Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A test of your unwavering trust

Jump to newest

By *he-Professor OP   Man
38 weeks ago

cheltenham

Something like.....

I walk you into a room I've already setup, ask if you are OK and if you trust me to which you say you do.

You are asked to put your hands above your head which you do without questioning only for them to be tied with a rope you hadn't noticed was hanging from a hook in the ceiling. Again I ask if you are OK & if you trust me, you simply nod this time.

I walk in circles around you, running my hands over you occasionally as I do.

From one pocket I pull out a blindfold, the other a pencil.

Slipping the blindfold on you I explain I need you to hold the pencil in your mouth and that if at any point the pencil drops everything will stop & you'll be immediately untied. If you want it to stop drop the pencil, if you are struggling to control yourself but want to continue you must try very hard to hold the pencil as if it falls everything stops instantly.

You nod once again and I place the pencil gently between your teeth.

I step away, you hear my footsteps on the wooden floor get quieter then what sounds like a cupboard door open, you wait, I don't return immediately, instead I'm removing my shoes so you don't hear me return. I make my way back to you by walking near silently around the edge of the room and approach you from behind.

Before you realise I'm there I place a kiss on the back of your neck then very quickly place a set of noise canceling headphones over your ears, they are set to provide you with nothing but silence.

Once more I walk around you in ever widening circles touching you occasionally as I pass..... then I'm gone.... in your state of sensor depravation you don't know what I'm doing, if I'm even still in the room, it feels like an eternity.

Do you drop the pencil? Do you want to be released? Do you call out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eterinpantiesukMan
38 weeks ago

southam

totally trust you

38 weeks ago

cheltenham

So after what must have felt like a eternity to you, not the 5 minutes it actually was you feel something against the skin of your raised arms, something very cold, hard, metallic.

The item is drawn slowly down your arm, up the inside of the other then back down again in a zig-zag pattern. At times it feels like a dull heavy object, other times you imagine you feel a sharp edge.

The implement falls lower, lower, lower still until you feel it across your shoulders..... to the left side, back to the base of your neck then the right side then back this time to your throat and up under your chin then back to shoulder height once again.

You have been concentrating hard on the implement, trying to work out what it might be, why it traces such a pattern. You haven't noticed my arm wrap around you over the plain white shirt I asked you to wear.

You haven't noticed that is until the top button pops undone, then you are suddenly very aware I'm behind you, I confirm this with another soft kiss at the base of your neck.

There is a pause for a moment, only a few seconds but it feels like much more, I kiss your neck again then run my tongue upwards to your left earlobe where I once again kiss you.

The pattern begins again, the same sequence as before, first left then centre then right then centre again. As the implement reaches your chin once more you feel another button open on the shirt.

You are no longer thinking about the implement, no your mind now consumed with trying to remember how many buttons you fastened on this shirt when you put it on earlier, was it 5,or 7...no 6,yes 6....6... maybe, you can't remember for sure.

The pattern starts again, as before with a kiss to the base of your neck, this time it is your right earlobe that finds itself the centre of attention.

Other than that the pattern is the same; the same speed, the same exact point where the mystery implement stops before retracing it's path, the same timing.... identically....

By *eterinpantiesukMan
38 weeks ago

southam

this must feel so intense sir

38 weeks ago

cheltenham

Again the pattern starts, as perfect & identical as before. This time it is your left ear getting attention once again however not a kiss but a gentle nibble, another button falls open.

Once more the now familiar pattern begins, you know there aren't many buttons to go. Momentarily you apprehension is flushed away by the thought this attention will soon be over, that it is only a matter of a few short moments before the familiar and now somehow comforting dance of the mystery implement will most likely be gone.... maybe never to be experienced again. Time has been passing in slow motion until this point but now you feel like the clock must be on fast-forward as you yurn for the pattern to run slower, to continue on and on.

You thoughts are broken as the inevitable button pops open and to your dismay the simple white shirt falls open...... 5,the number was 5.

You wait..... and wait.... and wait, what now?

You are snapped back into reality as a kiss is placed on your lips, as a tongue traces the outline of your lips carefully as not to disturb the pencil.

You are greatful, that pencil now means more to you than anything, in this moment that pencil represents everything to you, no that pencil is you.

Our lips still pressed together you feel me fasten the bottom button of the shirt.... only I fasten behind your back so your chest and stomach are totally exposed to whatever I decide is next for you.

As you think what that might be I reach up, never breaking contact with your lips, pulling the shirt as far off your shoulders as I can with you hands still suspended from the ceiling.

By *rumgoodtimeMan
38 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

38 weeks ago

cheltenham

The kiss is broken but almost immediately it is replaced with on on your throat.

Slowly, very very slowly that kiss moves lower, lower lower again until it finds your chest.

Further the kisses descend, each slightly overlays the last. Down, down, down dropping ever lower, lower, missing not a single millimeter on it's path past your now heaving rib cage. Beyond, lower, deviating only to circle your navel not once but twice, first clockwise then anticlockwise.

For a moment you wonder if there is significance to the touch again first moving to your left then to your right.

