Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Natalie’s journey of becoming a slut Part 2

Jump to newest

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Natalie and Rob retired to the bar after their 3 course meal with a bottle of wine. They spoke of their plans for the next day and the fun they had earlier in the day. They spoke of hitting a club that night but the heavens had opened and it was agreed that they’d enjoy the singer in the hotel bar instead. The bar became full with limited space to sit down when they were approached by a guy in his late 40’s asking if he could sit down.

The gentleman had explained due to the poor weather his flight had been cancelled home. He was a suave Frenchman with lots of charm. The 3 got on very well with Andre buying the drinks and telling funny stories of his life. When Andre went to the toilet Natalie turned to Rob;

N - I want to fuck him

R - I thought you might lol

N - I’ve never fucked a Frenchman

R - tonight the night then.

Andre returned from the toilet and before he could speak Rob asked him is thoughts of Natalie;

R - Andre do you find my girlfriend attractive

A - very much so. She is beautiful

R - would you like to take her to our room and have sex with her?

A - it would be my honour

R - the only rule is that we video call so I can see the fun and for her safety.

A - ofcourse

Like the 2 men had done a business deal they shook hands and Rob passed the keycard across the table as Natalie smiled and stood up to lead the way. Holding her hand out for Andre to take.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ameisnawtyMan
34 weeks ago

anywhere

Good start

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
34 weeks ago

Omg. Yes

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *D123Man
34 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
34 weeks ago

Solihull

Reply privately

By *illie B. HardaganMan
34 weeks ago

Leyland

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
34 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ree diverMan
34 weeks ago

Dudley

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
34 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
34 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Sat at the table drinking his wine the call came through and as the phone was put on the side he could see all the room and Andre starting to kiss and undress his girlfriend. Natalie was naked in no time and began unbutton the Frenchman shirt and sucking and biting his nipples, kissing down his chest to his belt. Now on her knees she unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and his jeans fell his cock sprang out due to him not wearing underwear. Rob watched on getting aroused as he watched his girlfriend expertly orally pleasure the older man. Andre then returned the oral pleasure before sliding his cock in to Natalie as he slowly fucked her. Rob had to hide his phone from view as the bar staff cleared the table and asked if anymore drinks were required. Frustrating to Rob they made small talk about the singer and once they had moved on Rob went back to the footage coming from his room. Andre was now holding the phone as his filmed his thick cock pounding Natalie’s cunt with the tattoo on full display which her screen shot. Rob had to hide his phone again as a drink was brought to his table. When he turned the phone over he now had a shot of Natalie riding her Mediterranean lover. Her tits bounced and by her face she looked as if she was climaxing. The phone screen went black as Natalie de straddled Andre. The next shot in focus was cum oozing from her which Rob screenshot before the call ended. A message then came through, “come and reclaim me”. Before Rob could finish his drink Andre appeared with the key card and a huge smile on his face.

A - thank you Sir. Your girlfriend is exceptional.

The men shook hands before Rob made he’s way back to the room to his Slut Mademoiselle.

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
34 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

As he licked the Frenchman’s cum from his girlfriend’s red puffy pussy she climaxed as she cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples.

N - fuck me hard and fast and want your cum inside me

R - was her good?

N - he was amazing lover and so sensual. Now give me your cock

Rob began to fuck his girlfriends used pussy with animalistic lust. It wasn’t long before he was adding his cum to the creamy mess Natalie’s pussy was now in.

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
34 weeks ago

Doncaster

Love the story

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

The next morning the couple decided to stay in bed and have breakfast delivered to their room. Natalie so this as a perfect opportunity to get her exhibitionism kick.

As the waiter put the food down and headed to the door Natalie walked out of the bathroom and gave the older gentleman a great view of her young body and made sure he had a smile on his face for the rest of the day. After breakfast and a lazy morning duck Rob and Natalie got changed and headed out to explore the city. Unbeknown to Rob Natalie had arranged to meet a Unicorn to join them both for a social.

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
34 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

oooh this is getting exciting

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
34 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
34 weeks ago

Wrexham

Just keeps getting better

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
34 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
34 weeks ago

Solihull

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
34 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Rob and Natalie spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon exploring the historic city before Natalie suggested they have lunch and a drink and get in from the cold. What seemed like a quick google search for a pub doing home cooked food was actually Nat contacting the Unicorn confirming where they would meet.

Once relaxed near the open fire and a beer the couple looked at the menu before being interrupted by a short brunette in her early 30’s;

H - hi I’m Helen are you Natalie

N - hi Helen, yes I am this is my boyfriend Rob

H - hi Rob

R - hi. Do you 2 know each other?

N - I’ve been chatting to Helen for the last week and arranged a social. You’ve given me so much cock I thought it be fun to change the dynamic and let you have a little fun by watching me with another. You know I love to watch you fuck other women.

H - I’m liking what I see already you are the perfect partner for any woman.

The 3 got into a chat about fantasies, experiences and likes and dislikes. Natalie and Helen had previously agreed that if Helen was to join them back in their hotel room there wouldn’t be no awkwardness or asking and waiting on a reply. The signal would be that Helen would take Rob into the toilet and give him a bj. Helen knew the pub and that they wouldn’t be disturbed there. Helen finished her drink and looked like she was going to leave until she whispered in Rob’s ear;

H - follow me I’m going to blow your mind

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Rob locked the toilet door and moved towards Helen who was sat on the toilet. He then noticed her panties and tights around her ankles with the sound of Helen starting to pee. Rob looked at her as she smiled and continued to wee as she grabbed him by the belt and pulled him towards her. She quickly unleashed his cock and started to greedily suck his cock end and wank his shaft and kneed his balls with her the other hand. The sensations were amazing as Rob picked up the pace as he grabbed a handful of Helen’s hair and started to thrust in her mouth. Helen fingered her dripping pussy as she continued to suck the thick cock of a guy she’d only just met. She used her lubed index finger to probe Rob’s ass which instantly stirred the cum in his balls and as she continued to probe Rob began to milk his balls into Helens mouth.

