Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blindfolded

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve slipped in to something sexy, a black lacy bra and thong, and silky black stockings. He slips a blindfold over my eyes and guides me to our bedroom. He stands me against the wall and whispers in my ear that no matter what happens, I have to keep quiet. I’m not to moan, or cry out in anyway.

I feel his fingers sliding down my right side. I cant see and he’s taken me by surprise, I can‘t help but gasp. I hold my breath, waiting to see what happens next. It seems to take forever before I feel his fingers touch me again, on the left side this time. Its not such a shock this time and my skin is left tingling from his touch. As the tingle starts to fade, his fingers are back, they slide from my right hip, all the way up my side toward my shoulder, across my neck, down my left side and across my stomach. Again I gasp, my whole body is tingling with excitement. I try to reach out to touch him but I don’t know where he is and he avoids my touch.

“Mmm, you look delicious” he says. I feel so vulnerable, but I am so turned on and I can feel the wetness between my legs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I feel him against my shoulder. His finger slides down my arm before coming back to the top of my shoulder. I feel it slide under the strap of my bra. He pulls it down over my shoulder and I slide my arm out. My breast is now exposed and I am pleased that the room is warm, but my nipple is still hard, I’m so excited. I’m still up against the wall, and I feel him ease me forward slightly and his arm reaches around me. His fingers expertly slide inside my bra clasps and unclip it. His other hand then slides my other bra strap from my arm and it falls to the floor. I feel him move closer to me, his hands start to caress my skin, over my stomach before moving slowly higher. He starts to tease my breasts, he cups them in his hands and squeezes gently. Next I feel a cool gentle breeze across my left nipple. It hardens even more and I moan lightly.

“Shhh” he says, “You can’t make a sound remember”. As he talks I can feel his breath on my nipple and skin. He is so close. I reach up to touch him, but he grabs my hands and holds them tight.

Again I feel him blowing on my nipple before he takes it in to his mouth. I can feel him suck it in deep to his mouth. “Ahhh” I moan aloud again. I am not very good at staying quiet. I thought he would stop but instead he sucks harder, and I feel his teeth graze across my nipple. Oh god it feels so good. I can feel my thong getting even wetter and I’m aching for more.

He drops my hands and takes my other nipple between his fingers. I can feel him pulling at it and it getting harder under his touch. He uses his nail to tease the tip of my nipple and its too much, and I moan aloud again. His hand comes up to my mouth and touches my lips.

This is my chance to tease him, and I take his finger in my mouth and suck on it. I tease the tip with my tongue and graze his finger lightly with my teeth. He is momentarily lost and mutters his appreciation in a deep sensual moan. I can’t help but smile at his reaction, but it is this that brings him back to the task in hand and he takes his finger from my mouth, stands upright and spins me around to face the wall. In one hand he takes hold of both my wrists and holds them above my head, and with the other he swiftly slaps my arse. This is my punishment for trying to distract him but it only helps to intensify my arousal.

I try to squirm from his grip but this is met by another swift slap to my arse. “It looks like we need to find another way to keep you under control” and with that I am lead a little way across the room and made to sit on the bed. I can hear him moving around and wonder what he is doing, but again he doesn’t make me wait long to find out. I feel the texture of the rope as he winds it around my wrists tying them together. He then pulls me across the bed slightly toward the headboard as he ties the other end of the rope to it.

I feel him tug at the rope to test it and as he lets go I repeat the same action myself to test the binds. I’m not getting out of this one. He eases me up so I am standing facing the bed. He is standing behind me and I feel his fingers start to trace the length of my spine, from the base of my neck to the top of my arse. He repeats this a number of times and each time I arch my back, trying to open myself up to him, I am dying for him to touch me. Finally I feel his fingers slide down over the back of my thong, all the way down until I feel him move over my wet pussy and brushing my clit. I moan push my pelvis into his fingers. “Mmm you want it don’t you” he says. Oh God yes I want it so bad.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread