Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Helens one night stand with a twist

Jump to newest

By *elsbells2011 OP   Couple
35 weeks ago

fife

Another true story I thought I’d share.

Fab is becoming harder and harder to find genuine meets nowadays and we do sometimes enjoy a spontaneous no strings one time meet. We thought we would give tinder a try so we sat together and made the profile, we deliberately chose pictures that showed off Helen’s figure but we’re not too risky. The risk of being recognised was also a buzz but we kept the profile very vague with the idea we could claim they were pinched photos from her Facebook if the issue ever did arise. Wasn’t long before we had a few guys on the line and Helen chose the guy she most liked. Helen had the story she was recently single and wasn’t looking for anything except a night out and some sexual fun and the guy seemed very interested so there was no point wasting time and a date was arranged for the next night, Out for a meal then back home for fun. The evening of the date I made sure she was nice and trimmed and I dressed her in sexy underwear and she wore the sluttiest dress she owns. She was teasing me telling me that I’d have to wait till she got back from his to find out what she got up to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lderWiserNowMan
35 weeks ago

Kettrin

35 weeks ago

fife

Took her into town and dropped her off nearby. She gave me a kiss and said don’t wait up as she headed away. I sat waiting till I got the all good then headed home. Soon as I was in the door I headed to the bedroom for a wank just thinking of another guy ogling and flirting with my wife. I was surprised when my phone rang with Helen’s name, as I answered she whispered that she was in the loo calling from her Apple Watch and she thought I’d enjoy listening in to the date. Instant turn on for me as I listened as she returned back to the table and even though it was mostly just general chat there was obviously some hefty flirting. The meal was obviously coming to an end and the chat turned a lot more sexual and hearing my wife telling some random guy how she likes to be fucked and him telling her he can’t wait to have her naked. Just as was getting very interesting the call cut off. I kept an eye on her location and soon began to move so obviously was heading back to his. Soon my wife would be getting fucked by a guy she had literally met about an hour or so ago.

By *orny_scotMan
35 weeks ago

mintlaw

Loving the sound of this

35 weeks ago

fife

10 minutes or so go by and again my phone rings. I answer and put my phone on mute. I hear rustling then a toilet flush and then she obviously rejoins him. They are discussing films on Netflix and they sort out a drink. I can hear kissing very clearly as her watch is picking things up great. The kissing seems to go on forever then I hear the distinctive subtle moans of when she’s very horny. This is followed up by loads of rustling of the removal of clothes. Now Im lying rock hard listening to the slurps and gagging of her sucking his cock and the groans from him enjoying her technique. His turn to return the favour as I can hear him ask if she likes oral followed by her reply of fuck yes. This guy must’ve been good whatever he was doing as she seemed to be cumming very quickly with plenty of noise. The next 20 minutes or so followed of her obviously being fucked pretty good by the sounds of the noises.

By *rodigalMan
35 weeks ago

sunderland

Wow

By *evonFbsCouple
35 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

35 weeks ago

fife

After they are finished up it got a little boring as they watched some of the film. I sat the phone in the room on speaker but as nothing was really happening I kinda just tuned out and carried on as normal doing the dishes, letting dog out for a pee etc. 20 30 mins pass by and must’ve been fairly distracted and I wasn’t really listening to the chat but my attention was sharply drawn to the phone when I heard another fairly loud moan from Helen. Ohhhh round 2 I thought as I grabbed my phone and settled down to listen in again. I could hear her slurping away on cock again very clearly as her watch obviously very close to the action. This time as she was sucking she’s moaning loudly as well, 69 I thought as they both pleasuring each other but to my surprise I hear the guy say that’s it m8 keep licking her she’s enjoying that, Confused as to who he’s talking to and as I’m listening more it’s becoming clearer there’s 2 guys there. WTF!!!! How did this happen? Where did this other guy appear from. What the hell have I missed????

By *ennisBergkampMan
35 weeks ago

nearyou

By *ushin boundariesCouple
35 weeks ago

halstead

By *ornyfriendlygentlemanMan
35 weeks ago

East Grinstead

I'm looking forward to the next of the story. :-

By *orthridingMan
35 weeks ago

Knutsford

I'll looking forward to hearing more!

