Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A quick finger/wank while in bed and partner sleeps

Jump to newest

By *ella chow OP   Man
37 weeks ago

Bradford

Who had quick plays in bed while partner sleeping next to you and have you been caught?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
37 weeks ago

"Who had quick plays in bed while partner sleeping next to you and have you been caught?"

I do it all the time, wife doesn't seem to mind. Most times she's deep in sleep and doesn't notice

By *littylicker69Man
37 weeks ago

abergavenny

I love to play with my cock when I think my partner is asleep but to make me cum I have to wank hard & quite vigorously so that will never happen lol so I settle for slow gentle stroking so I don’t make to much movement lovely feelings all the same but can never cum unless I wank harder I also love to gently tweak my nipples or 1 nipple & rub cock also nice

By *he shaggersCouple
37 weeks ago

vancouver island

When my ex didn't want it i I used to just wank my bell end with my finger and thumb barely moving so as not to wake her.

Used to take me ages to come but when I did it was so strong, haven't got the patience to do it alone

By *rooMan
37 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

"When my ex didn't want it i I used to just wank my bell end with my finger and thumb barely moving so as not to wake her.

Used to take me ages to come but when I did it was so strong, haven't got the patience to do it alone"

I love to thumb n finger my bell end feels so good

Post new Message to Thread