Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Secret Meetings For Lola

Jump to newest

By *oe and lola OP   Couple
19 weeks ago

Weston

As a small cock cuckold I guess I’ve seen it all.

But I’ve also not seen some of the intimate hot sessions. Like James. Blonde rugby pro, 6ft5. Massive dick. He had messaged us and his profile and pics looked too good to be true tbh! I asked Lou what she thought and it was a yes please. Shock!

The drill was normally that once I’d brought a guy to her attention and she approved, the guy and her would message each other to get to know each other, with the intention of meeting. And this occasion was no different. Messages and pics were hot and I did get to see what they were saying just to keep me involved. Several weeks went by and eventually we got a date in place.

However.

When we met him on the night we were supposed to actually have fun the only time they had was just them in his car. We met in a town pub and they instantly got on. Very friendly and it was clear they fancied each other. And so I made my excuses and left her with him so that she could drive home with him. I was expecting them to walk in the door maybe half an hour after I got back.

But they were ages coming back from town. She never really did tell me what went on. She said nothing but I’m guessing at least she got to have a feel of his cock. In the event he never came in, just dropped her off home. When she walked in the door I begged her to tell me if anything had happened.

She told me to get undressed and with me on the bed, she led next to me and told me that they were going to meet again and that she really wanted him and that they’d kissed in the car and that he’d groped her and came on his fingers alone!

Then just the other day we were driving through a local village and I happened to mention that the pub was the place where she’d met a couple of guys on her own. ‘Yeah, I think so. Yeah, I met James there!’

Sorry? Oh yes! Just casually threw it in the chat. I wanted more detail naturally!

So transpires that while she was working in Bristol they’d indeed met for lunch in this posh but secluded pub with lots of little hidden spots, popular most probably with illicit affairs. Messaging each over a couple of weeks they arranged to meet purely as a social thing. But with cuckolding it’s obviously never totally innocent!

They sat alongside each other but with him touching her leg the whole time with one hand. The other around her shoulder and rubbing the very top of her cleavage, pushing the boundaries the whole time. For her part she said he had melted her and all she could do was stare up at him, all the time rubbing his thigh and occasionally wandering her hand over his incredible bulge.

After about only 15 minutes or so of this she said he leant in to kiss her, holding her real close against him as he did so. Lola responded right back and they kissed in that pub on that lunchtime while I was at work!

They walked back to their cars to go back reality and work, but before they parted it was obvious a good bye kiss was in order.

She turned to say good bye. He looked at her, pushed her gently against his car and snogged her face off. He pulled off and walked to the front of his car, where no one could see them. She followed naturally.

He told her that his cock was stiff and that he wanted to cum. So my dirty hot wife got down on his erection right there and sucked his cock for all she was worth. So naughty!

Fast forward to that summer. Just after Glastonbury.

He messaged me not her to ask if it was ok to stop by and see Lola during the day as he was now desperate to fuck her and that she had said the same to him in messages and phone calls, regardless of whether I was there or not.

I wasn’t sure so I asked her and to my surprise and obvious humiliation she said yes, but only if I was ok with it. What could I say but yes! I did ask if they could send me some pictures or video of what was happening as a consolation. They both readily agreed.

Before the date itself I had messaged him to see if he wanted me to purchase condoms, which I bought at Boots, along with some lube for them both. He had requested XL and joked that I should say they weren’t for myself but for my wife’s lover. I couldn’t do it. But I still made the purchase!

The day came and it was steaming hot. I left for work as if nothing was happening out of the ordinary. She was obviously nervous but had been for a wax and her nails done. I asked to see her naked to see just what he was getting but was told there was no time. So off I went, very frustrated. James was due to arrive from his trip around lunchtime, meaning they would be fucking all afternoon.

My phone pinged around 1:30 to say he’d arrived. Then about 10 mins later a picture of him with his top off, behind my wife nuzzling her neck with his hands on her breasts through her bra. It was so hot to get this at work I had to go to the toilet to wank a little. I just about held off cumming!

But then nothing. I mean nothing at all for the whole afternoon! I was beside myself not knowing and couldn’t wait to get home.

When I eventually arrived home at around 7pm James was nowhere to be seen. He’d left about 15 minutes before I’d got home but I was told they spent the entire afternoon on our bed!

‘Mate I didn’t get any updates this afternoon. And where are the used johnnies? I wanted to see his cum’ I said, more than a bit pissed off. I looked on the bedside table and saw the packet still intact. Now I was under the impression that safe sex was being practiced on that day. But the animal in them both meant that really was never gonna happen.

‘Yea, sorry, we kinda got carried away in the moment. Joe, it was so hot. Do you want me to tell you about it? Do you want to see where James’s cock has been this afternoon?’ She smiled wickedly at me, leant back on our bed and opened her legs. It was full of his cum, as well as on her thighs and her tummy.

‘If you want to hear how he’s tossed me around like a rag doll and fucked me to about 6 orgasms then you’d best clean me up first!’ I made a real cuckold pig of myself, though she begged me to be gentle, due to the comprehensive fucking she’d received from James.

She told me that directly she’d snapped the picture to send to me, he said to her that he was in charge now and that she should be getting his big dick out.

‘Joe, I peeled off his white tee and took in the muscles on show and I was wet instantly, I just fell to my knees and as soon as I’d released him from his denim shorts he was driving his very hard dick into my mouth. I’m so sorry, but I just couldn’t help myself. Having a real man in our bed was too much fun…’

TBC

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hezza12345Couple
19 weeks ago

Birmingham

hi iam cheryl love lola to film me and my fella ive got my strap on if you lucky i might share my fella has beautiful cock but need camara women to make our film

By *j47Man
19 weeks ago

limerick

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
19 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *hezza12345Couple
19 weeks ago

Birmingham

iam lost but you young lady are my cuppa tea id slurp you all up lol

/

18 weeks ago

Weston

"iam lost but you young lady are my cuppa tea id slurp you all up lol

/"

In what way lost?

18 weeks ago

Weston

Would love to hear what other cuckold couples think of this x

By *igerman23Man
18 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

By *lderWiserNowMan
18 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ike231251Man
18 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

17 weeks ago

Weston

Thank you so much for the private messages guys have sent Lola. Naughty boys all! Lol x

By *andsomeStrangerMan
8 weeks ago

Bristol

Wow wow wow

I have now read two of your threads the most recent one being last nights.....and what I wouldn't give to be able to PM you but unfortunately I'm marginally over your minimum age

By *andsomeStrangerMan
8 weeks ago

Bristol

"Wow wow wow

I have now read two of your threads the most recent one being last nights.....and what I wouldn't give to be able to PM you but unfortunately I'm marginally over your minimum age "

I couldn't send you a couple of pics and very detailed description of my cuckold play experience could I? It's quite comprehensive!

8 weeks ago

Weston

"Wow wow wow

I have now read two of your threads the most recent one being last nights.....and what I wouldn't give to be able to PM you but unfortunately I'm marginally over your minimum age

I couldn't send you a couple of pics and very detailed description of my cuckold play experience could I? It's quite comprehensive! "

Feel free

By *andsomeStrangerMan
8 weeks ago

Bristol

"Wow wow wow

I couldn't send you a couple of pics and very detailed description of my cuckold play experience could I? It's quite comprehensive!

Feel free "

I can't as outside of age limits. If you send me one I can reply I think?

8 weeks ago

Weston

"Wow wow wow

Feel free

I can't as outside of age limits. If you send me one I can reply I think? "

I changed our settings

By *ebauchayMan
8 weeks ago

swindon south

:

By *esiremMan
8 weeks ago

Cambridge