Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Why men don't like cock?

Jump to newest

By *ubblebooty OP   TV/TS
35 weeks ago

Wakefield

Just wondering why some guys who like crossdressers don't like cock. I have meet guys who will meet and say they won't touch my cock or if I can not get it out and leave it in my panties.

Why is this? I thought the point of a CD was the best of both worlds xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ussD1Man
35 weeks ago

Gloucester

Having experienced MMF and been next to cock but not expected to touch etc, and being of a certain age, is it as simple as it’s the last taboo? Guys simply are bought up to think cock is not an option for us as “straight” guys? I guess what I’m saying is I don’t know the answer. Maybe I should go out and touch another guys cock

By *ubblebooty OP   TV/TS
35 weeks ago

Wakefield

Lol xx

By *oth0712Man
35 weeks ago

cambridge

By *erri AnneTV/TS
35 weeks ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Just wondering why some guys who like crossdressers don't like cock. I have meet guys who will meet and say they won't touch my cock or if I can not get it out and leave it in my panties.

Why is this? I thought the point of a CD was the best of both worlds xx"

The larger percentage of cd are straight or lesbian when dressed and prefer the company of women

By *avid 50Man
35 weeks ago

kendal

I have been in several MMF situations and have never come across that situation usually anything to do with sex is okay with all parties touching even sucking, but the one thing I don’t think I could ever do is kiss a man I would find that to be my boundary, love to chat more please get back and tell me how you feel about kissing

By *tr4455Man
35 weeks ago

nr wigan

You've got a lovely cock lol

By *ressMeUpMan
35 weeks ago

Wilts / Glos

Every one has different likes and dislikes. Sometimes the boundaries of turn-on/off can be unexpected and even seem illogical, but that's life.

I consider myself mainly straight, because I'm attracted to the female form and femininity in general. I'm not attracted to masculine bodies and I certainly don't like looking at other men's penises. I wouldn't want to touch one either.

Nevertheless, I do find that I get turned on by the sight of feminine looking cross dressers, and I enjoy cross dressing myself. Even the sight of a bulge in cute knickers can turn me on - but only if everything's covered up.

I think I'd even enjoy playing with another cross dresser, provided they looked reasonably feminine, and possibly touching each other through knickers - but, again, I wouldn't want to see or touch a bare penis.

So it's not the case that someone who likes cross dressers necessarily gets turned on by dicks. It can just be the clothing and overall effect that's attractive. We're all weird and wonderful in different ways!

By *ocky 1Man
35 weeks ago

Warrington

Love ladies who have something extra in her panties.

It's the something Extra that I am interested in. The bigger the surprise the better

Post new Message to Thread