Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sophie's new colleague

Jump to newest

By *randmrslooking OP   Couple
34 weeks ago

london

Part 1:

Sophie had started her new job but over the last few weeks she had been coming home very tired and feeling a little dejected.

On Friday evening after a few glasses of wine I asked her what was wrong. She told that she missed everyone at her old job and that her new colleagues we not very friendly and very cliquey and she didn't know anyone and wasn't enjoying it there.

I tried to reassure her that all would be fine and she had only been there a few weeks and it would take a bit of time to make some new work friends. I asked it there was anyone at all that she got on with that she could talk to and she said they was one young women who she had spent a Few lunch breaks with who was nice and one other person who she chatted too a few times over lunch.

'Oh yeah whos that? I said.

'Oh just some guy whose desk is close to mine' she replied.

'Oh a guy eh!?' I joked

'Yeah he's nice, we've only chatted a few times but he's been very friendly and seems like a decent guy, he doesn't hang around with any of the cliques and is just nice' she replied

'Is he Good looking? Fit?' I asked teasingly

'Erm...yeah... he's ok' she replied trying to sound nonchalant.

'What's his name?

'Mark, he works in the office a few desks down from mine'.

There was something about her response that made me question how 'ok' he actually was. I had a feeling that she thought this guy was a little more than 'ok' and that she probably fancied him.

From our experiences she knows how fucking horny I get where there's a guy on then scene that I know she fancies.

We regularly fuck while she tells me how much she fancies a particular guy (normally a guy from fab shes been chatting to privately), telling me how much she would like to suck their cock, or how she would like to feel their cock inside her, or how she would love for them to fill her mouth with cum. She often brings me her wet pussy to play with after one of thr guys she fancies has turned her on.

Hearing her tell me how she wants another man's cock in her drives me wild, but up until now it has always been guys she has started chatting to through fab with the view of a potential meet, but never someone from work.

To my knowledge she's never worked with anyone who she has particularly fancied, but the way she tried to nonchalantly play down Mark made me think this was no longer the case.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
34 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ocktoplaywithMan
34 weeks ago

Derby

Reply privately

By *jspunkyMan
34 weeks ago

nr rowde

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
34 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *unForRunMan
34 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Good start

Reply privately

By *loscouplegl3Couple
34 weeks ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
34 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
34 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Nice start

Reply privately

By *exymarvelMan
34 weeks ago

cardiff

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *lugoneMan
34 weeks ago

rathmicheal

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
34 weeks ago

Swindon

Starting well !!

Reply privately

By *onnyrottenMan
34 weeks ago

cotswolds

Reply privately

By *uz1978Man
34 weeks ago

Bideford

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
34 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

More please

Reply privately

By *oolhand100Man
34 weeks ago

belfast

Anymore to this

Reply privately

By *ig daddy 1969Man
34 weeks ago

manchester

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

"Anymore to this "

More coming soon

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
34 weeks ago

aylesbury

This could be good

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
34 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
34 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Good start

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

A few weeks went by and she seemed happier at work, she had made a few more friends and she would occasionally mention Mark and say how she was chatting to him at lunch about this, that, or the other. Just general trivial stuff.

This continued for few weeks with mentions of Mark becoming more and more regular, he was being mentioned daily now. I realised that she might have a thing for this guy. The thought of her fancying Mark, spending her lunch breaks with him got my cock twitching, and made me really horny. I had also noticed an increase her sex drive in recent weeks and we were now fucking daily, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, whenever we fucked her pussy was soaking wet and was definitely wetter than usual.

One Tuesday she tells me that she's been invited to pub with a few people from work. Claire from finance was leaving and a few of them were going to the pub on Friday. When Friday finally arrived i asked Sophie is she was planningon going to the work do later.'

'Yeah I'll probably go for a bit but won't stay long, I don't know many people there, but I'll go for a bit' she said.

'do you know anyone who is going?' I probed. I was really hoping she was going to say Mark was going!

'Yeah there's a few people I know who are going' she replied. No mention of Mark...I decided to probe a bit deeper.

'Is Mark going?, you get one well with him don't you?'

'Yeah, he said he was going to come for a bit'

I couldn't help myself and jokingly said 'i bet you wouldn't mind him cumming in you for a bit would you!" I said it jest but also to test the waters to see her response. I wasn't expecting the response she gave! She looked me dead in the eye, with a cheeky smile came back with 'No I wouldn't mind that one bit actually, in fact I like the idea of that very much, that would be amazing"

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *ayarMan
34 weeks ago

Wirral

Hope she gets what she wants

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
34 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Reply privately

By *onnyrottenMan
34 weeks ago

cotswolds

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
34 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
34 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
34 weeks ago

Swindon

Building nicely!