By *atch2334Man
35 weeks ago

Bish

35 weeks ago

fife

For the benefit of the story I will update just now that the guys flatmate had come home as she’s laying on his couch in her sexy underwear sucking his cock. From what I’ve now been told she didn’t stop and he watched for a minute then asked if he could join and she nodded and that’s why it came about. Obviously at the time though I’m seriously confused but very turned on imagining what’s happening as I’m listening to not 1 but 2 guys pleasing my wife. I could tell she was horny as she was beginning to dish out orders. Telling them to kiss her neck, pull her hair slap her ass and she only does that when she’s feeling really wild. Over the next hour or so I listened to her scream every swear word known to man as these guys seemed to turn her inside out. Usually when it’s one guy the pace is a bit slower but I could tell they were obviously switching round to give each other a break but this meant it was relentless for poor Helen never getting a minute. By the time one of the guys asked if they could cum on her face I think she agreed out of sheer desperation for it to be over as usually it’s a firm no. It worked out ideal because the guys seemed to give a running commentary of them shooting over her face and even pointing out it dripping off her nose and her licking her lips. Gave me the perfect picture to imagine.

By *rgasm4u69Man
35 weeks ago

Warrington

That'll teach you to switch off during sex

By *evils ImpMan
35 weeks ago

kennoway

Does the story end there tho or is there more lol

35 weeks ago

fife

This time I had definitely learned my lesson and I didn’t move from the phone. Listening to her cleaning herself up and the chat of the guys. The general feeling I was getting was that this could have been a plan between the guys and maybe this wasn’t the first time they had ended up tag teaming a woman. Helen was getting ready to phone a taxi home when the flatmate offered to run her home as he hadn’t been drinking. I was listening in as she said her goodbyes to the original date and as she jumped in the flatmates car to head home. The chat on the way was very sexually oriented and I could tell she was horny again. I heard him say why don’t I pull over somewhere quiet and we can have a little more fun before I drop you off. She didn’t need asking twice and again it wasn’t long before I heard her being fucked. Obviously it wasn’t very comfortable and he was obviously starting to struggle to keep hard and that’s when I heard her say fuck it do you want to come back to mine and fuck me? I almost died. When he agreed she said nobody’s home so we can head directly to my bedroom and finish this off properly. Obviously her chat was instructions for me to get the place ready and make myself scarce. I checked her location and she was only 2 miles away so I hung up and had a mad rush to tidy the place up and lock up the dog and hide as I knew I didn’t have long

By *xxx73Man
35 weeks ago

Basingstoke

35 weeks ago

fife

I hid in the spare room which is directly opposite our bedroom. Leaving all the doors open I hid behind the door so when they came in they couldn’t see. As planned she took him directly to the room and they got right to it. This was the guy who had obviously been eating her pussy earlier and he was obviously bloody good as she was making a lot of noise, Fuck me she demanded. Wasn’t long before she was moaning “oh yes, fucking hell” I know a lot was for my benefit but she was making some noise. Telling him to fuck her harder, fuck her like a whore. Telling him how good he was. He lasted about 15 minutes pounding her hard before he cum. Wasn’t much chat after he just got dressed and left. He wasn’t even at the end of our garden path before I was out the spare room and between her legs tasting her freshly fucked pussy. She was telling me how good it was being shared between 2 guys and was giving me all the details. She got on top and rode me like never before as she was telling me how much she loved being fucked like a slut by 2 random guys knowing I was listening. Wasn’t long at all before I blew and came inside her. Spent the rest of the night getting all the details but didn’t fuck again as she was a little tender. Definitely a very memorable and horny experience for us both. Hope you have enjoyed and this story is 100% true.

By *evils ImpMan
35 weeks ago

kennoway

These stories from you guys are one of the best parts of being on this site. Thank you for sharing this story with everyone

By *ablo197740Man
35 weeks ago

bishopbriggs

Great story love a sexy hot wife

By *ussyeater692Man
35 weeks ago

Wrexham

Wow, thanks for sharing that awesome story. I hope you share more of your adventures soon

By *_new_memberMan
35 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
35 weeks ago

Doncaster

Excellent story xx

By *ushin boundariesCouple
35 weeks ago

halstead

By *itboyslim2Man
35 weeks ago

stevenage

35 weeks ago

fife

Thanks. Plenty more filthy stories

By *oppy12Man
35 weeks ago

Swindon

Thanks so good

By *p4it6969500Man
35 weeks ago

burton

Another a great story thanks for sharing

By *ilkyphoebeTV/TS
35 weeks ago

Biggleswade

Mmm so horny... not want to watch her in action too or join in?

By *lderWiserNowMan
35 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *D1970Couple
35 weeks ago

Devon

Excellent !

By *onningtonplumberMan
35 weeks ago