Rob readjusted himself and went back to Natalie. He smiled at her and kissed her as he sat down. Helen followed shortly behind and smiled with a closed mouth at Natalie. As she sat down the 2 women passionately kissed each other with Helen moving Rob’s cum from her mouth and back again as their tongues swirled and both enjoyed the creamy present gifted by Rob. As their lips parted Natalie looked as both Rob and Helen and with a smile said;

N - let’s go and fuck

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
34 weeks ago

Doncaster

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
34 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Rob was in heaven as he had 2 beautiful women knelt on the floor sucking his cock. Alternating between his cock head, balls and when they licked up the side of his shaft they kissed at the top both tongues swirling as his cock twitched. Undressed Helen looked amazing with large tits for for petite frame with a small ass smooth pussy. They both giggled when they pushed onto the bed with Natalie pulling his feet so his ass was on the edge. Helen got on top and started to suck his thick cock as Rob lapped at her clit and probed her her pussy with his tongue. At the other end Natalie started rimming his ass and rubbing her own clit as she did so.

Natalie climbed onto the bed and opened her legs as an invitation for Helen to oral please her. As she did so Rob got behind her and started to fuck her hard from behind with encouragement from Natalie as she filmed her man fucking the unicorn. With another position change see the girls 69 with Natalie on the bottom licking Helen’s clit and her boyfriends shaft and occasionally sucking his girthy cock tasting the pussy juices on it. Rob started to pick up the pace and he exploded deep in Helen. He held his cock there for a moment then as he pulled it out his cum flooded into his girlfriends mouth. Weak at the knees he sat down and watch the girls continue to orally pleasure each other until they both climaxed. Rob moved to the bed to kiss Natalie as Helen moved off and spoke for the first time since they got to the hotel;

H - hey guys can I use your shower I’m off to meet my fella it’s our date night and he’s meeting me straight from work. I can’t go and meet him smelling of cum lol

N - doesn’t your man know you play about

H - no he doesn’t and wouldn’t approve hehe. it’s our secret sssshhh

As they heard the shower turn on Natalie and Rob watched the vid of the fun they had just had.

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
34 weeks ago

Manchester Area

Great continuation to this tale of our debauchery

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

As Helen left the room to meet her fella Rob was squirting his load into Natalie’s ass. As he pulled his cock out admiring the gape Natalie looked over her shoulder and enquired;

N - shall we got to that foam party tonight they are playing Ibiza classics

R - yeah that should be fun

N - I’m going to wear a tight white top and no bra to show my nipples off and a short skirt so you can fuck me when we are covered in foam.

R - perfect

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
34 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Very hot

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

As the Balearic tunes filled the air the foam filled the dance floor as the people danced to the tunes as the foam got high Natalie lost sight of Rob as she was totally engulfed in foam. She felt hands on her hips and she started to grind into the hardening cock, she felt fingers enter her wet pussy and then a girthy cock. She was being fucked in the middle of the dance floor has she had requested as people danced around her. She felt the tell tell signal as a cock about to explode as she felt short fast thrusts. As she rubbed her clit her climax hit at the same of her being filled with cum. As the foam started to subside she turned to Rob and smiled, he smiled back as they kissed. Nat shouted in his ear over the loud music;

N - that was great

R - yeah good tune wasn’t it

N - I mean the fuck

R - what fuck. I lost you in the foam

N - omg I’ve been fucked and I don’t who did it

R - do you care?

N - no it felt good

R - let’s get a drink

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

As they stood at the bar having a cocktail Natalie’s nipples were erect and on full show with cum drying on the inside of her legs. Rob had his hand around her with his hand up the back of her skirt fingering her cum filled pussy when they were approached by a guy they had seen in the DJ Box earlier;

DJ - hi are you 2 together?

R - yes

DJ - I’d like to invite you back to our after party in the VIP area of the club. It will be kicking off soon. Put these wristbands on and shower the bouncer on the door

Reply privately

By *abberABCMan
34 weeks ago

ball

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
34 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

In the VIP room all drinks were free and the dancing continued to a very small crowd which were mostly males with a couple of other females. Rob was starting to flash Natalie’s bare ass playfully and grope her tits as they kissed and danced. The DJ who had gave them wristbands came over with 2 glasses of champagne;

DJ - here we are how’s your night

N - good thanks. Thanks for the invite

DJ - nice little show earlier

N - pardon

DJ - that’s why I asked if you 2 were together as it wasn’t you fucking her

N - we know that now

R - Who was it?

DJ - some lad who took the opportunity presented to him. Can you blame him though?

R - haha no

DJ - don’t you mind?

R - no she’s my slut and she knows she can have any fun she wants. She also does as she’s told?

DJ - oh yeah tell her to strip naked and dance on the stage.

Natalie smiled and replied;

N - why don’t you ask me big boy?

DJ - strip and dance for us.

Natalie removed her skirt and dress and began dancing naked on the stage. The DJ turned to Rob;

DJ - can I fuck her

R - ofcourse. Is there an office we can go to?

DJ - yes. Tell her to get down after this tune and both follow me.

As the song finished Natalie got down and enjoyed her tits and ass felt as she walked by. Rob and Nat followed the DJ into a back room as the door closed they realised they weren’t alone.

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

R - what the fucks going off here?

As he looked around the small office there was the DJ, 4 other guys and another woman who was a similar age to himself and Natalie.

DJ - a little sex party if you’re interested. With you included theres 6 guys and 2 women. Laura will take the 5 of us if you want to leave. If not, tell me your ratios.

R - ratios?

DJ - yes 3 guys to one woman or a different ratio.

R - what do you think Nat

N - I’ve taken 3 before let’s go me and 4 guys and you get to fuck the other slut with another guy.

DJ - Laura which other guy do you choose?