Reply privately

By *jspunkyMan
34 weeks ago

nr rowde

Reply privately

By *o3somesMan
34 weeks ago

Luton

Reply privately

By *ritymindMan
34 weeks ago

weston

Reply privately

By *uzzer32Couple
34 weeks ago

Birmingham

Reply privately

By *ivek68Man
34 weeks ago

york

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
34 weeks ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
34 weeks ago

cheltenham

Nice

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
34 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

Part 3

The cat was out of the bag, I had suspected she had fancied him for a while but now she had openly admitted to wanting his cum inside her.

"Ha I knew you fancied him,You dirty little slut, tell me more about him then!"

Sophie went on to tell me that Mark was the same age as us (38) 6ft tall, with dark hair and an athletic build, he played rugby on the weekend's and that he had recently broken up with his long term girlfriend.

She could see i was interested so she divulged a little more information, telling me that he has been blantly flirting with her for the last few weeks at every opportunity.

"I've caught him checking me out and looking at my tits and arse so many times now, the other day, when we were having lunch I had to tell to stop looking down my top! He wasn't even trying to be subtle, He said he couldn't help it and that he had also been a sucker for a women with big tits, and that he thought mine looked amazing.

"What a Cheeky fucker!, I mean he's not wrong they are amazing but still....does he know your married?"

"Yeah, he's told me many times how lucky he thinks you are to have such a hot wife"

"Again he's not wrong, I am very lucky, I'm guessing you're OK with his attention?"

"OK with it? I can't lie I'm fucking loving it babe, you know I love male attention and it's even better when their hot as fuck, I must admit he has made me very wet quite a few times at work"

"Christ your not holding back are you! have you done anything with him?"

"No course I haven't! I wouldn't do anything without you there, you know that, its just been a bit of harmless flirting,"

"Would you like to?"

'Would i like to what?

"Would you like to play with him without me?

Sophie knew it had been a long time fantasy of mine for her to play with a guy without me and then come home and tell me all about it while we fucked. I had always imagined she would do it on a d*unken night and then come home with her slutty pussy full of cum for me to fuck.

"To be honest I think it would be really hot!"

"Me too"

"Is that it then? Agreed?

"Agreed, on one condition... you send me pictures & videos while your with him and tell me every detail about what you done with him when you get back... and I then get to fuck your used pussy?

"Deal"

Reply privately

By *iona38ddTV/TS
34 weeks ago

north east fife

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
34 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
34 weeks ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *i4cpl!Man
34 weeks ago

Around and about NE, London and who knows

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
34 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *unForRunMan
34 weeks ago

North Ayrshire.

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

Part 5

She leaned forward and kissed me. I could taste my cum in her mouth. As we kissed she lifted up her dress and slipped my hand inside, running my hand up her leg, finding the inside of her thigh and the edge of her thong. I pulled the thong to the side and traced my fingers along her pussy lips to her clit. I teased her clit for a few seconds making her moan loudly, before sliding my hands between her legs to find her soaking wet pussy. She moaned as I easily slipped Two fingers in and out of her soaking wet cunt.

After only a few seconds her phone rang, She picked it up and answered it, two fingers still deep inside her pussy

"Yep OK, I'll be right there' she said and hung up the phone.

'You'll have to finish that later, my Uber's here, I don't want to keep him waiting' she said as she pushed my wrist away making my fingers slid from her soaking wet pussy.

'You can't leave yet!' I exclaimed

'I have too, I don't want to be late, Mark said he wanted to grab a couple of drinks before the rest of them got there'

'So your meeting Mark first?' I questioned.

"Yeah we're going to the cocktail bar down the road first, and then maybe meet up with the rest of them later"

'Maybe? What do you mean maybe?'

Sophie had devilish look in her eye..'Well it depends, I might ask him if he wants to stay there and drink cocktails, you know...just the two of us'

I had often fantasised about her getting off with someone on a night out, or actually going on a date with someone; but now that it might actually happen, I felt a little confused. A whole range of emotions running through my head, the thought of sitting at home while some guy I never met used my wife, made me feel a little angry, a little jealous but also really fucking horny. The thought of it was making my cock hard again.

