FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Our first foursome with my best friend and her husband!

Jump to newest

By *endalshaggers OP   Couple
15 weeks ago

Kendal

This is the story of our first- and only - meet. Sorry its a little long but I was incredibly horny writing this and wanted to include as much detail as possible. The fact it was spontaneous and with my best friend and her husband made it extra hot!

C xoxo

We visited my friend and her husband for dinner and a catch up seeing as they had a rare baby free night. After dinner we were sat chatting, drinks had been consumed and talked turned to our sex lives. My friend has been exploring her bisexual side (with her husband's knowledge and permission) and was regaling a tale about a meet she'd had with a girl a few weeks ago. She got very intimate and detailed and as she talked I could see movement in her husband's crotch area. I smiled at him and said "looks like you're enjoying the story" to which he glanced down and laughed. "Can't deny that" he said and pulled my friend in for a kiss. He kissed her and then kept kissing her.

"We've got guests" she said.

"Oh they don't mind" he said and grabbed her, pulling her close and French kissing her. She seemed slightly suprised but kissed him back, their tounges entwined. She leaned back onto the sofa and pulled him on top. I felt a bit embarrassed and didn't know where to look until I felt S grabbing my arm and pulling me in for a kiss as well. We kissed quite passionately and he immediately began undoing my shirt buttons. Glancing over to the other sofa to see my friend getting topless and dry humped was a turn on and I let him undo my shirt and unclip my bra. I grabbed his crotch where I could already feel her was getting hard. He stood up, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled then down, freeing his cock.

"Blow me " he panted and I didn't need a second invitation, immediately engulfing his cock in my mouth

"Yes girl, suck his dick!" my friend shouted from the other sofa. I saw she was now totally naked and her husband was declothing as quick as he could. She led him over to our sofa and sat next to me and pulled down his boxers. She'd told me (and shown me a couple of pictures) previous he was extremely well endowed but I was not prepared for the absolute huge cock that sprung out of his boxers. It was at least 10 inches and extremely girthy. He caught me looking and said "you'll be fucking this shortly". I didn't pay much attention to that comment as I carried on sucking S's very errect cock and my friend started to suck her husband off. After about five minutes of the lads receiving oral, my friend turned and said "he wasn't joking, can we swap?". Horny as hell and prehaps not thinking straight I said "fuck it, yes" and we both shifted across. Her husband smiled and leaned down to give me a passionate kiss and a feel of my breasts. I pulled him in, shoving my tounge down his throat while I felt his hands fumble with my jeans belt and zipper. Seconds later his hand slid down the front of my knickers and began massaging my clit. I gasped loudly and kissed him harder. Next to me I heard S moaning in pleasure as my friend serviced him orally; it appeared she was rather skilled. My hand reached out and grabbed her husband's throbbing member. I've never seen a dick this big is so I was very keen to experience it. Whilst he fingered my pussy I leant forward trying to take him in my mouth. Although I wasn't used to his size I got about 6 or 7 inches before I gagged.

"Yes, suck your best friend's husband's cock" he moaned. I sort of smiled while still trying to take as much cock in my mouth I could. Whilst I was doing this, the sofa began to shake and I heard my best friend moaning and the unmistakable sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Both of us looked over to see my friend bent over and S balls deep inside her, slamming away like a man possessed. Her husband quickly withdrew his cock from my mouth and tugged off my pants.

"Christ you're hairy down here aren't you" he said as I spread my legs and mentally prepared for the absolute monster that was about to enter me.

"You can either moan, or shut the fuck up, and fuck me" I replied whilst rubbing my clit. He took another quick glance over to see his wife being absolutely fucked raw by my husband and was moaning extremely loudly, on the verge of orgasm.

"Yes, oh fuck me, don't stop, S...fuck, I'm going to cum" she moaned

"Urrghh...yes, race you, I'm so close" he replied.

"Fuck yes, cum inside me, give me it" she moaned as her orgasm took hold and she buried her face into the pillow.

Seeing his wife being made to cum and my husband on the verge of cumming inside her made up his mind and he slowly but forcefully started entering me. I gasped loudly as I struggled to take his member. He got about seven inches in before he began to fuck me, slowly at first but quickly building the pace. It felt incredible and I was moaning even more loudly than ever.