L - let’s cut the weirdness this is sounding wrong. Natalie your boyfriend has set this up for your birthday.

Natalie turned to Rob and gave him a deep kiss. Once it broke she looked him in the eyes;

N - I love you

R - Happy birthday babe

N - did you set the guy up to fuck me in the foam

R - no haha

She smiled and by the hand Rob led Natalie to the sofa to the other men as Laura was then led to the other side of room to another sofa by Rob and another guy called Kurt followed behind.

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Cum fest I hope xx love it

Reply privately

By *eed AttentionMan
34 weeks ago

Oxford

Great story

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
34 weeks ago

nr stockton

wow. more please xx

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

As Kurt and Laura dropped to their knees to start sucking Rob he looked over at his beautiful girlfriend on her knees surrounded by 4 cocks alternatively wanking them and sucking them. What a sight he thought as he looked at Natalie devouring cock but as he looked down to Kurt bobbing up and down his shaft to the beat of the music in the next room Laura sucked on his balls. Now Natalie was riding a cock as she leaned forward and sucked 2 cocks alternatively as the other guy lubed her ass for double penetration and with a cock in her mouth she was soon to be air tight. The sound of her enjoying the added cock was audible and the guy in her ass couldn’t hold on now longer and blew his load only to be replaced by the DJ. She was well lubed now for a proper anal fucking and the guy in her cunt was thrusting up with intensity as she was lost in a sexual daze reverting to wanking the cock in front of her. Laura was now being spitroasted with Kurt in her mouth and Rob taking her hard from behind. Laura’s oral skills did the job as Kurt shot his seed down her throat. The cock in Natalie’s pussy then exploded but they stayed in that position as the DJ then added his creamy deposit to her ass. One more cock to milk she thought as she rode the last of the 4 until she felt Rob behind her, she knew his scent, as he pushed into her now gaping ass it wasn’t long before her climax hit that sent the other 2 firing inside her. As the 3 became untangled Laura became bitchy when she turned and saiid;

L - can you 2 fuck off so I can now be gangbanged.

Everyone laughed as Rob and Nat got dressed as they said their goodbyes and walked out of the room she felt unsteady with cum streaming out of her cunt and ass.

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Natalie and Rob walked out of the club and failed a taxi down to head back to the hotel. As the couple held hands in the back of the cab Natalie’s legs fell open given the driver in the rear view mirror a great view. Then in true taxi driver style he started to chat;

Taxi - you two had a good night?

Rob - yes thanks. You been busy?

Taxi - yes pal. Always busy. Your girl looks tired. Lots of dancing?

Rob - yes and a little more

Taxi - a little more. How do you mean?

Rob - she’s been fucked by myself and 5 others tonight.

Taxi - free ride my man if I can be 7th

Rob - what do you say babe?

Natalie didn’t speak just nodded her head and hitched up her skirt. The next lay-by the driver pulled up and opened the door to the back of the cab. Seeking final reassurance from Rob which he got with Rob he had his cock in hand and jeans around his handles in no time. The driver was Middle aged, chubby and balding Natalie had reached a point now that she was to be enjoyed by a cock not the man’s looks. And this guy had a thick cock on him which Natalie enjoyed as Rob watched on as he also checked the football scores from that day. The driver didn’t take long before he was pumping his cum into this younger slut. As the driver got back into his seat he heard groans of passion as Natalie had straddled Rob and fucked him with all she had left in her. The driver had to wait a few minutes outside the hotel as Rob again added his cum to the mixture of men that had fucked her that evening.

As the couple laid in bed exhausted Natalie made a statement before drifted to sleep;

N - how you going to better my birthday next year

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
34 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Gets better.n better.

Reply privately

By *orsetMale34Man
34 weeks ago

Weymouth

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
34 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow!!!

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
34 weeks ago

Doncaster

When are is Natalie going to be the star at the GG night

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
34 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

The week was a little quiet well so Natalie thought. It was the lead up to the club visit and Natalie had decided to have here flame red pubic hair waxed off to have a smooth pussy for the gangbang.

Natalie opened the door to hear a family voice. It was Carl, Rob’s work mate. He had come round to watch the match and they’d had a few cans and was in good spirits as their team was winning. Rob welcomed Natalie as she walked in;

R - hi babe, were you been?

Rob knew full well where Nat had been and she wasn’t going to blush as Rob may have wanted her to.

N - I’ve been for a wax. My pussy is totally smooth babe.

It was Carl that now blushed.

N - Do you both want to see?

R - yes. Carl?

C - eeeeeeer yeah ok

N - 5 minutes boys

Carl was in his early 20’s and was shy and was about to be interrogated by a naked Natalie. He was gobsmacked when she walked into room, and especially when he read the tattoo.

N - what do you think babe

R - looks good enough to lick

N - would you like to lick Carl?

C - I have a girlfriend

N - I didn’t ask if you had a girlfriend. I asked if you would like to lick my smooth pussy.

Carl nodded his answer but Natalie wasn’t finished.

N - have you ever rimmed a girl?

Natalie turned round and bent over and spread her arse cheeks. She looked over her shoulder to see Carl shaking his head.

N - would you like to?

Carl nodded but Natalie didn’t stop there.

N - you ever fucked a girls ass.

Nat was still holding her ass cheeks open. Again Carl shook his head. She noticed that he was fidgety and becoming uncomfortable trying to hide his erection. Natalie noticed;

N - let’s see and you can have all this.

Natalie cupped her left breast and licked her nipple teasing the younger man. Then she commanded him to stand. She walked to and kissed him once, then the second time his lips opened and he accepted her tongue. She moved his hands onto her breasts as she started to finger her now wet cunt from behind. Her hand dropped to his crotch and she was surprised by the weapon he was packing. Eagerly she dropped to her knees and started clawing at the waist band of his sweat pants. In one swoop they pooled around his ankles and she pushed him back to sit on the sofa. She admired the big thick cock now in her hands as drooled looking at it. She pushed her ass high in the air so Rob could lick her holes from behind, getting her ready for the double fucking she knew she was going to receive this evening.

