Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Night in brighton

Jump to newest

By *ichaelG76 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Hants

So this is a true story..

Possibly not too exciting but fun and true..

A little risque as invoices some peeps on the site but I names x

A busking band from brighton, named The Big Push, whom i followed for a good while, were breaking up and had the last night of their band tour of uk at home in brighton at the Pavillion.

I was excited at being away but was on my own so i thought i would check out the locals and see if anyine was going or fancied joining me as i happened to purchase a spare

I had a few chats with a few people, couples and even got an invite to a group meet.. sadly i could not make, i wasn't missing any of the gig.

So to book a hotel.. i only wanted a cheap ish hotel, found one on the sea front and central. Perfect!

Research after, turns out there is a club and dancefloor downstairs, rainbows on the website.. all starting to make sense, could be interesting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lowryderMan
21 weeks ago

Stafford

By *ichaelG76 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Hants

So talking to a few people, a lovely quirky lady messages me and we chat a bit, she likes the group and is interested.

Nothing naughty per se with the chat, i'm just looking for company, which is true so we arrange to meet an hour before the gig, go for a drink and go from there..

All sorted, i can relax and have a good day, night when it comes.

The day arrives and i take the day so i can arrive early, check in and have a mooch, love Brighton and enjoy the vibe.

I wink at a few profiles, update my status 'brighton here i come' and head off. Stop for a coffee and check my phone. A couple of winks, an older man and a similar age slightly younger TV who I message back and receive an invite.

Well she looks stunning, sexy, athletic so who am I to refuse.. not expected but certainly a nice surprise.

By *ichaelG76 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Hants

Post code in sat nav i set off on my unexpected pit stop..

I ask can i bring anything and pick up some rose en route, small ferero roche just because and i turn up not empty handed.

The door opens and this vision appears before me, sexy silk underwear popping out of a short skirt and negligie draped over her shoulders. Lovely little house east of brighton, i get a pecknon the lips, lovely lips, lipstick.. the blood starts to flow..

We both sit with a glsss of winr, have a chat, she's close enough so our hands can touch each others legs, we leannin and kiss.. mm bloody hell she is sexy, she stands and leads me to the bed room.. i excuse my myself en route and ensure i'm clean after 2 hours travelling in the car. I walk in the bedroom, shes just in her underwear and walks upto me and starts kissing me whilst we let our hands roam on each other.

Slowlybshe underesses me, pulls at me belt and is a little more urgent now, i want to taste this as she takes my ever growing cock in her hand and kisses me again.

By *ichaelG76 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Hants

She slides down my body and takes me in her mouth, just the tip at first and then shows me the lipstick around my cock.. before going as deep as she can, i hold her there for a bit.. she struggles a little and pulls back before calling me cheeky, spitting on my cock and and walking as she stands up and walks me harder as she kisses me, biting my lip mm

By *ickylouCouple
21 weeks ago

Bi

Nice.

By *ichaelG76 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Hants

You are naughty arent you, she says as i'm feeling her through her knickers.. your turn then as she encourages me to my knees and pulls her knickers aside and guides her cock towards my mouth..

I take it willingly, i'm not that experienced but i'm not passing up this chance as i get encouraging moaning response from her as i lick and suck her cock getting bigger in my mouth.

Willingly i enjoyed pleaing her for a while before she guidied me up, we tasted each others cocks on our tongues as we kissed again and she pushed me back on the bed.. crawled over me, pulled up my top and nibbled my nipple before working her way down.. she took my balls in her.mouth and wanked me whilst she did it..

OMG.. this drove me over the egde..i could not hold back, she sensed the and quickly took me in her mouth and kept wanking me as i started to cum.. don't stop, omg i had a multiple orgasm in her mouth, she kept wanking me and i came a second time..

she swallowed i think, I heard, saw her gulp as she came up but she came over to me and kissed me, pushing my own cum back in my mouth.. salty, hot, sexy.. wow first for me.. so sexy..

Nice intro Brighton

By *ichaelG76 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Hants

I say my goodbyes and head into town and find the hotel,

Nice, quiet for now and check in, get myself showered and reflect on the hot meet i just had.

My phone goes, kate is in town and making her way to the hotel in next hout which is perfect timing to get a drink and sit on the patio to check my surroundings.

Heading downstairs, i grab a pint, yep, this is definetly a gay hotel and after chatting ti the bar staff they say it gets busy later and there is a club downstairs.. could be interesting.

I grab my drink and rrlax watching the world go by waiting for my date for the night.

By *cotty909Man
21 weeks ago

tranent

By *ig daddy 1969Man
21 weeks ago

manchester

By *yrman57Man
21 weeks ago

Ayr

Hope Kate is your earlier meet !!!

By *ichaelG76 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Hants

Sorry for poor execution, typing on phone and just commiting memories down..

By *elly61TV/TS
21 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

By *ichaelG76 OP   Man
21 weeks ago

Hants

Anyway, onto my second pint and Kate phones, she's arrived and at the bar having come in the side entrance..

Forgive me, we have shared photo's and Kate is a quirky London/brighton lass, late 30's two tone black/white hair giving Cruella de vil vibes but seems nice, funny when we corresponded.

Bo nasty surprises when we meet although she does seem a little wired.. i'm putting down to her quirkiness

We exchange pleasentries about our day (ok i omit my early entanglement from my story).. but i do notice she's had two double gins to settle the nerves whilst i'm on my second pint..

We decide to mooch onwards, stop at a lovely little tapas place around the corner from the gig.. 1 pint/ 2 double g&ts again. All is good, i pay, my treat after all .

We get in, I buy more drinks and we enjoy the gig, Kate buys a round, shes dancing, we're singing.. she throws her arms around me and says thank you for bringing me out and gives me a massive snog.. nice surprise. I go with it

Bit of a funk fest boogie, couple more snogs and the gig ends. Great night.. so what next..

We are taling to two other people on way out, Kate goes to the loo and i say i'll wait outside the gig doors, no drama.. usual crowd outside and a few bars.

20 minutes later (urgh)

Her phones dead, no answer but she pops finally into view with a doubke g&t in each hand, swaying a bit.. uh oh!

Pubs are closing so we stroll back, being a gent.. i ask how she gets home from here as want to make sure she gets home safe.. shes acting a bit weird at this time.. warning bells.

She says i'll come back to your hotel, sways some more. Are you sure i ask, kate says that doesnt mean we're having sex, sways some more.

I'm not expecting anything i state and say i'll get her a taxi, she shouts at me i dont need your help... fuck me this got weird quickly.

Shes crossed her arms, tells me to leave her alone, she doesnt need anyone's help.

I'm in a strange town, its her home town, i try to say i eant to make sure sure she gets home safely but niw i look like the weirdo as shes telling me to leave her alone.

People are starting to stare. I've done my best, fuck this. I'm off!

By *ndrea54TV/TS
20 weeks ago

cambridge

Got to love the stroppy ones, you can't do right for doing wrong!!

By *lugoneMan
20 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

I'm in Brighton with my wife this weekend any where good to go??

By *aughtywifeyWoman
20 weeks ago

close

By *cott60Man
20 weeks ago

Perth

By *ormladMan
20 weeks ago

ayr / glasgow