Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

owned

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS
33 weeks ago

Cambridge

Seven oclock and Friday evening, I had just got out of the shower and was getting dressed, I was Trying to keep a steady hand as i applied my lipstick when my laptop pinged, It was a message from Jeff, "The fox Car park at eight, don't be late, Jeff is my partner of seven months, I love him to bits, but Jeff is a watcher, He arranges my dates and drives, A wonderful handsome man who spoils me with sexy clothes but never so much as a kiss, I finished dressing and got in my car, The fox is only five minutes from my house so i had no trouble being on time, I saw his car at the far side of the car park so i locked my car and slid into the passenger seat beside Jeff, The short tartan skirt that Jeff had purchased for me rode up showing my stockings and suspenders,, "Great, Are you wearing the red crutchlees knickers i bought you Cathy?" "Of course Jeff, you told me too, Where are we off to tonight," I waited for his reply, "I have one quick little task for you before we go to the layby on Barton road, A chap i was chatting to early this evening is going to be parked at the disused little chef at Fenstanton, He wants you to suck him off, I told him he won't have long with you, It's only a few miles up the road so you may as well get in the back now," reluctantly i climbed back out and got in the back, Jeff, pulled out of the car park and out onto the main road, , After Adjusting his rear view mirror i was told to sit in the centre and part my legs, "Good girl Cathy, that looks good," Ten minutes later we pulled into the dark car park at the little chef, He was parked in the far corner, the only car there, Jeff had no sooner stopped when an elderly man got out and went to his window, "Everythig set, did you tell her what i want," Jeff nodded, "She's in the back, just tell her how you want her." "I never mentioned on the phone but is it ok if she rims me first to get me hard," I heard Jeff sigh, "Look mate, Tell her, don't tell me, just get on with it," The poor man was so excited he was undoing his trousers as he climbed in the car, I watched as he turned and knelt on the seat, "Your boss said you will rim me," I nodded and parted his cheeks, he smelt nice , thank goodness Jeff hadn't spoken but he had turned and was watching every move "Mmmmm Put your tongue right in me dear, I pushed my face in closer and my tongue entered him, i fucked him slowly with my, tongue, stopping every now and then to lick up and down his crack, I felt jeffs warm hand stroking my bottom, "Good girl Cathy," Suddenly the man pulled away, "Oh fuck yes, turning over he laid back ,, Now fucking suck me off,, I was ready my self by now and wasted no time taking his penis deep in my throat,, With his hands on my head he thrusted up, it was no more that five thrusts before i felt him swell in my mouth "Oh fuck yes yes i swallowed the first two spurts, i thought he had finished but as he withdrew i felt another hot spurt land on my face, I sat up as he struggled with his trousers, He thanked jeff profussively and climbed out of the car, Jeff smiled and told me to get beside him, I asked for a tissue, He smiled and slowly shook his head, "No Cathy, Leave it you look more sexy with spunk on your face,, makes you look like a whore, " he fired the engine and we were heading back down the A14, The layby on Barton road had been taken over by the roadworks team when we arrived, so we continued over to the next layby, this one is in the middle of nowhere but was almost full, Jeff reversed into a space that was vacant in front of a lorry, "Thats good, He said he would keep a space for us," i looked up as the cab curtains opened and a light appeared, "Thats the one Cathy, He seemed a nice guy when we chatted earlier, He is irish, He said he wants you bareback so don't make a fuss," meanwhile a car door opened, It looked like a taxi, An asian man approached jeffs window, He looked into the back, "Is she here for businness "he asked Jeff, shaking his head jeff replied, "She's booked now mate, maybe later" and with that the man left, "Right, off you go Cathy, don't forget , Bare, its all been arranged," I exited the car and walked to the passenger side of the lorry, The driver had climbed down to assit me up, As i put one foot on the wheel and levered myself up my bottom was at eye level of the driver, he had a clear view of my suspenders and panties, "Oh jeez i going to fucking enjoy this." There was no point in making small talk, it had all been arranged so i got straight onto the bunk, Kneeling with my skirt round my waist,The driver removed his trackies and tshirt, now completely naked he knelt behind me, i went to remove my panties but he noticed they were crutchless. "Leave the fuckers on," as i looked behind he was holding his thick penis, it was the girth that i noticed, he was thick, Now it was my turn for a surprise, and a treat, pushing me roughly so my face was in the pillow he parted my cheeks, i felt the stubble on his chin as his stubby tongue forced its way into my cunt, Total bliss, for several minutes i was avidly tongue fucked, I could have sobbed when he stopped, resting back on his haunches he gripped my hips, "Your nice and wet, Ready for me now babe, He told you i am going cum in you,". As he moved in closer i reached back and gripped his shaft, "Thats my girl, guide me in," I let go when i felt the blunt head against my cunt, before he could move i thrust back, i felt a sharp pain as my cunt yielded , "Fuck me, Your keen, I thought i would struggle getting you to take it,," I let out a low moan, "Fuck me, Fuck me hard, Fill me with your spunk," My head was forced into the pillow as we both grunted like animals, the next sound i recall apart from the creaking of the bunk was when he roared "Yes , Fuck yes,Take it all you fucking whore," a small wet patch had formed beneath me on his duvet where i had orgamed , When he withdrew i felt the warmth of his seed inside me, It was over as quickly as it had begun, Thanks Cathy, and he leaned over for the door, Early start tomorrow babe, I climbed down into the cold night air, I walked round the front of the lorry and to me horror Jeff's car was nowhere to be seen, I turned back to the lorry but his light had already been extinquished, I walked further up the layby, my heels clicking on the tarmac, it was pitch dark now, As i passed the taxi the interior light came on, The passenger window rolled down, The asian gentleman smiled, "Your friend had to leave, he got a phone call, be back in an hour, told me to tell you to wait," Oh no" i groaned, "It's ok he said, you wait here with me, he told me to tell you, be nice to me and you stay in the warm," What choice did i have, I was grateful to be out of the cold, as i went to get in the car he jumped out, "We get in the back, it will be warmer," We both got in the car, he moved close and hugged me, "Now we get warm,"He leaned even closer and kissed me hard on the lips, i responded and our tongues met, he grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on his penis, i never even noticed that he had unzipped his trousers, "In the lorry, He fucked you?" "No, I replied we just played like we are now." "No No he fucked you, i can tell, do you want to stay in the car with me,? "Yes of course i do, i will freeze out there, " OK You can stay in my car, but you say to me, Please sir will you fuck me," I looked him straight in the eye, "Please please sir, will you fuck me." "Good Good now you ask me how you want me to fuck you," I know men and i knew exactly how this was going but i knew i had no choice, "Please sir, Please will you fuck me bare, please will you spunk inside me and breed me," It was enough, his penis was standing rigid as he let his trousers fall to the floor as i turned and knelt on the seat he entered me in one thrust, his hands went to my shoulders i felt his bristling pubic hair against my bottom, "Yes yes, Tell me tell me what you want,", he knew the answer but i told him again and again, "Fuck me, Fuck me Shoot your cum inside me, breed me ," He was far better than the lorry driver, he was still twitching as he collapsed on my back, We both got decent and sat chatting for a while, We both wanted to meet again, "It is good now, you have my cum inside you, we never need rubbers now, " i had to agree it had felt awesome, "We become regulars, " it appealed to me, "Look i think your friend come now, " it did look like jeffs car, i sunk lower in the seat, and whispered, "Why don't you drive me back to Bar Hill, I will suck you off as payment". he reached forward and started the car,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread