Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

casual fun with a friend

Jump to newest

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man
31 weeks ago

Arlesey

So, next week I have arranged to go and visit one of my old friends, someone I haven't seen for almost 15 years. Despite this however, she and I have always remained in contact and been comfortable enough being totally open and honest with each other.

I don't know if it is a good or bad idea, but there is a part of me that is contemplating making an attempt at something.

I'm considering asking her at some point in the evening once we have both had a few drinks beforehand if she would be bothered or would mind if I undressed in front of her and let her watch as I masturbed. Either that or possibly suggest something more, asking her to watch me mastubate while I was riding my dildo in front of her. If she agreed, as she was watching, possibly suggesting she removed her own clothes one piece at a time as I suggested them. It would give me the ability to then finish over her amazing chest (yea, I have already seen her chest in the past with nothing else happening). That is, unless she decided to make me finish in her mouth. Dream scenario, we continued for the rest of the night having dirty fun in a casual mindset. Things being kept entirely between two friends behind closed doors

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

29 weeks ago

Arlesey

Update to this since I visited her

For the first few hours of me being there, her friend was visiting her as well and we all had a few drinks together.

Once they had gone home, we had a chance to talk openly between just myself and her where it didn't seem like any conversation was off limits. She had already seen a few intimate photos of me earlier in the evening when the subject was brought up (i did get a good compliment about the size and girth of it). I jokingly said it's been a few years since I last saw her topless, with her responding by immediately pulling her top and bra down to show me.

As the end of the evening came around, she told me I could sleep in bed with her on the other side (why do women all have a specific side of the bed they sleep on?). She kept making a point of saying how tired she was, which I took as her saying that nothing was going to happen with each other that night.

As we went to climb into bed, she pulled her dress over her head leaving her in just a bra and little blue thong which I forced myself to not look so it didn't make things weird. After I had pulled my clothes off down to only my boxer shorts, we both climbed into bed and talked for a bit longer before she drifted off to sleep, rolling back and forth between laying on her back and on her side facing me

After about twenty minutes, I was hugely turned on from taking sneaky looks under the duvet at her body and began playing with myself. Obviously I must have gotten carried away because she woke up from the mattress shifting, catching me with my boxers pulled down and my hand wrapped around myself.

After apologising profusely to her and trying to think of something to say, she sat up to reach behind her so she could unclasp her bra and remove it before laying back down, telling me "you may as well have a proper view and a better choice of where you can finish". I straddled her body and continued before finishing over her stomach and chest with her immediately saying "right, maybe now you will go to sleep and let me do the same!"

The next morning, it wasn't weird or awkward between us, but as I was leaving, she said to me "I'm surprised you didn't try finishing in my mouth!"

I'm seeing her again in a few months, I know what I'm gonna be doing!

By *rgasm4u69Man
29 weeks ago

Warrington

By (user no longer on site)
29 weeks ago

Need to be kept updated on this love it

29 weeks ago

Arlesey

Won't be for a couple of weeks when I next see her or at the very latest two months when we are going for a weekend away in London

By *lderWiserNowMan
29 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wow, that's terrific

By *oth0712Man
29 weeks ago

cambridge

By *j47Man
29 weeks ago

limerick

By *igerman23Man
29 weeks ago

hayes

Lucky you

By *cotty909Man
29 weeks ago

tranent

By *j and c 2Couple
29 weeks ago

mullingar

By *ob675Man
29 weeks ago

Evesham

By *onnoisseur100Man
29 weeks ago

Woking-ish

By *rodigalMan
29 weeks ago

sunderland

U need to fuck her lol

By *eandher4and9Couple
29 weeks ago

leeds

Think we all could do with a friend like that.

By *exymarvelMan
29 weeks ago

cardiff

I have a long time friend ive never done anything with but no conversation is off limits

By *ndrea54TV/TS
29 weeks ago

cambridge

By *..NemoMan
29 weeks ago

Durham

29 weeks ago

Arlesey

I may show her this thread next time I see her so she can see everyone's opinions. She wouldn't be offended by it, I'm 100% certain about that. It could possibly persuade her lol

By *hris 1000200Man
29 weeks ago

kells

28 weeks ago

Arlesey

If anything does end up happening with her at some point, it I asked her permission and she was ok with it, are there any bi men on here either very close or reasonably close to where I am who would be up for afterwards meeting up with me at his house for the night so we can watch the videos she and I made while he and I are having fun together?

27 weeks ago

Arlesey

It's looking like there might be a slight change to the arrangements now, she phoned me a couple of days ago and asked if I wanted to go away for a few days together staying in a caravan and going for walks in nature. Confined space inside a caravan, a few drinks with each other, I am extremely confident we are going to end up going for it with each other. If I think it's a possibility, I will ask if I can take photos and videos as it's happening so I can post them on my profile form you all

By *oth0712Man
27 weeks ago

cambridge

By *eandher4and9Couple
27 weeks ago

leeds

Hope it happens.

By *cott60Man
27 weeks ago

Perth

By *j47Man
27 weeks ago

limerick

25 weeks ago

Arlesey

Adding a new comment to this thread so I'm able to find it when it needs updating... Latest development, after a conversation between myself and my friend, it's pretty much a guaranteed thing that something will happen between us. She accidentally let slip that she had suggested staying in a caravan somewhere away from where we both live in case we got a bit naughty after a few drinks without sobering up because of panic that someone might hear us

By *ucksguy2000Man
25 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *hager777Man
25 weeks ago

Hereford

More please

By *overOral0Man
25 weeks ago