Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A swinging life.....

Jump to newest

By *ypicalmale2022 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

okehampton

I started swinging in my late teens when I posted an advert in what was then Yahoo personals - advertising myself as a naked cleaner.

I got a response from a man wanting me to give his wife a birthday treat and he wanted to set video cameras up to record the action. This was the early 80s so the video camera was a large camera on a tripod - setup ready to press record.

I arrived, nervous as hell, and was greeted by the birthday girl. She was slim, good looking and must have been in her 50's but very sexy...

We sat and had a coffee in the kitchen and chatted about what her hubby wanted. I was to do the naked cleaning while filmed and then I should strip her and help her bath before taking her to the bedroom and switching a second camera on to record the bedroom action....

I stripped and although no sexual activity at this point, at 19 my cock just sprang to attention so I did the cleaning with my raging hard on bobbing up and down as I polished - it was quite surreal.

After cleaning Pam stood up and asked if I was ready for her - I think she could tell from my cock that I was lol

I pulled her dress up and over her head, revealing her black underwear, stockings and suspenders (hold ups were not really a thing back then). We kissed and explored each others bodies with our hands and mouths, then slightly off script I just had the urge to bend her over the sofa, pull her knickers to one side and slide my hard cock into her already wet pussy....

We fucked hard and fast until I shot a load into her pussy....

Then we went back on script and I helped her to bath then she led me by the hand to the bedroom. We switched the camera on and let it record us in a 69. Pam sucking my cock back to full hardness before she rode me cowgirl style.

We switched positions and I fucked Pam doggy style before switching positions and pulling Pam close to the edge of the bed on her back as I knelt on the floor and fucked her pussy whilst leaning forward and sucking her nipples and playing with her tits....

She told me she was going to cum and as her pussy started to squirt I was sent over the edge too and shot another load deep inside her.

We lay on the bed, naked and sweaty....

That was a great introduction to the swinging world....

I will post another true account tomorrow - hope you all enjoy....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By *eandher4and9Couple
34 weeks ago

leeds

34 weeks ago

okehampton

" "

Glad you like

By *..NemoMan
34 weeks ago

Durham

By *ragsterMan
34 weeks ago

Blackburn

34 weeks ago

okehampton

My swinging life progressed slowly after this first meet.

As a solo male I was mainly attracting responses from bored housewives with the occassional couple being thrown into the pot.

The first couple I met were on holiday from Scotland and looking for some risky outdoor fun in the daytime.

Early days of the internet so no exchange of pics just descriptions provided so nervously turned up not quite knowing what to expect.

I was very pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the carpark to find Margaret and her husband waiting for me. Margaret was slim, long auburn hair and wearing a short denim skirt and white t-shirt.

By *astle321Man
34 weeks ago

pershore

Yahoo was launched in 1994.

By *ndrea54TV/TS
34 weeks ago

cambridge

34 weeks ago

okehampton

"Yahoo was launched in 1994."

It may have been Excite Personals then lol

34 weeks ago

okehampton

We walked along the cliff path and chatted, husband leading the way with Margaret walking alongside me telling me they had done a reccy the day before and found a perfect spot along the cliff path.

We arrived at the spot - a small grassed area alongside the path, only a few feet from the path but out of sight by a 4ft gorse hedge but enjoying full sun.

Margaret stripped off and lay on a picnic blanket and asked if I was going to join her. Hubby took a spot on a bench near the path where he could see us but also lookout for any walkers on the path.

I stripped too and joined Margaret who immediately kissed me as my hands explored before moving around to suck my cock and offer me her pussy to lick....

I loved the naughtiness of this encounter in broad daylight, sun on our naked skin and licking and sucking each other.

Margaret then rolled me over onto my back and proceeded to straddle me, grabbing my cock and feeding it inch by inch into her very wet pussy. Once deep enough she let go and pushed down hard to get my full length deep inside her.

She rode me fast and hard until I exploded and shot a load of cum into her pussy.

Then she slipped off and moved down my body to suck the last drops from my cock, bringing it back to full hardness....

She then got on all fours and beckoned for me to fuck her again doggy style....

This time she stopped before I came and switched positions.

The whole session lasted about 2 hrs and ended with us both cumming together....

Happy memories....

34 weeks ago

okehampton

Another experience tomorrow.....

By *ilbert4450Man
34 weeks ago

paisley

By *hrisukbishareCouple
34 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Loving your adventures

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

34 weeks ago

okehampton

"Loving your adventures "

Thanks - i bet you have plenty of accounts to share too

34 weeks ago

okehampton

As time progressed my confidence grew. I found that I did love showing off and loved being naked and would enjoy getting naked at a very early stage and staying naked for the duration of any visit.

I got chatting to a local lady, Emily, who also loved naturism and arranged a full day with her.

I arrived at her place early in the morning and as discussed she opened the door to me, totally naked and looking great. Emily ushered me inside before the neighbours curtains started twitching. Once inside we kissed and Emily could feel my hard cock pressing against her stomach as the effect of her nakedness and the kiss took effect on me.

