Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

lucky and unlucky

Jump to newest

By *omersetsmithy OP   Man
10 weeks ago

frome

My first try at a true story .

I have tried a few apps since July 2020. Firstly to try and find a woman. First app I found 3 Phillipean girls and had a good on line time . No local ladies ever responded which is still the case. But plenty of men chatted me up. I decided to travel 60 miles to meet my first man . I surprised how easy I took to it and knew what to do . He was happy I was happy . I met many men since but always felt something was missing. I eventually got of to this app . Chatted to men and women but no meets were arranged.

Until a blank profile 69 years old looked at mine. I am a bit of a sod when this happens so said hello. I was surprised when I got a message back . So we began to chat a little swapped phone numbers. I rang to make sure she was real. She told me see was ugly . I said "I have to see you then . ". The ball was rolling . We set a date and chatted about what we wanted and about ourselves. She was fully aware of my situation and I of hers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

10 weeks ago

frome

The Saturday arrived put dog in car set Sat nav on phone . Did not realise two roads had the same name . Went to wrong road sorted out satnav and found the correct house. The dog was a good ice breaker and the fun began . She offered me a coffee after a bit of kissing . I accepted and followed her to the kitchen. She was trapped in the corner. I kissed her neck and liffeted her dress up. Played with her arse and slipped a finger in a wet fanny. She had a few groans . I took my cock out and pressed and rubbed what I could reach of her . We went and sat at a table for the drink . I continued touching and play with her. Her tits were just right for sucking on as the nipples got harder I could tell she was enjoying it. We went up stairs and soon was tongue deep into her . That made her cum so nice and wet . Next I put my hard cock in and we both cum as we enjoyed each other. Not a bad start I just got homecin time .

10 weeks ago

frome

My next visit was a lucky Thursday. I had a message at work wishing I was closer and I knew the wife was taking the dog to bingo. She asked if I fancied poppy over despite it been a short night. I left work at 4.00pm and arrived at 6.00pm so an hour earlier than expected . Straight away we started kiss and fondling straight up stairs. Know what each other likes made talking not needed. The sexiality was high and she soon was having an orgasms before I had penetrator her. When I did get in her see cum again getting me wet . After a cuddle and kiss we started again and full on sex got us both cumming again. I got dressed and left for home. Once again get there just in time.

10 weeks ago

frome

Next time was more organised . There was a works do organised so I told the wife that one of the lads had a room for me to sleep . I oranged with my sexy 70 year old to stay at hers . Again I got there about 6.00pm . Fish and chips ordered and a cider poured . Meal eating then the night began. First session down stairs then up to bed for another 4 goes . The best night I have ever had . I spoke to the wife in the morning saying I was off for breakfast to give me time to get home . When I got home I made a mistake of putting my phone on charge because she some how saw . My message and challenged me about it. I own up but told her why not that she liked that. A rocky couple of days then all was ok . Except one more visit . A spare days holiday that wife was un aware of. Another full on sexual session that pleased both of us .

So on one hand very lucky on the other I brought my own unlucky on my self.

By *andyandmickCouple
10 weeks ago

chilwell

By *lderWiserNowMan
10 weeks ago

Kettrin

3 weeks ago

frome