Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Barman part 1

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's another typical Friday night in the pub. I'm there with my friend. She and I have been flirting with you all night and you've risen to the bait! I've seen you glancing at me and staring a little longer than you should!

I'm wearing my tight skinny jeans, heels and a tight low cut top and it's making your imagination run riot! As I sashay past you several times in the evening too and from the little girls room to powder my nose. Your eyes are fixed on my ass as I wiggle and tease you.

I return from the toilets and you're flirting with my friend so I decide to play hard to get. I'm chatting with the other barman, flirting and smiling and touching his hand. He leans in and kisses my cheek. You know it's all for your benefit but you don't like it one bit.

In a quiet corner of the bar you warn him and tell him to back off. That I'm married and its too dangerous, that I'd get him into a lot of trouble! He tells you he doesn't care, as that's trouble he'd definitely like to get into!

I continue  teasing you as I chat and talk with him, glancing at you and giving you those fuck me eyes. You want me but just not sure how and where. You continue to flirt with my friend, play her at her own game you think, but you're not really interested in her anymore and you know I can tell!  You know I sense that it's me you want and I love it. I love  getting that low ache in my stomach as my nipples harden and my clit begins to throb.

I head for the bathroom again and at that you decide you need more drink from the cold store so you follow me out to the back. I know you're behind me desperate to have me. So I stop and turn to face you. You read my body language well knowing that this is your chance. You pin me against the wall and devour my mouth.

Kissing me passionately, your tongue delving into my warm wet mouth. Your lips soft and sweet as you kiss me. My head fuzzy with the drink and the power you're now having over my entire body as it quivers with delight. You press your groin into me as I feel your hardening length and feel your arousal.

You lean in "you're such a tease, turning me on then playing hard to get, look what you do to me!"  you whisper as you take my hand and move it between your legs. I rub gently, arousing you even more as I return the passionate kiss. Our tongues entangled, gasping for breath. The intense feeling in my stomach now spiralling to my heart as it beats out off my chest. You caress my left breast, slipping your hand inside my bra cup and pinching my nipple, instantly making me wet as my pussy and panties moisten.

The door to the bar opens and I retreat quickly into the toilets to compose myself as you continue into the cold store to get the beer. When I make it back to the bar you're serving pints acting as if nothing has happened. Im Still a little flushed and my breathing has not quite returned to normal yet. You look in my direction and flash me a cheeky wink. How do I get him alone I think. A lift home or a late taxi that I accidentally forget to book! Ummmm my mind goes into overtime. My friend is quiet, too many drinks has made her tired so I take her phone and text her hubby to come get her. If I can get her out of the way then there might be a chance of getting you on your own at closing time.

You continue with your work as the last few customers finish their drinks and my friend leaves with her husband. The other barman's shift finished 20 minutes ago so he has left and that leaves you to lock up.

You slide over beside me "another one for the road?" you ask in that sultry sexy tone. " and I don't mean a drink!" you purr giving me a deep look of lust and desire as your bright eyes sparkle with mischief. "I'll need to book a taxi soon or I'll never get home tonight" I say suggesting that you offer me a lift.  You smile and wink "don't worry I'll make sure you're taken good care off!"

As the last few customers leave you bolt the door behind them and I put a slow song on the jukebox. I make my way into the poolroom and start dancing slowly, sexy and moving my hips to the beat as you slide in behind me, unbuttoning my shirt and letting it fall to the floor as you undo my bra and caress my breasts. You kiss my neck, your lips soft and wet sending jolts of lust and passion through my whole body.

You turn me around to face you and tilting my chin up to meet yours you kiss my lips. Slow and sexy sliding your tongue in to meet mine, drawing me in to a passionate embrace as your cock quickly hardens again and I feel your heart racing.

I unbutton your shirt revealing your chest and kiss softly down to the top of your trousers, kneeling down in front of you I unbuckle your belt and unzip your trousers pulling them along with your boxers down to the floor.

You are rock hard and I ache to suck your cock as it glistens with your pre-cum. I swallow the full length of your cock deep in my throat. You've been so turned on all night you think you could blow your load right here in my mouth but you hold back wanting to taste my wet pussy. Both your hands on my head stroking it and pushing me down further as I deep throat you and you let out a deep groan, spurring me on as I lick and suck harder and faster.  

You lift me up and kiss me again, turned on further as you taste your pre-cum on my lips. You lift me up onto the pool table and remove my heels. I lie back on my elbows watching as you unzip my jeans. I raise my ass up as you peel them off and drop them to the floor. You look at me lying there spread out on the table, my tits pert, nipples rock hard begging you to suck them. My silky black French knickers smooth under your fingers as you edge them down slowly over my hips. You lean over me and kiss between my thighs then dropping light little kiss and blowing over my groin down to my shaven pussy making me shiver and ache. I raise my hips as you slide them off, down my long legs letting them drop to the floor.

You spread my legs and pull me closer to you at the edge of the table. You kiss softly along my inner thigh then with your tongue you lap slowly over my outer lips. Agonisingly slow as I feel myself dripping wet. You catch my juices with your tongue and moan sending vibrations through my pussy. Then with  little flicks of your tongue you tease my clit, now swollen and throbbing as you suck it harder.

Taking your head in my hands I move you up and down moaning loudly as you work me into a frenzy. Panting and gasping desperate to feel your thick hard cock in my tight wet pussy. "Fuck me" I beg as you climb up onto the table. Teasing my clit with the hard head of your cock, oozing with more pre-cum. "how do you want me?" you purr, turning my body to jelly as you ease inside me. "Fuck me hard and fast, make me scream and call out your name" I say breathless and panting.