"You're fucking tight aren't you" he said as he rhythmically fucked me.

"Oh god yes, yes, I am... go on, fuck your wife's best friend" I moaned at him. He pushed my legs up over my shoulders and slipped inside me even deeper.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum" I moaned and he really went to town. The sofa springs squealed like crazy and I was half expecting a snapping sound in the wooden frame. He made me cum in a way I've never reached orgasm before. I came loudly and quickly.

"Come on, ride me, make me cum" he said, scooping me up (not a mean feat, I'm not exactly skinny and lightweight" and pulling me on top of him. Next to us, S and my friend were doing the same. I guided his huge shaft into me and slowly dropped down onto it. Christ alive it felt like I was going to be split open. I settled for a moment, before I began to slowly ride his cock. He had one hand squeezing my left breast and the other on my hip. I felt my right breast being played with and turned to find my friend fondling me - before I could react she leaned in and began kissing me. I was shocked. I'd never had a desire to be with or try anything with another girl but then again 15 minutes ago I wasn't expecting to be fully naked having bareback sex with my friends husband either. I kissed her back as both of us rode each others husband's. The lads clearly enjoyed us making out as both began bucking harder and harder underneath. I felt like my insides were being ripped apart as his huge cock thrust quicker and deeper inside me.

"C, I'm going to fill you up" he said and next minute I felt his whole body go stiff as his orgasm surged through him and I felt him shoot his load inside me. Seconds later I saw my husband have a similar reaction and my friend smiling broadly as she recieved his load.

All of us were panting, sweating, and in a post oragasm haze. Both of us girls dismounted our rides and switched back to our regular husband. A lot of kissing and a bit of playing ensued before both of us girls were running to the bathroom for tissue to wipe down there.

We ended up staying the night in their spare room. Both of us were too tired to do anything more, but we heard my friend and her husband having a "make up" session. The morning after, S and I had a very sexual shower where he reclaimed me and fired two loads into me in about ten minutes. Breakfast was not awkward at all and in a way it seemed like nothing had gone on the night before.

It was an exhilarating experience, something we're glad to have ticked off and prehaps with it being with close friends made it even more special than with some strangers.

Hope you enjoyed it, sorry it was a bit of a long slog!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adie Slut and CharlieCouple
15 weeks ago

Bucks

Awesome, thanks for sharing x

By *ayarMan
15 weeks ago

Wirral

Excellent story

More details the better as far as I’m concerned

By *evonFbsCouple
15 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *rivate24Man
15 weeks ago

selby

Love this story, I hope you had round two.

By *eepfill999Man
15 weeks ago

South Cheshire

By *ig daddy 1969Man
15 weeks ago

manchester

By *j47Man
15 weeks ago

limerick

Loved reading that something horny about a firstime true stort

By *rgasm4u69Man
15 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant thanks for sharing

By *ugby12345678Man
15 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Great story!

By *irexMan
15 weeks ago

Hertford

Wow, a fantastic experience

By *ordladMan
15 weeks ago

wrexham

Got rock solid, by end was wanking

By *etsplay4real99Man
15 weeks ago

Plymouth

Very hot experience. Hope you get to enjoy many more

By *kpiercedCouple
15 weeks ago

walsall

Very hot

By *elbyfuntimesMan
15 weeks ago

Selby

By *ooblue4uCouple
15 weeks ago

Glasgow

Great story. Lovely hairy pussy too.

By *_new_memberMan
15 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *lderWiserNowMan
15 weeks ago

Kettrin

Sounds absolutely wonderful

By *orgotten22Woman
15 weeks ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ussD1Man
15 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *ussyeater692Man
15 weeks ago

Wrexham

A brilliant story, Hope you have many more adventures that you share on here

By *orthridingMan
15 weeks ago

Knutsford

Absolutely fantastic. What a very sexy sexy story which got me so excited. Lovely profile. Omg you are very hairy and it's amazing to see how hairy you are! Wow please don't shave it.

By *eandher4and9Couple
15 weeks ago

leeds

By *ig daddy 1969Man
15 weeks ago

manchester

By *tirlingshire matureMan
15 weeks ago

falkirk

Done same twice with friends introducing them to the scene

By *igerman23Man
15 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *abidosieMan
15 weeks ago

Falkirk

What a great story. I hope it's the first of many great experiences for you.

