more so than Sophie…her body is soft, fuller and it’s making me just want to hold her…

We walk in to a smaller room again it looks to be a wet room and I’m ask to lay on the floor…warm water is thrown over me as well as a hot oil like substance, Jasmin rubs me all over and then again with water and oil….suddenly she’s laid on top of me, rubbing herself all over me using her body to massage mine…it’s erotic and sensual…after may back is done she rolls me over and takes the cage off…my pen is small and lifeless, again more water more oil and suddenly we’re face to face as she continues rubbing herself all over me…

Reply privately

By *D123Man
26 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great continuation!

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I can feel the life surging to my groin, my body is a warm dead wight, I’m dizzy and it feels like I taken something…I try to speak but all I manage is a moan, Jasmin is sat on my hips, facing away rubbing my legs…I can’t help but follow the instinct to raise my hips as my penis hardens..it’s now solid and she’s massaging my groin and that area where next my ball’s between then and my rectum..slow steady waves of orgasm are building and I’m in no position to stop them…slowly the pressure being used is getting more intense and she whispers to stay calm as she turns to face me and slips me deep inside her….I can feel as I push against her tight walls and we are still, looking deep in to each others eyes I can feel a rocking? A squeeze from deep in side…subtle yet definitely there

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
26 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
26 weeks ago

North

Reply privately

By *ixcocoMan
26 weeks ago

liverpool

Like the sound of this women

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
26 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Holding myself as still as possible I close my eyes, I have hear jasmine breathing in my ear..slow deep delight breaths and my own seems to lock in with hers, now her legs wrapping round me and her arms behind my head she’s definitely rocking, the gentle squelch of the oil makes that clear.

I can’t make head or tails of what’s going on..disoriented and lost in orgasmic bliss I pull her in tight, my hips drive upwards and I grunt, agaigun I drive upward….I’m not sure if my eyes are open or shut but I don’t care…jasmine is pulling herself in to me and moaning now…

“Yes give in to it, let go…”I only moan more now and we both grind harder…ohh shit, oh…sto.ss…toop” jasmine breaks away…

“I am only to massage, I am only to replenish your sexual energies”…then out of the blue Sophie enters the room..

“Amazing isn’t she, the only person in world who can gauge an experience like it” she’s strutting g over to me in a see through gown…oddly my balls and cock seem to almost panic and instantly shrink..

“Please ensure his cage is replaced before you look after me jas”…Sophie is smiling as innocently as the 1st time we met

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

It’s comforting that jasmine is replacing the cage as she’s gentle and kisses me passionately….

I’ve never felt energy like his…it’s deep and powerful yet he’s no idea” I’ve no idea what she’s talking about but Sophie is pulling her over and they are locked in an embrace before I sit and watch all of Sophie’s turn…wow. There are no words.

It takes 2 hours and they both have multiple edges, build ups and what looks like a total mind bending experience…I realise now that I’m in something like nothing else anyone has experienced…jasmine now spent seems to sleep on the floor as me and Sophie return to the main bedroom..

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Her energy has changed and she’s kissing me, touching me and telling me what a great night we’re going to have…she has me dress smart and we’re out the door no shorter than an hour later, this time she’s in a long tight dress that if caught in the right light is see through and it’s spectacular…I can’t believe that a) she’s this kind and almost loving and b) showing me off…wanting me in her arm as we enter a restaurant….all the men want to be me and the women??? Who knows? Do they want to be her or be with her…the night is like a date, romantic and passion flowing for all to see..

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
26 weeks ago

North

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

Around 2300 the bills been paid, we’re both tired and we head to the house…there is no sign of anyone and we kiss from the second the door is closed..I roll up her dress and lift up her small solid frame wrapping her legs around my waist, I take her to the roof top and lay her on the table, I say nothing as I go down on her…I take my time using the skills she’s taught me and a few of my own…by slipping my fingers in at the correct time I have her exploding but I’m holding her down..I’m in control, I keep my fingers going and she explodes again and I dear all of london could hear her orgasm..

Like a ghost suddenly Jasmine is at Sophie’s head area and they whisper something then kiss, I hold my nerves and ignore them kissing instead choosing to go back down on Sophie…it takes my breath away how well this is going as Jasmin now clubs to sit on her bosses face

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I feel slightly I’m the way…I’m getting no attention and there deep in to each other, taking her Sophie’s as a dive I leave the situation…as beautiful as they look I am tired and go to bed…I’m asleep in seconds.

Waking up with Jasmine in my arms and Sophie in hers was not something I was expecting but was a wonderful unexpected surprise…

As I tried not to move they both seemed to snuggle backwards, I held on to them like they were my only possessions n the world.

I kissed the back of Jasmine head…it was instinctive but that only made her moan…

After a moments silence Sophie said “I think we take that cage off now”

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

As they both took the cage off I felt a whoosh of life, I kissed both women and accepted the direction from them..we took ages kissing, hugging and touching each other hands everywhere..no boundaries only the wanting to learn each other.

Jasmine to my surprise asked Sophie if she could take me..”he’s all I’ve thought about”..Sophie almost pushed her on to me and I lay back…it was a deep slow movement..that seemed to cause her a deep slow orgasm…

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

The two women swap positions and Sophie rides me hard and fast…it’s so frantic I’m a little lost but soon she’s hitting her orgasm and I still have just lay there…the women whisper something and Sophie says she needs water..

Me and jasmine are on our sides kissing and I lift her leg, I push in and she moans loudly…I fucking love having sex with her, the way her body feels aging mine is crazy…she turns over, her back to me and I’m taking her trim behind (still in our sides) and I’m now going as deep as I can..she’s cumming hard..mumbling something in another language that only makes me fuck harder..

