Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

An old friend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
34 weeks ago

The buzz of the new starter at work was the main topic of the morning as I joined the meeting at work… usual stuff discussed then the topic of the new starter… being a place of work dominated by men any hint of a lady joining the team drew out the testosterone levels… the buzz was she was from a nearby company and local but no name was mentioned… the female members just said that we had a lot of perverts on site.

It came to lunch time and a knock on the office door my HR mgr walked in and introduced Sammy as our new sales administrator… I looked round smiled stood up and shuck her hand… “well well hello again, how are you Sam?”

She smiled back… “well it’s nice to see a familiar face, I’m very well and you?”

“Oh you two know each other?”

“Yes we do Sam and I were colleagues at a previous company but it was many yrs ago… 20 yrs??”

“Yes it was I left in early 2000s”

“Well it’s nice to see you again and if I can help with anything please give me a shout”

“Oh I will, thank you Craig”

With that the HR mgr and Sammy walked left.

I was buzzing… Sammy was two yrs younger than me, 5ft 4 size 12ish and had a fabulous pair of tits and a gorgeous ass, lovely blonde hair… my time at work is going to improve.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *ornyabdnguyMan
34 weeks ago

inverurie

Reply privately

By *yrman57Man
34 weeks ago

Ayr

Extremely promising.

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
34 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
34 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
34 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *overt711CoolMan
34 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Sammy’s first week was set out for her induction, I had Thursday afternoon 4-5pm slot.

I ran her through the system and basics as she would have some interaction with myself in her upcoming new position.

As our hour moved along we chatted work and some personal stuff, I knew she had moved away down south then recently back up north, she told me she had a son but he now lives with his dad down south which was hard for her, but as he is in a football academy it proved sense… we chatted about my situation being married and how that was.., she seemed keen but I didn’t get the feeling of anything else.

5pm came and went and as we checked the block realising it was gone 5:30, she asked if I had many late nights at work, told her too many and she may also have them as work loads are to increase with new business.

We wrapped it up and both left, as she didn’t drive I offered her a lift home.

We drove to a side of town I knew and she was renting an apartment in a very quiet block.

She told me they were mainly retired ppl and it was lovely and quiet all week, just ppl can get nosy.

She leaned over gave me a kiss on the cheek and said good night.

I went home and thought of her all night.

The following day I got in to work it was a lovely sunny day, at my desk thena knock on the door, Sammy stood there in a knee length white lacy dress with wedges on her feet and her pretty toes on view her bust looked amazing in the dress… she saw me staring and stepped forward.. “good morning, are you ok”

“Oh oh yes… you look great”

“Well thank you Craig… you up for lunch today?”

“Yeah sure, 12:30 Ok?”

“Great see you then”

I was bulging and thinking how fucking hot she looked…,

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
34 weeks ago

louth

Good start

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
34 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *rodigalMan
34 weeks ago

sunderland

Nice

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
34 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *j47Man
34 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
34 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *innymac34Man
34 weeks ago

Clare

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
34 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
34 weeks ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *ayarMan
34 weeks ago

Wirral

Liking this

Please go on

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
34 weeks ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *en4funoxonMan
34 weeks ago

Banbury

Think concentrating on work is out of the window!

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
34 weeks ago

Swindon

Great story

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
34 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
34 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

Great build up so far

Reply privately

By *elliesCouple
34 weeks ago

Darlington

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
34 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
34 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *iker197Man
34 weeks ago

Hinckley

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

The morning flew by and lunch time arrived, Sammy came to my office and we drove round to the pub… food ordered and a drink then found our seat… a booth with bench’s facing each other she slid in and i sat opposite.

I felt her feet next to my legs… we got chatting and moved on to the topic of relationships, she asked how mine was… tough and loving with a menopausal wife was not easy, she asked about sex… nothing I told her… she made a sad face and told me it was a shame.. I then felt her foot slide up my inside thigh… no wedge on her foot.. she pushed it up and rubbed my thigh, I shifted forward and she pushed her foot against my cock, she smiled she felt it harden I watched as she licked her lips… I moved my hands below the table and felt her foot, soft skin painted toenails I rubbed her foot… she winked at me… the waitress came over and placed on food on the table… we sat and ate our food, her foot had dropped to the floor, she asked if she could have a lift home after work, of course I said.

