Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ex was into piss

Jump to newest

By *odernViking OP   Man
32 weeks ago

paddington

Hi all this is a weird one, im noy into pee stuff in the slightest but my ex was a bit freaky.

My ex had her own flat and id find myself there more than at home. Things where good, sex was great but nothing out of the ordinary until I noticed everytime I took a shower she would join me (no problem with that at all) but then every time I went for a pee she would make an excuse to follow me into the bathroom to tell me something. It was getting a bit much as it ended up being every time.

One of these times I excused myself to pee and again she follows, she purches herself on the bath as I prepare to pee and she cant take her eyes away from my cock. Its hard to pee with someone watching but after a little shake I eventually get a stream going, she stands up and asks if she can hold it. So with a shrug I let her take control of my cock as I pee. Its a weird feeling having someone else hold you mid stream. She began to stroke my cock and squeeze a little making me start to throb.

I finish peeing and she continued to stroke away making me rock hard and drops to her knees, she takes me in her mouth licking up the excess pee. Her pierced tongue circling my head and deep throating me soon makes me blow my load straight doen her throat.

This happened a few times after and it started to become the norm. Then one night we got in after visiting the local pub and we both where dying for a pee but being a gent I let her go first. She sat on the toilet and beckoned me in, undone my jeans and pulled out my cock "we pee together" she says. Im confused as to where I am supposed to go and at that she takes off her top and bra revealing her plump boobs and opens her legs. "Pee between my legs" she says.

I couldnt get going but the sound of her peeing helped me get going, I aimed at the small gap between her legs and I thought I was doing pretty well until she grabbed my cock and aimed at her chest. Pee was spraying all over now but I was desperate so went along with it. I finished and as usual she took me into her mouth lapping up the excess "now fuck me" she demands and without wiping she bends over the sink and I enter her from behind. It was warm and very wet as I slid into her, I pounded her pussy like a mad man trying not to slip on the wet floor and after a minute or so I was ready to fill her hole with cum but she pulls away, sits on the soaked floor and directs my cock to cum over her. I shoot my load over her face and chest as she licks and sucks the last drops out of me.

After I finish she turns the shower on and we both clean up. This never happened again but its definitely one I remember vividly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rungeguyMan
32 weeks ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 24/02/24 11:27:56]

By *rungeguyMan
32 weeks ago

leeds

Think you should have married her

By *tanlee1512Man
32 weeks ago

Epsom

Pas on my details

By *onnyrottenMan
32 weeks ago

cotswolds

she sounds like my next wife!! love it

By *ouldlove2tryMan
32 weeks ago

Here and there

Wish my mrs was like that

By *nly1meMan
32 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

wow she’s one in a million love to av a girl like that

By *igerman23Man
31 weeks ago

hayes

Lucky man

By *oyntzMan
31 weeks ago

all over Ireland

By *ornysecretaryTV/TS
31 weeks ago

near loughborough

Love to do this

By *lderWiserNowMan
31 weeks ago

Kettrin

Wow, I would love to try that

By *reenbkMan
31 weeks ago

N London

Should have hung on to her, that’s the stuff of fantasies

By *aturealickMan
31 weeks ago

Aberdeen

My mature horny wife is a gusher and then loves to piss after her cum

Sometimes she sits on my face and I lick her to orgasms and she pees in my mouth or stands over me to soak me.

We always play on a towel and plastic sheet so she can piss. I love to masterbate her with a toy as she stands on the towel watching her cum and then gush before pissing down her thighs

I wank and cum over her big tits and mature tummy love it

By *ll4givingMan
31 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

Damn that's like the dream woman! Few like that these days, well not that I can find anyway!

By *ilfermlineMan
31 weeks ago

Dunfermline

That's very similar to how we started decades ago. She still has a piss fetish.

Loves to see me, direct me, swallow it, take it in her. Pees for her own pleasure.

Post new Message to Thread