Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife fishes man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
32 weeks ago

My partner and I, don't get chance to have a night out together very often. We decided to go for a meal and we both made the effort to dress up. Lorna is 10years younger than me, slender but curvy in the right places. Her fiery red hair offset by her black dress. After dinner she suggested we go on a bit of a pub crawl. Not one to turn down a pint I happily agreed.The third bar we went in was had a lovely crowd. We sat for a bit but couldn't chat in the noise, so she led me to the dance floor. As the drinks flowed and everyone got squeezed closer together I noticed a group of guys late 20s kept brushing up against her. I tried to move her round, but she said she was fine. In fact I could soon tell she was actively encouraging it swaying her hips and backing in slightly. Soon the guys were around us and one of them commented something to her, she laughed and began chatting to him. She looked at me and blew a kiss. Unsure what was happening but a bit d*unk and needing a wee, I told her I'd be back in a minute. When I returned she had moved from the dance floor and sat down with a couple of the guys she'd been dancing with.

One moved aside so I could join them. We had introductions and we all had a bit of a laugh. Over time the guys dispersed to various other parts of the pub. ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

32 weeks ago

However one guy had kept returning and chatting to us. Eventually as we got closer to the end of the night we made our excuses to leave. The young man Ben had said he had had enough and would leave with us. He made no secret he fancied my girl and she seemed to lap it up, As he was heading the same way we invited him in our taxi. I suspect this had been planned while I'd been in the loo but Ben seemed happy and unsuprised to be offered the chance of another drink at ours. Once back Lorna offered to make drinks while me and Ben made small talk . She came back in with drinks then sat next to him flicking her hair and very unsubtly showing him she fancied him. He looked at me nervously. I was angry but also so turned on .

She soon got up to put some music on lights down then returned to grab us both to dance with her.

She pushed herself up to me and kissed my lips she then grabbed Ben's collar and did the same to him. There was a moment of uncertainty of what would happen next before Lorna blurted out d*unkenly 'youre hard aren't you?' then grabbed both of us between the legs confirming .

She turned to me and kissed me before leaning back to kiss him. He wrapped his arm round her front while I moved in to kiss her exposed neck. Soon our hands were wandering her body. She stopped us and took her dress off revealing Lacey black thong and bra . She whispered in my ear. 'i want this'...

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
32 weeks ago

hertfordshire

More please x

By *lecom1Couple
32 weeks ago

Stornoway

Please tell us more

32 weeks ago

She turned to Ben so he could admire her my left hand teased her nipples and grabbed her breasts while my other hand dived straight under that thong. 'Well' she said intimating with her eyes for Ben to drop his trousers , while she grinded up against me. Ben did as he was asked then she grabbed his cock and softly began to stroke him. Then slid down my body to take him in her mouth. I unzipped myself and she looked up at me as she licked the tip. I was so turned on as she took it each of us in turn in her mouth before playfully putting our cocks together to lick them both. I was soon getting too excited and I stopped her, lifting her onto the sofa. She opened her legs so I could access her lovely smooth pussy. Ben was ordered to let her suck his cock some more... (Tbc)

By *evonFbsCouple
32 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *j47Man
32 weeks ago

limerick

By *ig daddy 1969Man
32 weeks ago

manchester

By *erri AnneTV/TS
32 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *avem30Man
32 weeks ago

barnsley

By *ragsterMan
32 weeks ago

Blackburn

By *ormladMan
32 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *ocktoplaywithMan
32 weeks ago

Derby

By *imetomingleMan
32 weeks ago

Chester

By *j and c 2Couple
32 weeks ago

mullingar

By *rgasm4u69Man
32 weeks ago

Warrington

By *teve261970Man
32 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *arried-bi-guyMan
32 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

By *slover1169Man
32 weeks ago

congresbury

32 weeks ago

Lorna is usually a very straight person, but the drink had obviously helped her lose inhibitions, she knew she was in control and as she groaned with pleasure at my tongue lapping on her clit and Ben playing with her small but erect nipples she explained how she just wanted to be made to cum over and over. I slid two fingers inside her soaking pussy added more force with my tongue and I could feel her body convulse at the same time as her pussy juices started to trickle onto my tongue.'fuck me' she shouted at me and I couldn't wait.

