Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotwife/cuck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
36 weeks ago

I had a few wives reach out to me last year.

Mostly through vanilla apps, some with their partners consent but mostly without.

I've always been quite turned off by cheating, I've never done it and I've never knowingly been used to help others do it.

But with each new one my interest had been piqued that little bit more.

The disgust I once felt towards these offers when I was younger has started to turn more into desire and fantasy.

Morally I still don't agree with cheating, but if the husband fantasised about he's wife playing away, then I'm fully on board with this now.

And in my creative mind I've already thought of tonnes of ways I could really cuckold him.

I'd have he's wife pick out her sexiest outfit and underwear for me, he could sit there and watch as she spent hours trying to make herself look perfect for me, I'd instruct her to be cold towards him, a bit dismissive if he spoke to her, but everytime I sent her a message she would try to hold in her excitement, maybe she would bite her lip a little, zone out into space and stroke her neck as she's just read it, letting him know she's thinking of me sexually. This might be the point she goes to her underwear draw and looks for her most seductive set.

She'll make it clear that she is pulling out every trick she knows to try and get me to fuck her.

He could drive us both to a nice restaurant, book us a table right next to the window and he could sit in the car watching us laugh and flirt, not knowing what we are talking about, but he could tell he's wife was into me when she runs her foot up my leg towards my groin.

I'd pre arrange before we are at the restaurant that he calls her during our date. He could then watch her look at her phone and put him on silent, phone face down while me and her continued to chat.

After we are done I'll tell the waiting staff that my driver is covering the bill, I signal him to come in, as we pass hes wife tells him to tip generously.

Me and he's wife get into the back seat, as he gets into the drivers seat he can hear her ask if she can stay with me, he looks through the rear veiw mirror to see her hand running it's way up my leg towards my groin. "I need you inside me, ill do anything you want, anything" "please" she says softly.

I nod and tell her I can't guarantee she can stay, it depends how the night goes.

She tells her husband to drop us off and to buy a room at the nearest hotel to my house.

Then she turns to me and says "if you don't let me stay with you, but you change your mind later, I'll be at the hotel if you decide you do want me, ill be ready and waiting for you"

Psychologically I'd show him he's wife had no desire for him sexually anymore, he was there just to support her living expenses, to put a roof over her head and supply her with the things she needs to try and seduce me.

He'd give her money that she would use to buy me nice gifts, teach her ways to try to seduce me. They would still have a loving relationship, they would still be good friends, he would just be void in the bedroom.

Maybe I would get her to lie to him, she could tell him that I won't fuck her, every time shes come over shes stayed at the hotel he paid for.

I'd get her to beg and plead to her husband for tips, ways of getting me to fuck her. It could be the main topic of discussion in their house, she would make him feel like nothing else has ever been this important to her. He could buy her different expensive perfumes she thinks might impress me, she would try them on and ask her husband for he's advice, which ones he think would work.

The same with lingerie, she would dress in them and show him, the whole time he gets hard watching her, knowing he won't get to experience her wearing these.

Once they have come to an agreement he drops her off at my house.

He doesn't get a call that night asking for a last minute hotel room. This is when he realises she's got what she's worked so hard for, he feels happy for her, all the hard work they put in together has paid off.

When she returns home she looks tired, her husband knows she hasn't slept, she comes over to him smelling of my aftershave mixed with sweat and sex, and with a big smile kisses him on the cheek and wraps her arms around him giving him a big tight hug "thank you, I had the most incredible night, I appreciate you so much for helping, i love you" she tells him she needs to process what's happened, she lies on the settee, arm over her eyes and gently strokes her body infont of him, he can see that she's already fantasising about me even though she's just left mine.

She pulls her phone out and takes a brief video of her hand under her underwear stroking softly, her husband watches as she sends it to me "I've just left you and I need you again already, when can I see you again"

Maybe I would have a couple of hotwifes, take them both out on a date together, their husbands could car share and both sit in the front bonding with eachother while they watch me with their wives. They could take it in turns picking up the tab.

After they drop me and their wives off to mine they could go to the pub and have a pint together while their wives spent the weekend at my house. They could talk about what they thought we were doing, discussing things they could only ever fantasise about, things they knew I was doing with both of their wives.

Maybe I'd send them a short video of their wives laid over me in bed kissing eachother as both their hands run down my body to my groin the video cuts off.

I'd allow them to work their imagination on what happens after.

I've got so many ideas.

Obviously this would appeal to an extreme cuckold scenario.

Somebody who just wants to share their hotwife is a different dynamic, I'd communicate with both parties to see what they wanted and how to trigger both off their desires.

For the cucks though... for the guys that want to feel like they have zero sexual power with their partner, I have so many ways to make you feel like your wife has zero sexual interest in you, and her life goal is now just trying to get me inside her. In anyway she can.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lippy02Man
36 weeks ago

edinburgh

Some good points in this but anything experienced along these lines as a cuckold husband is so horny in reality

By *eterinpantiesukMan
36 weeks ago

southam

their husbands are so lucky to have a guy fucking their wives who really enjoys his power aover them and knows how to show them who is the man

By (user no longer on site) OP   
36 weeks ago

I will get deep into the psychology, her husband will be using up alot of hes spare time working out the best way he can help he's wife get what she wants from me.

Post new Message to Thread