Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A narrow escape…

Jump to newest

By *elaminsavage OP   Man
24 weeks ago

london

Chatting to a friend recently made me think about a time that I once engaged with a young lady visiting my hometown. Her and her boyfriend were in a bar and after closing, as usual everyone spilled out on the street. At the time I was with my friends grabbing food but suddenly we heard an argument going on, somehow this young lady's significant other was entangled in a dispute with the police. We stood back and watched the thing unfold, he was obviously d*unk and lairy and made a lunge at the officers which of course didn't end well and into the back of the van he went. His poor girlfriend was in bits, she was in a place she didn't know and on her own. I checked in with her and asked where she was staying? "Somewhere near the river, but I don't know where?" she told me troubled. Don't ask me why but I carried on walking and talking with her and before we knew it we had lost my friends and it was just the two of us. I was kinda d*unk myself and so decided to continue walking her to her hotel. As we got there I asked to use the bathroom, it had been a while since we left the bar. We both entered the hotel and the night receptionist gave me a surprised look, I assume it was because he had seen both her and another man leave? After I relieved myself I came into the room to check if she was ok before leaving to get a cab. She started crying and I put my arm around her to comfort her. "Hey I'm sure everything will be ok, he'll be back soon" I said. Suddenly she grabbed me round the back of my neck, pulled my head forwards and started kissing me. I backed away for a moment but the feeling was too good and the touch of her wet lips sent a pulse right through me. She was a rare great kisser. We continued to kiss and I began to undress her by unzipping her dress which revealed her huge beautiful breasts which to be honest I hadn't noticed until now. She motioned for me to kiss them, which I did. She then took my cock and proceeded to suck me off which..was...tremendous. I pushed her onto the bed and locked down her wrists while mounting her rubbing myself against her. After a while I then spun her around and took her from behind. Her hips were kinda big, more than the usual type of girl I had been with. She moaned in delight as I began to thrust in and out of her. My fingers slotted into her grooves and I began to build a rhythm. By then I had an arm around her throat and she didn't seem to mind in fact she enjoyed it. I grabbed a bunch of her hair and yanked it back making me jolt into her. She moaned again and said 'harder'. I proceeded to continue, then we switched to cowboy, her weighty hips gyrating on my waist, she felt so good. We tried a few more positions before we both came, me in a missionary style but her with her legs in the air. I pulled out, went to the bathroom to clean myself up and threw the used condom in the bin. As I entered the room there was a look of shock on her face. "What's wrong?" I said. "He's coming!" She said in a troubled voice. "When?" I splurted. "Now" she said. "He's on his way from the police station!". Believe me, as much as I had enjoyed this moment there was no way it was worth ending up in hospital for. This guy was huge, it had taken three police officers to get him into the van and another to hold his feet down while they cuffed him up. I had never pulled up my jeans so fast I swear to god I don't even know if I put my dick back in? I grabbed my phone from the side table and raced out the door, a quick peck on the cheek and I was down the stairs like a tornado. I rushed out past the night receptionist. The guy looked up again in confusion. This must have seemed like something from a Carry On movie and probably more entertaining than whatever was on his TV set at the time. As I got to the main exit I noticed a car pull up and what looked like the freshly released thug was getting out. Believe me I did not hang around to find out. I was off like a thunderbolt and darting through the side streets my pants starting to fall down as I hadn't had time to fix up my belt. I quickly jumped in a waiting cab and told the driver I was in a rush to get home for an emergency. I have never been so glad to have seen those city lights fade into the distance…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ess n BenCouple
24 weeks ago

Didcot

By *lderWiserNowMan
24 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *obajxMan
24 weeks ago

Cheshire

I hope he didn't spot the used durex!

By *ussD1Man
24 weeks ago

Gloucester

Love it

24 weeks ago

london

No idea, I was outta there faster than Usain Bolt!

By *olkybeachMan
24 weeks ago

Hythe

[Removed by poster at 11/01/24 02:09:16]

By *londebiguyMan
24 weeks ago

Southport

Such a gentleman.

By (user no longer on site)
24 weeks ago

Good story....I take it it's true....

I enjoyed reading this

By *istr3ssWoman
24 weeks ago

Leyburn

"No idea, I was outta there faster than Usain Bolt!"

By *igerman23Man
24 weeks ago

hayes

Love it

24 weeks ago

london

"Good story....I take it it's true....

I enjoyed reading this"

Every word of it.

By *ig daddy 1969Man
24 weeks ago

manchester

By *orkiepud_69Couple
24 weeks ago

Scarborough

By *im69000Man
24 weeks ago

louth

Did you get her number?

24 weeks ago

london

"Did you get her number?"

Afraid not. who knows? She could've been a superstar.

Post new Message to Thread