She pointed out the bathroom where I could undress and join her in the kitchen for a coffee and a light breakfast.

I emerged from the bathroom, hard cock bobbing as I walked and joined Emily in the kitchen. We had a coffee and chat about expectations for the day. Emily was very clear that she wanted extended play to last the entire day/early evening and not just a wham bam thank you mam. To add to the pleasure she said that she would like to carry out normal daily tasks, cleaning, cooking, etc., but even while doing these tasks she was free for me to use - seemed very horny to me so while she was making some toast I thought I would put her to the test.

I walked up behind her and reached around to squeeze her nipples as she stood and buttered the toast, letting out a little moan as my fingers made her nipples stiffen....

Emily continued buttering the toast as my other hand reached down and rubbed her clit, making her pussy juices start to flow and her moans get a little louder. I kept in this position for a while till she had finished with the toast and with her pussy now sopping wet before opening her legs a little wider and then using my hard cock to rub and stimulate her clit until she gripped onto the edge of the worktop as an orgasm rippled through her.....

I then pulled away and sat to eat my toast with a fresh coffee.

Emily composed herself and joined me, letting me know that I had made an excellent start to the day.

The day progressed well with so much oral, fucking in every part of the house and in every possible position.

Emily loved the day and loved the edging with the fucking so we would fuck and she would cum but I would withdraw and hold back on my own orgasms.

I did cum 4 times during the day, twice in her pussy, once in her mouth and once over her tits just as the day drew to an end.

Great day/early evening....

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

34 weeks ago

okehampton

Next installment coming up later today....

34 weeks ago

okehampton

Oops - forgot to post an encounter yesterday...

Here is my latest installment.

My next memorable encounter was a couple meet at their home in Taunton. I had been chatting to Dawn for a few weeks and finally a date was arranged.

I arrived and was greeted by Dawn's husband who led me into the lounge where Dawn was waiting. She was wearing very sexy underwear and a sheer, short negligee (not sure if i spelt that right lol). Dawn stood and kissed me, a passionate kiss with tongues exploring each others mouths. This had been the sign we had agreed on that if Dawn did fancy me then I would know from the kiss she greeted me with.

Hubby made a coffee and we sat and chatted for a while and then there was another knock on the door. Dawn had invited 2 of us in case one didn't turn up - well like buses 2 turned up together lol

Anyway, play commenced with me and the other fella stripping naked then stripping Dawn as we kissed, licked and generally explored her lovely body.

Dawn then led us to the bedroom where she proceeded to suck the other guys cock as I lay underneath her and licked her shaved pussy, tasting her lovely juices as they freely flowed...

Then only a couple of minutes in the other guy came.... Dawn was shocked he was so quick but he assured her there was more to come.

I think Dawn was worried she might miss out so asked me to fuck her while the other guy recovered.

Well we fucked, missionary, then doggy then Dawn on top riding me cowgirl style.

We were building up quite a sweat so broke from the fucking to 69. Dawn tried wanking the other guy but to no avail. He decided to admit defeat and got dressed and left.

As soon as he had left Dawn demanded I fuck her again but, hard and fast.

Her pussy was sopping wet from a few orgasms that she had and my cock slipped into her with no effort.

We fucked deep and hard and Dawn came again but this time much stronger with a definite squirt from her pussy - as she came this time she screamed for me to fill her pussy with cum.

I fucked hard and as I cam I rammed my entire length deep inside her and flooded her with cum....

We lay back, exhausted and then joined hubby in the kitchen for a coffee.

After coffee we had another gentle fuck in the kitchen, filling Dawn with another load of cum....

We met a few times over the years and each time got better and better.....

34 weeks ago

okehampton

Another instalment later today....

By *j47Man
34 weeks ago

limerick

By *ig daddy 1969Man
34 weeks ago

manchester

34 weeks ago

okehampton

I found that I really enjoyed the kinkier side of swinging - things that were a little different...

Angie and Steve were very different.

I met them at the carpark to a local beauty spot. Steve had a Jag with plenty of room in the back seat and smoked glass for some privacy.

They wanted Steve to drive around town with me and Angie playing in the back seat.

We set off and me and Angie were all over each other, kissing passionately whilst taking our clothes off till I was naked and Angie just had hold up stockings on.

Steve kept taking a look in the rear view mirror as angie sucked my cock, then I licked her sweet pussy before finger fucking her to a very noisy orgasm...

The surreal bit was Angie riding my cock just as we had to stop at a crossing - anyone using the crossing could have seen the action through the windscreen as they crossed.

The thrill of being caught just made us hornier...

I eventually shot a load of cum deep inside Angie's pussy.

Angie then climbed off my cock and sucked the juices from my softening cock, bringing it back to a position that we could fuck again.

Angie got on all fours and demanded I fuck her up the arse. This was my first time at anal. I rubbed my cock against her wet cum filled pussy first to lube my cock up, then positioned my cock at the entrance to her arse.

Angie reached behind and guided my cock into the right spot then slowly sank back and let my cock slip deep into her tight arse.