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
34 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Natalie had become an expert at deepthroating cock but she couldn’t manage Carl’s. Not because of the length but because of the thickness of this monster. Natalie couldn’t wait to straddle it and when she did the sounds of sexual pleasure were loud. As Rob offered his cock for her to suck. Carl went from a shy lad into a pleasure giver in minutes as he sucked on Natalie’s big tits and his cock hitting the right spot. Robs cock fell from her mouth as an orgasm ripped through her as Carl thrusted from below. Rob started lubing his girlfriend’s ass and he knew it was going to be a tight squeeze with the girth of Carl. The young lover held her and kissed her neck as Rob slowly made his way into Natalie’s ass and slowly the 2 cocks built up a rhythm and worked like pistons. Natalie was in heaven with Carl biting her nipples sending what felt electricity through her body. Natalie managed to find her voice and wanted to turn around and be impaled anally on Carl’s monster with Rob in her cunt. With a freshly lubed ass she slowly lowered down with a lot of expletives of how it felt. Once she bottom and raised the sight was to much for Rob as he was slowly wanking until Natalie had adjusted to the girth. As she moved up and Rob saw the image of firstly of the tattoo and then Carl cock stretching her ass had him firing his cum all over her chest. Natalie couldn’t take the anal assault for much longer so she slowly moved off of Carl and bent over offering him her pussy. The fucking he gave her from behind had her screaming and the neighbours banging on the wall. For 15 minutes he ploughed into her pussy with raw lust before firing deep inside her. Natalie was left hanging over the sofa unable to move and twitching and shaking as her body recovered from multiple orgasms that put her into a sexual daze. Rob commented on the performance;

R - does your gf take it as good as that

C - no woman I’ve fucked could take me like that

R - well you’ll definitely be welcome again

As the full time whistle Carl said his goodbyes as Natalie made her way to the bedroom and Rob following to lick her ruined and well filled pussy.

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
34 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ushin boundariesCouple
34 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Rob pulled up in the car park of the Purple Door and turned to Natalie and asked for the final time for her reassurance;

R - are you ok with taking on 12 guys and being the centre of attention?

N - nervous babe but excited babe

The couple got out the car and walked to the entrance. Natalie was just wearing heels and hold ups covered by a long coat. She was naked underneath as she thought cum would wash off her skin easier rather then taking lingerie home covered in multiple loads of sperm. The manager of the club was excited that they’d made the journey and walked them into the main area of the club when Natalie noticed a picture on the board advertising the nights “Greedy Girl” event alongside another girls face. Both had a figure next to them and Natalie assumed it’s the amount of men, referring to the throw of the dice. There was 12 next to Natalie and and 16 next to the other woman who looked in her 40’s and more curvy than herself. Natalie questioned,

N - Alex what is this?

A - the top 12 bidders will fuck you and the other 16 will fuck Tina. I told you be hot property.

N - that makes me seem like cheap meat

A - well you do have slut tattooed on your body. And you will get a percentage from the money raised from the 12 guys.

R - you maybe should have whore tattooed on you or cheap meat lol

N - haha I know what I am

A - any questions before I show you the club.

Then to the office to sign the contract.

N - all I ask is smallest cock first leading to the biggest.

A - well it won’t be the smallest first. In the contract I’ve written in that will be me that goes first and your fella last. So in effect you will be taking 14.

N - well 14 isn’t 12.

A - as club owner I’m in addition the the amount. It’s also write in the contract your fella will start proceedings with Tina and I’ll finish.

N - wow 18 guys

A - tonight will be a fun night. I promise.

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
34 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Hot

Reply privately

By *D123Man
34 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Tina’s Greedy Girls event was set to start 15 minutes before Natalie’s with the women meeting in the office.

T - hi I’m Tina. Is this your first gangbang

N - large scale one yes

T - where are you allowing your men to cum

N - anywhere they want. You?

T - they cum in a bowl then I drink it all at the end.

N - wow that’s hot.

T - is this your man ?

N - yes

T - he’s my first. You’re in the stocks aren’t you?

N - yes

T - that’s my favourite. You will feel so used after I love it. I’m in the blue room so be there in 10 minutes big boy.

Natalie and Rob watched Tina walk out the office with her ass wobbling and long bleach blonde hair. Her outfit was cheap and slutty which really fitted the evening. Alex commented;

A - Tina is our resident slut. She’s not missed our monthly Greedy Girls event for the last 2 years. She’s fucked hundreds, she’s something to aspire to Natalie.

Natalie smiled and told Rob to go and enjoy himself. As Rob walked out the office she turned to Alex and put him on the spot;

N - do you want to fuck me here or with me in the stocks?

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
34 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
34 weeks ago

Somewhere near

More please

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
34 weeks ago

Didcot

"Rob and Natalie spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon exploring the historic city before Natalie suggested they have lunch and a drink and get in from the cold. What seemed like a quick google search for a pub doing home cooked food was actually Nat contacting the Unicorn confirming where they would meet.

Once relaxed near the open fire and a beer the couple looked at the menu before being interrupted by a short brunette in her early 30’s;

H - hi I’m Helen are you Natalie

N - hi Helen, yes I am this is my boyfriend Rob

H - hi Rob

R - hi. Do you 2 know each other?

N - I’ve been chatting to Helen for the last week and arranged a social. You’ve given me so much cock I thought it be fun to change the dynamic and let you have a little fun by watching me with another. You know I love to watch you fuck other women.

H - I’m liking what I see already you are the perfect partner for any woman.