'I better get going the Uber is still waiting" she took hold of my wrist, pushing my hand away, making my fingers slid out of her soaking wet cunt. My finger's were covered in her pussy juices.

"I shouldn't be back too late, I'll ring you when I leave."

"OK, have fun babe, enjoy yourself"

Just as she got to the doorway of the living room she stopped dead in her tracks, turned to face me and once again lifted here dress. I watched as she seductively slipped her thumbs in to either side of her thong and slowly pulled it down to reveal her freshly shaved bald pussy. She wriggled her hips from side to side teasing the thong over her shapely bum, and past her thighs, she let them fall to the floor, before carefully stepping out of the thong. She then picked them up and carefully placed them on the coffee table looking at me smirking.

'Actually I don't think I will be needing these tonight afterall' she smiled then turned and walked out of the room, not saying another word

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
34 weeks ago

Gloucester

Blimy that’s so hot

Reply privately

By *elly61TV/TS
34 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Reply privately

By *untooMan
34 weeks ago

manchester

Looking forward to hearing what happens next

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
34 weeks ago

wirral

Fantastic story

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
34 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

"Blimy that’s so hot "

Thanks I'm glad your enjoying it

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Oh this is fabulous

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
34 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *idcot58Man
34 weeks ago

Didcot

Love it very horny

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
34 weeks ago

Warrington

So horny

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
34 weeks ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
34 weeks ago

nr stockton

wow more please x

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

East Grinstead

I can see your so excited thinking about it,you skipped part4 and went straight onto part5,looking forward to part6 etc.

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
34 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

"I can see your so excited thinking about it,you skipped part4 and went straight onto part5,looking forward to part6 etc. "

Shit so I did! Yep I got to excited to share the next part.

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

East Grinstead

"I can see your so excited thinking about it,you skipped part4 and went straight onto part5,looking forward to part6 etc.

Shit so I did! Yep I got to excited to share the next part."

Reply privately

By *oppy12Man
34 weeks ago

Swindon

Looking forward to next part whatever number !

Great writing

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

"Looking forward to next part whatever number !

Great writing

"

Haha I'll try to get it right next time!

Reply privately

By *atesey68Man
34 weeks ago

audley

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

Part 6

I was utterly flabbergasted to say the least. It was a very confusing feeling knowing that my now knickerless wife was on her way to meet Mark, and that the likelyhood was that he would end up fucking my wife, with my permission and I wouldn't even be there to watch or join in.

I didn't really know how I felt about the situation but I knew I was horny as fuck at the thought of all the possible scenarios.

I watched out the window as she jumped into the back of the Uber and disappeared up the street.I was now stood alone with only my thoughts and racing emotions. I was so fucking horny and I just had to have a wank.

I put on one of my favourites from my 'wank bank' of videos from pervious meets. This one was from when we met a a single guy in a hotel. Sophie is bent over doggy style on the bed in black stockings and suspenders with a black and red corset. The guy (Jay) is fucking her hard and fast up the arse, slamming his cock into her tight hole while she's moaning loudly and telling him to 'fuck her slutty arse' and to 'cum up my arse'

As I'm watching the video of my wifes arse being fucked and ultimately getting filled with a stangers cum I start thinking about what she will do with Mark.

How far will she go? Would she go through with it or will she bottle it? Will she let him fuck her? Will she come home tonight with a pussy full of cum? Would she even let him fuck her up the arse?

Watching the video and thinking about the possibility of her coming home propely used with a filled pussy had me cumming in no time. I shot a very heavy load, covering myself with warm, sticky cum.

I cleaned myself up and then busied myself trying not to think about what she might be getting up to.

As horny as the thought of it was I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous that I was being left out and that she could be enjoying another man's cock on her own.

Reply privately

By *oobyLewCouple
34 weeks ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
34 weeks ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *amesipMan
34 weeks ago

yorkshire

Reply privately

By *rivate24Man
34 weeks ago

selby

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
34 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

" "

More coming tomorrow

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Looking forward for part7

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
34 weeks ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

"Looking forward for part7 "

Coming tomorrow

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
34 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
34 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *j47Man
34 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *uz1978Man
34 weeks ago

Bideford

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
34 weeks ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *_new_memberMan
34 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
34 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *iguyhotMan
34 weeks ago

Birkenhead

Wow. Loved reading this.

