Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cock for a Hot-Wife

Jump to newest

By *BW_Hotwife_And_Him OP   Couple
34 weeks ago

South Shields

A big titted middle aged MILF is being fucked hard from behind while a guy pulls her mouth onto his cock, in the film on the massive flatscreen on the wall.

The club has around thirty men and twenty or so women so it's a good turn out.

Everyone is drinking and chatting.

A plain white sheet hangs over the stage area. It's more of a podium but it gets used as a stage. It's got a pole.

The wives, including Jane are all at the tables in front of us. I am behind them with Mike and Colin, waiting for the show to start.

Tonight's act is a younger guy and he comes from Holland, according to Mike, who told us all about 'Theo'.

The usual dance vibe fades as the club host switches on the microphone and introduces Theo, our entertainment for tonight.

Jane and the other wives whoop and whistle as the lights dim even lower and there's a sudden burst of light from behind the white sheet.

It's starting.

We all wait as the music starts to thump.

On the sheet, the silhouette of a man appears. It looks like Theo is wearing nothing but a cowboy hat and has his hands across his abdomen.

The music thumps on as he rocks and sways, building his rythymn in time with the music.

As the beat reaches it's first high, the shadow figure lifts his hands in the air and lets his cock swing down.

His thing drops and swings down to his knees. I say 'thing' because this cock doesn't look in any way natural at all. He's either blessed or deformed!

The wives holler and whoop and Lyndsay, Colin's wife reaches out to the shadow figure as if she wants to grab him but the tables are in the way except for one gap at the end where the bar is.

Probably just as well they can't get to him as that cock is massive and they would devour him!

He continues. His meat swings back and forth as the rythymn build again, this time his meat knocks the sheet when it swings forward.

The wives all gasp. They want this man. They want his cock.

Mike nudges me as he watches my wife, Jane as she stands there with a huge smile, wide eyed and stroking the straw in her drink like she is wanking a cock.

The stranger behind the sheet stands sideways as the beat continues and the wives are treat to his cock swinging all the way to the front from the back, over and over, in time with the music.

Jane is mesmerised.

The guy is getting hard and his cock is standing proud to the front, half erect and still with plenty of bounce, the helmet getting thick as he lifts and works the meat for the wives in the front row, all still in silhouette.

The microphone crackles into life again and as the host clears her throat, we all expect she is going to have to end it there as they aren't allowed to show erections on stage or some other bollocks the local by-laws might not allow.

Instead, it's the opposite.

"Ladies and gentlemen... on behalf of tonights act I would like to thank you all for coming tonight!"

We all cheer and clap.

"And I would particularly like to welcome Jane, on her fifty first birthday, tonight..."

Jane puts her hand over her mouth as the other wives cheer and hug her, her drink in the air as she takes it all in.

"And for one night only, you get to sample the delights of... " the hostess pauses, "THEO!!!"

There's a loud bass beat and a flash of light and stage smoke as the sheet is ripped down and standing tall and erect as fuck on the podium is the cock they have all been cheering for, attached to a very ripped and fit looking Theo.

"Can we have a round of applause as we ask Jane to make her way to the podium please!", our hostess voice reaches a crescendo.

The wives go wild as they help Jane along to the gap so she can make her way to her birthday present.

The beat merges into a new, grinding rythymn as Jane takes a seat in front of the podium and Theo moves to the beat, moving until his erect cock is an inch from Jane's grinning face.

He beckons for Jane to lift her arm and he holds his cock aginst her fore-arm, his balls at her elbow and the thick bulbous tip in her palm. It's as thick as her arm too.

"Where did you find this guy?" I shout in Mike's ear.

"What do you mean?" Mike shouts back, trying to be heard over the beat.

"Theo. Where did you book him?" I ask.

"Book him? I didn't book him... he's not a stripper... he just loves MILFs. We found him on Fab! He's not getting paid for any of this! He loves showing off that huge fucking cock of his"

(to be continued)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rgasm4u69Man
34 weeks ago

Warrington

By *nlyme40Man
34 weeks ago

Rugeley

By *_new_memberMan
34 weeks ago