As what will be the final in this chain of kisses lands just above the waist band of the gym shorts you were sent to wear along with the shirt your thoughts are broken as what you instantly understand is the implement from the earlier pattern is slipped down the back of the gym shorts and nestles neatly between your buttocks.

Still cold, hard, definitely metallic and thin it sits there held hanging by what must be a lip, possibly the edge of a handle.

Your thoughts race but are immediately broken as the headphones burst into my life.

You hear my voice, sounds like a prerecorded message.... "the implement is of equal significance to the pencil, either falls this stops.... IMMEDIATELY. No second chances".

Instinctively your buttocks clench to hold on to the implement, no matter how awkward that feels.

Then nothing, silence again, no movement, no sense of anyone being close.

Once again the headphones break into life.... "You have pleased me greatly thus far, you have done very well indeed. I will be back soon, if you continue to behave and my tokens remain were I have placed them you will be rewarded".

Silence...... you wait but nothing comes only darkness and what feels like an ever deepening silence.

Just you, alone, with only thoughts and the feeling of your heartbeat for company.

By *eterinpantiesukMan
38 weeks ago

southam

we will be gripping the implemetnt no matter how long it takes sir

By *athytvsubTV/TS
38 weeks ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

Interesting story

By *rumgoodtimeMan
38 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

Great start

By *eterinpantiesukMan
38 weeks ago

southam

we will wait sir

38 weeks ago

cheltenham

I wait, watching you, waiting until you start to wriggle a little as the rope rubs your wrists and your arms feel heavy from being above your head for so long.

You have done better than I expected, much longer in fact as it is now myself who grows impatient.

I walk over to you as quiet as I can, you don't notice me approach.

You do however notice as simultaneously I press ice cubes against your nipples and hold them there. You try to gasp, be fear of dropping the all important pencil pencil stops you from doing so.

The implement slips slightly between your buttocks but you clench to quickly catch it..... all is well, you have succeeded in your task.

As you get used to the coldness against your nipples you congratulate yourself quietly for not dropping my tokens... that is until I remove the ice cube from your right nipple, gently nibble it then replace the ice.

You know what is coming next, you predict the pattern but not the timing as there is a long pause, long enough for you to think maybe it wasn't going to be. However it was to be, same exact sequence only on your left nipple.

The following pause being exactly the duration of the one just passed but there it is, the pattern repeats..... right..... pause..... left...... pause...... HEAT.

The ice being replaced with a soft running substance, hot but cooling quickly. You struggle to not drop either token, you try to count in your mind to time what will inevitably come in 5,4,3....HEAT.

Deliberately earlier as you gave away your secret counting and we cannot be having that behaviour... definitely not.

You start to count in your mind again, maybe you counted too slow... 10,9,8.... HEAT, more than before and straight down the very centre of your chest. Drip after drop after drip until the line is complete terminating at your navel one again.

Quickly you feel the implement removed from between the cheeks of your shapely rump...... immediately replaced by something round,smooth, almost slippery as you grip it.

By *rumgoodtimeMan
38 weeks ago

sutton coldfield

38 weeks ago

cheltenham

Once again you are surprised by my voice in your ears as the headphones again deliver a message.

"You are exceeding my expectations, what a good little pet you make, I think I might keep you a while longer if you'd like to stay. Of course the door is always open should you wish to leave, just return me my pencil if that is what you want."

Again silence falls as you gently shake your head, careful not to give up your prized treasure from between your teeth.

The wriggle that accompanies that shake of the head delivers something else.... HEAT as not one nor two but 5 spots of warmth are deposited on your buttocks. You squirm, only resulting in 4 more droplet pure heat join the first 5.

You steady yourself and think "no more wriggling, must be still"

At that exact moment you feel the gym shorts pulled down your legs to your ankles, again you wriggle almost loosing grip on the new token you are struggling to hold with your buttocks... almost but not quite.

Your thoughts transition quickly from thankfulness at maintaining your composure, for retaining the tokens to realisation that you are now stood there with only the smallest of pure white thongs preserving any modesty you might once of had.

You feel self conscious, exposed, vulnerable.... then a kiss is planted on the right hand side of the scant material of the thong.

Partially on your inner thigh, partially inwards of it then the kiss is broken, instead you feel my tongue trace the outline of the thong, downwards, lower, lower still then across the very lowest point, up rising, ascending slowly until a kiss is placed in the exact mirror position to the previous one.

Only briefly held though as the tongue moves to make a slow, firm pass from the lowest point of the thong to just above material lingering on your skin for the most fleeting of moments before tracing back down to the lowest point... repeated 5 more times.

Well nothing, stillness, darkness and silence.... just a void of real sensation other than HEAT

37 weeks ago

cheltenham

There is more to come, sorry for the delay.

By *hastity_roseTV/TS
37 weeks ago

Nowhere

By *eterinpantiesukMan
37 weeks ago

southam

I am holding the pencil sir what is the smooth object that I am gripping so desperately between my buttocks

35 weeks ago

cheltenham

Sorry for the delay in posting, my life has become chaos!

By *orkiebar51Man
35 weeks ago

Keighley

34 weeks ago

cheltenham

Promise there will be more...

Post new Message to Thread