Reply privately

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS
34 weeks ago

my town

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

london

Part 7

She had been out for a few hours now and I hadn't heard from her. She must be enjoying herself otherwise she would have text. Another hour passed, still with no contact. I kept checking my phone I'm anticipation hoping an update would come. As i picked up my phone for the hundredeth time a WhatsApp came through, i hurried to open it "sorry I haven't messaged yet I've been a bit busy..."

"A bit busy" I thought, what is she counting as 'busy'? I didn't have to wait long to find out as the next message came through, it was a picture. I opened it full screen.

My cock was instantly hard. It was a picture of her with a huge thick cock in her mouth, it was taken in selfie mode and she was on her knees looking directly into the camera, while this huge cock stretched her mouth, I could see a hand on the back of her head, she only had the large bulbous tip of his cock his in her mouth and her hand was wrapped out his shaft. It was so thick her hand couldnt reach all the way round it.

I took my now fully hard, throbbing cock into my hand and started to wank furiously as I looked at the picture. What a dirty little slut, I knew it wouldn't take her long for her to get her hands on his cock.

Another message came through: 'What do you think babe? With a wink emoji"

I replied back "I think your a dirty little slut"

Sophie instantly messaged back "I am, it's true! I just couldn't help myself"

Then another message came through. When I saw the picture I almost shot my load instantly.

It was a picture of Sophie, again looking directly at the camera, this wasn't a selfie and had clearly been taken by Mark, she was on her knees with her huge tits pulled out of the front of her dress, fully exposed, both hands were on her knees, she was knelt with her mouth wide open and you could clearly see it was full of cum,... and I do mean FULL of cum, even ana few more drops and it would have been overflowing onto her chin and down onto her tits. So Mark not only had a huge, thick cock buy was also a very heavy cummer. Sophie must think she has died and gone to heaven.

Just as my brain had started to comprehend what I has just seen another message came through, this time it was a video.

My mind was racing with what I was about to see.

I pressed on the video and waited momentarily for it to download and buffer, the scene was the same as the picture, Sophie on her knees, tits out, mouth wide open.

Then the video zoomed in on her face, showing me the contents of her mouth. Even though her mouth was wide open holding in the cum you could see she was smilingly. The camera stopped zooming just as her face filled the screen, the video held in that position for a few seconds to fully show the contents of her mouth, you could see the thick, sticky cum filling her mouth to the brim, it was about to flow over her lips and onto chin. Then she closed her mouth, and you could see her take a big gulp as she swallowed the cum. She then opened her mouth showing the camera it was empty, she smiled, blew a kiss at the camera and then seductively licked her lips, running her tongue a full 360 to make sure she didn't miss any of the cum.

A few seconds later the video stopped.

My cock was harder than it has ever been, Precum was literally oozing from the tip of my cock,and it was throbbing and I was desperate to starting wanking it while I replayed the video.

I gained my composure and messaged her back: "fucking hell that was hot! How did it start? Who made the first move?" I was desperate to find out How the situation unfolded.

Reply privately

By *ayarMan
34 weeks ago

Wirral

Wow

Reply privately

By *heekymrhMan
34 weeks ago

Northampton

Can’t wait for next part

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
34 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *om cat 215Man
34 weeks ago

Derby

More please

Reply privately

By *ucksguy2000Man
34 weeks ago

aylesbury

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
34 weeks ago

Gloucester

mmmm god damn that’s good

Reply privately

By *ameisnawtyMan
34 weeks ago

anywhere

Mmmmm so hot

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *uz1978Man
34 weeks ago

Bideford

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Where's part 8? I've got to wait for the next part.

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Oh wow!!

Reply privately

By *nglishInWestWalesMan
33 weeks ago

near

Amazing

Reply privately

By *ogan WillowCouple
33 weeks ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *jspunkyMan
33 weeks ago

nr rowde

Reply privately

By *annSummersMan
33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Great… more please

Reply privately

By *j47Man
33 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

london

Part 8

Sophie replied: "we'd had a few cocktails, Mark was really flirting with me and telling me how much he liked my huge tits, and told me I had a fantastic arse. I didn't tell him to stop so he carried on flirting, telling me how sexy I look in this dress and that you are so lucky to have such a sexy wife. We were sitting in a booth in the corner and moved over so he was right next to me. Then he put his arm round me and stroked my hair and put his hand on my thigh, then he leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I told him he was very naughty and that I was a happily married women, he leant in and kissed me again on my neck, keeping his hand on my thigh and just gave it a little squeeze, so I put my hand on his cock and rubbed his cock through his jeans. It felt big and was already hard. Then the barman came over and interrupted us so Mark went to the loo, leaving his phone on the table unlocked, I picked it up and went through it, I went into his pictures and found one of him, naked in front of a mirror, holding his cock. It was fucking huge, honestly babe it turned me on so much, I was already wet but when I saw it I knew I had to have it... so I left the booth and made my way to the toilet as well"

I used my thumb to spread the precum all over by Bell end massaging the tip of my cock waiting for more details. Another message came through.