By *aughtywifeyWoman
15 weeks ago

close

By *eanneCouple
15 weeks ago

Gwynedd

Fab story

By *ubble and SqueekCouple
15 weeks ago

Hull

enjoy this scenario x

By *rgasmdonorMan
15 weeks ago

millstreet

By *ust himMan
15 weeks ago

St. Neots

Wow that's hot

By *exymarvelMan
15 weeks ago

cardiff

By *exymarvelMan
15 weeks ago

cardiff

Love a hairy floof, its rare these days

By *umon337Man
15 weeks ago

Offaly

By *xyBs2022Couple
15 weeks ago

Lancs

Brilliant story and thanks for sharing xx

By *eandher4and9Couple
15 weeks ago

leeds

Any more ??

By *hilledguy2020Man
15 weeks ago

Gateshead

Sounded a hot night. Lucky to have such good friendsx

By *ob jonesMan
15 weeks ago

Wales

Amazing story

By *live70Man
15 weeks ago

East Midlands

What a great story. My wife is also hairy and has never shaved, only wish she had a best friend we could share with.....

By *J GeminiTV/TS
15 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *uz1978Man
15 weeks ago

Bideford

Thanks for sharing

By *eandher4and9Couple
15 weeks ago

leeds

"What a great story. My wife is also hairy and has never shaved, only wish she had a best friend we could share with....."

Love a nice Bush

By *hris 1000200Man
15 weeks ago

kells

Great story, thanks for sharing

By *orthridingMan
15 weeks ago

Knutsford

Still re reading this amazing story and getting just as excited as I did with the first read through. Next time you met your friends anything said? Did anything happen again now that the ice was broken? I'm still loving the pubic hair Please please don't ever shave!!!! Xx

By *endalshaggers OP   Couple
15 weeks ago

Kendal

So, an update for all of those who've asked.

Has it been awkward since? No, I've seen my friend twice since and we've been as we always have been. I've known her 15 years. She does seem to have a slight sparkle in her step now though, and apparently her husband and her have had a couple of days of literally shagging all day so I think it may have helped things in the bedroom for them. But it's not been awkward at all.

Will there be a repeat? Who knows. I'm not against it if it happens though I won't force it. My husband certainly would like another and has already dropped comments about asking the friend for a threesome and seeing us have full lesbian sex. Again, if it happened naturally I'd be for it.

What does it mean for my husband and I? Well, we've had some fantastic sex since. I'm glad to him seen him with another woman and tick that box. He's obviously keen to do it again. He said he was glad I enjoyed another guy although I can tell there's some size envy from him.

Does it mean you'll be more active and meet us now? It's not going to open the floodgates and we'll fuck anyone and anything off here. We have irons in fires, we'll see. Message us if we tickle your fancy and we'll see if it goes anywhere.

By *ornyBerksMan
15 weeks ago

Speen

Very nice great story

By *ussD1Man
15 weeks ago

Gloucester

Fabulous.

By *outhbelMan
15 weeks ago

Near Carryduff

This is a great story, well written. Has anyone else had a similar experience, would love to hear their stories too

By *ig daddy 1969Man
15 weeks ago

manchester

By *andy IanMan
15 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoy it if it does happen again

By *lymouth nice guyMan
13 weeks ago

Plymouth

By *exymarvelMan
13 weeks ago

cardiff

By *SB1971Man
13 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *pagedMan
13 weeks ago

Doncaster

Carry on enjoying this life as long as your both happy .Id love a partner that was in to the lifestyle .. but I suppose it's nice that some couples entertain single guys

By *eandher4and9Couple
13 weeks ago

leeds

By *rAllCumMan
7 weeks ago

maidstone

By *ricky09Man
7 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ickedwillyCouple
7 weeks ago

Bangor

Brilliant story going to read it to my wife before I fuck her

By *cfc1965Man
7 weeks ago

horsham

By *ary1001xMan
7 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *onnoisseur100Man
7 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Excellent post and well written please let us know if you do get a part two....

By *uz1978Man
7 weeks ago

Bideford

Thanks for the update

We all hope you have fun

By *oee25Man
7 weeks ago

Brighouse

By *portbilly1976Man