Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Introducing Friends

Jump to newest

By *odernViking OP   Man
26 weeks ago

paddington

My ex wife N and I had several sexual encounters with swinging friends in the past but this is how we got new friends into it.

We went to our friends house for a few drinks one saturday, our friends where a little older than us and had been married for many years. I knew their sex life was a little dull now as Bob had told me on several occasions so I let him in on our little swinging secret and he couldnt get enough of my stories.

N and I arrived at Bob and Annes as we would quite often for a few drinks, the night started slow but as the drinks flowed we all loosened up and started enjoying ourselves. Out of the blue B says "oh I was telling A about the things you and N get uo to" I couldnt believe he would just say that and I looked at N in shock but she didnt seem to mind

N, oh really? What did he tell you?

B, that you both are into swinging

N, is that so? And did you like what you heard?

A, I have to admit its a bit of a turn on but im not sure Id be comfortable with it.

The conversation stayed on this topic for a while as N and I tell them in detail about our experiences.

I could tell A was loving the stories and B was very much into seeing his wife getting all excited. A few drinks later we all sat in the kitchen and I notice a pack of cards. "I have an idea, how about we play naughty blackJack?" I shout up, "whats naughty blackjack?" A asks with a smile, I say "ok rules are simple, we all draw 2 cards and the highest cards or closest to 21 wins" puzzled A asks "so what makes it naughty?" At this N knew where it was going and jumps in "the winner gets to choose what they want from anyone in the room, a kiss, grope, suck, lick.... you will get it" everyone agrees.

We all draw our first cards and N wins "I want a kiss from A" A looks at B and with a nod she stands up and walks over to N both girls lean in and their lips meet. They linger for a while then N grabs A's head and begin to snog. B shifted in his seat trying to hide his excitement mouth open as he watches his wife and mine kiss passionatelly. "Ok girls next draw" I say as they pull away from eachother.

Next draw B wins and he is very nervous so he asks for a kiss of his wife, "now now B we are all grownups here you can do better than that" N laughs and lays the next cards out. I win the next hand and with a smile I say "I want to suck A's nipples" and without hesitation A jumps up and pulls down her top revealing her size C plump breasts, I cup them and begin to lick and such her perky nipples as she lets out a little moan. "Ok I see how it is now" B says.

The next few rounds pass with more kissing and boob play and it was evident that each of us just chose the others partner for some light petting. I knew I had to do something to get this going so the next round I won "right I want both girls to suck my cock" B's mouth dropped open, the girls giggled as they came close and I pulled down my trousers N took the lead and her lips met my shaft as her tongue glided up my hard cock. A took a while to collect herself but obliged, she bent over and took the tip in her mouth as N moved down to lick my balls giving her room to work. It felt amazing 2 mouths on my hard cock as A slid further down my shaft.

Next round N won and she opted for B to lick her pussy, so she inched up her skirt and pulled aside her thong. B looked for approval from A and she gave a nod, B got on his knees and as his tongue found my wifes happy place she let out a long moan. A positioned next to me to get a better view, and with my cock still out she reached for it stroking it gently her eyes fixated on our partners. I reach down and lift N's skirt and feel her dripping wet panties. I slide them to one side and and slip a finger in, she was soaking as my finger found her throbbing clit and began to circle. Both girls where getting into it moaning louder and louder.

When we stopped we all just laughed and finished our drinks. A was very curious now and started asking about how to take things further. "Well we could go upstairs and and play a little more" N replied and at that we all ran upstairs to the main bedroom.

More to follow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgasm4u69Man
26 weeks ago

Warrington

By *exymarvelMan
26 weeks ago

cardiff

By *abidosieMan
26 weeks ago

Falkirk

Looking forward to hearing from you

By *restonM50Man
26 weeks ago

preston

Looking forward reading more.

By *ayarMan
26 weeks ago

Wirral

Very hot

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

26 weeks ago

By *iker197Man
26 weeks ago

Hinckley

By *eandher4and9Couple
26 weeks ago

leeds

By *ust john 10Man
26 weeks ago

England

By *oppy12Man
26 weeks ago

Swindon

By *ig daddy 1969Man
26 weeks ago

manchester

By *elly61TV/TS
26 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *eterpervisMan
26 weeks ago

back where i came from

By *hilledguy2020Man
26 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *hilledguy2020Man
26 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *rmrshorny2Couple
26 weeks ago

Seaside

Sounds great fun

By *agicmike94Man
26 weeks ago

Southampton

Great story so far, hope it keeps going

By *atesey68Man
26 weeks ago

audley

By *onandtanCouple
26 weeks ago

orpington

wow x

By *ipplebarnyMan
26 weeks ago

milton keynes

Love it

By *j47Man
26 weeks ago

limerick

By *aidbackcpleCouple
26 weeks ago

nr stockton

Wow xx

By *aidbackcpleCouple
26 weeks ago

nr stockton

[Removed by poster at 19/03/24 18:40:06]

By *angtidy42Couple
26 weeks ago

Redditch

By *hynot3Man
26 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
26 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

More please

By *kpiercedCouple
26 weeks ago

walsall

By *j and c 2Couple
26 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ob jonesMan
26 weeks ago

Wales

By *evonFbsCouple
26 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *adyinred696969Couple
26 weeks ago

Brecon

By *cotty909Man
26 weeks ago

tranent

By *ushin boundariesCouple
26 weeks ago

halstead

By *oth BlokeMan
26 weeks ago

Rotherham

Oh wonderful !!