Sophie: "Just as I got there he was coming out, we both new what was going to happen, he took hold of me and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. His hands were all over me, I can't lie it felt amazing and I wanted more. He was squeezing my tit with one hand and my arse with the other"

Me:"I would have loved to have seen that, I'm disappointed I missed it, tell me more!"

Sophie: "well I rubbed his bulge through his jeans but I felt uncomfortable doing somewhere so public, as any could have come along, so... I took him into the disabled toilets. I locked the door and I dropped to my knees, I told him how horny I was for his huge cock, so I undid his jeans and pulled put his big thick cock, And then you know the rest you...I sucked him off, I let him cum in my mouth, then I swallowed the lot! Did u enjoy the video?"

"I fucking loved the video. Going to watch it again now while I wank over you, Did anything else happen?"

"Yeah, but you'll have to wait for a bit to find out, go wank over me being a little cum slut, and then I'll tell you the rest. I want a video of you cumming"

"Yes boss, I'll send you a video soon. I don't think it will take me long to cum thinking about that!"

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
33 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
33 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *jspunkyMan
33 weeks ago

nr rowde

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
33 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *onmacMan
33 weeks ago

glasgow

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
33 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *heekymrhMan
33 weeks ago

Northampton

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Reply privately

By *ack and MiriCouple
33 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Reply privately

By *eddy004Man
33 weeks ago

Toy Town

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Please more

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

More more x

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

london

Part 9

Hearing about what she had been getting up to without me had made me crazy horny and I was desperate to cum again.

I just had to watch the video again. I've watched my wife allow other men to cum in her mouth before, and I've watched as they have filled her mouth and covered her face, tits and arse hole with their spunk, but watching he being such a wanton slut, in a bathroom cubical with marks huge, thick cock without me was taking it to the next level.

I sat on the sofa stroking my hard throbbing cock, watching the video on repeat.

I switched my phone to video and propped it up next to me on the sofa, giving a side view of my cock. My cock is nowhere near as big as Marks but is a decent size of about 7inch with a decent girth. I looked at my cock on the screen as I wanked my dick slowly, and to me it looked good, but as I did a thought crossed my mind...how would Sophie feel about my cock now she's experienced a massive beasty cock like Marks. Mark's cock is by far the biggest she's ever had as all the other guys I have watched her with have either been smaller than me, or about the same size. Would my cock have the same appeal to Sophie now shes had Marks? would she want his more than mine? Would she want to fuck Mark regularly so she can have his superior meaty cock inside her? Would I be able to satisfy her now she's had his?

Either way I had to cum, I pressed record and started wanking my cock harder and faster, my dick was rock hard and throbbing, I thought of Sophie swollowing the cum like a good slut, I was getting close to cumming, the visuals in my head of what she had just done making me hornier than every, I was now stroking my cock hard and fast and it wasnt long before spurt after spurt of cum shot from my cock, it was a massively intense orgasm shooting my spunk into the air, landing on my chest and stomach,the last few shots dribbling down my cock. I sat there covered in my own cum and slowly stroked my now flaccid, cum covered cock wondering if Sophie was also stroking cock, or had she fucked him by now? I realised that it was only a matter of time before she would be in contact to say she has fucked him and that his massive cock had stretched her tight pussy with her undoubtedly telling me how much she loved it.

I stopped recording and sent the video to Sophie

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Come on Sophie… reply back

Reply privately

By *aughty-fwbCouple
33 weeks ago

Northampton

Can’t wait for part 10

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply back Sophie

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
33 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *jspunkyMan
33 weeks ago

nr rowde

Reply privately

By *hynot3Man
33 weeks ago

Middlesbrough

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

So hot

Reply privately

By *uz1978Man
33 weeks ago

Bideford

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

East Grinstead

I'm looking forward to part 10,I am waiting for your wife to have some sausage,its a long night.

