Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Piss drinking

Jump to newest

By *uncan Lovelength OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Manchester

To me there is nothing hotter than a beautiful girl squatting over your face and filling your mouth with piss.

I would drink it morning, noon and night if I could.

Would love to meet a woman in Manchester (age 20-60) who will use my mouth and let me lick her clean afterwards

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uddles3123Man
33 weeks ago

Runcorn

I love both male and female piss.

I guess I ama complete piss taker lol ??

By *eff1961Man
33 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Yeah would definitely drink from m or f ljust love drinking piss

By *ldsvenMan
33 weeks ago

Maidstone

I’d like to find someone local to Maidstone M, F or couple who would piss over me! Played once with a guy and enjoyed it, want more!

By (user no longer on site)
33 weeks ago

Love to find a woman who would piss over me

By (user no longer on site)
28 weeks ago

Based in Northants, interested in finding a lady to explore piss fun.

By *pannerMan
28 weeks ago

canvey

Any women in Essex who enjoy doing this let me know

By *omersetsmithyMan
28 weeks ago

Horfield

I was instructed to wash in my piss which I did then drank the last bit.

By *ip73Man
28 weeks ago

Stanwell

only pissed on myself, in my panties or drank my own piss so far

By *iM4kinkMan
28 weeks ago

San Antonio

Used to give these three different older Dom men cam shows. On the adult chat network java site. i enjoyed all three men but the two most experienced really began to get my attention. As they taught me some of the real lifestyle practices...i began to really get into it. But we really hadn't began jerking off yet. They both taught me their rules, how a submissive little sissy faggot slut should behave. Of course i was almost in heaven. Then the same week they decided they would start testing me with self sexual tasks to see if i had been paying attention. They started out small, get naked, don't touch myself as we would become turned on. They would give me small instructions like letting me play with my cock, then when we role played soon the older most experienced gentleman. Coaxed me to hardness and would have me cover my fingers with my spit and pre cum. Then I'd spread my legs wide and he'd talk me through how to touch myself. Which soon was how to get my fingers really gooey and force all three of my middle fingers into my smooth, tight little asshole. i'd get soooo turned on, then he'd ask about my wife and i. And how i'd fuck her while taking the Dom role. He'd tell about the lifestyle, then slowly walk me through different degrading masterbation practices. Till one day i was in my wife's tiny leaperd print half teddy, half tiny silk dress i guess. By now i was calling him Daddy and often begging him to train me as his dirty sissy faggot fuck toy. Omg he had in only a couple weeks taught me to touch my asshole, got me into cross dressing, he was now having me shove the three pre cum and spit soaked middle fingers he'd make me fuck myself with into my sissy whore mouth. He'd tell me to pretend i was sucking my asshole his fat, swollen, uncut cock. Oh my fucking god that made me feel sooo fucking filthy and hot that i'd spew cum all over my own nipples, face and into my slutty fucking mouth. I was now many times thanking him for teaching what a dirty sissy cock whore i was as well as begging him to really sexually humiliate me now as his sissy fuck hole.

I'll continue about him teaching me to take my wife's huge, super fat, realistic dildo with huge silicone balls at the base. Then how and why i should always suck it clean after ass fucking myself with it...another time or perhaps if you pvt me, remember, use, degrade, fuck and humiliate your filthy submissive whores, men or women...they NEED IT, want it and will keep getting dirtier and more devoted as you teach them to luv sexual humiliation and extreme kink.

By *iM4kinkMan
28 weeks ago

San Antonio

And YES, my online Master did teach me to want to pee my panties as he watched. As well as how to soak my nipples in my own piss and to want him to watch me piss in my own mouth while telling him how badly I wanted it to his hot piss spilling down my whore throat.

By *ishemandonMan
19 weeks ago

keighley/ morecambe

I can accommodate for anyone who wants a bit of piss play I love to drink straight from pussy or cock

By *eanne VegasTV/TS
19 weeks ago

tameside

Love being on my knees and have guys piss down my cum filled throat x

By *unover40Couple
19 weeks ago

yeovil

done this for years

By *achel LondonTV/TS
17 weeks ago

Uxbridge

Love piss play too xx

Golden Showers and drinking some xx

By *EDandBREAKFASTMan
17 weeks ago

wexford

I’d love a lady to piss in a pint glass and serve it to me before then letting me go down and lick her pussy

By *urgyeMan
17 weeks ago

southampton and ealing

No thank you, I know it happens but not for me, sorry

By *ampire69Man
17 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

love a nice warm golden shower, female straddled over me giving me all her juices yes yes

By *auntymanMan
17 weeks ago

Stourbridge

"love a nice warm golden shower, female straddled over me giving me all her juices yes yes"

Absolutely yes!!

By *nly1meMan
17 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

always fancied pissing over someone

By *antitCoolTV/TS
17 weeks ago

Helston

Love it x

By *oungtemptationMan
17 weeks ago

oxfordshire

I need more of this is my life

By *inky PaulMan
17 weeks ago

Riddings

Glad it's not just me then! I have a long held fantasy of putting my mouth around a lady and her emptying her bladder straight down my throat.

I know it would take quite a bit of practice and for me the lady would need to be very well hydrated.

One day maybe....

By *immo1867Man
17 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Love this, a lady squatting and letting go mmmmmm

By *ohnny3333Man
17 weeks ago

fleetwood

Love drinking piss either from a glass or from pussy direct

By *ampire69Man
17 weeks ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Any Birmingham ladies like to give golden showers pee all over me , or sit on my face-mouth and pee allow me to drink direct from their pussy

By *aturedabberMan
17 weeks ago

Nantwich

My rugby captain used to go on about drinking the captains piss, I thought he was joking !

Post new Message to Thread