26 weeks ago

By *overOral0Man
26 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *eandher4and9Couple
26 weeks ago

leeds

More please xx

By *odernViking OP   Man
26 weeks ago

paddington

Part 2

As we got to the bedroom we all stripped naked and the girls aly on the bed kissing, B and I stood admiring the view giving ourselves a little tug to prepare. We positioned at the foot of the bed with eachothers partner and and as the girls noticed they lay on their backs with legs spread wide enticing us in.

Both girls completely shaven and glistening with juices we slowly moved in kissing our way up their legs until our faces where level with their love hole. I noticed A smelt different to N but not in a bad way, she was a little older but I couldnt wait to get to work. My tongue met with A's labia and she let out a deep breath, my tongue flicked around the outside of A's pussy until she started to relax and my hands parted her lips to give me better access. A's lips where a little larger than N's which was a welcomed discovery as my tongue dove deep into her honey pot, her juices where strong and sweet as they leaked over my chin. Her clit was a little bigger too giving me more to tease as my tongue made contact making her back arch.

I circled her swollen clit only pausing to give it a little suck as I slid two fingers inside turning them up to caress her special spot as my mouth worked her clit, she started to moan louder and her hips began to rock into my face. I could hear N getting louder too as B licked and fingered her. Clearly hearing eachother moan with pleasure quickly brought on their first orgasms as they both came together in unison. B got onto his knees with his cock stood to attention as N guided it into her wet pussy "oh yes" she said as he entered her and slid all the way to the hilt.

I sould see A was feeling a little unsure of the situation so I lay ontop of her with my erect penis laying on her juice pussy, out heads level "are you ok with this?" I ask her as I slowly grind against her "Im not sure" she said as shes watching her husband slowly fuck my wife. At that A gets up and puts a robe on "I need a minute, you all have fun" she says as she heads down stairs, "Ill check on her" I said to the other two who where clearly having too much fun.

I found A in the kitchen making a cup of tea "you want one?" She asked as I sat down still completely naked "sure" I say crossing my legs as my cock softens. "Im sorry but it was a little too much for me" she says "dont worry at all" I said as I sip my tea. We sit a while talking only pausing to hear the others clearly having a great time. "We dont have to do anything you dont want to" I say "I do want to but its hard seeing them together" A replied as her eyes scanned my naked body. I uncrossed my legs as her eyes met my crotch, "awww he looks upset with me" A says looking at my now flacid penis "Im sure he will get over it" I laugh.

The noises form upstairs started to get louder as we sipped our tea "atleast theyre having fun" says A mid sip "it sounds like it" I reply as a shiver runs down my back "dont suppose you have another robe I can put on do you? Im getting cold say here and I dont want to disturb them finding my clothes" I say as I hug my cup for warmth. A pauses for a while clearly running the nights events through her head " I can do better than that" she replies as she stands up, she kisses me as she unties the robe her soft skin pushes against my naked body.

We kiss passiontely with our tongues dancing in our mouths "looks like hes awake again" she says as she grabs my growing cock "come on" A leads me cock in hand back upstairs. The noise gets louder as we reach the landing and a gently hum can be heard from the busy room "guess hes found my toys" A says with a slight giggle "come on, in here" she demands pulling me into the spare bedroom. "Lay down" she demands so I climb on the bed with my cock stood to attention "they cant have all the fun" she says as she crawls up the bed.

A's face now level with my throbbing cock I feel her breath on my tip "are you sure about this?" I ask "youll see" she wispers. I lay back and I feel her tongue dance around the tip of my penis licking up the precum, and on one motion my cock hits the back of ther throat and I let out a loud moan. She expertly deepthroats my cock like a woman posessed as I feel shudders through my body. "Are you ready for me now?" A asks "looks like youre the only one yet to cum" she says as she climbs on top of me. I give a nod and I feel her warm wet pussy swallow my shaft whole.

A gets on her feet still sat on my cock, my hands reach under to help her ballance as she bounces up and down slamming into me hard again and again, her legs begin to shake as she forcefully fucks me. slap, slap, slap moaning louder and louder A manouvres to her knees and I take control gripping her hips I rock her pelvis back and forth on my throbbing cock as she lets out a scream of lust, her whole body trembles and her pussy tightens as her orgasm takes over "OH FUCK YES!" she screams "CUM FOR ME!" this pushes me over the edge and I fill her dripping pussy with hot cum.

All is quiet now in the house A still laying on top of me, my cock slips out and I feel our juices run down my balls. We all must have fallen asleep because I woke the next morning alone so I go gather my clothes and find N still asleep in the main bedroom. I wake her and head down to the kitchen to find B and A making breakfast "morning" they say and A comes over and kisses my cheek "Thankyou for an amazing night" she says with a huge grin on her face. B comes over to me shakes my hand "we should definitely do this again mate" he says.

We never played as couples again but after my split with N I found myself playing blackjack with them quite often

By *exymarvelMan
26 weeks ago

cardiff

Best way 2 do it, all relaxed no pressure

By *eandher4and9Couple
26 weeks ago

leeds

By *emukMan
26 weeks ago