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
33 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *imetomingleMan
33 weeks ago

Chester

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
33 weeks ago

stevenage

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
33 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Mmmm she's hot stuff

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
33 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *lmond SkinMan
33 weeks ago

Wales

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *cotty909Man
33 weeks ago

tranent

Reply privately

By *ton_maleMan
33 weeks ago

Shoreham

This is great!

Reply privately

By *atesey68Man
33 weeks ago

audley

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

Reply privately

By *rish10ladMan
33 weeks ago

Dublin

Wow, loving this

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

london

Part 10

" Good boy.... that was nice, thank you!, so you want hear what else happened?"

"Of course i do you little cock tease! tell me what happened next!"

"Fine! So after I swallowed his cum he told me I was a dirty little slut and that I should stay on my knees for a bit, he stood in front of me and told me to clean the cum from his cock, I stayed until i had properly cleaned all the cum off his dick. I did as he told me to like a good girl"

"Oh fuck yes that sounds hot! you dirty little bitch! Did anything else happen?"

"Yeah it did but I'll text you In a little bit, Mark has just come back with more drinks, chat later xXx"

I sat there feeling a little deflated. It was a weird feeling to say the least, here I was getting annoyed that I didn't get the full, sordid report on what my wife had just done in the disabled toilet of a cocktail bar with a athletic, well hung guy from work. I wanted to know EVERY detail. It was all very exciting. I sat at home wondering what she was doing to him and, thinking about what she was letting Mark do to her. It was such a turn on not knowing if my wife was with just having a fun and talking or whether she was bent over taking his huge cock in her arse. Fantasising about the possibilities was incredible.

Luckily I didn't have to wait long to find out the rest of the details.

"Sorry you had to wait babe, so this is what happend next...after I swallowed all his cum and cleaned his cock, he picked me up off my knees and made me undress, he undid my dress and slid it off, so i was just in my suspenders, stockings and heels, then he turned me round and pushed up against the cubical wall, I pushed my arse out and spead my legs, I was very much hoping he would come behind me and fuck me but he had only just cum, so instead he slipped two fingers into my pussy and finger fucked me hard and didn't stop until I came, he was finger fucking me for about 2 minutes"

"Jesus, you are so filthy, I know how much you like you pussy being fingered! Your a lucky girl"

"Yes I am, the best bit was that when he knew I was about to cum he slipped his finger up my arse! It felt incredible, i came hard with two of his fingers in my cunt, and one up my arse. When he pulled out his hand was covered in my juices, I was so wet babe!'

"Oh wow that sounds amazing. I cant lie I'm a bit jealous right now. I bet your pussy tastes amazing right now!"

"Mark said it did...After he fingered me he licked my pussy juices off his fingers...and he made me taste it myself, he put his fingers back in my pussy getting them nice and wet and then put them in my mouth"

"Oh fuck that sounds hot,Has he licked your tight wet cunt"

"No not yet, he was about to go down on me but Inhad been quite loud and I didn't want to stay in disabled toilet too long and get caught so I saidnwe should stop"

"At least your enjoying his big cock, you deserve it for being such a good slut wife"

'Thanks babe, I'm not finished with him yet if that's ok. I LOVE your cock but his is just SO big I need more it, and I want his cum a few more times yet. If that ok?

"Well you've sucked his cock, swolled his cum and let him finger fuck your pussy and arse, so there's no point me saying no now! Have your fun!"

"Ok thanks babe, i'll let you know what's happening chat later xXx"

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Fabulous

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
33 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *igtattodeanMan
33 weeks ago

Ashton-under-Lyne

Fucking hell this is hot

Reply privately

By *igkidexyMan
33 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
33 weeks ago

Bradford

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
33 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *jspunkyMan
33 weeks ago

nr rowde

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

This is so Hot

Reply privately

By *rish10ladMan
33 weeks ago

Dublin

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
33 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to chapter 11

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
33 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *iquor247Man
33 weeks ago

wirral

Reply privately

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
33 weeks ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

East Grinstead

Reply privately

By *onmacMan
33 weeks ago

glasgow

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *orthsouth4957Couple
33 weeks ago

Telford

Great story

Reply privately

By *j47Man
33 weeks ago

limerick

Reply privately

By *oolguyhiMan
33 weeks ago

North East

Great story. Sophie is as cute as a button!

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ove2pleaseseukMan
33 weeks ago