We fucked slowly with long and deep thrusts anf before long Angie was screaming that she was going to come and demanding that I fill her arse with cum...

This sent me over the edge and i gripped her hips and gave one last deep thrust and shot a heavy load deep inside her arse....

Steve congratulated me on my performance and drove us back to the carpark which was now quiet so Angie knelt on the flow and sucked my cock until I managed a small load into her mouth...

She loved that I had managed a load in each hole...

Great day.....

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

34 weeks ago

okehampton

" "

Another memory tomorrow

By *ormladMan
34 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

33 weeks ago

okehampton

ok.... next encounter (these are not in any particular order)...

I had been chatting to a couple and for some reason not exchanged face pics, but had seen pics of missus naked and she had a fabulous body - lovely large natural breasts...

Anyway, they suggested meeting for lunch at a pub close to them - nothing ventured.

I was not disappointed - Val was quite tall, fantastic figure and short black hair which really suited her.

We had a few drinks and chatted about what we liked, Mike liked to watch Val with other men and join in towards the end - suited me fine...

We were getting on so well that I suggested going back for theirs for coffee as I placed my hand on Val's leg and traced a path up her inner thigh.

I then said I would go to the toilet to give them a chance to discuss and decide.

Got back and Mike had left and Val stood and kissed me saying Mike had gone ahead to make sure there were no dirty panties lying around....

We finished our drinks with hands under the table, mine working its way up Val's dress and pulling her panties to one side so I could finger her pussy and Vals rubbing my hard bulge....

We left and took the short drive home to their place. Val did say she would have a shower when we got back as she hadn't been prepared for a play date... I said, I could do with one too so we could wash each others backs if she wanted too....

We got in and Val led me to the bedroom where we both stripped naked, kissed then headed to the shower. The shower was a big walk in so we enjoyed rubbing bubbles over each other before I bent Val forward and slipped my cock into her pussy. With Val being tall the angle worked well and I was balls deep fucking her and reaching around to squeeze her lovely tits until she had a tense orgasm...

We dried and went to the bedroom and continued our exploration with 69, mutual masturbation then Val riding my cock reverse cowgirl so that Mike come join us and have Val suck his cock as I fucked her pussy....

Val finished with DP - Mike on his back inside her pussy as I fucked her arse....

Val had an orgasm during DP which set Mike off shooting his cum in her pussy which then set me off shooting my cum up her arse....

By *ave008tMan
33 weeks ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

By *tephine DommeTV/TS
33 weeks ago

Waterford Ireland

By *ushin boundariesCouple
33 weeks ago

halstead

By *ormladMan
33 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

By *hrisukbishareCouple
33 weeks ago

Edinburgh

loving your adventures

By *cfc1965Man
33 weeks ago

horsham

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

By *evonFbsCouple
33 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

By (user no longer on site)
33 weeks ago

Love it, and down my way too

By *haddy234Man
33 weeks ago

chadderton

Great stories

33 weeks ago

okehampton

Over the years there have been many encounters so I will just be posting details of memorable ones but not in any particular order....

This next encounter was a meeting with a lady on her own. We had chatted for a while and she had a fantasy about a stranger coming to her house, letting himself in and finding her naked on the bed. On this basis no face pics were shared and the day came. I arrived, finding the door unlocked. I let myself in then dropped the latch as instructed before stripping naked and making my way upstairs to find Claire on the bed, blindfolded and naked.

There was excited tension in the air as I climbed on the bed and kissed Claire on the lips, making sure my hard cock pressed against he so she knew I too was naked and hard for her.

I moved down her body and licked and fingered her pussy to a first orgasm.

With her juices on my lips I moved up the bed, sucking her nipples then french kissing her so she could taste her juices.

I love it when a woman likes to do this mmmmmm

Whilst kissing her she opened her legs so I was lying between them with my cock just pressing against her pussy lips.

Our tongues were exploring each others mouths as she arched her back and my cock inched slowly into her very wet pussy....

I pulled away from the kiss and supported myself as I pushed my cock deep into her pussy. I then pulled back, almost withdrawing before pushing all the way back in. Each thrust getting a little bit faster and a little bit harder until we were fucking hard and fast.

I pulled Claire's legs up and hooked them around my neck so that I could fuck her hard and deep.

Claires moans were getting louder and her pussy was getting wetter as she approached another orgasm....

She came hard and then asked me to slow down a little to allow her to recover...

I slipped out of her pussy and moved around to a 69 position for some slow sensual oral while she came down.

Claire took my cock deepthroat as I licked and then fingered her pussy. First one finger, then two....

Claire was getting very aroused and broke from sucking me to tell me to give her more fingers....

Before I knew it I had my whole hand inside, stretching her pussy and reaching her cervix as she sucked my cock....

I couldn't hold back anymore and told her I was coming - she sucked even harder as I exploded into her mouth and at the same time her pussy squirted all over my hand....

After a brief recovery I dressed and left, Claire still with the blindfold and never knowing who had fucked her....

By *ushin boundariesCouple
33 weeks ago

halstead

Post new Message to Thread