We finished our food and made our way back to work, I sat at my desk thinking about her and wondering if I could indeed fuck her….. that afternoon Sammy popped her head in to my office she came and sat on the edge of my desk, she told me she had been thinking of me, she then asked me to open my hands, then she held her hand over mine and dropped a pair of lacy knickers in to my hands, she then stood up and walked out.., the knickers were wet and then the realisation of her now not wearing any knickers….. roll on 4pm and the early Friday finish.

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
34 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ayarMan
34 weeks ago

Wirral

Getting better

Reply privately

By *opbomberMan
34 weeks ago

Stockport

Nice

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
34 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
34 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
34 weeks ago

Swindon

So good!

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
34 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *inacmanMan
34 weeks ago

Claydon

Wow. Really nice story. They could be a happy ending ?!

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

4pm came and Sammy was waiting by my car, we got in and drove away from work… she sat quiet with her leg’s slightly open… she looked at me and smiled, I moved my left hand over and lay it on her legs, then I rubbed her inner thigh, moving my hand upwards slowly she didn’t flinch, my fingers came to rest at her shaven pussy, I eased my fingers in and felt her wet pussy,, she spread her legs more for me as my fingers pushed inside her, she was very wet.. I removed my fingers and put them to my mouth and licked her juices from my fingers.. she tasted good… she asked if we could drive somewhere quiet….

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
34 weeks ago

louth

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
34 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

[Removed by poster at 01/02/24 23:16:09]

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
34 weeks ago

Kettrin

Yes indeed and find somewhere quickly

Reply privately

By *eekskinkMan
34 weeks ago

anytown

Reply privately

By *ike231251Man
34 weeks ago

Heckmondwike

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
34 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
34 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

We drove down a country lane and parked up in the driveway of a derelict house… Sammy told me to climb in the back of the car, then told me to lie down… she then climbed through and sat over my face… I began licking her clit, she was so wet and tasted fabulous.., I continued to lick her clit my hands on her ass and a cheeky finger playing with her ass… she was moaning loudly and then without notice she gushed over my face.., oh fuck it was so sexy… as she cum she screamed out loud….

She then lifted herself up moved down and unzipped me… she took out my cock and eased herself on to it, then proceeded to fuck me,,, oh fuck she felt good so tight and wet, she leaned over and we kissed as she pushed herself up and down my cock….. I held her ass and put some thrust in to her, picking up the pace, slapping against her, she moaned louder kissing me more passionately… “don’t stop, please… “ she shouted out

I held her ass tight and fucked her deeper… she was cumming again… this girl was fantastic, I felt her juices over my cock… then I cum too she felt it and sat on my cock… she leaned over kissing me… our tongues wrestling fuck she was good.

She lifted herself up and then opened the door… I climbed out the car stood next to her as she fixed her clothing, I held her and we kissed again, my hand slipped down to her pussy I brushed my finger in to her, she was wet, I pulled my finger out it was covered in cum, I looked at her as I licked it clean then she grabbed the same finger and sucked it… she then dropped down and began sucking my wet cock… licking it clean.

She stood up as I zipped myself up and we kissed then back in the car… I drove her home and she wished me a good weekend.

Reply privately

By *onningtonplumberMan
34 weeks ago

Donnington

Nice one thanks

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
34 weeks ago

Swindon

So very good!

Reply privately

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
34 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Reply privately

By *P69erMan
34 weeks ago

Tamworth

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *atesey68Man
34 weeks ago

audley

Reply privately

By *overt711CoolMan
34 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Saturday afternoon my phones buzzed… a WhatsApp message… I opened it and watched a video sent by Sammy… she was laying in her bed naked and she had a dildo vibrating in her pussy… she was moaning and said “Craig I need you inside me” I quickly deleted it the message and began thinking of what I may have got myself into, the guilt of it all, then my cock was stirring….

I made a decision to get out for a run… I changed out o my Lycra shorts and a T-shirt then set off out, telling my wife I’ll be back later.., she knew I liked to run and would be out for a few hours to get in a 15 miler…..

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
34 weeks ago

Southampton

Please continue

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

I set off on my run with so many naughty thoughts running through my head I could feel my clock stir and a semi was clearly visible in my shorts… my mind was everywhere and I did t realise which touts I was taking.. then 3 miles in and I was by Sammys apartment block… I took my chance and went over to press the buzzer… as I got to the door a lady came out she looked me up and down and I caught her eyeing my bulge… “oh hello young man.. which apartment are you after?, mine I hope” she said with a cheeky smile.