The 3 got into a chat about fantasies, experiences and likes and dislikes. Natalie and Helen had previously agreed that if Helen was to join them back in their hotel room there wouldn’t be no awkwardness or asking and waiting on a reply. The signal would be that Helen would take Rob into the toilet and give him a bj. Helen knew the pub and that they wouldn’t be disturbed there. Helen finished her drink and looked like she was going to leave until she whispered in Rob’s ear;

H - follow me I’m going to blow your mind

"

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
34 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
34 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow this is going to be amazing

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *lderWiserNowMan
34 weeks ago

Kettrin

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Alex was in his early fifties, short and with dyed black hair, well what was left of it, yellow teeth with a pervy grin. He wore his shirt that was tight to his pop belly with buttons undone showing his hairy chest and gold chain. His trousers were also tight but they became less so as he started to undo them, as they dropped with his underwear he took his cock in his hand. What he lacked in appearance he made up for with his nicely sized cock he was slowly wanking bringing it even more to life. Natalie licked her lips and moved forward not needing Alex to tell her where she was going to be fucked, she knew it was going to be right here right now.

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

As Natalie dropped to her knees Rob was now pounding away at Tina cunt as her huge tits and belly wobbled like jelly as he fucked her hard with her legs on his shoulders to an audience. Her pussy was alot looser to Natalie’s and he never wanted her to have a slack cunt. Before even though it was sex with others he still wanted them to have a good time and cum. In this instant he couldn’t wait to cum and when he felt his balls stir it was a relief. He pulled out and wanked his seed into a bowl then as he turned another took his place inbetween her legs. As he opened the door he heard sounds of sex and as he walked into the office he watched the 50 plus seedy man fucking his girlfriend who was half is age before she took on 12 more men then him. He was surprised to see her enjoying it as he fucked her hard from behind with her ass pushing out meeting every thrusts and hands gripping the desk. He knew she was close as Alex noticed Rob now in his office watching his big cock please his women. The older man smiled and upped his pace as Nat’s orgasm took her by surprise how powerful it was. As she slowed and tried to get her breath back Alex gave a few more hard thrusts before shooting his cum deep into her womb. Alex turned to Rob again;

A - wow she’s fucking hot man. How did you enjoy Tina.

R - she’s not as tight as Nat

A - lol that’s for sure. After the gangbang she puts a show on of firsting herself and invites others to fist her also.

R - Wow. How are you Nat?

N - that was great Alex. A great warm up for the night. Take me to the stocks.

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
34 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

As the stocks were locked Natalie looked up at Rob with a glint in her eye and a devilish smile as her wrists and neck were clamped in the structure. The first cock entered her already lubed cunt from Alex’s cum with her ass lubed ready for its on fun. She could tell the guy was below average in cock size he was a nice start as Natalie sucked off Tina’s juices from her boyfriends cock. The first had finished and was a little unremarkable but knew he’d left a big load, the next held her hips tight and fucked her hard making her tits swing as she gagged on Rob’s cock. Again the feeling of him withdrawing and the flood of cum down the inside of her legs was testament that he was finished. The next guy slammed his cock into her drenched cock then lined it up to her ass hole she groaned in pleasure with the vibrations of her humming on Robs cock fired a load down her throat. The guy in her ass didn’t last long which disappointing. Natalie felt such a whore she was loving it and so was Rob watching on.

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
34 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
34 weeks ago

Solihull

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
34 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *D123Man
34 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
34 weeks ago

Manchester Area

Oh deary me how very rude this all is

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

As Natalie waited for one of her holes to be filled as she felt cum oozing from both her ass and pussy. She knew there was something happening behind her but wasn’t sure what. Rob smiled at her as she questioned him in a demanding tone;

N - what’s happening? Why haven’t I got a cock in me ?

R - don’t worry babe you’ll have 2 or 3 in you in a minute.

A small platform was being put in position that allowed a guy to stand on it and be able to fuck her ass leaving her pussy and mouth free for access also. With the cocks getting bigger the next 3 took their positions. Thinking it was only one at a time she was even more thrilled she was going to be made airtight for the rest of the gangbang.

She went into a sexual daze as one after another she was fucked. Her loosened well lubed holes were now just a cum dump and the guys you had gone first and had now become hard again were restricted to her mouth as those with smaller cocks had no friction in her slack ass or cunt.

The last cock of the 12 was last to take her. He was huge and he certainly filled the gape of her pissy and even stretched her a little more. And he fucked her with no remorse totally using her cunt for his own pleasure. But this was not all one way Natalie felt such a slut her body was tingling and when she felt another cock enter her ass she exploded in a climax she had next encountered before. The gush pushed the cock in her pussy out and clamped onto the one in her ass. Her knees gave way and mouth fell open which was immediately filled with cock. The cock in her ass was milked with the grip being replaced with the cock in her mouth. Rob now stood in front of his girlfriend offering her his cock, she looked in ecstasy. She felt the huge cock in her start to thrust quicker knowing he was about to fill her. As he withdrew Natalie knew she had received a huge load. The void was filled with the cock in her ass but his intentions wasn’t to fuck but to cum again inside her. Rob kissed Natalie as she was now spent but he had to complete the marathon of cock she had taken and reclaim her. But he didn’t want to take her in the stocks so he released her and carried and laid her on a bed close by. As he carried her he could feel the cum oozing out of her and dispelling the built up air in her pussy and ass. As he laid her down the spectators and participates moved closer walking their cocks watching the young couple make love in the most unromantic of settings. His thick cock made a squelching sound as he thrust in and out of her as he whispered how proud he was of her and he loved her. And when she repeated the words of love back to him this made him fire his cum into the woman he loved. He looked around before he withdrew his cock at all the men wanking around the bed and had a filthy thought. He smiled at Natalie then whispered in her ear;

R - would you like all these men to fire all their cum all over your body?

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Natalie nodded and then spoke;

N - I’m your slut do with me as you wish.

Rob kissed her and then moved and announced to the crowd;

R - No touching she’s spent but cover her head to toe in your cum.