Resting her ankles on my shoulder I slipped in easily and she gasped still hyper sensitive from her first orgasm. Loved looking down and watching my whole length glide inside . I thrust hard and fast her legs trembling and her back arching as I came hard and deep. As soon as I was finished Ben took control. Rolled her over and fucked her hard from behind . I asked her to suck my cock all covered in both our juices clean, the thrill of seeing my cock pushed deeper into her mouth by the sheer force of Ben's thrusts.

By *rmrshorny2Couple
32 weeks ago

Seaside

By *lderWiserNowMan
32 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *exbot 1Man
32 weeks ago

Chester le street

Very horny

By (user no longer on site)
32 weeks ago

Keep going! Great start!

By *iscoman7771000Man
32 weeks ago

birmingham

More please

32 weeks ago

Love it.

32 weeks ago

Soon Ben exclaimed he was going to cum. 'No not inside me' Lorna exclaimed, 'that's just for him'. Exasperated Ben pulled out with just enough time to position his cock along the crevice of her shapely bottom. She gasped as she felt his warm spunk shoot up her lower back and dribble down her arse crack.

Tired but smiling Lorna, hair all tussled her neck red and flushed asked if we could all go to bed upstairs. We all cleaned up a little before getting in naked Lorna sandwiched in the middle.

I awoke a few hours later to the sound of Lorna's heavy breathing. Remembering we weren't alone in the marital bed I could see movement from beneath the covers. Lorna had grasped Ben's hand and was pushing it against her clit. He was pushed right up behind her.i could see his cock sliding between her thighs parting her soft pussy lips. Immediately watching her so turned on by another man got me hard. Lorna was loving our hands all over her. Sandwiched between us. She guided Ben into her and kissed me fervently as he moved gently in and out of her. Lorna was panting heavily . Ben moved faster and harder.she wanked me as they fucked, and then when he indicated he felt he wanted to cum she made him pull out and I took his place and fucked her as well..lorna seemed to really enjoy being used

By *j47Man
32 weeks ago

limerick

Loving this

By *hef2475Couple
32 weeks ago

Blackpool

By *argaryen starkCouple
32 weeks ago

pinxton

By *aitingstillMan
32 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *iggers51Man
32 weeks ago

tamworth

Mmmmmm

By *hris 1000200Man
32 weeks ago

kells

Hard reading this

By *rgasm4u69Man
32 weeks ago

Warrington

32 weeks ago

Lorna gentle sleepy moans were starting to get louder, there was hardly any let up for her. Every time one one is was starting to get close we would stop fucking her and the other would take over, those few seconds as we swapped. Just bringing the pressure on her down a little frustrating her but keeping her on edge. Soon she took back control. She couldn't wait longer. Breathless she climbed on top of me pushing herself right down onto me. She looked at Ben 'please Ben, both of you' . Ben dutifly knelt behind her. I could feel his cock slide against mine , as Lorna groaned slightly. 'are you ok?' I asked. 'oh god yes' she replied. As Ben rocked back and forth . Her pitch got higher 'oh god fuck me '. We both moved back on forth in her in an alternate rhythm . My mouth sucking on her tits. The feel of her pussy and his cock sliding against mine. I was struggling to contain myself. Lorna was now almost screaming with delight. 'Harder ' 'you can both empty in me, just don't stop' . That was it, I couldn't wait any longer . I thrust as fast as I could , Ben copied and I could see he was close too. Then I felt his spunk empty into her and on my cock, mixing with my own. Lorna was couldn't even get words as her whole body convulsed. Before we all collapsed back on the bed breathless.

By *ack-danielsCouple
32 weeks ago

Atherstone

Wow

By *kpiercedCouple
32 weeks ago

walsall

32 weeks ago