Back to Stories and Fantasies

Addiction to curvy goddess

Jump to newest

By *ruiseshipGuy OP   Man
35 weeks ago

Basingstoke Hampshire England UK

Hiya my first story let me know if u like it

PART 1

The air was thick with anticipation, the kind that makes your skin fizz and sends tingles shooting down your spine. The sun cast an ethereal glow on the exposed brick walls, bathing the room in gold and casting shadows that danced like spirits. The scent of expensive perfume hung heavy in the air, mingling with the subtle undertones of sweat and lust.Mark stood nervously near the boiler, hands tracing over the metal pipes as if to reassure himself that he wasn't dreaming.Alexis moved gracefully through the space, her every movement calculated to draw and hold his gaze. Her laughter echoed through the room, a melodic symphony that seemed to dance along the walls and under his skin. "So what brings you here?" she asked him, her voice a sultry whisper that teased and tantalized."I heard your boiler needed some attention," he replied, trying to focus on the task at hand rather than the intoxicating allure of her presence. "Well, I can certainly appreciate a man who knows how to take care of things," she purred, moving closer until her body brushed against his. He felt a surge of desire coursing through him, his muscles tightening in response. His heart hammered in his chest, threatening to burst free. "You know, I've got something else that needs fixing," she murmured, running her fingers up his arm and sending shivers down his spine.Mark swallowed hard, trying to muster up the courage to confront the forbidden fruit standing before him. He could smell her sweet perfume, feel the heat radiating off her body, and hear the faint thrumming of her heartbeat. It was a siren song that beckoned him to step out of his comfort zone and explore the unknown depths hidden beneath her vivacious exterior."What do you mean?" he asked, feigning ignorance. He knew full well what she was hinting at, but the idea of crossing the line terrified him.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cott60Man
35 weeks ago

Perth

By *hil911Man
35 weeks ago

Solihull

By *oppy12Man
35 weeks ago

Swindon

By *rgasm4u69Man
35 weeks ago

Warrington

Good start

35 weeks ago

Would anyone like me to post part 2 I'm close to finishing it. What do the couples and women think is it worth me carrying on.

35 weeks ago

Any feedback would be nice

35 weeks ago

Any feedback would be nice

35 weeks ago

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)
35 weeks ago

Bro chill, it’s a good start, everyone likes it

35 weeks ago

Part 2

Building Tension

As they continued to sit on the comfortable couch, the warmth of their bodies intertwining, Alexis couldn't help but notice the growing tension between them. She saw the hunger in Mark's eyes, and it made her wetter than ever. She knew exactly what to do to get him where she wanted him, so she decided to test the waters.

Mark felt his heart pounding wildly in his chest, but he didn't say anything.

Instead, he leaned in closer, brushing his lips against hers. Their kiss was slow and tender, their tongues dancing gently, tasting and teasing, igniting a fire within both of them.

As their embrace deepened, Alexis slid her hand down Mark's thigh, feeling the hardness beneath his pants. She moaned softly, arching her back slightly as he explored her body with skillful abandon. His hands roamed across her curves, cupping her breasts and squeezing her ass, making her pussy throb with anticipation.Suddenly, Alexis pulled away, gasping for breath.

"Wait," she panted, placing her palms on either side of his face. "We need to slow down. I want this to last.

"Mark nodded, his breathing ragged. His cock strained against his jeans, painfully rigid and ready for release. "Whatever you want," he managed to croak out, his eyes locked on her sensuous lips.

With a mischievous grin, Alexis stood up and took his hand, leading him towards the bedroom. The air was thick with unspoken promises, their bodies humming with the anticipation of what lay ahead.

Mark is in a world of his own as he is dragged to the bedroom. Like he's in a dream he just can't believe his luck.

As soon as they arrive in the bedroom Alexis doesn't waste any time she strips Mark out of his work gear and pins him down on her super king-size amazing comfy mattress. Mark remembers small things like the expensive decor and smell of fresh and that gorgeous purfume smell.

Alexis starts to worship Marks whole body by kissing him all over.

The tease of kisses around Marks growing cock is becoming to much for Mark to handle.