As Rob moved away the first jets of cum began to fire over her. Within minutes she was covered from the surrounding 20+ men. As she lay there scooping the cum into her mouth she gave the group a final show as her hand moved south. Her hand moved over her cum soaked body pushing her fingers into herself as the crowd watched on as she wanked herself to climax.

Alex bought her a drink through and was astonished of how she looked, her auburn hair to her toes were covered in cum. Alex announced that she needed a lap of honour around the club. Alex took her by the hand and led Natalie who was now dripping in cum and leaving a trail on the floor of where’d she had walked. People they passed clapped her achievements, a woman stopped her and licked the cum off one of her breasts, as they made their way to the bar area. As they walked through the crowd clapped she felt like the Queen of Sluts. At the end of the bar was Tina with the bowl of cum from her gangbang and 2 straws. As she sucked from one she offered Natalie the other and without hesitation she sucked and enjoyed the cum as she washed it down with a glass of fizz. Tina smiled and kissed Natalie then asked her a question she wasn’t expecting;

T - can I fist you ?

N - you can try

Rob began to start getting erect as he watched this bigger middle aged woman who is a similar age to Natalie’s own mum work her 4 fingers easily into his girlfriends once tight pussy. He watched as Natalie cupped her tits then bite on the nipples as Tina slowly made a fist inside of Nat. Slowly her pussy excepted the thickest part of the hand as it was enveloped into her snatch. Slowly Tina worked her fist in and out and built up speed as Natalie cried in orgasm. Rob totally forgot their surroundings as the bar was watching on until a warm sensation engulfed his cock end. He knew his cock was in someone mouth and he didn’t care who’s as he was transfixed on the show in front of him. As he started to thrust he grabbed the strangers head to hold in place to throat fuck. With the smooth bald head he know knew it was a male getting him off. Natalie shuddered and shook as a powerful climax hit which lead to her passing out for a short while in total sexual bliss as he watch Tina remove her hand. The gape that was left was enough now for him to empty himself into this unknown males throat. The male stood up and kissed Tina as they shared Rob’s creamy deposit. Natalie was in a daze with her legs wide open and people passed by to look at her ruined young cunt and all agreed with the tattoo that she was indeed “Rob’s Slut”

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
34 weeks ago

Near You

Alex handed Natalie her coat and an envelope stuffed with cash. The cash was a percentage from the money the guys who bid to fuck Natalie and also from those who covered her in cum. It was a tidy fee and a bonus as Natalie would have done it for free but it was an added bonus and would it persuade her to be a gangbang slut again? Maybe. Alex wished them well;

A - thankyou so much for attending tonight. Is you room ok at the hotel?

R - yea it’s great. Nice added bonus with the free standing bath tub being in the room.

N - I can’t wait for a bath.

A - here‘s a business card for Olivia who works at the hotel. If you need anything message her and she will bring it to the room. When I say anything I mean it. Rob if Natalie is worn out from tonight’s fun she will be a good substitute.

N - you may need to call her

A - remember please visit again as you have a life membership. Or if you want to be a greedy girl again Natalie please get in touch.

With that they left the club with Natalie still in a daze and unsteady on her feet. Rob thought she must be d*unk on cum.

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
34 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

34 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
34 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
34 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
34 weeks ago

Doncaster

We all need a natalie in our lifes

Reply privately

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple
34 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
34 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Awsome. Just how can you top that

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
34 weeks ago

Manchester Area

Honey as fuck

Reply privately

By *angtidy42Couple
34 weeks ago

Redditch

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

As Natalie turned off the tap to bath and stepped in there was a knock at the hotel room door. A naked Rob answered the door and a 19 year old thin hotel maid walked in. As the door closed she began to remove her uniform revealing a flawless frame. As the couple admired her from top to toe taking in her long blonde hair her slim frame and small boobs the complimented her long megs and smooth pussy. Olivia broke the tension by introducing herself;

O - hi I’m Olivia. I’m here to make your stay a pleasurable one.

Reply privately

By *pagedMan
33 weeks ago

Doncaster

love this

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

Rob laid on the bed slowly wanking watching Olivia wash his girlfriends hair followed be massaging and washing her back and tits. Once complete she turned her attentions to Rob. Natalie watched on from the bath as the younger woman lowered herself onto Rob’s cock and to Natalie’s surprise she took it really well and slid down to his balls. There she was still for a moment enjoying the stretch from Rob’s girth. Then she started rising up and down his shady as Natalie started circling her clit.

Reply privately

By *ess n BenCouple
33 weeks ago

Didcot

"The week was a little quiet well so Natalie thought. It was the lead up to the club visit and Natalie had decided to have here flame red pubic hair waxed off to have a smooth pussy for the gangbang.

Natalie opened the door to hear a family voice. It was Carl, Rob’s work mate. He had come round to watch the match and they’d had a few cans and was in good spirits as their team was winning. Rob welcomed Natalie as she walked in;

R - hi babe, were you been?

Rob knew full well where Nat had been and she wasn’t going to blush as Rob may have wanted her to.

N - I’ve been for a wax. My pussy is totally smooth babe.

It was Carl that now blushed.

N - Do you both want to see?

R - yes. Carl?

C - eeeeeeer yeah ok

N - 5 minutes boys

Carl was in his early 20’s and was shy and was about to be interrogated by a naked Natalie. He was gobsmacked when she walked into room, and especially when he read the tattoo.

N - what do you think babe

R - looks good enough to lick

N - would you like to lick Carl?

C - I have a girlfriend

N - I didn’t ask if you had a girlfriend. I asked if you would like to lick my smooth pussy.

Carl nodded his answer but Natalie wasn’t finished.

N - have you ever rimmed a girl?

Natalie turned round and bent over and spread her arse cheeks. She looked over her shoulder to see Carl shaking his head.

N - would you like to?

Carl nodded but Natalie didn’t stop there.

N - you ever fucked a girls ass.