She was in her late fifties classy in her heels nylons and skirt with a blouse just containing her bust…

I smiled back… “I was after no4, Sammys apartment…”

“Oh myths young lady who’s just moved in eh… lucky her, she’s in I saw her earlier, I’ll let you in…”

She watches me in… then said “you two have fun”

I smiled back said thanks and made my way upstairs… I got to Sammys door and knocked… she opened the door.. “oh Craig, wow that’s a lovely surprise, you look a bit flush and sweaty”

Then she cast her eyes down… “hmm they aren’t hiding much, come in”

I stepped in to her apartment, she was in her joggers and T-shirt comfies, I stood in her lounge and before she could say anything I kissed her.

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
34 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *ustgenuineadultfunMan
34 weeks ago

West Bromwich

Idve definitely tried with the neighbour if she was that obvious

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
34 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

By *onnoisseur100Man
34 weeks ago

Woking-ish

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *outhweel2Man
34 weeks ago

Newark

Reply privately

By *innymac34Man
34 weeks ago

Clare

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
34 weeks ago

louth

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
34 weeks ago

langley

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
34 weeks ago

Gloucester

Perfect

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
33 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
33 weeks ago

Nice start!!

Reply privately

By *rodigalMan
33 weeks ago

sunderland

Very nice get the neighbour involved lol

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
33 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

We kissed, her hands dropped to feel my growing hard bulge in my tight Lycra shorts, I turned Sammy around lifting up her arms I took off her T-shirt her breasts open my hands feeling them as I kissed her neck, her ass grinding in to my cock… my hands moved down in to her joggers, into her knickers, feeling her pussy, she was wet, she whispered “I’ve been playing with myself this morning.., I’m ready for you”

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
33 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
33 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
33 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

She dropped her joggers and bent over her sofa, I eased my way in to her Pussy from behind and we began to fuck…

Sammy lifted up I held her tight wrapping my arms around her cupping her breasts, we kissed she took my hand and led me to her bedroom… she lay on the bed I lay on top of her and we kissed her legs wrapped around me, lifted her legs up holding her ankles and began to fuck her deep and hard, her bed was banging against the wall, she moaned loud as we fucked, I was deep inside her with each thrust my balls slapping against her… her breasts wobbling as we fucked.. the noise got louder from us both the bed banging against the wall.. then I felt ready to cum.. she knew it, she shook her legs I let go she punched me back and came towards me, she took my cock and sucked it allowing me to cum in her mouth… she swallowed some then lifted herself up and kissed me… it tasted good we kissed and she licked by body down to my cock and licked me clean… she then lay back down on the bed… and said.. “you better go finish your run now”

I dressed and left… she stayed on her bed.

As I got outside of her door, her neighbours door opened it was the nature lady from earlier, “hello Craig, do you have a minute please “

I was taken back how she knew my name…

“Errr yes ok”

She opened her door and let me in..,

“So your Craig a married man who’s here fucking my neighbour… that’s very naughty “

“Err how do you know me…”

“I know your wife… think she would be very upset don’t you if she found out”

“Yes she would… “

She smiled at me… “don’t worry I won’t tell anyone you’ve been fucking the lady next door… and a good fuck too from all the banging against my wall I heard…. I want you to fuck me too…, but not today”

With that she stood forward she ran her hand over my Lycra shorts grabbing my cock,, “hmmm very sexy and bulging again I see”

Then she kissed me, I kissed her back and held her… she then handed me a piece of paper… “my number, you can text me and then I’ll be in touch”

With that she opened her door and i left.

I walked away and was concerned about what lay a hard but also excited… I began to run.

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
33 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
33 weeks ago

Southampton

Great story- please continue

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
33 weeks ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *olflordMan
33 weeks ago

Exeter

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

I ran for another 6 miles home, showered and sat on my bed, my wife was downstairs.., I texted the number the lady had given me.. within secs she texted back… “good boy, now you can save my number as Wendy, I’m a friend of your wife’s and I also know your mum, I’ll be in touch soon”

I left it at that and deleted her text.

I went downstairs for dinner and felt awkward and worried, but also excited.

Monday came and I went in to work, at lunch I had a brew with Sammy she was all excited and flirty she knew something was up… I told her about her neighbour and what she had said and texted… Sammy was annoyed and concerned for us both.

Sammy said she would have a word with her, I told her not too as not to upset anything and then let my life spiral.

