Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The thrill of only us knowing

Jump to newest

By *ild imagination OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Basildon

Can't explain why I find the thought so exciting so please don't judge me for it. Would love to know if I'm not alone with this?? The thought of a friendship with another couple and she gets a little d*unk 1 night and let's slip that she finds the idea of something a little different or a fetish type thing a real turn on but he is dead against it for what ever reason. Over time and several more social meets we start privately joke about it but with a sexy look in each others eyes. It's now starting to turn me on and get my imagination going picturing in my head us actually doing it for real staring into her eyes seeing the pleasure she's getting. So I decided to tell her I love to help her make it a reality and our passionate secret to which she agreed so it happened. The thought of us being out as couples again knowing it's our naught secret as we look at each other then just carry on as normal. I know its not right and dishonest but if he wouldn't do it for her she's entitled to have her experience knowing her secrets safe with me as we both have the same to loose.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ild imagination OP   Man
20 weeks ago

Basildon

May be its just me then?? Or anyone think it'd strange?

By *vbiker2TV/TS
20 weeks ago

morpeth

No its not just you many years ago I ended up helping my commanding officers wife with her fantasy every time I picked them up to go out for night I knew what she was thinking and wearing under her dress

By *andy IanMan
20 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

There is many a wife with a secret like this to hide

Post new Message to Thread