Nat was still holding her ass cheeks open. Again Carl shook his head. She noticed that he was fidgety and becoming uncomfortable trying to hide his erection. Natalie noticed;

N - let’s see and you can have all this.

Natalie cupped her left breast and licked her nipple teasing the younger man. Then she commanded him to stand. She walked to and kissed him once, then the second time his lips opened and he accepted her tongue. She moved his hands onto her breasts as she started to finger her now wet cunt from behind. Her hand dropped to his crotch and she was surprised by the weapon he was packing. Eagerly she dropped to her knees and started clawing at the waist band of his sweat pants. In one swoop they pooled around his ankles and she pushed him back to sit on the sofa. She admired the big thick cock now in her hands as drooled looking at it. She pushed her ass high in the air so Rob could lick her holes from behind, getting her ready for the double fucking she knew she was going to receive this evening. "

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

Shady - shaft

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

Olivia’s pussy muscles gripped Rob’s shaft in a way he had never felt before. For a 19 year old he could tell she was quite experienced as her pert tits looked amazing as they bounced along to the ride. With the splashing water from the tub it gave away that Natalie and upped the pace and was now close to orgasm as she watched her boyfriend fuck this blonde haired beauty in front of her. As Natalie’s orgasm hit it set Olivia off also.

Once Olivia had come down off cloud 9 Rob bent her over to power fuck her from behind. He didn’t take long to spray his cum inside of Olivia’s cunt. As he withdrew and watched his cum ooze from her smooth pussy he locked eyes with Natalie and smiled. Olivia started getting dressed back into her uniform when Rob asked the question;

R - how do you know Alex ?

O - he’s my Dad

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
33 weeks ago

Manchester Area

Wow

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
33 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
33 weeks ago

Wrexham

Awesome story

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
33 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant story I hope there's more sexploits to come

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
33 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
33 weeks ago

Solihull

Reply privately

By *evonFbsCouple
33 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
33 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

It was a quiet week after the gangbang with Natalie’s pussy a little tender but that didn’t stop Rob enjoying her other 2 fuck holes, in her ass and mouth. Natalie and also pegged Rob a couple of times as they were still on a sexual high from the weekend.

The couple planned to celebrate Valentine’s Day on the Saturday evening at Natalie’s favourite Italian restaurant and unbeknown to Natalie Rob was going to propose marriage to her.

The day was all going to plan and before they got changed for the meal the horn got the better of them both. With Rob back in Nat’s pussy thrusting away building to her climax his work phone sounded.

N - don’t you fucking dare get it I’m close.

R - there must be something not right if they are calling today.

As Rob withdrew to the disappointment of Natalie she watched his deflating cock as he spoke about an emergency at work. As he put the phone down he explained he needed to go into work but would be back to pick her up.

Rob left dressed in his clothes for later. Laid on the bed frustrated Natalie opened up the app for the swingers site to find a guy to come and help her reach her climax.

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

Natalie found a guy who was looking for a meet that afternoon. Although he wasn’t her normal type she couldn’t be bothered scrolling through to look for that match. He was short, with a belly, bald head and late 30’s. Here was a man who had an impressive thick cock and was prepared to meet that afternoon. Before messaging she checked his verifications and they read very positive and that he always turns up. She quickly checked through he pictures again before deciding to message him.

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

As she sent the message and received the acceptance to the invite Rob text.

R - babe I’ll be back as planned so would you be ready as planned. I’ll be about an hour.

N - ok babe just sorting out this itch you didn’t fully scratch before leaving.

R - huh?

N - you’ll see

Natalie continued getting ready as she did her make up and hair and left her underwear and dress to one side for after her visitor had left. On cue the doorbell rang and Natalie answered the door to Steve naked just with her rollers in. The door bell alerted by notification to Rob’s phone when he opened the recording he saw a stranger enter the house. Natalie opened the door that wide that he also got a glimpse of her tit. He thought to himself not only has a stranger entered his house he will soon be entering his future wife. Rob continued with his work as his cock grew thinking about the fun that Natalie will be having now.

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

This is freakin awesome x

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

Natalie led Steve to the bed she shared with Rob and told him to get undressed as she sat on the bed waiting to suck his thick cock preparing it to sink into her dripping pussy. She wasn’t disappointed as her mouth stretched around sucking this stranger off who had not yet spoken. Once at full erection she ordered him to lick her clit but this didn’t last long as his oral skills weren’t the best. But when he sunk his cock deep into her it made her eyes roll back and moan loudly. What he lacked with his tongue he made up for in stamina as his ass was a blur and fucked her with ferocity. She dug her freshly painted nails into his back as her orgasm took hold. As she got her breath back Steve wanted to flip her over and fuck her doggy but before she did she grabbed her phone and asked him to take a picture of her cunt stretched around his cock. She sent the picture to Rob with the message, “the scratch has been itched”. As she bent over Steve gave her a deep fast fuck that had her screaming his name and encouraging him to go faster. And go faster he did until he filled her womb with a huge deposit of cum. Still no words spoken he got dressed and left leaving Natalie to finish getting ready for her date. She received a message saying that Rob would only be 10 minutes as she put her panties on with Steve’s cum pooling in the gusset. With her rollers out and hair complete she attended to her smudged naked up before getting dressed. On cue she heard the car horn outside indicating Rob had arrived.

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
33 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Great catch up

Reply privately

By *eepfill999Man
33 weeks ago

South Cheshire

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
33 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

As she sat in the car she could feel the cum squelch as she smiled then kissed her boyfriend. As their tongues twisted he slipped two fingers with ease into her cum filled pussy as he pulled them out he smiled and sucked the juices from his fingers.

Natalie and Rob reach the restaurant just on time for their reservation. As Natalie leaves the car it’s noted that there’s a wet spot left from Steven cum still oozing from her cunt. Rob smiles to himself and takes his girlfriend’s hand as they walk to the entrance.

