Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mrs wants to be centre of attention

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
36 weeks ago

I'm driving home after an evening out. My girlfriend has had a glass of wine. Not pissed but emboldened. She's already teasing me while driving grabbing my cock through my trousers. And removing her tights to reveal her bare smooth pale legs.

I'm thinking wow were going to have fun when we get home tonight when she says 'pull in here, I don't want to wait' as we pass a well known but secluded spot. My engine isn't even off and she has my cock out of my flies and is licking the tip. I notice two shadows come towards us. And tell her there is someone watching. She stops sucking and buried her head . Whispers to me. She doesn't want to see the other people who maybe around. In case they put her off. She grabs her scarf she'd thrown in the back seat and asks Me to cover her eyes with it. I oblige and am initially disappointed as she sits back in her chair leaving my hard cock . However she then lays the seat back and lifts her sequin dress over hips revealing her small black damp panties. I watch as she runs her finger over the cotton covering her pussy. Her hips rolling. The two shadows outside move closer. I can see them cocks out like me watching my girl. I tell her two people are watching and she moves her knickers to the side to give them a glimpse ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

36 weeks ago

I start to loosen her top so I can tease her breasts and flick my finger over her nipples. Her fingers working her clit. Occasionally moving inside to lubricate . She asks Me what I can see. I tell her two men stroking there cocks staring at her pussy. This seems to excite her and she rubs her clit slightly harder . She asks Me if she can let them touch her. I'm apprehensive but tell her it's her body. She opens the window just slightly and asks one to taste her wet fingers. He can't wait and does so then she pushes them back inside her while teasing her clit with her thumb. The men want more. I want more. But she leaves them hanging around a while. A third man walks up to the car. He's more confident and knocks . No words are exchanged as she opens the window and tells them they can touch. Her hand moves down to my cock as one of the guys take over massaging her clit. I kiss her passionately as someone else starts squeezing her tits. ..

By *ereforgigglesMan
36 weeks ago

Scotland

Fuck yes!

By *namoratomanMan
36 weeks ago

Herefordshire

Nice start. Hope there’s more!

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman
36 weeks ago

hertfordshire

36 weeks ago

Her breathing is getting quicker and heavier. She loves it as I tell her three strangers are all wanking because of her . She opens the door swings her legs around and tells them she wants to feel all their hands on her body, but no fucking. She's enjoying controlling us. All three try to squeeze into the small space to grope at her. Her tits her arse. At some point all of them have had their fingers inside her. Then one man seems to just catch the sweet spot for her. She grabs his hand and holds it there. His fingers working frantically as he back arches and she gasps as she cums hard for him. He wants to fuck her but she says no leaving him desperate. We allow a guy into the back of the car. Her chair is put almost horizontal and she moves over slightly so she can take this guy in her mouth. He r hand still wanking me off . while the other two men continue to gently run their hands over her thighs, occasionally testing to see if her clit has lost some of it's sensitivity so she will allow them to make her cum again.

By *ereforgigglesMan
36 weeks ago

Scotland

Keep going...

36 weeks ago

Soon she asks the guys to lick her pussy. One get on his knees and attends. I'm getting so excited as she groans with pleasure. Muffled as she sucks. I have to stop her wanking me I don't want to cum yet but the excitement is driving me mad . Two men take it in turns between her legs . I'm so turned on as I watch her grab their hair and direct them where she wants them. Soon she is getting close again. Shes taking the cock deeper in her faster in her mouth. He exclaims he's going to cum and she let's the tips rest against her lips as he spurts over her mouth .and she licks him clean. She turns to me and asks me to fuck her. I can't wait, we bundle her into the back and I get on top. Her pussy is so wet and I thirst my whole length in. She wants it rough. The two men who haven't cum yet are ordered by her to fuck her mouth. She's loud and calling out for them to cum over her tits. Watching that tips me over the edge and I empty out inside her, as she shudders to her third orgasm.

By *ereforgigglesMan
36 weeks ago

Scotland

That's so fucking hot!

By *andy IanMan
36 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

By (user no longer on site)
36 weeks ago

Mmmm lush

By *kpiercedCouple
36 weeks ago

walsall

By *hilledguy2020Man
36 weeks ago

Gateshead

By *ipper truckMan
36 weeks ago

near by

By *un24.7Man
36 weeks ago

South Devon

Wow

By *ricky09Man
36 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *ememberTheNameMan
36 weeks ago

barnsley

"Soon she asks the guys to lick her pussy. One get on his knees and attends. I'm getting so excited as she groans with pleasure. Muffled as she sucks. I have to stop her wanking me I don't want to cum yet but the excitement is driving me mad . Two men take it in turns between her legs . I'm so turned on as I watch her grab their hair and direct them where she wants them. Soon she is getting close again. Shes taking the cock deeper in her faster in her mouth. He exclaims he's going to cum and she let's the tips rest against her lips as he spurts over her mouth .and she licks him clean. She turns to me and asks me to fuck her. I can't wait, we bundle her into the back and I get on top. Her pussy is so wet and I thirst my whole length in. She wants it rough. The two men who haven't cum yet are ordered by her to fuck her mouth. She's loud and calling out for them to cum over her tits. Watching that tips me over the edge and I empty out inside her, as she shudders to her third orgasm.

"

By *cott60Man
36 weeks ago

Perth

By *xeterman1Man
36 weeks ago

weston super mare

By *oberto7Man
36 weeks ago