Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bar meet ;)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You're in the pub with your mates watching the football having a pint. It's a warm sunny summer Sunday.

My husband and I walk in to the bar taking a table in the corner. I notice you at the bar and position myself so that I can see you. I want to see your reaction when you notice me sitting in the corner. You look up just at that moment and our eyes meet, instantly your cock twitches and your mind starts racing over all the places you could seduce me and the excuses you can make to ditch your mates and the football!

Our eyes keep meeting as you chat casually with your mates and I with hubby, they are oblivious to the thoughts now running through both our minds. I lick my lips suggestively, teasing you as I uncross my legs, you peak between my thighs imagining running your tongue up the inside of my soft warm flesh to my warm wet pussy and erect clit, begging You to suck it.

I excuse myself from the table and make my way to the toilets, as I come towards you at the bar, you stare at me as i hold your gaze then your eyes move fixed on my long tanned legs to my short floaty summer dress, nipples hard and showing through. Our eyes meet, I give you that look that says come find me, fuck me eyes telling you now's your chance! I glide past and you smell my perfume laced with passion and lust. You hold your breath for a second, your whole body tingling in anticipation as you feel your cock straining at your trousers to get out.

You excuse yourself and follow quickly behind me, hoping to catch me before I vanish! the stairs and hallway are empty as you look around frantically, I'm nowhere to be found. You are so nervous thinking do I go back to my mates, go to the loo or burst in to the ladies and find me!

Your head spinning until the door to the ladies opens and as an older women leaves the toilets, you catch a glimpse of my figure standing looking in the mirror applying more lip gloss, It's now or never. Your heart racing you push the door open, I look back at you in the mirror and give you a smile a wicked glint in my eye inviting you in.

You slip inside the doorway closing and bolting the door as you slide up behind me feeling the throb between your legs, your cock hardening and straining to get out like it knows what's going on!

As you move in behind me you put your arms on my hips, nothing between your hands and my warm soft tingling skin but a thin flimsy summer dress as you move your hands over my body to my breasts, cupping them, you realise I've no bra on. Your hands wanting to reach underneath my dress and caress my soft skin. You move in tight behind me and I feel your cock rock hard now pressing against my ass as I push back into you.

You unzip my dress as it falls to the floor you look in the mirror my breast round and full, nipples hard and aching, begging you to lick and suck them as you brush back my hair from my neck and lightly kiss it, tracing your tongue along my neckline then blowing a little on my neck making my knees go weak as I shudder and tingle all over, feeling my pussy getting moist as I watch you in the mirror tracing your tongue over my warm glistening flesh.

You turn my head towards you and plunge your tongue into my wanting mouth, we kiss passionately as your left hand caresses my left breast, your right hand dives down between my legs and inside my panties to feel my perfectly shaven, silky smooth and damp pussy. Our eyes fixed on each other in the mirror as you caress and tease my lips apart plunging two fingers inside me I tilt my head back and moan as you continue to kiss my neck, letting myself go in the ecstasy.

You run your fingers over my outer lips then inner lips purposely avoiding feeling my engorged clit as you tease and caress me. Moaning louder you turn my head towards you again to kiss me and stifle my moans. I reach behind my back fumbling with your zip as you wriggle your jeans and boxers to the floor your throbbing cock springs out dribbling and open to the air making your whole body tingle.

I spin you around on one heel and drop to the floor aching to suck your cock and not miss one ounce of pre cum. I take your swollen cock in my mouth, cupping your balls with my left hand and slowly wanking your cock with my right. You lean back on the edge of the counter and tilt your head back moaning in pleasure as my warm mouth and  teasing tongue go to work on you.

There are voices at the door and the handle turns to find the door locked, our hearts racing everything goes into double pace as we are conscious of the limited time we have.

You force yourself to drag me away from this heavenly service I am giving your cock and you sit me up on the counter, ripping my panties off, spreading my legs and burying your head between them teasing and flicking my swollen clit, licking and sucking my dripping wet pussy, running your tongue up and down between my pussy and my ass, your tongue flicking my ass and darting in and out, it doesn't take long to bring me to orgasm as I climax and cum in your mouth. Arching my back and moaning loudly pulling your head away from my sensitive clit as I wriggle and squirm.

You stand up rubbing your now rock hard cock on my throbbing sensitive clit still dripping wet and pulsating as the orgasm continues to shudder through my body teasing me, your pre cum dripping from the tip as you mix our sex juices. You can think of nothing else but fucking me hard and deep aching to be inside me you line up your throbbing cock with my open wanting pussy inviting you in to the warm wet sticky mess you've created and with a single thrust you plunge deep inside my pussy! We both share a sigh of pleasure as you rock back and forth fucking me deeper. Feeling your hot cum pumping up your shaft.

I look deep into your eyes a look of desire and passion and urgency knowing that my hubby and your mates are looking at their watches waiting upstairs wondering where the fuck we are!!

You cant take it anymore you step it up a gear pounding me harder smashing me against the mirror as you watch yourself in the mirror fucking me, raising my legs and pulling my ass towards you so you can get the deepest possible penetration. You can't take it any more as you let yourself go in the ecstasy pumping your hot cum deep inside me, feeling every last drop draining from your balls.

Sliding off the bench I lick and suck your cock clean. Hearing keys at the door we scramble for our cloths and race inside a cubicle. The door opens and the bar manager explains to the lady that he must get that door fixed.

When the coast is clear we kiss passionately one last time, not able to keep our hands of each other. Then make our way back separately to our tables. As you sit down you notice something in your back pocket, you reach around soon realising that it's my panties! You now know there'll be a round 2!!

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Excellent, well written and very hot. thanks for sharing xx

By *elkinbelMan
over a year ago

belfast

Excellent loved it very sexy and horny story just wish it would happen to me

By *araMan
over a year ago

n abbey

Very good read one that actually might happen.

One question which bar? Lol

Hope to see you there. X

By *imples91Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Nice work .. Hot!

By *eelsandHoldupsCouple
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Kinky? X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very nice! I'm standing to attention anyway

over a year ago

Loved it xxxx

over a year ago

Thank you, glad you like it. I'll post another one tonight.

K x

over a year ago

Wow very hot and horny. You write the best on here

By *un24youCouple
over a year ago

Kent

Mmmmmm,very erotic

It would be even sexier if I could hear you say it

Excellent xx

over a year ago

you area brilliant writer mefor very hot and horny stories xxx

over a year ago

my hubby wants me to seduce a man in a pub like this .... we find it such a turn on

By *he_voyeursCouple
over a year ago

Town

Love this! Got me going!!

over a year ago

"Love this! Got me going!! "

Glad you like!