At the end of the meal a waiter comes over and gives a Tenor like song, very much like the Walk’s ice cream advert, and at the end Rob drops to his near and proposes marriage to his long term girlfriend. As another guys is smeared across her genitals and dribbling out of her she says, “yes”

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
33 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
33 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
33 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *eed AttentionMan
33 weeks ago

Oxford

Very nice

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
33 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

Natalie couldn’t stop showing her engagement ring off to people she would even send pictures to Rob of the ring, usually with her hand wrapped around a strangers cock.

The notifications from the door ring bell became boring Rob wanted more of a surprise than that familiar tone from his phone he wanted to find out in a more intimate way. This was by men leaving a love bite on her tit so he knew how many men had enjoyed his fiancé that day. He would also have a fresh cream pie waiting for him also from time to time. The sex between Natalie and Rob was regular and satisfying but Natalie enjoyed spontaneous fucks and shocking people and she was about to shock her friend Stacy. Stacy had messaged saying congratulations and that she was travelling up near them for work and wanted to pop in with a gift and card. Natalie knew Stacy was infatuated with Rob and that she was going to gift him to her on her arrival.

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Reply privately

By *ilkey69Man
33 weeks ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
33 weeks ago

Solihull

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
33 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
33 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

By *ussyeater692Man
33 weeks ago

Wrexham

Brilliant

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

So juicy. Xx

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
33 weeks ago

cheltenham

Nice

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Porthcawl

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

Rob met Stacy on the platform of the train station and with a kiss and hug he took her bags. As he was about to move away Stacy stepped in for a more passionate kiss. As they broke their embrace they walked to the car hand in hand with Stacy confessing;

S - I’m glad you came alone

R - why ?

S - so I can suck your cock as soon as we get to the car

R - Natalie wouldn’t have minded whether she was here or not

S - has she calmed down from the weekend in the snow yet?

R - no she’s got worse

S - tell me about as I suck your cock

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

As Stacy sucked and gagged on Rob’s thick cock he told her of the club visit, the strangers, the tattoo and her pussy oozing another man’s cum as her proposed to her. The he asked her if her fun;

R - what fun have you got to tell me of

Stacy withdrew his cock from her mouth but still wanked him not losing eye contact

S - I was passed around at a party last weekend losing count of how many men ducked me.

Rob directed her mouth back onto his cock and exploded instantly sending his seed down her throat.

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

Natalie had planned to shock Stacy on her arrival and not only Stacy she would shock but Rob also, proclaiming herself as the ultimate slut. And by doing that she would prove she didn’t care what the person looked like she just wanted cock.

She searched swinging site for first someone with no verifications, then she wanted to find an unattractive out of shape guy but they packed a big cock. She found this on a local man called Neil. Neil was mid 40’s, fat, receding hair and a bald patch, he was short and sported an untidy beard with a hairy body but was hung.

As Rob and Stacy walked through the door straight into the living room Natalie was fucking this sweaty unkept man on their sofa. Natalie was enjoying this big cock in her as she welcomed their guest;

N - hi babe

S - Nat what the fuck?

N - Stacy you should try him his cock is huge

S - no thanks

N - your loss. His cock feels so good. You want to fuck my ass with your big cock Neil?

With those words he blew his load and deposited his seed in her womb. As she kissed this foul man with tongues she broke the embrace, looked at Natalie and Rob and then back at Neil and teased;

N - Neil baby you shouldn’t have cum there I haven’t taken my birth control today. You’ve just bred me in front of my future husband and Maid of Honour.

As Natalie moved off of Neil to sit by the side if him Stacy saw for the first time the tattoo and streams of cum falling out of her friend. She also caught a view of Neil’s huge cock just before started deflating. Neil got dressed and was out the house within a minute with Natalie shouting;

N - I’ll send your verification over later hun

R - what the fuck Nat?

N - ha I thought I’d shock you both

R - you have took birth control today haven’t you.

N - ofcourse. Now which one of you is going to clean me up while the other tells me why a 10 minute ride from the train station took 25 minutes.

Reply privately

By *D123Man
33 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
33 weeks ago

Solihull

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
33 weeks ago

cheltenham

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

Reply privately

By *iss pleasuringWoman
33 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Well done Natalie. can't fault a feel of big cock

Reply privately

33 weeks ago

halstead

Reply privately

By *ed-devilsCouple
33 weeks ago

Hitchin

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
33 weeks ago

Manchester Area

Debauchery I tell you debauchery ...:9

Reply privately

By *rgasm4u69Man
33 weeks ago

Warrington

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *xxx73Man
33 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

Stacy looked at her friend slouched naked on the sofa with her legs wide open and her newly trimmed strip of flame red pubic hair above her clit. She had a slight gape in her pussy where Steve’s cock had just been with cum oozing still from her. Her lips were red and puffy showing she had a good pounding from the slob of a man that had just fucked her. As Stacy continued to stare at the creamy mess covering her friends cunt the more the inner slut in her wanted to taste it. But while tasting it she wanted Rob’s cock inside her. Without a word spoken she pulled her thong down from beneath her work dress, stepped out of it and dropped to her knees before she started feasting on Nat’s cum covered pussy she hitched her dress up so her pussy and ass were an invitation for Rob. She looked into Natalie’s eyes and confessed to the late arrival due to her sucking her fiancé’s cock to completion in the car park. On hearing that Natalie’s head fell back and she gently pushed Stacy head towards her pussy as Rob entered her pussy from behind.

Reply privately

By *ing_John69 OP   Man
33 weeks ago

Near You

As her face moved down she read the tattoo up close and as she put her tongue out to taste the strangers cum and friends pussy her nipples tingled as she felt Rob’s cock thrust in and out to her pleasure. She felt a twinge of jealousy and wished she was Rob’s Slut. As she started feasting on her friend and enjoying the deep penetration from Rob’s cock she thought she could be his slut also, although a remote one doing as she’s told and commanded to do

Reply privately

By *rgar27Man
33 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Reply privately