With that you thrust your throbbing hard cock deep inside my tight pussy, fucking me hard and fast as I raise my ass up to feel you deeper inside me. Filling my tight pussy as I squeeze tighter around your shaft. You pound harder pressing harder on my G-spot making me beg you for more "harder, faster" I pant calling your name until I'm weak and aching inside, my climax surges through my body and I cum, everywhere, all over your cock and balls.  My body weak beneath you as your cock stiffens one last time and you explode inside me, pumping your cum deep. I feel it filling my pussy as I moan, lying exhausted on the pool table, glistening with sweat as the smell of sex fills the air.

You collapse on the table beside me, totally drained and pleasured as you turn to hold me. Now that's a new place to put my balls on this table!

K xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Delightful yet again K!

Again I've another hard on!

over a year ago

Yet another beautifully written and very hot.

over a year ago

Glad you liked it. Would you like part 2?

over a year ago

Barman part 2

As we both get our breath back I realise its really late and I better get home before I get a call from hubby wondering where I am! I scramble up off the pool table, gather my clothes and disappear into the ladies toilets to dress. I stuff my bra and knickers into my bag, pulling on my jeans and top quickly and make my way back to the bar to find you. 

You are fully clothed again much to my annoyance, I'd rather like the image of you shirtless behind the bar! I come up behind you, sliding my arms around your waist and leaning in to kiss your neck. "show me how to pull a pint!" I purr in your ear. You spin me around and with your strong hands wrapped around mine you place them on the pump. It's cold and wet with condensation as you place a glass on the drip tray. "you've got to be gentle when pouring a pint, getting the head just right!" you whisper, your voice thick and sexy. 

I feel your cock pressing into my back as it stirs and begins hardening again. breathing in deeply, my chest pounding as I feel your lips on my neck sending a surge of blood coursing through my veins. My head light with the heady mix of drink and sex in the air. The pint overflows and spills into the drip tray "I haven't quite got the hang of getting the head right, something's distracting me!" I laugh as you spin me around, wrapping your arms around me and kissing me. "I'm always available for more late night practice sessions'" you purr, giving me a cheeky wink.

"I really should call that taxi now, it's getting very late." You swallow hard, not wanting this night and the passion between us to end.  "let me finish up here quickly, it'll only take five minutes, then I'll drop you home, it's the least I can do for keeping you out this late!" you say giving me a sexy wink. You empty the drip tray, wipe down the counter and check the plugs. Disappearing out the back to grab your coat and keys. 

The lights go out and I'm standing in the dark, a little shiver runs through me, then I feel your warm breath on my skin as you kiss my neck. Your hands travelling under my top to feel my breasts, my nipples now hard again and aching. "ummmm no bra!" you purr as you caress them harder. I lean back on your chest as you turn my chin towards you, your tongue delving inside my wanton mouth. I feel my body tingle as my pussy moistens. God I want you, again and again I think as my head clouds over and I get lost in your touch. 

Your watch beeps 1 o'clock and I'm jolted from the bliss of your touch. "I'm so sorry but I really must get home! Not sure how I'm going to explain being this late already!" You put your coat over my shoulders and lead me out to your car, locking up behind me as I struggle to gain some composure in the cool air. I shiver a little before I climb into the front passenger seat of your car and you turn the heater on. "Cold? I'm sure I can think of ways to warm you up!" you say grinning at me. I know you can I think to myself, but I'm already so late and it's only a Friday night!

You manoeuvre the car in a U turn and head in the direction towards my house. It's out in the countryside and the roads are dark and deserted at this time of the morning. I place my hand on your knee and move it up between your legs and over your crotch. Your cock is still semi hard and you groan a little as I stroke it. Unzipping your trousers I reach in and pull your cock out. I unclip my seatbelt and lean down between your legs. My tongue circling the tip, your shaft now rock hard as your left hand strokes my head pushing me down onto you and I swallow you deep in my throat. 

Tasting your pre-cum making me lick and suck harder and faster. You struggle to keep the car under control and pull off the road into a deserted lane. You turn the engine and lights off and lean back in your chair as I devour your cock licking and sucking you harder and faster, swallowing you deep in my throat. Im now so turned on as you moan and groan and I feel my pussy wet with my juices.

I unzip my jeans and pull them off with my shoes, as you take off your trousers and boxers. We climb into the back seat and I straddle you. Your thick hard cock penetrating deep inside me again. "God you feel so tight" you purr as you reach your hands under my top, raising my arms up and sliding it off over my head. My breasts in your face as you lick and suck and nibble my nipples. Making me moan as my juices drip down your shaft. I unbutton your shirt and lean in to kiss your chest, my pussy now aching as I grind slowly on your hard cock. 

You hold my hips and pull me down further onto you, thrusting your pelvis into me as your balls hit off my ass. I lean back, throwing my head back, my tits point up as you run your hand from my neck down over my breasts to my pussy and then play with my clit, your cock sliding in and out of my tight pussy as I squeeze harder around your thick shaft.

Leaning into you and riding your cock harder you whisper "fuck me hard" in my ear. Grinding up and down on your cock and reaching down to cup and squeeze your balls as you feel your cock fill with cum and you burst inside me. Pumping your hot cum inside me, still thrusting as you fill my pussy, pushing deeper with each thrust as my orgasm builds and radiates through my whole body, making me shake as I climax and cum over your cock, dripping down over your balls. 

"Still cold?" you whisper, as I collapse onto your chest. "No! I think I'm more than warmed up now!" 

K x

By *exysue22Woman
over a year ago

dublin

Fab story so wet now xx

over a year ago

Great part 2