Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time story start

Jump to newest

By *itradielad OP   Man
20 weeks ago

cardiff

"Ant, got some plasterboarding i need help with up the job next week, come and help me will you. My arms struggle more these days since i hit 50" woke up the this voicemail last week, instantly got me excited as i layed next to the mrs on sat morning listening. So i turn to the mrs, whose still sleeping her hangover off, so i begin to rub my now full errect cock against her soft pussy lips. Slowly i start to put more pressure against them, parting them slightly as the head of my cock slowly eases into her. This causes her to moan as puss back, wispering under her moans whats gotten into you this morning as my rock hard cock fully insets into her. I say nothing but in my head im thinking of how horny her old man gets me, hes a typical builder, proper lads lad. Graying hair, can tell he used to be in great shape with a little definition left. My mind goes back to my cock being back in thr mrs, by this point my balls are slapping her dripping wet pussy, her moans getting louder as my cock buries balls deep in her. She shrieks at me im going to cum now, fuck me harder daddy, this word sends my brain and cock into over drive, the sweat dripping from me as my cock glides in and out, in and out of her soft wet cunt, my balls tighten as she reaches around from out lying position gripp one of my ass cheeks to help thrust my throbbing cock in her, suddenly her hot slippery hole is gushing all over me, my cock throbs inside her as my ball spew hot cum deep inside her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *..NemoMan
20 weeks ago

Durham

By *andy IanMan
20 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By *rgasm4u69Man
20 weeks ago

Warrington

By *itradielad OP   Man
20 weeks ago

cardiff

After the mrs got showered, i decided to ring the dad in law back to ask when he needed my help, "call round about 11 but stop by my house and grab me some clean scruffs, got soaked carrying the boards inside" i said ok and hung up. At this point the sound of him on the phone started to stir my recently spent cock again but didnt have time to wank so poped to the shower said to the mrs got to go help her old man, kissed her ehile giving her pert ass a spank then left.

When i got to the inlaws house, door was locked as no one was there i opened the door and proceeded to walk upstairs to thier bedroom, i started looking for his clean scruffs, he usually l3aves them on the chair at the end of the room. Suddenly my eyes were drawn to the full laundry basket in the corner, could see a pair of black boxers shorts, cock started to firm up as i edged closer to them. I picked them up as quickly as i could realising they were soaked, my heart beating fast l, cock now full hard in my grey joggers i look at them, smelling the smell of fress cum as i do. He must of wanked this morning and used them to clean up. Fuck i think now im horny cock throbbing as i take deep breaths of them, pulling down my joggers i realse my fat cock and bring the boxers down, wrapping my cock around them and start using them to wank, thinking how badly id love to taste his cock and swallow every last drop of his cum. As im getting to the edge of shooting my s3cond load of the morning i hear the front door bang, "fuck" mother in law must be back. I quickly toss the cum soaked boxers back in the basket, tuck my throbing cock up behind my waist band and scoop up the dad in laws clean scruffs and walk back down stairs.

"Hey dawn, johns asked me to grab some work clothes for him on way to the job"

"awe thats fine darling, as long as you didny go in the side drawershe replies grinning at me. We exchange a quick conversation and i leave, cock now semi, dangling in my grey joggers with a visible wet patch, i get in my van and head to the dad in laws job site raging with the horn thinking of his soaked boxers and wondering what the mothing law was aluding to in the side drawer

By *ust 58Man
20 weeks ago

london

excellent start

By *ickie734Man
20 weeks ago

Brooke

Never had the pleasure of a mother in law, she had died before I met the mrs

By *itradielad OP   Man