Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bus show

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I get bored on the bus and im always horny.

On the busses around here I like to get hard and have it pressing on my pants legs compleatly on show if theres a woman in view.

Had one recently she clearly noticed because she moved seat compleatly, haha.

Would anyone offer me a hj or bj, etc if they saw me doing that.

I also like to openly stroke out of view at the back, thats one of my pics infact.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Okay. I love to play out and about. Have played on a bus. But was careful not to let anyone see.

If someone saw and moved that is actually way out of order.

over a year ago

"Okay. I love to play out and about. Have played on a bus. But was careful not to let anyone see.

If someone saw and moved that is actually way out of order. "

Fair enough thats your opinion, I dont see it being any worse than some other things ive heard on here.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

if this is just a fantasy and you haven't actually done this, then fair enough, its no worse than other fantasies on here.

If this is something you do for real, then its wrong, it's abusive of other people, like flashing, its a sort of sex pest thing to do.

over a year ago

"if this is just a fantasy and you haven't actually done this, then fair enough, its no worse than other fantasies on here.

If this is something you do for real, then its wrong, it's abusive of other people, like flashing, its a sort of sex pest thing to do."

Humm fair enough then, no more then just sit at the back from now on

over a year ago

kind of creepy thing to do really.

over a year ago

Ive heard peoples opinions on this and no more of it then from me; still learning this kind of stuff, if only people would help me express stuff.

Thanks for the opinions people.

over a year ago

I think th OP said that the other person moved seat as his hard cock was pressing against his jeans... Now, I can't see anything wrong in what the guy was doing... Do all women 'cover up' when their nipples get erect under a tight thin blouse? As for taking your cock out and stroking it... As long as you put it away if there is any chance of anyone seeing then fair enough (if you are only one on top deck of bus for instance)....

over a year ago

Your goin to end up on the register

over a year ago

"I think th OP said that the other person moved seat as his hard cock was pressing against his jeans... Now, I can't see anything wrong in what the guy was doing... Do all women 'cover up' when their nipples get erect under a tight thin blouse? As for taking your cock out and stroking it... As long as you put it away if there is any chance of anyone seeing then fair enough (if you are only one on top deck of bus for instance).... "

Exactly what youve said is what I do; my cock is in my pants just bulging down my leg a bit & yea I have it out only if nobody is closenough to see it, and I hide it when people are coming upstairs just incase.

over a year ago

Oh and about the nipples I agree, its very simular visualy, intent is different of course...or is it ladies? Haha

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

A hard cock very obviously on view inside your jeans on a bus for others to see is flashing. Hard nipples just means it's cold.

You having a hard cock and wanting women to look at it is just not the same. It sounds like you and your supporter on here are looking for an excuse for inappropriate behaviour.

over a year ago

"A hard cock very obviously on view inside your jeans on a bus for others to see is flashing. Hard nipples just means it's cold.

You having a hard cock and wanting women to look at it is just not the same. It sounds like you and your supporter on here are looking for an excuse for inappropriate behaviour."

I understna dwhat your saying mearly was agreeing with what he said is what I was doing.

over a year ago

"A hard cock very obviously on view inside your jeans on a bus for others to see is flashing. Hard nipples just means it's cold.

You having a hard cock and wanting women to look at it is just not the same. It sounds like you and your supporter on here are looking for an excuse for inappropriate behaviour."

Not met a guy yet who goes hard just cause it's cold lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/03/13 17:04:58]

over a year ago

You having a hard cock and wanting women to look at it is just not the same. It sounds like you and your supporter on here are looking for an excuse for inappropriate behaviour.

Not met a guy yet who goes hard just cause it's cold lol"

over a year ago

B very careful as buses DO have CCTV onboard. i have just finished working at first bus leic and altho you cannot see them, take it from me that they do have multi point cctv. one hint is to look at the STOPPING sign that lights up at the front of the bus upstairs. when the bell is pressed this lights up, see if there is a LITTLE hole at the side (this is the cctv) for the front, and the roof air vents also house them. altho the driver may be too busy watching the road they are used at depot's esp if a complaint of any nature has been made to the bus company.

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

I personally think this is wrong, as the way the post is written the OP has deliberately gotten himself hard in order to 'show' others.

I am sure we all have times were certain thoughts make us hard, wet whatever but that seems to me to be a different proposition.

I was thinking about the amount of CCTV on buses when the couple above posted.

With tragic case of the young girl who was killed in Nottingham by a 'weird' she had noted previously, any reports of inappropriate behaviour will be followed through by the Police and bus operators

Your call but I think you should put your suit in the dry cleaners!

over a year ago

I once had sex with a girlfriend on the top deck of a bus. It was 18 years ago - no CCTV then lol

over a year ago

Last poster said it all busses now have cctv haha i know i was a bus driver mmmm but thats a whole new story well may b one day

By *xywelshguyMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

There's some very judgemental people on here! There's nothing wrong with it if that is what you want to do! The fact that most people who posted they were against this had voyerism on the profile says it all! Completely contradict themselves!!

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"There's some very judgemental people on here! There's nothing wrong with it if that is what you want to do! The fact that most people who posted they were against this had voyerism on the profile says it all! Completely contradict themselves!! "

Voyeurism is watching others, it has nothing to do with flashing innocent women which is illegal.

over a year ago

Way to revive a forum that should die

By *xywelshguyMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

Voyerism is others watching you and in a public place! Just saying

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Voyeurism is watching others in any place, again it's not exhibitionism and it's not getting hard or flashing at people who haven't asked to be flashed at.

If you sat next to a guy on a bus and he started to get obviously hard would you be happy?

over a year ago

im sorry but what the op is saying is far from voyourism its not even exhibitionism its just plain creepy and wrong.

over a year ago

on the flashing bit

why does it seem ok for ladies to flash even to strangers but men cant ,

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"on the flashing bit

why does it seem ok for ladies to flash even to strangers but men cant , "

It's not ok, but it's not as threatening as men doing it to young girls and women. There is a link between men who flash going on to commit sexual assaults and rape (it's why the police and courts take it seriously).

over a year ago

So much for Equality

By *uckoldandWifeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"So much for Equality"

Seriously is that your real response, it's not right that women do it, that's clear in the post. The guy asks why does it seem ok for women to do it and the answers was that men are not threatened by women in the same way.

Next time you want to get a hard on next to a woman on the bus, imagine some guy doing that next to your mum, your gran or your sister or neice. Imagine what they might think, how it might disturb or upset them and imagine how they might even feel dirty or afraid. When women aren't being flashed at all over the world, when they aren't being sexually assaulted and raped by men then there might be real equality.

You and all the other defenders on here can keep coming up with excuses for your behaviour or try to turn the focus on women to distract it from you. The bottom line is you get your kicks from unsuspecting women seeing your erect penis in your pants. That's wrong whether you like it or not.

over a year ago

Hey I wasnt defending I just made a comment no need to blow off your top, I agree with what youve said.

I wanted this forum to die after all.

over a year ago

A hard cock in your jeans could just mean your desparate for the loo

over a year ago

so you get hard when you need the toilet do you?.

over a year ago

"A hard cock in your jeans could just mean your desparate for the loo "

Getting pleasure out of an unsuspecting and there by non consenting woman has nothing to do with needing the loo.... for god's sake.

over a year ago

I like your "inappropriate" antics... Mine is the Dundee 31, lol

over a year ago

This thread makes me think if that scene from the inbetweeners.

"Bus stop wanker"

By *xywelshguyMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

fair enough, see what 'sexywife' means now, can be offensive

Post new Message to Thread