Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Best threesome

Jump to newest

By *tu227 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Brentwood

This is a story from a few years ago, and totally true. Some of it is a bit hazy as I was quite d*unk...

Was working away and had been out on a corporate hospitality day. Going home the same night wasn't an option as I wanted to use a shower and we finished late in the day, so I'd booked a hotel in Leeds for the night.

As I had most of the evening left when I got back from the day, I grabbed some dinner at a local pub and then took a look around the city.

As it happened I popped into one of the local swingers clubs where I had a pretty splendid experience in a hot tub with a petite Polish girl and her partner. But that's not the story...

I headed into town to explore the nightlife - which included a 90s nightclub playing all the old indie classics.

Was a great night and I got chatting to a few of the people in there, had a few drinks and a bit of a dance. A few drinks more and before long the place was packed.

After a few hours, a stunning brunette girl came up to me, and started snogging me on the dance floor. Full-on, really passionate, it came from nowhere.

She was beautiful - stuff like this rarely happens in real life! I was still reeling from this when what I assumed was her partner came over.

He was probably in his mid-late forties, and seemed nice enough. Then he too started to snog me on the dance floor! So now I had a gorgeous brunette and a middle aged guy both after me - this was weird!

We were starting to attract a bit of attention from the local scallywags, so I suggested we might go back to my hotel and continue the party...

ususal question - shall I continue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illysausage123Man
26 weeks ago

Kent

Yes please

By *tu227 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Brentwood

So, we left the club and headed for my room. Madness, things are a little hazy, but when we got back, I remember her leaning into me on the bed, taking off her top and trousers and some three-way kissing going on.

I undid her bra and it dropped forward to reveal a beautiful pert pair or pink breasts. G (the girl) was about 32, so about 14 years younger than me, and had a stunning petite figure.

At one point we ended up in the bathroom, with me in front of G, the guy at the back of her, and her legs wrapped around me as we fucked.

Back in the bedroom we took it in turns to fuck G. Her partner wanted me to cum inside her, but she wasn't keen, so I held back. I came over her tits in the end, sucked the guy off a few times and we had some incredible three-way fun.

Fortunately (for me) I took a few videos of the session, the longest I have is three minutes long, but it's so horny. G was wild.

Eventually we fell asleep - when I woke up, her partner was gone. When I asked her where he was, she said she had no idea, she'd never met him before! So what I thought was her partner was actually another stranger.

G and I had a morning of wild sex fucking and licking and sucking, G playing with her clit while I fucked her for all I was worth. I came a lot of times that night!

Eventually it came to time for checkout, we kissed goodbyes and I've never seen or heard from her again. But I've still got the footage!

By *irefly007Man
26 weeks ago

st austell

Love to see the footage

Very hot story

By *oth0712Man
26 weeks ago

cambridge

By *ig daddy 1969Man
26 weeks ago

manchester

By (user no longer on site)
26 weeks ago

Let's see the vid please

By *tu227 OP   Man
26 weeks ago

Brentwood

"Let's see the vid please "

The short one that's public on my profile is one of them, but the full thing is three minutes long, so too long for here. And anyway, it's a bit too revealing and I wouldn't have permission from the others to share. And seeing as the other guy is wearing a wedding ring, I'm guessing he wouldn't be keen!!

By *iceguy12345678Man
26 weeks ago

Fareham ish

Post new Message to Thread