Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wedding

Jump to newest

By *ilver fox 1000 OP   Man
18 weeks ago

i.o.w

My young wife was never a one to cause a big fuss about anything, when we got married quite a few years ago this is what happened parts of this may be true i will leave you to decide, we got in touch with a photographer to take our wedding pictures he was fairly old i would say around late sixties, everything went ok and my partner who was 20 had decided not to go with traditional white underwear as she knew how much i liked black so as a surprise she wore a black lace corset and sheer black nylons under her white wedding dress which came right down to the floor so nobody would actually know what was underneath, our old photographer had taken the usual photos and then asked us to go to a more secluded part of the building to do a few of us on our own, my wife was sitting on a bench just in front of a wall and the old photographer asked her to hitch her wedding dress up so he could take pictures of her wedding garter around the top of her leg, when she hitched her dress up he let out a slight intake of breath and said that's very unusual to see black, this seemed have a bit of a affect on him which he tried to hide i think, my wife just sat with her wedding dress hitched up with her legs crossed as he moved her legs this way and that taking pictures of different positions, I was just around the corner watching and must admit I was feeling quite horny seeing my young wife's sheer black nylon coverd legs on display like this , the old photographer seemed to be taking his time posing her legs in different positions and taking pictures and like i said my young wife was a person who never would say anything that causes a fuss so she just said nothing and went along with what he was doing, I saw his hands moving across her lovely legs as he moved them this way and that, his hands getting closer and closer to her small lace knickers, he was maybe expecting my young wife to say something but her being the way she was she said nothing which probably encouraged him to carry on , I was still around the corner just out of sight and was now hard as hell , he must have wondered were i was but it probably suited him that I wasn't there , his hand brushed gently over my wife's lace knickers as he moved her legs, she still said nothing and it must have made him wonder how far he maybe could go and what he could get away with, he got my wife to sit with one of her legs down on the floor and one up on the bench and positioned them so they was slightly apart , as he did this his hand caught her lacey knickers pulling them to one side a bit, this exposed her shaved pussy partly, when my wife still didn't say anything which i was now surprised at he really must have thought he could maybe do what ever he wanted, his fingers slowly moved towards her pussy till they was actually touching her, I now could not help myself but had my cock out wanking as I watched, his finger moved into her touching her clit and I could not believe she just lent back against the wall with her eyes closed, he started moving his fingers around over her clit as he managed to undo his flies exposing a very very large cock, I don't think my young wife now had any control over herself as her legs gradually came apart with his fingers working on her clit, he manoverd himself into a position so as to enter her now wet pussy, he pulled her slightly forwards and in one quick movement his big cock entered her , he gave a few slow pumps then speeded up pushing my wife's legs more apart, I could tell my wife was going to cumm as he did this , suddenly he let out a moan as he and my wife came , he pulled out and pulled her wedding dress down, I had already cumm watching this and walked around just as they was getting themselves together, nothing was said by my wife or the old photographer what had happened

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *incs-coupleCouple
18 weeks ago

Boston

Wow!

By *icknBrainCouple
18 weeks ago

Hyde

Love it !

18 weeks ago

i.o.w

Thanks xx

By *oth BlokeMan
18 weeks ago

Rotherham

Wonderful !

By *ickexeter2015Man
18 weeks ago

exeter

Fk

By *lderWiserNowMan
18 weeks ago

Kettrin

18 weeks ago

i.o.w

Thanks everyone

By *ormladMan
18 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ricky09Man
18 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

17 weeks ago

i.o.w

Thanks for all the messages

By *igerman23Man
17 weeks ago

hayes

Love it.perfect little wife.love storys like this.

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple
17 weeks ago

sunderland

By *ocktoplaywithMan
17 weeks ago

Derby

By *annSummersMan
17 weeks ago

Glasgow