The week went by quietly, then my dad got in touch asking me if I was going to the party of his aunt that weekend, I told him I could make it.

Friday came and my son was I’ll, my wife said she couldn’t go to the party so I went without her.., arriving I let my parents know know Pam out my son, they were worried for him but I said he was ok, I told them I’ll not be long so to get home.., I went and spoke with some family got a and then a while later I felt a hand on my side and someone say “oh hello Craig”

I turned around and it was Wendy…

Reply privately

By *att damonMan
33 weeks ago

Bishops Waltham

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
33 weeks ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
33 weeks ago

louth

More please

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
33 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *j47Man
33 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *andy mamboMan
33 weeks ago

north wales

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

I turned and Wendy greeted me with a big smile and a hug… hello young man how are you?

“ I’m good thanks” slightly confused with her behaviour… she pulled my hand and we sat at a table alone.., she looked fabulous in a above the knee length black dress with her bust spilling out, stockings and heels worn too…

“So I’ve been thinking about you and I think you’ll need to be fucking me too, if you don’t want ppl to find out about what you’ve been up to”

“That’s black mail Wendy… you can’t..”

She put her finger over my lips.. “shhh now”

“You’ll do as Wendy says… ok”

She stood up bent over and kissed me on the lips… she turned to leave… then turned around “I’ll be needing a lift home tonight.. see you in a bit”

Reply privately

By *eloveitsosexyCouple
33 weeks ago

Poole

Wendy. Ooo. Xxxx

Reply privately

By *atesey68Man
33 weeks ago

audley

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
33 weeks ago

Swindon

Oh what a wonderful evening in store !

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
33 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
33 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
33 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
33 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privately

By *laric-DomMan
33 weeks ago

Chapelhall

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
33 weeks ago

louth

Reply privately

By *iker197Man
33 weeks ago

Hinckley

Reply privately

By *innymac34Man
33 weeks ago

Clare

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

It wasn’t late and Wendy had decided she was ready to leave I said my goodbyes and went out to the car, Wendy followed and we drove away.

As we drove she began grabbing my cock and telling me she just needed a really good fuck, her other hand was rubbing herself through her panties… we arrived at her home made our way up to her apartment, I glanced at Sammys door and Wendy pulled me in to her place.

Once inside I was slightly nervous, she asked me to unzip her dress then it fell to the floor, she had a great body and very toned legs she turned and stood in front of me in her heels stockings panties and bra… “come on the drop those pants and take your top off”

I did then she stepped forward running her hands over my chest, grabbing then back of my neck and pulled me close to her face, she kissed me her tongue in my mouth… she was hungry…

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
33 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *eed AttentionMan
33 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

Reply privately

By *untooMan
33 weeks ago

manchester

Looks as though someone is going to be busy and drained

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Will you be up for keeping them all happy

Reply privately

By *j and c 2Couple
33 weeks ago

mullingar

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

She moved her lips down to to my chest she nibbled on my nipple and used her hand to pull at the other, her other hand grabbing at my bulge….. she moved her head down running her tongue over my body, stomach and biting at the top of my pants… she pulled them down and took my cock in her mouth… sucking me and licking the tip, taking her tongue up and down my cock shaft, biting my balls as she used her hand to grab my ass, sucking my cock deep in to her mouth, fuck it felt good… she licked me and then stood up and we kissed, she took my hand a pulled me through to her bedroom… she bent over her bed and told me to duck her from behind… I pushed myself in to her held her hips and began to fuck wendy deep and hard… she told me fuck me hard.. I began hard deep strokes she was moaning loud and kept telling me harder harder… I was really fucking her hard and fast she was moaning so loud she felt amazing… she kept pushing back against me so I went deeper “oh fuck yes.. don’t stop”

Then she let out a loud scream… “hmmm fuck yes”

She then eased away and lay on the bed… she called me on top of her we kissed and I moved my head over her tits down her stomach and on to her clit… she was very wet I licked her clit and she held my head tight against her… she tasted good and so wet.., she moaned and kept calling my name… then she said “fuck me Craig, I want you inside me”

I moved kissing her and slipped my hard chick inside her.. she held her hands over her head I clamped them down against the pillows so she couldn’t move her legs wrapped around me and I began to fuck her hard and deep, I was so turned on.., we fucked hard and fast… bed shaking as we fucked.., I couldn’t hold out anymore I filled Wendy with my cum she held me tight.. I released her hands and she held me tight and we kissed… “fuck I loved that babe… we need to do it again soon”

We fixed ourselves and she kissed me goodbye

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
33 weeks ago

Swindon

So good!!