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
26 weeks ago

North

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *oobalicious99Woman
26 weeks ago

North

Jesus Christ

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
26 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I’ve never felt so alive…pulling her I close I lie with jasmine, we kiss and caress every inch of her skin..it’s very sensual.

Sophie refund maybe 10 minutes later…she can see that we’re lost in each other and manages to add herself discreetly…kissing jasmines feet and all up her legs as I continue to gently.

The women lock in ton long sensual kiss, Sophie is now on top as I’ve moved…we’ve made a Sophie sandwich…I’m pushing in to her, the contrast of tightness is crazy..I’m able to really fuck Sophie, harder she moans over and over…

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
26 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

great writing

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
26 weeks ago

North

Reply privately

26 weeks ago

I give her all I a can..the women are kissing like they haven’t seen each other in years and I’m hammering away, it’s a million miles away from the previous day’s ordeal of ball crushing..

“I need more, please I need more”…it’s jasmine begging for me…

“No…I’ve done as you asked and allowed you to be part of this do not over step your place”…Sophie has stoped us.

“In fact go and sit over there and watch as he makes me orgasm”..she’s pointing to a one seater arm chair…slinking out of the bed I feel sorry for her and I squeeze her hand..

“Now I want to see that passion that you gave her, you have a connection and as lovely as it is to see your mine and it’s time to show her how we can be”

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *D123Man
26 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Beautiful!

Reply privately

By *luttyguy132Man
26 weeks ago

Ealing

Reply privately

By *ushin boundariesCouple
26 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
25 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *umpstyleMan
25 weeks ago

North

Reply privately

By *asseur_9Man
25 weeks ago

Ballymoney

awesome story, so intense .

Reply privately

By *ttentivemale56Man
25 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Brilliant, f****** brilliant xx

Reply privately

25 weeks ago

hertfordshire

Reply privately

25 weeks ago

The next 20 minutes are crazy, Sophie is soft, sensual and saying all sorts of things…she wants me to be with her forever, everything is so different with me, how is it that she can’t control her….it feels…forced.

We’re now sat on the edge of the bed, she’s sat on me legs wrapped and kissing my neck, I’m no more than a foot away from jasmine and our eyes have locked…she’s rubbing herself to orgasm, my god she’s beautiful…

SLAP!!! …..Sophie’s hand furiously makes contact with my cheek…

“ I see you looking at her…you think I’m blind?”

Her rage was back…

Almost jumping off me she storms over towards her play room…”I can’t believe you’ve brought this out of me…both of you get in here” I shake my head but jasmine has already made it half way so I rush to “protect” her…

I wish I’d seen it coming…

Reply privately

25 weeks ago

As I rushed in behind her I must have tripped….I slid across the floor and as I regained my senses the two women looked down at me…I could feel the mood switching.

Helping me up jasmine lead me over to a bench, it was shaped like a stick man?..red leather padding and straps..I’m laid face down and the straps done secure.

“Now as you like to look at her so much I thought you’d appreciate this…Sophie makes sure that I can just about the women if I crank my neck, she’s already using the biggest dildo I’ve ever seen and jasmine is instantly moaning as if she’s had multiple orgasms..

Reply privately

25 weeks ago

The way I’m strapped down…I can only just see…there are straps over my ankles, calf’s, thighs, waist arms and wrists…jasmine now looks like she’s in a trance, Sophie has attached wights to her nipples and has a chain on a hook…it’s impossible for jasmine to move without causing pain..

“You needed to see this, she’s so much more than you can handle…so much more than you understand” Sophie is talking to me and I think she’s angry? Possibly? I honestly don’t know…

The room is hot…I feel the sweat on me and see it on the women..

Sophie walks out of my line of sight as jasmine continues to mumble in her trance like state.

I feel a cold wet sensation, dull pressure and then a pop!!!

It’s a butt plug…it’s uncomfortable and it feels huge.

“I’m going to keep going until you beg me to cum…” soho or has attached what looks like a cow killer to my cock and it’s in a slow pace…locking the dildo on to harness she now fucks jasmine

Reply privately

25 weeks ago

I can’t keep my neck in this cranked position and allow it to hang low…the feeling of the continuous slow sucking/rubbing like feeling is somewhat overwhelming, I can’t get any kind of comfort because of the plug…it’s heavy and feels like it’s got something in it, a wight? A ball? I can feel it pressing in different places..

Jasmine is now lifeless on the floor as Sophie is destroying her…then suddenly a huge scream and the most powerful squirting I’ve ever seen…after shes back lifeless…

It takes a moment but Sophie finaly stops and turns her focus to me…turning up the speed of the machine and pressing on the plug has me now growling…it’s painful but a beautiful pain..I’m dizzy, I cry out…I’m cuning uncontrollably…”fuuuuuccckkkkkk” I scream…I see flashing lights, I’m spinning…then nothing…

Reply privately

25 weeks ago

When my eyes open I’m back in my own bed?

It’s Monday morning and my alarm is going off…my head is pounding and I can’t focus.

I walk in in to my kitchen to make a coffee and check my phone? No message…I’m fact no messages..not even a number ??

What???

I call in sick…I feel horrible and go back to bed.

About lunch time get myself to the gym, I look for Sophie but don’t se her, James comes in and waves…I trim to ask if he’s seen her yet he looks at me like a freak?? “You ok mate??” He has no idea what I’m talking about….????

The next 2 weeks fades back in to normality yet I can’t forget what I’d experienced…

Reply privately

25 weeks ago

I’m looking to finish this here? If there is enough call for it I’ll start on this again but for now thank you so much for the great feed back…

Reply privately