Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sucking at the gym

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A local bi guy posted a comment recently saying he'd just sucked off a straight guy at the gym. This has always been a fantasy of mine, a lot of the men at my local gym have got lovely big cocks so I've often fantasized about it lol.

Has anything like this ever happened to you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

never happened to me, but have same fantasy...

a sauna is the closest experience i've had, but with them everyone goes expecting to watch, be watched and play, so not quite the same..

over a year ago

On holiday in Turkey last year I was working out in the hotel gym, there was only me and 1 other guy in there. I had seen he had a hot body and a big package in his tight shorts..

After my workout I went for a shower..whilst im rubbing shower gel over my body, the other guy came and stood at the shower next to me...he could have chosen others..I looked down at his huge cock and smiled...he reached over and started wanking me, i returned the favour...just as i was about to kneel down and take him in my mouth i saw someone about to come into the shower room so couldn't do it there, we went up to his hotel room and sucked each other to completion.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

over a year ago

"On holiday in Turkey last year I was working out in the hotel gym, there was only me and 1 other guy in there. I had seen he had a hot body and a big package in his tight shorts..

After my workout I went for a shower..whilst im rubbing shower gel over my body, the other guy came and stood at the shower next to me...he could have chosen others..I looked down at his huge cock and smiled...he reached over and started wanking me, i returned the favour...just as i was about to kneel down and take him in my mouth i saw someone about to come into the shower room so couldn't do it there, we went up to his hotel room and sucked each other to completion."

Looks like I'll have to start going to the gym then of that's what you can get there mmmmm

over a year ago

I think i was just lucky

over a year ago

thats a horny fuckin story...must've been a bit of a buzz whilst in public like that

over a year ago

just thinking about that scenario is making me twitch...

although i dont use a gym....

over a year ago

Great story . I have little experience not as exciting as previous one though. I was at hotel gym, steam room , sauna. I used the pool went into changing room guy was there naked getting ready to go to showers . I had a good look at his cock very impressive , we had little eye contact. He left and went to shower l couldn't help thinking, did he know l was looking at his cock. I got naked for shower walked into the shower room guy was in 2nd cubicle in . I was feeling very horny l looked in as l walked past he was wanking his cock l paused slighty hoping to catch his glance . He never saw me l moved on thinking does he know l was there? Did he want me to catch him , was he after some fun? I was in end shower so horny wanking too hoping he would come up. My mind was racing thinking does he want some action if l make a move he might go mad!!! I got into changing room to late as he had left can't help thinking he was thinking exact same. Next time l will be bit more pro active l think . I did go back to the hotel no luck though lol

over a year ago

Seems in missing out on this gym or steam room action I think I'll defo have to go and join one now

By *utecontradictionMan
over a year ago

Malvern

Me too.....I think I shall have to join the gym and see what turns up....lol

over a year ago

I go to the gym ever week no action s part from mentioned above that was at a hotel . I would suggest a sun bed shop lol. I was in one last year descent sized one l walked down longish corridor. As l got to my door there was a guy standing in front of me looked pretty fit. We exchange hi you alright l got into my room , undressing 2 mins later l got a chat at my door . I thought

shit l'm in wrong room , open door in my boxers just poking my head through. It was the same guy he says l thought you might need a hand? I was thinking what the fuck does he mean!! I was thinking l hope he means what l think inviting him in . Mind was racing he calmly came in closed the door and says you better turn the bed on and take those boxers off. I put my

timer on took my boxers off with a semi he said nice came over grabbed my cocked kissed me wanking me off . I nearly came in 30 secs . He bent down took my in his mouth put his hand round rubbed my ass started fingering me . I had the most amazing orgasm . He got up said thanks hope to see you around opened the door left. I was left there thinking did that happen? So advise get yourself down the sunbeds ha ha. Got another story about similar not a good as above

over a year ago

i have to go to a new gym dont get things like that at mine

Post new Message to Thread