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
33 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *ushin boundariesCouple
33 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

I got home showered and was asked how the party went.., brief chat and sleep.

Monday morning came and in to work, greeted by a very smiley Sammy she cheered me up with had a coffee chat and she told me that her neighbour was very noisy over the weekend with lots of sex noises and bangs against the wall, I didn’t say anything, Sammy said she must have been getting her own back on me and you for making a lot of noise.

I laughed it off and went back to work.

That night I got home and my wife was sat in the lounge chatting to Wendy… I was shocked and worried, my wife was fine and went to make a brew, I sat with Wendy she was flirting and laying it on, telling me there was nothing to worry about, she just wanted more.

My wife came back in and she started telling me about Wendy needing some help this week moving furniture and she had asked if she could borrow me.. my wife was on with it.

So plans made to hep out Wendy.

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
33 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *iffo271Man
33 weeks ago

oldham

Reply privately

By *hrisukbishareCouple
33 weeks ago

Edinburgh

great story

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

I hope Sammy doesn't see you helping Wendy

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
33 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *atesey68Man
33 weeks ago

audley

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

That day I made my way to Wendy’s, she let me in through the main door, arriving at her apartment door it was open, I opened and shouted in.. walked din closing the door behind me… in here… I followed the voice in to the bathroom, Wendy was laying in the bathtub naked, “coming in?”

I stripped off and sipped in to the tub, her feet straight away playing with my cock.. “come up here” she said

I climbed on top of her kissing her and feeling her hands grab at my dick…

“No furniture to be moved, other than my bed getting banged against that wall again”

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
33 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
33 weeks ago

louth

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
33 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
33 weeks ago

South of Norwich

Reply privately

By *innymac34Man
33 weeks ago

Clare

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
33 weeks ago

paisley

Reply privately

By *orro_sMan
33 weeks ago

Swansea

Wendy’s giving me a windy

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *atesey68Man
33 weeks ago

audley

Reply privately

By *enuine photographerMan
33 weeks ago

Swansea

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
33 weeks ago

louth

Reply privately

By *overt711CoolMan
33 weeks ago

Leicestershire

Reply privately

By *agnar1980Man
33 weeks ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
33 weeks ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *tan7724Man
33 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Wow , wonder if the lady next door gets involved ??

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
33 weeks ago

cardiff

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

We had a kiss and play in the tub then got out dried off and through to her bedroom, she lay on the bed spread her legs and told me to eat her pussy… I did as I was told, my tongue flicking away on her clit as my finger fucked her pussy as I used my other hand to finger hwr ass, which she liked… I continued licking Wendy until she cum and then she pushed me away with her feet as she became ticklish.. I moved myself on top of her and pushed my cock inside her… I bent over and we kissed then she said “Craig I want you be fuck me hard and rough”

I sat up and held her legs high string hold on her ankles and began fucking her hard and deep then getting faster with each stroke… Wendy was moaning and I loved watching her fantastic tits wobble about as I fucked her… the bed was banging against the wall and Wendy was very vocal… we ducked and fucked then she let out a loud cry and I dropped her legs.. “oh yes.. that felt good… now don’t stop I want you cumming inside me”

I picked up the pace again as she wrapped her legs around me then filled her pussy… she held me tight and reached up to grab me and kissed me… she got up off the bed and went through to the lounge and lay on the bed and caught my breath.

She came back in lay next to me and we kissed, then she began sucking my cock…

Reply privately

By *tan7724Man
33 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
33 weeks ago

Swindon

Reply privately

By *atesey68Man
33 weeks ago

audley

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
33 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

So naughty

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *portbilly1976Man
33 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *asseur_9Man
33 weeks ago

Ballymoney

Fantastic story

Reply privately

By *iglenMan
33 weeks ago

Machynlleth

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

As Wendy sucked my cock I lay with my eyes closed enjoying every moment, then I heard a voice at the door way of the bedroom… “so your fucking you way through the block eh”

I looked up and Sammy was stood there, Wendy looked at me and winked and carried on sucking me… Sammy was in her fluffy robe, she opened it and dropped it to the floor she was naked, she came over to the bed kissed me and then at on my face, facing Wendy.

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
33 weeks ago

louth

Reply privately

By *tan7724Man
33 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Reply privately