Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Neighbour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
21 weeks ago

Having had a few encounters on here with few people my neighbour has noticed some comings and goings , to be honest im not discreet if u get what i mean but my neighbour is nothing but friendly she smiles and says hi we chat from time to time and even somtimes shes asked me over to talk on her doorstep about things happening in the street i like her but i keep my distance as i wouldnt wanna make living next to her awkward but i do like to throw caution to the winnd when i have company and im pretty sure its been noticed . But i do try not to mention anything or say to much but one evening when i was just heading out to pick up some takeaway i was just about to go past her flat when the door opened and she called my name so i stopped she called me over she was all smiles and asked me how my evening was going i thought nothing of it and replied what i was doing and asked if shed like anything from the takeaway . That was when she asked ever so politely of course she didnt want any takeawy but aaked about people visiting ,i quickly replied they were just friends and i was sorry if i disturbed her she smiled and said no of course not but if ur going to get naked at the door again could u open it a bit more i couldnt see your cock clearly enough ,my mind was racing and i quickly went into apoligy mode but b4 i could say to much else she waved her hand and said please stop there was no need and that she knew everthing and proceeded to get her phone out of her pocket, she fiddled with it then said is this you and she showed me a pic of me totally naked on my fab page, i was totally stumped what to say so i nodded and said yes and then a thought raced through my head how did she know and is she on fab, so i asked how did she find out she then admitted she had caught one of my vistors coming out of my flat ad asked how we knew each other as she was curiouse about all the comings and goings and apparently had been told about fab website so she had looked it up and found my profile and yes she had created a profile, but nothing else yet , i said ok i will try to be more discreet as did not no what else to say she smiled and said your pictures arent discreet i didnt no what to say she said i think u had best come in and walked into her flat, i stood there for a minute and she turned round and said u coming in so i proccedded to only to be told to stop no u misunderstood ur not coming in here dressed she said ur not coming in here as my neighbour ur coming in here as my first fab guest get undressed like u were the other day i want to see it all, i was slightly taken aback but was turned on so i stepped into her hallway and procceded to get undressed like she asked while she stood there watching me i got down to my boxers and stopped ,feeling a little bit nervouse for the first time and she looked at me and said take them off are u sure she nodded and said i want to see everything, so i peeled them down to reveal my cock which was semi hard she stood there so i asked do u like what u see she nodded and then said is that as big as u get pointing at my cock i replied i was nervouse and no she smiled and said so was she she then said i prefer u shaved she said taking out her phone she pointed at a pic of me freshly shaved cock and body it had been a while since i had taken that pic i then asked if i could see her i was dying to touch her she then said i think u had best come upstairs i wanna help u with that she said then walked upstairs i followed but instead of taking me to her bedroom she walked into her bathroom i followed i so wanted her now so i grabbed her from behind and started kissing her kneck she was fiddling with a cupboard in bathroom she turned around and said no kissing she had a tube of cream in her hand squeezed it out onto her hand and procceded to rub it into my chest i said can i see u naked she then said no its not big enough i want my first fab to be big she then grabbed my cock and procceded to rub the cream all over my body it was then that i realised it was veet she said i want to see u hairless like in picture and turned the shower on and told me to get in and she washed my body off i was rock solid dying to touch her she was soaked as i tried to get her as wet as possible she then turned off the shower looked at me and went back to her cupboard and pulled out a razor and shaved the rest of my hair off my chest and down my body to my cock i was so hard by then i asked if i could help her out of her wet clothes she was kneeling down in front of me she said she was shy and wasnt sure about doing anything at the moment and was enjoying seeing me naked and wanted to see my naked hairless body but wanted to see how big i could get and she then grabbed my cock and started to rub my cock whilst shaving my balls all i could think about was getting her naked and fucking her by now, and she looked amazing soaking wet and i could quite clearly see her bra throgh her shirt i asked her if she was turned on she said yes but wasnt ready to do anything yet i asked her why not she then reached for her phone again and fiddled with it and showed me another pic on fab of a women called lula she seemed to be sorrounded by naked men i asked if that turned her on she replied yes that she liked my cock and was enjoying her first fab experiance but wanted that very much she then got off her knees stood back i asked if she was happy with what she saw she replied yes but if u want to get me naked and fuck me i want lots big hard cock and she grabbed my cock and procceded to tell me about what she wanted her fab experiance with lots of men to be like whilst she wanked my cock she told me what shed like all the men to do to her and vigourously started wanking harder making me very hard she seemed very pleased and said she wanted to be fucked in every hole and i could take my pick my cock was twitching by then she looked at me said wait a minute handed me her phone got on her knees and began to slowly wank my cock off again she then said take as many pics as u can she then started licking and sucking my balls whilst i fiddled with her phone whilst still wanking my cock i started taking pics she seemed very happy and my cock was at bursting point she asked me if i was about to come i replied almost she replied get lots of pictures and then ran her tongue from my balls all the way up my cock to my helmet and that was it i came covering her face and neck she rubbed my cock all over her face and down to her shirt making sure she was coverd whilst i took pics she looked very slutty with cum dripping off her nose it was a way i had never imagined her or thought of her being having always tried to keep as duscreet as i could around my neughbour she then got up said can i have a look and i handed her phone she fiddled with her phone and then showed me her fab profile which she had just added her photos to she seemed very pleased and asked and showed me her favourite pic of my cock shooting cum all over her face which she had made her profile pic i was definatly ready for round 2 hoping to get her naked this time i asked if she wanted a hand if she wanted to get out of her soaking wet cum soaked clothes as she wiped her face off with her shirt she replied with a smile come back with some friends and we will see now lets get u dressed we went downstairs where my clothes were in a heap on the floor she helped me get dressed running her hands over my smooth body i tryed to kiss her but she said not this time and i was hard again she could tell she opened the door grabbed my cock through my clothes i coldnt help putting my hands on her soaking wet tits through her clothes she said thank u for my first fab experiance i started to unbotton her shirt she smiled and stopped me and said thats for next time u will be back and next time ill be naked fucking lots of men for now u will just have to go home and watch me from your window with that she undid my trousers pulled my cock out she said go home and watch and closed the door and left me standing there i felt so turned on i had never imagined my neighbour in this way and had tried weeks to be a discreet as possible i quickly went home forgetting about the take away remebering what she said about watching from the window i got in went into my bedroom to look through my window and she was stood clearly in her window her knickers off she peeled off her soaking wet shirt to reveal her bra she had her hand on her shaven pussy already she was looking straight at me she then went to her bedside table and pulled out what looked like a big vibrator she didnt pause she came back to the window and without hesitation slid it straight up her i could tell she was very horny and wet she stood there vigourously fucking herself with her big vibrator in the window i was aware that i was probably not the only one who could see she wasnt discreet at all fucking herself she looked amazing i could see she was very wet then all of a sudden she stopped turned picked up her phone and fiddled with it and a messsage suddenly apeared on my fab page and as i looked up the curtains closed the message read i hope you enjoyed but what happens next is a bit too xrated for all the neighbours to see come watch anytime but dont take to long to find some friends or ull be watching from your window as i find my own now if u dont mind im going to lube up my bum hole see if this monster cock fits up there getting it ready for a pounding and she left it there with a wink

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *..NemoMan
21 weeks ago

Durham

More please

By *ig daddy 1969Man
21 weeks ago

manchester

By *oppy12Man
21 weeks ago