Mark decides he is going to try and take the lead and flips Alexis over and starts to perform a body to body massage and kissing every inch of the goddesses lovely curvy body.

Mark begins slowly licking kissing Alexis wet tight perfect pussy. Just a nice stip of hair and very well looked after.

Mark starts to get firmer and faster finger fucking Alexis. Just as he feels she's close to climax Mark starts to rub her clit and stop finger fucking her.

Wow the explosion of a perfect wet squirting orgasm followed. Alexis quickly flipped there positions over wher she was now ontop of Marks hard 7 inch very thick cock and rode it like her life depended on it.

Mark was in dreamland again as he is have the most passionate amazing sex of his life.

But then all of a sudden just as he's about to explode deep inside Alexis somthing unforgivable happened Alexis stopped and got up and kissed Mark on the check and patted his cock. Alexis said something that will always stick with Mark

" You have to wait for that" Alexis says in a cheeky naughty voice.

"Same time tomorrow ok with you" Alexis says knowing she has hooked him and knows just how to use his weakness of his feelings towards her as a way of getting what she wants and when she wants. Mark just nods knowing he can not refuse that gorgeous size 18 curved goddess in front of him. He knows there and then he's in trouble.

By *oppy12Man
35 weeks ago

Swindon

By *aitingstillMan
35 weeks ago

East of Cork

By *ormladMan
35 weeks ago

Kilmarnock

35 weeks ago

Part 3 The Addiction

Walking down the smokey streets on this cold night Marks mind is in overdrive did that really just happen. All Mark is thinking about is that gorgeous body and great round peachy ass.

Mark gets back to his rough apartment and is Greeted by his neighbour Sandy she is one of his good friends who helps him out alot and is always there for him. They both spend every night together moaning and putting the world to rights on Marks old dark brown springy pillow smelly sofa. Sandy is a older woman who is looking sexy for her age.

"Hiya Mark how's your day been as boring as normal?" Looking Mark up and down thinking he looks different.

"No Sandy I had a very interesting day thank you and I'm off for a shower and bed good night".

Sandy is thrown and confused she has waited all day for Mark to get home for there nightly chat.

There Mark was stood in his shower thinking of what had happened with his nice thick cock grow just at the thought of that gorgeous women and her lovely smelling perfume.

That night the Marks addiction was evident he was up all night thinking of that sweet nicely trimmed pussy that he is hooked by and wishing he was there just worshiping it now. Mark hadn't got no sleep at all all he was thinking when he could get back to Alexis apartment. Sleep deprived Mark knows his judgement will be influenced without much effort but he didn't care he lifted Earl and rush past Sandy in the hallway. All he is thinking he needs to get back to Alexis to see what more repairs he can report is needed.

Ring ring Mark presses Alexis ring doorbell. "Hello who is is" Alexis answers "is Mark your boiler repairman" "Hi Mark I wasn't expecting you im not dressed come on up and can you make sure you leave your boots and trousers at the door" "trousers Mark said puzzled" "yes Mark I have a clean outfit for you I don't want them old clothes getting my furniture dirty after all maybe leave the underwear there to" by this point Mark didnt care what the reason was he was in awe of her sweet voice. He stripped completely including his top and underware. He wanted to show her what he has and try and get some power back. Little did he know what Alexis had for him. "Ooo wow your naked Mark quick come in and get showered and I will put your outfit out on the spare bed for you. Mark does as he's told and thinks to himself that didn't work she didn't even blink. Did he read it all wrong was she no l9nger interested was she really annoyed of his old rags of work clothes, what can he do to get her he needed her he wanted every inch of that amazing soft sweet skin and perfect lips and eyes and Wavey brown hair. As Mark was taking a shower alexis called in "I have taken your clothing to the bins luckily John the bin man was just emptying them to take them to the recycling yard" Mark was worried what is he going to ware for his work then it hit him he doesn't need to worry as he was in the presence of this very successful gorgeous women and he is sure she would buy only the best if it was being worn I her apartment. "Mark your outfit is on the bed" Alexis said with a bit of a giggle.

By *iscoman7771000Man
35 weeks ago

birmingham

Intriguing

More please

35 weeks ago

"Intriguing

More please "